Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-27-2009, 11:53 PM   #41
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Her wild bucking isn't doing anything, except rubbing her naked ass all over my crotch. Helping me get ready to go again. With my legs pinning hers against the table, my hands are free to explore. And I take advantage of this. SLiding them up from your ass to your chest, sliding and cupping her tits.

"Oh Marcie, you have no idea how long I wanted to do this to you." Leaning down and kissing your naked back. "But you wanted me to lust for you. Always dressing like a slut. Admit you wanted this."
Old 09-28-2009, 11:57 AM   #42
Someone's Kitten

Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Her long blond hair a disheveled mess hanging down over her face and tears of fear, anger and frustration streaking her cheeks, Marcie struggled harder when she felt his hands moving over her, sliding around her breasts and taking them in his hands. She froze when she felt his mouth on her back and heard him tell her: "...Admit you wanted this."

"No! Oh god no!" she cried, sobbing harder, "I don't want this, Mr. Turner! Please. Why won't you let me leave?"
Someone's Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 02:09 PM   #43
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I hear her meaningless denials. We both know the truth. That this was what we both wanted. She wanted to be used like a whore but had to deny it so she didn't feel like one. "I'm not letting you go because I am not done with you yet."

My hands grip into her hips, pulling Marcie backwards and onto my cock. I let out a groan of pleasure as I start to thrust forward again.
Old 09-30-2009, 10:42 PM   #44
Someone's Kitten

Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

…I am not done with you yet.” The words shatter Marcie’s hold on reality. She gripped her hands around the edges of the table and just let him pound away at her. Fighting wasn’t an option. He was too big and too strong. She accepted that all she could do was give in and let him do whatever he wanted. It was her only chance. She began pushing back against him to stop herself from being slammed into the table’s edge and sobbed her heart out.
Old 10-01-2009, 11:21 AM   #45
the savage
Privileged Member

I can feel her hips pressing back against mine. "Yes you fucking slut, I knew you wanted it." I grunt out those words between thrusts forward. My hands slide up and down your back.
Old 10-02-2009, 12:30 PM   #46
Someone's Kitten

Every time he plunged forward he drove her belly into the table and it hurt. Marcie pushed harder against the table to keep from being slammed into it. She was panting from the exertion and arched her back, throwing her head from side to side. The feeling of his hands moving over her was making her tremble. She began screaming at him.

“NO! NOOOOOO! I DON’T WANT THIS! I NEVER WANTED THIS!”
Old 10-02-2009, 12:42 PM   #47
the savage
Privileged Member

She's screaming, arching her back, and pushing off the table desperately. Somehow those actions are making me even hotter than a willing partner would be. Grunting out the words, "It doesn't matter if you wanted it, you're getting it." My hands push on your back, shoving you back down on the table. I want to cause you pain. My hips slam forward harder, nearly pulling my cock completely out before ramming it back in. "Don't worry Marcie, only 2 more days of this and then you can go."
Old 10-02-2009, 04:35 PM   #48
Someone's Kitten

"...you're getting it." She heard the words before being pushed down hard against the surface of the table. A grunt silences her screams and she grunts again each time he pounds himself against her. He pulls himself out almost all the way and she feels something inside her begin to close up only to be violently pushed open again when he shoves inside her with the force of a battering ram. She feels him rubbing against her insides, the tissue rubbed so raw that every thrust is pain. Pain inside and out from his hands and body and from his words. "...only 2 more days... ...only 2 more days... ...only 2 more days...," her mind screamed the words over and over and she didn't know if she could stand 2 more minutes. How was she going to take two more days of this and live?
Old 10-02-2009, 11:29 PM   #49
the savage
Privileged Member

There is no response to my words, or my thrusting. Just small grunts of pain that I can barely hear over my labored breathing and grunts. I fold myself over Marcie, pressing our bodies together as tightly as I can. My hands slide under her body, gripping her tits. Holding onto them tightly, using them to pull her body backwards onto me to meet each pounding thrust. Pressing my lips against the side of her cheek, getting some of her sweaty hair between my lips.
Old 10-03-2009, 06:44 AM   #50
Someone's Kitten

Exhausted and in more pain than she had ever known Marcie lay there and took the battering punishment Shannon's father was giving her. All she could think was the she wanted him to finish and get himself out of her the way he had before. It was going on so long she kept telling herself he had to be almost done, he had to.

Then she felt him lean over her, pressing his hot, sweaty body down on to hers, pushing her along the table until her toes were nearly off the floor. God, he was heavy, he was so big she felt suffocated and it got worse when he grabbed her breasts and began pulling hard on them. She tried to fight. She tried to scream but she couldn't even breath. Trapped between the hard table and the man on top of her Marcie felt herself letting go, going blank, going away.

Marcie couldn't understand what was happening, but wondered if this was what dying was. Whatever it was it seemed better than what was happening so she let herself go and passed out from lack of air and the sheer horror of what was happening to her.
Old 10-03-2009, 09:58 AM   #51
the savage
Privileged Member

So focused am I on my actions that I don't notice Marcie going limp. I just keep pounding into her limp form, pressing my body down on top of her. Grunting into her ear as I do. My eyes close, and i feel myself letting go again. It fills her abused body, and smile as I fall backwards letting her go. I realize that she isn't moving when she slides off the table, collapsing into a heap. Turning her over and slapping her face, "Wake up Marice, you don't get to sleep through this."
Old 10-03-2009, 11:25 AM   #52
Someone's Kitten

Marcie became aware of sting slaps pulling her back to consciousness. She turned her head to avoid the pain and put up her hands to bat at what was apparently attacking her. She made contact with hands, then an arm, and froze. Suddenly, it all came flooding back, her friend Shannon's father attacking her not just once but twice. She moaned and curled into a ball, trying to ignore him. Hoping he'd leave her alone.
Old 10-03-2009, 11:13 PM   #53
the savage
Privileged Member

At first she shows spirit, slapping at my arms, but then a defeated groan and curls into a ball. I take the time to look her over, and quite frankly she is a mess. Large red handprints where I groped and smacked her, her mascara and makeup smeared from her tears. I grab her ankles and start to drag her across the floor, towards the bathroom. "Come on Marcie, let's get you all cleaned up."
Old 10-05-2009, 04:41 AM   #54
Someone's Kitten

The next thing Marcie knows Mr. Turner has taken hold of her ankles and is dragging her across the floor. She reaches for the table leg but only grazes it with her fingers. Clawing at the polished tile floor doesn’t help and there’s nothing else to grab on to. She struggles weakly, her strength exhausted, but tries to twist her ankles our of his hands anyway. She can only moan and let tears roll unchecked down her face, in her mind a pathetic attempt to deny what is happening to her.
Old 10-05-2009, 10:09 AM   #55
the savage
Privileged Member

Her struggles are truly feeble, barely even moving in my grip. I wonder if I have gone to far, don too much too soon. After all, I don't want to destroy her, simply to be able to have her whenever I wanted. Oh well, she's young, I'm sure she'll recover. I continue pulling her backwards until we reach the bathroom, and i pitch her into the tub. Turning the shower on her full blast, not even bothering to let it heat up first.
Old 10-06-2009, 12:21 AM   #56
Someone's Kitten

The first Marcie knew that she was in a bathroom was when Mr. Turner dumped her into a bathtub. He wasn’t very gentle about it either. He actually dropped her and she hit hard. She let out a shriek when the cold water hit and curled up again and turned away from the water. After a minute or two it began to warm up and it started to feel good. She suddenly had a strong desire to clean herself, to wash his filth off her body. She felt so dirty.
Old 10-06-2009, 11:51 AM   #57
the savage
Privileged Member

I watch as her body pimples and reacts to the cold water. But as it gradually heats up, she start to look like she is enjoying it. As she lies on the floor of the tub, I reach down and grab her wrist slowly pulling her to her feet. I hand her a bar of soap, "Clean yourself up Marcie." Pulling out my cell-phone, I turn the camera on and start to record her.
Old 10-07-2009, 01:13 AM   #58
Someone's Kitten

Marcie lay in the tub curled up and letting the water from the shower spray over her. The water was warm and felt good on her battered body, where bruises and black and blue marks were already starting to show. The water felt good between her legs, too. She hurt inside and out. Marcie was sure Mr. Turner had done something to her inside to hurt her bad. She could still feel it. She could feel the burning skin on the inside of her thighs. too, where he had slammed into her over and over.

She didn't have much time to enjoy the water, though. Shannon's dad reached down and took her wrist, pulling her to her feet, and handing her a bar of soap and telling her to clean herself up. Wordlessly she took the soap and began rubbing it over her skin, working up a thick lather. She didn't care that he was watching. He had already done his worst. Marcie had nearly finished soaping her body, paying particular attention to the sorest parts when she realized he wasn't just watching her, he was photographing her.

She stood there staring at him and his telephone for a long time letting the water pour over her.
Old 10-07-2009, 09:53 AM   #59
the savage
Privileged Member

I record the entire shower, watching as she spends a lot of time soaping between her legs and over her tits. This will be something that I keep and use later. Right now, watching her young, nubile body in the shower, touching herself over and over has gotten me excited again. Because I haven't had sex in so long, I have a reserve going for me.

Quickly I strip down, I haven't felt her skin pressed up against mine, and I desperately want that feeling. I step into the shower with her, looming tall over her. Lust fills me, as I grab Marcie's ass, pulling her crotch onto mine.
Old 10-07-2009, 08:12 PM   #60
Someone's Kitten

Marcie watches her best friend's father finish photographing her and then stripping off his clothes. She stands in the spray of water from the shower shaking her head back and forth and silently mouthing "No... no... no..."

There's no escape as he climbs into the shower with her and stands over her. She stares at him, at how hard and swollen and big he is and starts to shake all over, knowing what he wants to do to her and knowing it's going to happen.

Marcie tries to back away as he moves toward her, puts his hands on her backside and pulls her onto his hard, throbbing shaft. She groans as she feels him sliding between her slick, wet thighs and his belly grinding against hers. Pressing her hands against his chest she tries to push him away or push herself off of him. Either way she doesn't care. She only knows she doesn't want him inside her again.

"No, please, Mr. Turner. No. Not again. Not again. Please. Please, just let me go. Oh. please. I want to go home."