Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-21-2006, 07:52 PM   #1
PartyBoy

PartyBoy has initial reputation
Default God I am fed up being a virgin

[Removed by admin]

Reason is mail:
"Some guy named Partyboy put my picture up on this website. I am very upset and wish that you would please get rid of it or
I will be seeking legal action. Please..this is degrading and ridiculous...I dont know this person and never approved this,
the worst part is that people are sending me emails. I ask that you please get my picture and email off this website
immeadiately!!!
http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=411
That is the link that was sent to me in my email.
"

Last edited by admin; 04-03-2006 at 06:44 PM.
PartyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 07:58 PM   #2
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PartyBoy
mendez.je@neu.edu email me...
Pretty boy, a smile that speaks so much.
enigmatic
Grm

Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 03:15 AM   #3
persiangurl

Talking

hahahahhah
Old 03-23-2006, 10:31 AM   #4
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Start with a haircut, partyboy.

When I had hair like that, I had lots of girlfriends who would tell me, at some point, how much like a brother I was. And it really sucks (er, stinks) to have nice chicks confide in a "sympathetic, understanding" guy all the problems they're having with their romantic boyfriends!
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 07:19 AM   #5
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey4me
Start with a haircut, partyboy.

When I had hair like that, I had lots of girlfriends who would tell me, at some point, how much like a brother I was. And it really sucks (er, stinks) to have nice chicks confide in a "sympathetic, understanding" guy all the problems they're having with their romantic boyfriends!
something tells me he's not looking for a GIRLfriend
MarcEdeSade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 07:23 AM   #6
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

but yes. most women like to be treated like cattle or pets. They don't like admitting that to themselves, and so feel terribly conflicted. If you don't hit on them within a week of meeting them, they lose sexual interest in you.
MarcEdeSade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 09:35 PM   #7
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

At the risk of over-generalizing, women, by-and-large, want a man to take charge, to be direct. She may be confident and competent in other parts of her life --way, work-- but in the relationship she wants the man to take the initiative and direct things. Now some (like those on these boards) may want a guy to overwhelm and overpower her, but as a rule, she wants to have input and influence in the relationship, but she wants the guy to have direction.

There are degrees of agreement, of course, and there are certainly going to be exceptions. But for the most part, women want to be led. Maybe powerfully and overtly, perhaps subtlely and gently.

So don't say, "Would you go to a movie with me?" Try: "Let's get together for a movie and some pool. I'll pick you up Friday at 7:00. Wear a skirt." She might want to alter plans, say, by discussing which movie or suggesting dinner instead of pool. That's okay. But it started by your setting the agenda. Follow?

It's the difference between asking for a kiss and simply starting to kiss her. If you have to ask, the answer is "no." You just start to pull her close, say, by the shoulders. If she pulls back, then the answer is "no" or "not yet." Same thing with more intimate acts. Make a pass, and let her either cooperate or pull back, and don't make a big thing of it either way.

Intimacy come in degrees. Let a girl get comfortable with physically touching you gradually. A suggested order (sort of): hands, arms, shoulders, waist, kissing and/or hair (no or light embrace), side of the hip, light touches and pats on the ass, full body embrace (face to hair), full body embrace ( with kiss), stroking & fondling of buttucks, stroking and fondling of breasts.

That's not absolute, but it gives you the idea that you let a girl develope a comfort level before you try sliding your hand inside her shirt.

This can take a couple of dates, several dates, or she may put the brakes on. If she resists (usually by pulling away) at one point, go back to an earlier point of intimacy and see if she's comfortable there. If she is, the she's signaling, "yes, but not so fast."

Compliament her early and gently on her appearance. Start witih things that are fairly safe, such as a "really nice color for you," or her hair. Then a vague remark about her clothes, but nothing too physical. "Did you just get that blouse? Very pretty. My sister has something like that." You can never go wrong by remarking on her eyes. Later on, tell her that those jeans really make her look hot. If she warms to that, then you're on your way!
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2006, 10:25 PM   #8
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wow, you even get dating advice here
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote