Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-20-2008, 01:58 AM   #141
uniq

uniq has initial reputation

Sucker!!!!
uniq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 01:53 PM   #142
redbaron

redbaron Level 2 (200+)redbaron Level 2 (200+)redbaron Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARADONA View Post
gives personal informations of others members is not right..and it must be not allowed.
That's perhaps the most serious crime can someone commit in a fantasy board. It's even worse than nuking someones computer. I was not following that thread though ,so it's just my two cent on the idea of the act not the actual act
redbaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 01:57 PM   #143
redbaron

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelganger View Post
War for oil my ass!! Are you retarded? Yeah i guess so, American patriots in Iraq are risking and giving their life,
so the world can be free of terrorism, America has more accessible oil than the rest of the world combined, we don't need it.
Just give me ONE little favour, shout up you idiot!
Mate, are you retarded?

Dudes, are the majority of US population actually believing this shit? Please say no.
Old 08-20-2008, 02:11 PM   #144
redbaron

Quote:
We are the dominant militant
That's exactly true

Quote:
and economic force of this century
That's a bit questionable nowadays

Quote:
and we will be for centuries to come.
Each and every economist admit this will not be the case

Quote:
Our hegemonic dominance will not be challenged for quite some time.
It already had. China first, now Russia again. South America is uniting. We'll see pretty soon.

Quote:
We have refrained from conquering the world because we believe that conquering it would be wrong.
Or you just couldn't. Mate you even couldn't hold two fallen medium sized countries (Iraq and Afghanistan)in your hands. I don't want to mention Vietnam.

Quote:
Your country, the Germany, now has a tendancy in meddling with how other countries run themselves,
if they don't do what you want them to do, then you either cut funding, drop sales/deals, or plan to go in war with them, with little concern on the overall well being of the country in question, so long as it suits your own.
Mate are you serious, Are you writing about Germany or US particularly.
Cut Funding?
Drop sales/deals?
Going War?

Seems all like US politics.

Quote:
Do you think i'm afraid to face your truth??
Mate, I'm pretty sure you're not afraid. But it seems like you are unable to get it. I don't think you born as an idiot, seems like you have been idiotized systematically.
Old 08-20-2008, 02:13 PM   #145
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARADONA
Well i found this ban pretty weird too...yes to me this rule is not clear...at all.

doppelganger should been banned...but with a more serious motivation...
gives personal informations of others members is not right..and it must be not allowed.

Am i wrong?
Well ... to clarify some things here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelganger
I know you are nothing but i have a happy thing to you, i know you and i talked together by PMs and emails,
a) He claims he has talked to me via PM. While this may be true in essence since being a moderator I already talked to dozens of people on RB via PM he implies some sort of personal discussion ... which is lie #1
b) He claims we talked via e-mail which can't be true since my address is not on RB and I only give it to people on demand and I didn't give it to him ... which makes this lie #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelganger
yes i know many things about you, i know why you don't like to join similar boards by your name "Sternenlied",
and you register in them by another user names, like "aargain" in RD and "zerro" in RU the site of Emily, i can go on.
While it is true I have been invited to join other boards I haven't registered to both forums mentioned about ... making it lie #3 ... and I never registered on another rape fantasy site by another name but "Sternenlied" ... making that statement lie #4. He can't go on since the statements before are all lies ... thus becoming lie #5.

I think 5 lies only meant to insult me are more than what anybody around here has to take. So he didn't actually post any "personal or private information" here - since he doesn't have any - but I consider spreading vile lies about someone indeed an insult. I also (and that was the "personal decision") don't have to take that much crap from anyone ... so I banned this guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbaron
That's perhaps the most serious crime can someone commit in a fantasy board. It's even worse than nuking someones computer. I was not following that thread though ,so it's just my two cent on the idea of the act not the actual act
That is true anyway ... these things have happened as well and all such post have been (and always will be in the future) deleted.
Old 08-20-2008, 02:21 PM   #146
redbaron

Quote:
You don't see the justification in freeing Iraq??? We are rebuilding the Iraq, not destroying it.
We will continue to help those who are in need, eventhough they has an irrational hatred of us.
YES, believe it or not, America is great. Take your stupid thoughts for yourself and get educated, it's better.
What the fuck are you talking about? Have you ever come to Iraq? Do you know how is this place now? Who are you having the right to "Rebuilt" some place far from your country. Why don't you rebuild Georgia, Bosnia? Why don't you rebuild Saudi Arabia (Which is far worse than Iraq was once)?

Mate you are really dumb. I can not find any word in my limited knowledge of English that could express your IQ level.
Old 08-20-2008, 02:24 PM   #147
redbaron

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo View Post
"BREAKING NEWS THIS JUST IN!!"

Doppleganger revealed!! His True Identity revealed by VP Dick Cheney. He is really Prez. George W. Bush!!"
He might be shit from the Bush's ass. Or Bush might be shit from the Doppleganger's ass. hhmm... I'm not quite so sure. Does this make an equivalence relationship?
Old 08-20-2008, 02:27 PM   #148
redbaron

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeU View Post
The answer is simple. President Bush along with a few handful of people knows exactly where he is. We haven't caught him because that gives us justification to be in Afghanistan. What's in Afghanistan? Oil.
Bush and Bin Laden family have shared companies around the world. Let me guess, This ain't expressed by US press, right?
Old 08-20-2008, 02:31 PM   #149
redbaron

Quote:
My best friend is serving in Afghanistan right now and has no idea when he will return home,
Afghanistan is ruled by violent people who repressed women and sheltered terrorists, the war wasn't illegal,
and i feel so blessed to have our troops today caring on in protecting our rights and freedom, God bless them!
Fuck this. US gave the guns to those violent people to fight agains USSR. US made them the rulers in Afghanistan. Haven't you ever watched RAMBO? Those violent rulers were HEROS in the eyes of America once.
Old 08-20-2008, 02:35 PM   #150
redbaron

Holly shit.
I should read the end of the thread before posting something. Should delete all this stuff?
Old 08-20-2008, 06:26 PM   #151
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzdx View Post
Honestly I was sad when I did this,I don't like to hurt the female members but her post towards me didn't make me feel good,and it wasn't the first time she did thing like that with me,but I'm a direct and clear person,if I have any bad thing towards any one I say it to him face to face,and if I want to hit someone I won't hit him from the back but face to face.
maybe I was over in my reaction with Sierra but I'm really haven't any bad feelings towards her now,I know she is a good woman and she didn't deserve that,and I hope she could understand this.

But how you call my post by a shit.
Don't feel surprised...as you should know i can't accept this kind of language...
ezzdx i know you are a good person...so i still feel very surprised by that awful post.
You can have all the rights to feel offended...yes but there is a limit you know...
my friend....this time you goes really too far...i'm very disappointed by you.
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 07:03 PM   #152
nitro

nitro has initial reputation
Default Typical American Attitudes

AMERICA?to 75 percent of its population means,crap pay,no medical help,gun attacks in schools,overweight population,and fear of losing your house.Also people working 2 jobs,gun crime,unable to afford college,and ghettos,where people of different colour, religion etc are forgotten about,swept under the carpet.Freedom of speech,when it suits you,or else your dangerious.Guess your in the 25 percent eh?You should remember your country developed the atomic bomb and dropped it twice,once wasn't enough for you?The rest of the world,eg africa,cannot afford your medicines and millions die a year from aids,hunger,yet you do nothing?You refuse to change for the good of the envoirement,and through your wars,have driven up oil and gas.To all the people you have killed in the name of FREEDOM,how many were children?You like so many americans are like a big child with a big gun,all balls and no brains.WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY.Which one do you thing america is missing?bottom line,use your head,not your machine guns,the dollar is not everything,or shouldn,t be.Afew words for you to think about concerning your statement,see if you can apply these to it,RESPECT,UNDERSTANDING,TRUTH,PEACEFUL MEANS AND CARING ABOUT MORE THAN YOURSELF
nitro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 07:21 PM   #153
[m[o_o]m]
Privileged Member

[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Red face hey doggy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggystylethatgirl View Post
Let The Whole World Smoke a Little Something & Have Peace On Earth

did ya hear that they are doing a reunion tour! now that they let tommy out of jail and i guess cheech needs the money to pay all that child supportz :P
anyway...look for the return of the corsican brothers in a town near you!
[m[o_o]m] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 10:03 PM   #154
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggystylethatgirl View Post

really - I agree with everyone !!
this sucks !

this thread sucks.this thread I got on really does suck.

agreed !!!!!
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 10:44 PM   #155
en_r

en_r has initial reputation

Quote:

Funny thing is, in the United States, the government is the people.
Got a good laugh out of that one .
en_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 11:24 AM   #156
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARADONA View Post
Don't feel surprised...as you should know i can't accept this kind of language...
ezzdx i know you are a good person...so i still feel very surprised by that awful post.
You can have all the rights to feel offended...yes but there is a limit you know...
my friend....this time you goes really too far...i'm very disappointed by you.
I know you wan't mean any bad thing and I know also you are one of the best members here,but I said in this thread I was over in my reaction towards her and I haven't any bad feelings towards her now.
for me this case is closed and I hope she could understand my view.
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 12:30 AM   #157
Mugga123
Privileged Member

Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

America rocks... love Australia.... but Asia can just get fucked.
Old 08-23-2008, 12:30 AM   #158
Mugga123
Privileged Member

Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

BTW thats a joke.
Old 09-01-2008, 09:15 PM   #159
LeParas
Privileged Member

LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LeParas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default “THE BEST WAY TO GET RESPECT IS BY GIVING IT.” -- Colonel Eddie S. Ray USMC

Just to make a point, America has protected other countries that have cried out for help when in their most desperate hour.
Despite what you non-americans may think, that is what we are doing in Iraq and Afghanistan right now.
We went to save the people of Iraq from an oppresive dictator. [/QUOTE]

*cough*save and protect the people of iraq like this?*cough*

but for what kind of citizen protection did they need that Blackwater Gunslingers down there?
LeParas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 11:17 AM   #160
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Mostly so they could Vote Freely without coming to harm!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote