Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-09-2011, 09:00 PM   #1
me2001me

me2001me has initial reputation
Default Stories where the women does NOT start liking it in any way (please)

Is there any stories where the women does NOT start to like it (in any way)?
When the women start to enjoy the rape, even if its just her body, it turns me off...
So if anyone know any stories like that can you please point me to them?
me2001me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 10:24 AM   #2
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bedroomvile8r

Quote:
Originally Posted by me2001me View Post
When the women start to enjoy the rape, even if its just her body, it turns me off...
My story, "It Was Self-Defence" has no women enjoying themselves! It's been posted!
bedroomvile8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 02:29 AM   #3
mister_ax

mister_ax has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to mister_ax

I like stories of this genre. I want the woman not to enjoy the rape until the very end. It turns me off when she starts to like the rape. Can you have more stories of these? And I dont give a damn about lesbian rape. I prefer M/F rape.
mister_ax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 04:53 AM   #4
GrimReaper333

GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)GrimReaper333 Level 2 (200+)

If you enjoy a fantasy story, I can point you to Dark Ascension, a piece I am currently working on together with dhemius.
GrimReaper333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 04:52 PM   #5
me2001me

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedroomvile8r View Post
My story, "It Was Self-Defence" has no women enjoying themselves! It's been posted!
love your story, is there more?
Old 11-12-2011, 04:54 PM   #6
me2001me

Quote:
Originally Posted by mister_ax View Post
I like stories of this genre. I want the woman not to enjoy the rape until the very end. It turns me off when she starts to like the rape. Can you have more stories of these? And I dont give a damn about lesbian rape. I prefer M/F rape.
I don't even want them to enjoy in the end....
I have some stories but I don't know if I can post the titles then people can google it
is it allowed?
Old 11-12-2011, 04:55 PM   #7
me2001me

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimReaper333 View Post
If you enjoy a fantasy story, I can point you to Dark Ascension, a piece I am currently working on together with dhemius.
thanks, will check out
Old 11-26-2011, 05:39 PM   #8
Fapist

Fapist has initial reputation

I know how you feel. I hate when things are just starting to get good and the girl starts enjoying it. It takes away from the whole point of the theme. It's no longer a rape story at that point. And it happens in like 95% of "rape stories".
Fapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 10:06 AM   #9
Dax

Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)

I posted three new stories a couple months ago. No one ever enjoys the rape in any of mine. Working on another one right now and hope to have it posted soon.

http://rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=63834
http://rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=63961
http://rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=63484

If you like them, leave comments on the story thread and let me know. Or, even if you don't. Constructive criticism is always welcome. I hope you enjoy!
Dax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 04:51 PM   #10
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bedroomvile8r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dax View Post
I posted three new stories a couple months ago. No one ever enjoys the rape in any of mine. Working on another one right now and hope to have it posted soon.

If you like them, leave comments on the story thread and let me know. Or, even if you don't. Constructive criticism is always welcome. I hope you enjoy!
Hey dude! I have read all 3 of your stories and loved them all. I know I commented on one of them. Not sure if I did on all of them. Sorry If I didn't. I should have. They are all great and I've been waiting to read more from you!
bedroomvile8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 03:22 PM   #11
trevrep

trevrep has initial reputation
Default ditto

Quote:
Originally Posted by me2001me View Post

i hope this thread lives on. i know i'm late to the party but Me2001me, i agreed 100% with your take on rape stories. Nothing worst than ruining a great story line the moment she starts to like it. instant boner kill!
trevrep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 03:23 PM   #12
trevrep

trevrep has initial reputation
Default great stuff!!

Quote:

DAX, wow!! great stories bro, THAT'S what i'm talking about!
trevrep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 04:54 PM   #13
grants70
Privileged Member

grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fapist View Post
I know how you feel. I hate when things are just starting to get good and the girl starts enjoying it. It takes away from the whole point of the theme. It's no longer a rape story at that point. And it happens in like 95% of "rape stories".
That's how I feel too. I just hate when watching a rape clip and the victim start smiling. Once that happens I turn the clip off.
grants70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 06:21 PM   #14
Olive74

Olive74 has initial reputation

Links to other websites/blogs are not allowed in your posts. You will not receive a second warning.

Last edited by Crotch_Ripper; 09-11-2016 at 11:48 PM.
Olive74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 11:48 PM   #15
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Links to other websites/blogs are not allowed in your posts. You will not receive a second warning.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 04:23 AM   #16
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wherehouse filth.

WPC Clarke had been rerouted from her normal duties by a phone call from an old lady concerned that "lots of nasty men" where going into the wherehouses near the docks. Dutifully she was on her way to investigate, she stopped the police car and walked toward the dark wherehouse.

Outside pissed off at not being part of the gang fight, Jed and Rick stood lookout, they watched the police car approach and stop and the police woman get out, they grinned at each other and ducked into the shadows.

The place looked quiet Jenny put her hat on and got out of the car, she was wearing boots black trousers, polo shirt and stab vest and belt, she wandered over to the front of the building checked the door and then wandered around to the back of the building, between it and a smaller shed, she walked straight past Rick crouching in the shadows, it was really dark she stopped and fumbled for her torch, she pulled it free and turned it on straight into Jeds gruff scarred face!

He grabbed her by the throat and lifted her off her feet cutting off her scream, she hit his face with the torch over and over her feet kicking and flailing he laughed and hoisted her higher, shaking her as she choked and gasped for breath, she kicked him hard with her booted feet shocked that it had no effect, and hit his face with the torch again, he grunted and then nutted her hard in the face almost knocking her out then threw her backwards into the shed onto her back, she landed hard it winded her and she struggled to get up, trying to get her radio.

He was on her grabbing her stab vest and hauling her up, she grabbed her extending truncheon and threw it out, round and down across his face, he swatted it away and punched her face, Jenny went weak at the knees falling back into the wall, he grabbed her face around the jaw and lifted her up turning her and slamming her back onto his chest, he held his massive hand across her mouth stiffling her his other arm pinning her torso to his.

Jenny screamed into his hand still kicking and struggling as Rick appeared out of the shadows and started to undo her belt then her trousers, he wrenched them down her struggling legs to her boots, and then grabbed and tore off her white briefs, his hand went to her hairy snatch and groped it before to her horror and disbelief he forced his cock into her in one swift thrust and started to fuck her dry cunt, shocked she jolted and yelped into Jed's hand as he started to grudge fuck her hard his cock quickly making lube to allow him to be slamming up into her cunt viciously as he grinned into her tear rimmed eyes.

Jennies legs kicked and gyrated as he fucked her, helplessly she tried to pull free to no effect, she never believed this would happen to her all the training all the determination and hours believing she had made herself proof against being overpowered in this way, and here she was impaled on this grinning creeps cock, "that good piggy? Huh some real cock in that snatch o yours?"

He chuckled holding her tight as she snatched and struggled in his grip, her rapist caught her right thigh and hoisted it up, tearing her trousers as he heaved his cock up into her cunt his pubis hard against her clit, grinding and pressing hard, Jenny tried to block it out, she heaved her arse trying to get off his cock but it just seemed she was fucking, his hands went up inside her black polo shirt gripping and wrenching down her sports bra so her breasts came free, he mauled them with his hands, pulling and squeezing them as she screamed into the massive hand clamped over her crying face.

She bucked and struggled suddenly pulling her arm free, she slammed her fist into her rapists face, then slapped and gripped his face pressing it back hard, he shook his head free and spat in her eyes, fucking her hard, her free hand scrabbled about pulling out her pepper spray, she had no way of pulling the cap but she rammed it up backwards into Jeds face, luckily stabbing the head of it into his eye, he yelped and let go of her, stepping backwards.

Jenny fell backwards off Rick's cock she twisted sideways, and threw herself on her side, she kicked out at Rick hitting his legs and thighs but missing his nuts, "You fucking cow you are so fucking dead!" Hollered Jed groping at his weeping bloody eye.

Jenny twisted and drew her knees up, trying to get to her feet, her torn trousers impeding her, she kicked out at Rick again, they tore more and she grabbed and pulled at them ripping her leg free, she got to one knee, as Rick threw himself at her, she deflected him into Jed and they fell in a heap, she turned and propelled herself up to her feet, they struggled and righted themselves, turning to grab her.

Jenny lunged toward the door of the shed, one step, two, Rick's hand snared her flailing trouser leg and gripped it hard, Jenny yelped as she was snatched backwards toward them hard, she managed to get her hand on the door frame and grip it kicking out with her snared foot more material tore, her bare legs white in the darkness as she hauled herself away out of the door.

Jed was on his feet and launched himself at her, determined not to lose this prime peice of cunt. He grabbed her stab vest in his big hand and yanked her back and round, his other fist slammed into her midrift doubling her up, Jenny was in agony, her mouth wide in an almost silent scream as the air was forced out of her, doubled up around his fist, hands clutching at his arm as he laughed, and head butted her backwards onto the floor, Jenny sobbing in shock and pain scrabbled backwards away from him her hand searching for her radio.

Rick was out of the shed door now racing toward her she put her foot up and caught him in the groin he yelped and gripped her boot swearing and cursing and fell sideways pulling her leg with him, she brought her other leg in trying to get up, her legs apart, Jed kicked her in the cunt viciously, Jenny shrieked her ass jolting back with the force of the blow her back arching she grabbed her cunt closing her thighs around her hands as he pulled his boot away, tears flooded from her eyes. He kicked her hands hard she shreiks pulling them away, and he kicked her cunt again. Jenny jolts wracked in agony as pain shoots through her from her bruised vulva her back arched. Rick is over her he punches her hard in the face and she slackens and lies still.

