Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-06-2007, 01:40 AM   #21
Sunderbrock

Sunderbrock has initial reputation

I smile at your question. "Lust is the simple answer," I reply, stripping down your yoga pants and pulling them off your feet. I bend your left leg upwards so I can suck briefly on your toes, dusty as they might be, admiring the curve of your body.

"Why you specifically?" I say, now pacing about you in a circle. "Because you're drop-dead gorgeous and because you left yourself vulnerable tonight. Far too trusting."

I punctuate this with a quick slap to your face. Then I yank you by the hair and force-kiss you, savoring the taste of fear on your lips. This is turning out to be a wonderful Halloween, I think, as my cock bulges in my pants.
Old 08-08-2007, 12:42 AM   #22
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

No dont'! my mind screams as you pull down my yoga pants, now a beige blob on the floor under my tiptoing feet. Its all I can do to keep my breath under control so that I dont have to suck air into my lungs and shorten my height, making my toes leave the ground. The pressure in my wrists is already building.

I alternate between hanging limp and standing on my toes as you circle around me. I catch some of your words, but they dont make any sense.

SLAP

It shocks me into silence from my whimpering. and then theres your tongue, encircling mine crushing lips bruising mine. I screw up my face and muffled groans of protest enter your mouth.

HOW I wish id gone with my family and not stayed home! I weep as you move away from me, feeling hopeless like a fly caught in your web.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 11:59 PM   #23
Sunderbrock

Your whimpers and groans have so turned me on that I can't bear to have my cock constrained by my pants anymore. I drop them while I stand behind you, letting them fall audibly to the ground.

"Got something for you here, mommy," I rasp. As you dangle there, straining to stay on tiptoe, I pat my ever-hardening cock against your left buttock. "Are you ready for the real monster on Halloween?"
Old 08-09-2007, 11:59 PM   #24
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I cry out hearing your pants fall to the gruond, the buckle tinkling on the cement. fuck!

Now whats he going to do?

On my tiptoes I cant move very far away from you but I very much try when your body heat comes close to me. and then your cock touching my flesh sends a burning jolt of repulsion through me.

How dare he call me mommy! "does your mother know your doing this?! what would she think!" I admonish through my wobbly voice.
Old 08-10-2007, 12:20 AM   #25
Sunderbrock

I make a show of thinking about it as I splay your legs apart. "That's a good question," I reply to you as my hand roughly grasps your cunt, my fingers probing where I plan to shove my cock. Then I replace my fingers with my cockhead, rubbing against your lips.

"I'd imagine she'd wouldn't be happy," I finally laugh as I slowly force my cock up your pussy. "Ugghhh....Now there's nothing...more savory than a mommy's pussy..."

I pull your legs back on either side of my hips, plowing into you and making the chains rattle with each slow, deliberate thrust. "Going to rape you nice and good tonight.." I hiss between clenched teeth.
Old 09-05-2007, 01:03 AM   #26
gaggirl
* yawn *

Default okay im back baby! im back...

"ugh! No!" I twist from side to side but your inside me! My hatred for you burns as I think about attacking your verbally yet more. I feel your cock there pushing within me,invading me, forcing me to grit my teeth and feel every inch of your flesh pulsating against mine.

My arms tired from the struggle. Letting out a cry of exhaustion and despair I relax breaking down again.

" no.. please ...stop!" you hiss between your clenched teeth, so determined and nasty.

I hate the way you taunt me. it gives me strength to save and suddenly unleash in fury. You thought I was angry before...
Old 09-07-2007, 09:46 PM   #27
Sunderbrock

As you get angry I start laughing. Unless you're actually strong enough to break your bonds, you can do little but rant and rave against me.

"Ughhh.... ever been fucked tied up?" My sweat is starting to mingle with yours as I push against you, pulling you hard back onto my cock. "I'll bet not..."

I lean over and bite at your shoulder and neck. "Mommy should have gone off with her husband and kids, shouldn't she?" My mocking echoes in the basement along with the sound of flesh squelching against flesh.
Old 09-09-2007, 07:09 PM   #28
gaggirl
* yawn *

I know your right. There is nothing I can do but when I rant rave and struggle, and I can tell its just fuelling your desire, judging on the way you fuck me whenever I utter a sound or wriggle my body. Its covered in sweat, and I'm slippery in your gasp, trying hard not to feel your cock burning the insides of me.As I relax its much easier for you to impale me, each thrust hits me deeper than before and you feel my body quiver each time, little whimpers and moans the only sounds I make.

goosebumps flare as your cruel words heat up the skin where your lips are close then bounce around in my head. When you bite my shoulder you feel my body tighten as if struck. A small cry of desperation accidentally escapes my lips. Yes I should have gone with my family! The exam doesnt even enter my mind. How could I have been so stupid letting you in?!

have I been tied up and fucked before? Yes I have. Biting my lips shut I know better than to speak so all you hear is silence. Now I want to bore you and maybe youll finish and go on your way.
Old 09-11-2007, 01:08 AM   #29
Sunderbrock

For some moments I just savor you. Your lack of struggling disappoints me slightly, but the little whimpers and moans that escape you make up for that. I take advantage of your relative inactivity to really feel my way in and out of you. I bite your neck and shoulder as I take my sweet time fucking you.

Then I realize your strategy. Chuckling to myself I stop, and pull out of you, catching my own breath. After a few moments I grab ahold of your body to steady you again. I spit a bit of saliva into your asshole.

"We should make use of both your holes," I say.
Old 09-11-2007, 01:18 AM   #30
gaggirl
* yawn *

"Oh GOD NO!!"I scream, suddenly very strenuously struggling and twisting on the spot.

"No please dont!!" I've done this too and I know what its like-force would be unimaginable! It took all my composure to accept what you were doing to me seconds ago... your cock sliding in and out of me, your teeth on my neck with your hot raspy breath. That was bearable.. but not... this

"Ill do anything ! Just please dont take me there" I break off in more crying. I can just imagine your smiling or laughing, entertained by my sweaty trembling moments of despair, but I dont care
Old 09-12-2007, 10:12 PM   #31
Sunderbrock

I laugh out loud, the sound echoing in the basement, along with your tears. I actually take the time to back off, and pull one of legs up. I suckle at your toes greedily, my other hand lovingly caressing your buttcheek.

I pull my head up and say, huskily, "You've got some prime ass there, mommy. Okay if I sample a bit?"

Another chuckle, and I'm holding you steady with one hand. The other places my cockhead at the entrance to your glorious ass.

"You ready?"
Old 09-16-2007, 05:34 PM   #32
gaggirl
* yawn *

"NO pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!!" I cry out again, yet more hysterically than before. I screw my face up at my toes being sucked and ass groped, but it will be nothing compared to being raped in my ass, if only I can convince you otherwise. My begging and crying doesnt seem to work! Spinning on the one toe with my other leg held back I can only jiggle and twist, almost spinning on one toe which puts strain on my arms yet again, forced to endure the tease of you pressing against me.
"Please! Ill do anything dont fuck me there" I whimper trying to sound calm, but failing as huge shuddering breaths and choking sobs fall from me.