Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-28-2005, 01:30 AM   #1
maddog

maddog has initial reputation
Default Rape stories

Does anyone have any fantasy rape stories, or pictures of your girlfriend, wife or Ex being raped ?

Last edited by maddog; 12-09-2005 at 06:44 AM.
maddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 02:42 AM   #2
XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX

XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yeah what she said.
XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 08:51 AM   #3
Darkman
its all give and take

Darkman Level 1 (100+)Darkman Level 1 (100+)

but what constiutes 'real' rape? what about willing victims? what about the ones who werent willing but loved it? That happens all the time and if pepole want to talk about past experiences, i say go for it, after all if there was real criminal rapists posting and bragging, they'd probably get caught anyway.
Darkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 09:11 AM   #4
kinki6419

kinki6419 Level 3 (300+)kinki6419 Level 3 (300+)kinki6419 Level 3 (300+)kinki6419 Level 3 (300+)

We have two sections of the board (beastiality and scat) which are not being used. Perhaps we could use one of those for real rape, then anyone who doesn't want to read about it just steers clear of that part of the forum?

just a suggestion
xx
Old 11-28-2005, 10:46 AM   #5
cindyq11

cindyq11 is infamous around these partscindyq11 is infamous around these partscindyq11 is infamous around these partscindyq11 is infamous around these parts

There exist other boards in which vicitms can relate their experiences.
and obtain help and support, they will get neither here.
But this is a fantasy board. I only want to read fantasy and expect fantasy.

And further, if people want to make this board a sort of a dating service,
they can, few years ago, I met people very, very willing to satisfy my
fantasy, for which I have paid a heavy price.

Just a word of catuion and warning. Be careful and be aware.
And don't be stupid.
cindyq11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 02:17 AM   #6
XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX

XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default real rape

Okay, Nobody is aloud to talk about crimes they have commited for good reason. first of all none of us including the maker of this site wants to end up in court. And I dont know about everyone else but I like to play. Always have to have a safety word. And any of the real shit is wrong. Oh and one more thing You never know who is reading these things so watch what you type. You would be suprised who would open an investigation going on a couple words that strike them odd. they have whole detective division that all they do is bust internet peeps.
XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 06:36 AM   #7
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

On another site I was mssg'd by someone who calls herself "Too Young."

Boy, does that get the alarm bells going! I'll reply--but with some sensibility and discretion, to be sure. It's possible this is an under-age kid who's gotton interested in this fantasy issue, which is a problem.

There's also a good chance it's law enforcement trolling for prey!! And if I fell for that, you'd really have to pray for prey4me!!
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 07:15 AM   #8
Maturewife4rapists

Maturewife4rapists has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to Maturewife4rapists
Default Rape me for real!

I came here in the stupid hope too find some real rapists....i have discussed this many times...i have very intense rape fantasys that i really do want too become reality...however any set up where a arranged rape with all its safeguards and safewords etc just doesnt dfo it for me...it has too be the real thing or surely what is the point....guess ill just have too carry on fantasising for ever and ever!
Christine x
Attached Images
File Type: jpg maturendirty4u_16507177.jpg (27.5 KB, 3319 views)
File Type: jpg maturendirty4u_16507111.jpg (29.0 KB, 1700 views)
File Type: jpg maturendirty4u_16507156.jpg (22.1 KB, 1657 views)
File Type: jpg maturendirty4u_16691429.jpg (13.6 KB, 1738 views)
Maturewife4rapists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 08:05 AM   #9
kredison

kredison has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to kredison
Default Cya365dy

It stands for Cover Your Ass 365 Days a Year. This goes for both the "victim" and the "rapist." We can all, myself included, learn from the mistakes of others when it comes to roleplay. Meeting up with some random person after "knowing" them online for just a few weeks is generally a good way to come away with more than you bargained for.

I'd like to think that the people here have more to offer one another than just the fulfillment of fantasy- but the possibility of friendship between people of kindred spirits blah blah blah.

I am sure there are plenty of people here who could acommodate you Maturewife, but at the same time, I am sure you have boundaries as well. Most obviously, you probably don't want to end up somebodies snuff toy. Some people's boundaries are different from others, and that is why we try to promote a safer environment. Safer, and not safe because there is always some form of risk involved in this particular hobby/fetish/way of life or whatever it is to the individual.

Welcome to the board and come back often
kredison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 12:41 PM   #10
Dark_Rapist

Dark_Rapist has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maturewife4rapists
I came here in the stupid hope too find some real rapists....i have discussed this many times...i have very intense rape fantasys that i really do want too become reality...however any set up where a arranged rape with all its safeguards and safewords etc just doesnt dfo it for me...it has too be the real thing or surely what is the point....guess ill just have too carry on fantasising for ever and ever!
Christine x
If you where in the US I would be more of a help to you.
Dark_Rapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2005, 11:06 PM   #11
maddog

maddog has initial reputation
Default Us

I do live in the US and how could you help?
maddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 03:26 AM   #12
Tanya

tanya was here

Last edited by Tanya; 11-23-2006 at 05:40 PM.
Old 01-08-2006, 07:06 AM   #13
TrulySick

TrulySick has initial reputation

Whilst it probably flies in the face of what this board is about I feel that this is a good place to mention something.
My wife was date-raped when she was 17 and didn't tell anyone until she met me. I know who he is. I know where he lives. And some days I feel like going to his place and beating the shit out of him. Ideal world I'd like to get a big fucking dildo and ram it up his ass and down his throat alternatively until he passed out. Take photographs and post them to his work anonymously.

Rape fantasy is cool but reality is hideous.
TrulySick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 06:28 PM   #14
alisa

alisa has initial reputation

Hi I'm confused. I was raped when I was 16 years old and I'm not sure now if I have the fantasy of being raped. I'm 22 years old and i've had sex once since then. And I'd guess you'd call it a date rape except I just felt like I wanted it and didn't resist at all.
Whenever someone nice wants to take me out I don't have any chemistry with them. If they are mean to me I'm very attracted to them
So would you consider that a rape fantasy?
alisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 07:44 PM   #15
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisa
Hi I'm confused. I was raped when I was 16 years old and I'm not sure now if I have the fantasy of being raped. I'm 22 years old and i've had sex once since then. And I'd guess you'd call it a date rape except I just felt like I wanted it and didn't resist at all.
Whenever someone nice wants to take me out I don't have any chemistry with them. If they are mean to me I'm very attracted to them
So would you consider that a rape fantasy?
Alisa, I am about the same age you are. I have been done in also, so to speak. But excuse me, you have come to the wrong board to discuss such things. People discuss what they would like to gals your age in terms of fantasy only. And if you are seeking help, then this is not the place for you.

My recommendations.

http://www.rainn.org/what-should-i-do/index.html

http://www.ncvc.org/ncvc/main.aspx?dbID=DB_GetHelp787

hope this helps.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 07:54 PM   #16
alisa

Default thank you

Well I've had a lot of therapy for it and I feel I'm over the trauma of it all. I was just wondering if only being attracted to forceful men is considered a fantasy. I'm only turned on when I'm forced to do something. So I thought this forum was closer to me then therapy.
Old 01-08-2006, 09:39 PM   #17
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Well, I am in the same situation. I liike forceful men. But I am also not a floor mat. I have my limits, and they are not gonna run right over me. Hey, as long as you know your limits and your partner respects these limits, it is allright. Sounds to me like you are going into a D/S relationship
(Doominance/Submissive) and you are the sub.

Ref. link.

http://www.domsub.info/
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 03:31 PM   #18
alisa

i really don't know my limits i guess. just exploring these feelings for the first time.
Old 01-10-2006, 04:28 AM   #19
Tanya

somesadf

Last edited by Tanya; 11-23-2006 at 05:41 PM.
Old 01-10-2006, 11:20 AM   #20
alisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya
sometimes i want to post my real rape story and be told how much it turned a guy on...weird, i donno why, i have it written on a file on my computer...

i probably would if i could. the problem is i don't remember a lot of it. i have flashbacks that help piece it together. i know it lasted over several days and there was more than one person. then i just have broken images and im not sure what order they go in.