"You fuckin pig cunt!" Rick wanks his semi erect cock, he grabs her stab vest and hauls her over on her face, he drags her limp arms together and tie wraps her elbows together, then he hauls her back over onto her back, he pulls her torn pants from his jacket pocket and stuff them into her slack mouth, he draws away and slaps her slack thighs open looking at her hairy now bruised cunt, "be a shame to waste it!" He wanks his cock and gets between her legs, and pushes his cock into her cunt, he starts to fuck her, with hard deep strokes as Jed looks on.

After a little while Jenny stirs and groans then slowly moves then jolts realising what is happening, her eyes open and she shouts "Nooooo!" Into her panties filled mouth, "Oh yeah copper you lost the fight and now your getting raped bitch!" "Noooo! You under arrest!" "Like fuck you dumb cunt, now be a good piggy and take it like a good girlie huh?" Jenny struggles and squirms, but he just laughs and fucks her, his cock squelching in and out of her now lubed up cunt, her legs kick at him to no avail, she sobs unable to stop him her cunt aching and throbbing as he fucks it from the kicking she has had. He forces his cock deep into her and starts to grind at her cunt "Please don't, stop it! Stop! Stop it! Noooo!"

"Oh yeah your nice an wet cunt, nice and wet and tight, you fuckin love it, you fuckin love it you pig slut!" " Noooo please!" He pumped her hard stirring his cock in her cunt as she writhed under him, her legs coming up around his waist as he fucked her harder and harder, purposefully grinding his pubis to her clit "Noo you dirty bastard! No No No stop stop!"

He humped her hard stuffing his meat as deep as possible up her cunt, his hands under her gripping and spreading her ass as he slammed up into her. "No no you you you Noo!"

Her booted feet kicked and scrabbled in the filth under her as he heaved hard up into her, she could feel his cock head swell hard up inside her, fully embedded in her aching cunt, she kicked and struggled desperate to stop his vicious rape, her pale thighs straining and flexing against his thick hairy thighs. He grips her throat pinning her in place choking her as he strokes his meat in and out of her helpless cunt.

Jenny strains and kicks desperate to get off his meat, there is nowhere to go he stirs and thrusts hard into her laughing at her struggles "Gonna fill your belly pig! Fill it right up!"

She heaves and twists unable to dislodge him she wails horrified as he pulls almost out and forces it hard back into her in one vicously stroke, he legs kick and beat at the backs of his calves as she arches her back trying to force him off, he laughs and punches her face hard shocking and almost knocking her senseless.

He forces the fingers of his right hand into her mouth, pushing her pants further into her mouth stiffling her moans and swearing as he sets to fucking her cunt hard, humping her harder and harder, enjoying her grunts of pain and discomfort as he slams his meat in and out, grinding his cock into her his pubis grinding and slamming hers as he fucks her helpless cunt.

She wails and digs her heels into the dirt, trying to lift off his meat, her thighs straining around his grinding thighs as he slams it harder deeper up her cunt, he pulls his hand free of her mouth and grips her met vest hard holding her down as he fucks staring at her pain filled face.

Jed stood watching as he raped the police woman, her legs lurching as he fucked her, harder and harder, his buttocks clenching, she sobbed a long drawn out " noooo!"
She moans "Noooo" at him as his cock slams into her feverishly, faster and faster he forces up into her hard making her back arch as he cums holding her down squirming as he thumps wad after wad of semen up into her cunt "Please no, no!"

She moans as she feels his semen hammer up into her, he chuckles finishing off and heaves up off her, pulling his cock from her bruised gaping cunt, and grinning spat on her shocked face, "peice of shit pig whore!"

He kicks her legs wide, stood over her and takes pictures as his seed tumbles out of her open twat.

She sobs and lies there distraught.

Jed comes over, " My go, get her legs!"
Rick grabs her right leg and drags her on her side, she gasps and shouts through the gag for him to fuck of and leave her alone, he ignores her and forces he over on her side, pinning her legs. Jed doesn't look at her he goes to his knees and drags his cock out wanking it, he forces his fingers into her just raped cunt and scoops out Rick's his, he smears it up her ass crack,

Jenny realises and starts to struggle but Rick has her by the shoulder and hip forcing her still as Jed drags her cheek open and presses his meat to her helpless anus, "No your hurting meughhhhhhh! Ughh ughh ughh!" She pleads with him through her gagged mouth, but he just grins and spits into her bottom, she looks away horrified as she feels him slowly press in, her legs snatch and she sobs as he enters her, then she lies there her head pressed to the ground as he buggers her whimpering occasionally, they force her on her front and she struggles as Jed gets on her back and forces the whole of his cock slowly up her virgin ass,

More soon! MG

Last edited by Mad Gerald; 07-26-2018 at 04:27 AM. Reason: Removed repeated paragraph
Mad Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 06:53 PM   #17
bigal
Privileged Member

bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Excellent story MG, up there with your best ones.
bigal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 06:56 PM   #18
bigal
Privileged Member

bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I posted three new stories a couple months ago. No one ever enjoys the rape in any of mine.
You have plenty of hits on your threads, they obviously do get read.
bigal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 03:36 PM   #19
Awful Hound

Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Awful Hound has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As far as i'm concerned, it's far more humiliating and disturbing for the victim if they physically enjoy it, even if its only momentarily.

Even if they don't, just having to pretend that they do, especially without being prompted, is something that they'll probably never live down!
Awful Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 09:43 PM   #20
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Part two

Part two

Jed comes over, " My go, get her legs!"

Rick grabs her right leg and drags her on her side, she gasps and shouts through the gag for him to fuck of and leave her alone, he ignores her and forces he over on her side, pinning her legs. Jed doesn't look at her he goes to his knees and drags his cock out wanking it, he forces his fingers into her just raped cunt and scoops out Rick's Jiz, he smears it up her ass crack,

Jenny realises and starts to struggle but Rick has her by the shoulder and hip forcing her still as Jed drags her cheek open and presses his meat to her helpless anus, "No your hurting meughhhhhhh! Ughh ughh ughh!" She pleads with him through her gagged mouth, but he just grins and spits into her bottom, she looks away horrified as she feels him slowly press in, her legs snatch and she sobs as he enters her, then she lies there her head pressed to the ground as he buggers her whimpering occasionally, they force her on her front and she struggles as Jed gets on her back and forces the whole of his cock slowly up her virgin ass.

Jenny, sobs as the whole of Jed's weight comes down on her back, Rick recovers her hat and jams it on her head, she opens her eyes gasping in pain, to see he is videoing her face as his mate rapes her helpless ass.

"Oh yeah this is fuckin tight, fuckin tight! You ain't had nobody up here have you piggy!"

They laugh as he lifts his hips sliding his cock almost all the way out of her stretched butt, he grabs her shoulders, gripping them hard as he forces the whole length of his cock up into her bottom. Jenny shreiks into the gag her face contorted in pain, her teeth gritted into her own pants as he stirs in her ass, rotating his hips against her clenching buttocks.

" Oh yeah tight and fuckin hot!"

Jed laughs videoing her grimacing face on his phone as Rick starts to fuck her ass with hard deep thrusts, Jed looks at the screen Jenni's tear streaked face, teeth biting into her own wadded pants, Rick's fingers gripping her eppuletted shoulders as he slam fucks her arse.

He slams in and out hard then pulls out suddenly,

"wait! Listen!"

Jenni's ass let's out a loud rippling fart as the air forced up her ass escapes, she is mortified sobbing in humiliated horror as he forces his cock back into her abused bum hole,

"Nohhw! nohhw! Op it Op it!" She begs as he starts to really bugger her helpless ass.

"Four years I was in fuckin nick cos of a cunt like you! Four fuckin years! You stuck up peice of shit bitch! You fuckin take it you cunt take it!"

He slammed his cock up her ass hard with every word. Making her sob and cringe as he hammered her ass, he knocked her hat off and snatched up a big hand full of her hair, gripping it tight wrenching her head back as he butt fucked his hatred into her sobbing form.

He rammed deep up into her making her face twist in pain as he thumped his hot seed up into her bowels, it seemed to last forever, Jenni wept and cringed as he pulled out of her ass getting up and grinning into the camera, as she farts and sobs.

She tried to twist on her side and struggling gets to her knees to escape, struggling with her arms ty-wrapped behind her,

"Not so fast cunt!"

Jed punches her face hard stunning her and grabbing her Met vest, he gets behind her, pulls her back, he slaps her big white fleshy bum cheeks hard, and forces his re erect cock into her bum as his friends seed tumbles out.

she whimpers and complains as he rapes her aching ass for a second time, he grips her hips dragging her back, and fucking up into her ass as she wails and sobs, he buggers her solidly splaying her bum as he fucks with short hard stabs into her ass and cums quickly, as she Bray's horrified into her pants her forehead pressed to the floor as he emptied his nuts up into her spasming shitter.

He pulls out and pulls his pants shut, after a quick chat they haul her up and carry her into the small shed, and drop her onto some cardboard boxes, laughing they leave dropping the catch on the outside door locking her in.

Enjoy!
Mad Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote