Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-01-2006, 08:50 AM   #1
cumonme

cumonme has initial reputation
Default Thought I'd share

I wrote an email tonight to a guy I've meet rape-fantasising with for a while. He was in my city but left before I knew he was here (because I don't check my email often enough!), and this is what I wrote to him. I'm feeling horny and poetic, what can I say? As much as this was directed at one person, it was really directed to anyone. Everyone. Men in general. ARRGH horny tonight.

Tonight as I was working I couldn't stop thinking about you, hoping that you were still in my city.

I wanted to meet you somewhere, laugh nervously, shake hands like two accountants meeting for a friendly after-work meeting, have a few drinks, talk intimately as the alcohol does its job of loosening inhibitions just slightly, confess darkest fantasies to each other in a crowded bar while maybe other people heard snatches of our conversation and wondered if they'd heard correctly or if they just had a really fucking dirty mind.

I wanted us to watch each other's pupils dilate and our breathing become a little heavier as we got turned on,seeing your cock harden through your pants as I tell you my darkest, deepest, dirtiest fantasies...

and then you grab me, take me somewhere, lead me somewhere without security lights or cameras or people, and use me whichever way you want to satisfy yourself. You hurt me. I like it.

You bend me over. You bend me to your will. You make me do things I don't want to do. You own me for that moment, and even though I struggle I know that it is inevitable, that you will take what you want and leave me an aching, wet, cum-soaked wreck of a girl, all smudged lipstick and throbbing clit.

Use my body as an instrument to satisfy all your dark fantasies, the ones you don't bring to the surface in public, the ones you would never dream of telling your friends about. Pull my hair and draw my mouth toward your cock and keep it there.

You're the conqueror and I'm the slave girl, I don't have a choice. You don't give me one. You fill my mouth with cock, you silence me with hard slaps across the face, you hold me down, you beat me when I wriggle too much, and you chase me down if I get away from you...

even if I escape I know that I'll be caught again, tied up or punched or threatened or all three, punished with your thick hard cock sliding into my asshole, as I sob, as you rip my stockings, as you grunt and thrust into my unwilling body, taking what you need, being the eternal victor, the primitive instinct to take a woman and fucking rape her, spread your seed, use her as a mindless sack of warm flesh to enjoy.

No political correctness here. No university-level thinking, no arguments about respect and psychology and the need to treat others kindly. You know very well that you have my tacit consent to fucking ram your cock into my mouth, or pussy, or ass, and to take turns with each hole as you please. You know you can slap me around and call me a fucking cunt, a worthless whore. You know you can cum on my lips and force me to lick my lips, savouring your taste, or you can shove your cock down my throat, pumping your cum down into my belly as I shudder and choke and gag around your dick, completely helpless, owned by you, used by you, hurt by you, raped by you.

You know that after this delicious, hurtful, torturous experience is over we can clean up and rest, laugh and chat, have something to eat and a sleep, and then start all over again.

You know that I want to be drugged or gotten drunk, made helpless so I can't really do anything more than moan and struggle a little as you rape me. You know that I want to be fucked, used, raped, taken, forced, tortured.. I want to be tied up.

I want to be raped in a hotel room on a bed, you laughing, sighing, moaning with pleasure while I cry and wriggle and try to get away to no avail, half out of my mind with some drug or alcohol, some wasted little girl with no defences and no chance at all...

I want to be raped in the short, damp grass on a dark night, some park somewhere, with moonlight or maybe a few half-hearted streetlights to light the way, I want to be aware and sober and fighting. I want the chance of being caught, the chance of maybe another man seeing what you do to me and being turned on by it, and asking for his share. I want the adrenelin rush.

I want to be raped in a dark alley in the middle of the city - if we can find one that isn't well-lit with security cameras... maybe just outside the city centre we can find a nice dark stinking alley for you to push me down in, slap me around, force my head to the cold rough ground - face down, arse up in the air - lifting my skirt, ripping off my flimsy underwear, maybe gagging me with them, and shoving your cock into my arse or my pussy as roughly as you like, knowing that someone could catch us at any moment.

I want to be hunted in the bush somewhere where there's no light and no people. Let me go, naked, thirty seconds before you. Tie my hands before you let me go, and tell me to run. Find me, claim me, take me. Hold me down and be an animal on me, in me, fuck me hard, slap me, beat me, cum on me, let yourself loose on me, pull my hair so hard I scream, then slap me for screaming, then finger me, tickle me, punch me, fuck me, anything anything you want, make me yours, make me suffer with pain and desire and lust all at the same time.
cumonme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 09:15 AM   #2
checkerboard

checkerboard has initial reputation

That's pretty hot. When he's done I hope he leaves you there for me to rape you again.
checkerboard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 12:20 PM   #3
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Say, cumonme, this wouldn't be you and your friend?
Wow, you two make such a nice couple.
When is the wedding?

gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 12:41 PM   #4
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Damn, cumonme ("cumonU"??),

you write well. Do a story! You got me awfully hard!
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 12:41 PM   #5
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Old 04-01-2006, 12:41 PM   #6
prey4me
Privileged Member

Old 04-01-2006, 06:52 PM   #7
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey4me

Eh....ditto! (x3)
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote