Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-07-2008, 02:14 AM   #81
[m[o_o]m]
Privileged Member

[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

u call yerself a hillbilly..i doubt that. hay wtf im goin out on a limb here as a n00b.
but uve way over thunk this bullshit..u ever hear of spin d00d?
u spin this like chicken shit on a campfie .my 10 pennys.
u twirln this shit like cotton candee man.
you bot a gelding. [aka you got ideas that create nothing new]

Last edited by [m[o_o]m]; 08-07-2008 at 03:05 PM. Reason: more drunkeness! damn malt likker
[m[o_o]m] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 02:35 AM   #82
[m[o_o]m]
Privileged Member

[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)[m[o_o]m] has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default yep,and i ment it

Quote:
Originally Posted by [m[o_o]m] View Post
u call yerself a hillbilly..i doubt that. hay wtf im goin out on a limb here as a n00b.
u spin this like chicken shit on a campfie .you bot a gelding.
@93. that dog wont hunt. hell that dog wont come down off the porch. people said
the same type shit back in 68 about Vietnam.

just a couple lil mp3 from the TRUE Grandaddy of BLUEGRASS for any of our hillbillys out there

http://w14.easy-share.com/1701129114.html
these muthaf00kers call themselfs hellbillys an they aint mouthed a honeysuckle flwr vine in they lifes!
#1 ole pete had him tree'd! talk to him pete!

http://w14.easy-share.com/1701137579.html
listen to jaw on the dawg!

edited by sobriety. and even tho ive taken the pussys way out here removing most of my silly rant
does not change the fact that we the united states have no biznezz trying to police the werld.
Even if we do then explain to me about Darfur, Tibet and the dozens of other countries where people
are being repressed yet...oddly...we do little to nothing for them...hmm

Last edited by [m[o_o]m]; 08-07-2008 at 03:08 PM. Reason: becoz it made not a bit of sense HEH. /me blushes.
Old 08-07-2008, 04:39 AM   #83
JohnnyReb
Banned

JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [m[o_o]m] View Post
u spin this like chicken shit on a campfie .w/e quit frontin suburbanite.im here to give ya sum jimmy martin down home chittlins...run pete run...wtf afghanistan shit wtf werld u on man? bill monrow was a jesuz luvin faggot..and you got yer hed stuck up your yung ass, stfu. my 10 pennys. u twirl this shit like cotton candee man. suka. you bot a gelding.
If you can try retyping that, in something that vaguely resembles English, then, I'll be happy to reply.
JohnnyReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 05:36 AM   #84
Fibonacci
Privileged Member

Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You don't understand typical obsessed Firefox user?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4322_prehliadacehv9.jpg (79.9 KB, 66 views)
Old 08-07-2008, 07:21 AM   #85
Ydobon

Ydobon has initial reputation

JohnnyReb, I agree with most you said - but not all though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyReb View Post
Beyond that, on a military level, China is not even vaguely a threat to the US. The gap in both conventional and nuclear forces is so enormous as to not even be worth discussion. Yes, China could do some damage to the US. The US on the other hand, could turn China into a parking lot.

It’s all theoretical though, given that China has plenty of internal problems and they aren’t looking for a war with anyone, let alone the US.
do you guys never learn? how many Vietnams, Afghanistans (think of the Russians been there before!) and Iraqs do you need to learn that there will be no more World Wars to be fought??
not to forget the war against Serbia RapeU was babbling about? (sorry, RapeU, but obviously you do not know ANYTHING about Yugoslavia. Si tacuisses!). what use where your apache helicopters when there is no army of tanks on the other side?? what about your stealth bombers if you do not dare to risk a billion dollar been lost??

don't think that China will start a war by attacking US territory. nothing like this will happen. but a billion of Chinese people under control of a totalitarian regime possessing huge arsenals of weapons (go and ask the British about their experiences with Chinese missiles during the Falkland war!!) is a threat to EVERY country.

and as for China having internal problems... internal problems have never been a reason not to start a war - but a reason to do so!! nothing is better to distract from internal problems than a conflict with foreign countries (look what France did after their Revolution, and Iran after the Shah was expelled (leading to the first Gulf war against Iraq), and many many other examples in history.

so you better do not trust in your invincible army because you do not have one.
Ydobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 02:44 PM   #86
[m[o_o]m]
Privileged Member

Default note to self...

Quote:
If you can try retyping that, in something that vaguely resembles English, then, I'll be happy to reply.
likker and politics dont mix. lol. feelin pretty stupid right about now. i really shud delete it.
[but if yer really a hillbilly u shud know wat im sayin.]

Last edited by [m[o_o]m]; 08-07-2008 at 03:07 PM.
Old 08-07-2008, 06:30 PM   #87
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

LMFAO!!!

"Stupid is as Stupid Does!!" Hey Martha get this her foreign fuk awy frum the Alkyhol!??

Fucking waste of gud Shine on his dumass!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 06:34 PM   #88
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Yeah that bombing thing I didn't know much about. All I can remember was that I was in like 5th grade when Clinton was doing it and upon asking why I got that answer.

Funny, I don't remember who answered the question for me...I'm not surprised that the details are sketchy and I'm not surprised if I'm wrong about that.

And JohnnyReb:

I am partially using sarcasm when I say we're in Afghan for oil. There are other reasons (like Osama) but oil is one of them.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 07:17 PM   #89
JohnnyReb
Banned

JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeU View Post
Yeah that bombing thing I didn't know much about. All I can remember was that I was in like 5th grade when Clinton was doing it and upon asking why I got that answer.
Jesus that makes me feel old.......

Beyond that, I assume you realize it's not easy to explain geopolitics to a fifth grader?

What you were told is basically correct. Kosovo wanted to secede from Serbia and the Serbs attempted to use military force to stop them. That in turn lead to a US led NATO intervention. That said, Kosovo was the end of a decade of ethnic conflicts that began in Bosnia in the early 90s.

The US intervened in Kosovo in order to stop the Serbs from carrying out the same campaign of genocide that they had conducted during the Bosnia war.

That's the short version, but the history of the Balkans in immensely complex and I won't claim to be an expert on the subject.

Also, if you really believe the US is in Afghanistan because of oil, then you might want to try reading up on the history of Afghanistan.

The US abandoned Afghanistan after the Soviets withdrew their forces and that helped lead to the Taliban coming to power in the first place.
JohnnyReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 07:17 PM   #90
[m[o_o]m]
Privileged Member

Talking i deserve evry bit of it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo View Post
LMFAO!!!

"Stupid is as Stupid Does!!" Hey Martha get this her foreign fuk awy frum the Alkyhol!??

Fucking waste of gud Shine on his dumass!
yep. i do. ill be out back scrubbin out the chicken coop.
Old 08-07-2008, 07:41 PM   #91
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Quote:
Jesus that makes me feel old.......

Beyond that, I assume you realize it's not easy to explain geopolitics to a fifth grader?

What you were told is basically correct. Kosovo wanted to secede from Serbia and the Serbs attempted to use military force to stop them. That in turn lead to a US led NATO intervention. That said, Kosovo was the end of a decade of ethnic conflicts that began in Bosnia in the early 90s.

The US intervened in Kosovo in order to stop the Serbs from carrying out the same campaign of genocide that they had conducted during the Bosnia war.

That's the short version, but the history of the Balkans in immensely complex and I won't claim to be an expert on the subject.

Also, if you really believe the US is in Afghanistan because of oil, then you might want to try reading up on the history of Afghanistan.

The US abandoned Afghanistan after the Soviets withdrew their forces and that helped lead to the Taliban coming to power in the first place.
Ah, well that makes more sense then.

I'm not saying that the primary reason for going there is for oil. I'm saying that it is one of many reasons.

The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 08-07-2008, 08:06 PM   #92
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Many reasons? I don't follow you...
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 06:34 AM   #93
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

yeah, what johnny rebel is telling you rapeu is that, if oil was even remotely a reason, the US would have continued to occupy afghanistan once the soivets left, because the lack of a regime would allow them to set up there and then start pumping oil, which is the situation in iraq now. because this never happened, it means that oil has nothing to do with afghanistan. plus there are many other countries serving there, canada, a peaceful country, among them. iraq is the crooked war, not afghanistan.

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 01:58 PM   #94
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

thats not true about the countries going because of USA relations. austraila is going because they have always been a long standing ally of the USA, and feel obligated, not because theyre scared of bush or the USA, but because they are good allies. Canada is in there because we are treating it as a peacekeeping mission. our troops have been in there long before our conservative government came into power, and paul martin (the prime minister that originally sent our troops in there) wasnt exactly on the best of terms with bush, and he rather liked it that way, so he wasnt asskissing.

and what i said makes plenty of sense. the USA has always needed oil from other nations, even back in the 80s they were importing at some level or another and their need was visibly growing. therefore, they would have had ample incentive and ability to, for all intents and purposes, make afghanistan an oil colony. but they didnt.

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
Old 08-08-2008, 05:22 PM   #95
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar44 View Post
yeah, what johnny rebel is telling you rapeu is that, if oil was even remotely a reason, the US would have continued to occupy afghanistan once the soivets left, because the lack of a regime would allow them to set up there and then start pumping oil, which is the situation in iraq now. because this never happened, it means that oil has nothing to do with afghanistan. plus there are many other countries serving there, canada, a peaceful country, among them. iraq is the crooked war, not afghanistan.
Ah, ok.

I see yours and Johnny's point. It makes sense.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 08-08-2008, 07:48 PM   #96
[m[o_o]m]
Privileged Member

spin spin spin. put the shit on stick and watch it spin.
Old 08-09-2008, 06:34 AM   #97
dashrendar44
Kamina

and said shits name is [m[o_o]m]. you never know what your talking about, you just appear in a thread and say something alluding to how you might possibly know something we dont and thereby making us wrong, but whenever your confronted on said knowledge you never come through and just start flingling mud. your words have lost any possible credibility on this board, so stop trying to post in here. youll just be ignored by those of us with rational arguements that are actually presenting sides of a story and facts, as opposed to "spin spin spin. put the shit on a stick and watch it spin."

Old 08-09-2008, 07:53 AM   #98
dashrendar44
Kamina

i know you made the differentiation between main and secondary cause, but it doesnt change anything. even though there was that belief of "oh, theres plenty of oil" the USA was importing it at that time. it doesnt matter how much oil they thought they had, they were trying to conserve by importing from other nations. because the mentality of importing from others to concerve their own was around back then, it would have made occupation of afghanistan a viable option, allowing them to import the oil at little if any cost to the states.

Old 08-09-2008, 04:00 PM   #99
dashrendar44
Kamina

so funneling money through contras to fund the nicaraguan uprising was totally cool, but doing something more practical wasnt? they could have simp0ly "paid" for the oil then used that money and launder it through the oil countries to the freedom fighters...woah, what a weird tangent lol. point is, the states were doing all sorts of unsavory crap at that time, so raping a foreign country isnt as far fetched as it may seem

Old 08-09-2008, 04:07 PM   #100
Noir
Privileged Member

Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar44 View Post
so funneling money through contras to fund the nicaraguan uprising was totally cool, but doing something more practical wasnt? they could have simp0ly "paid" for the oil then used that money and launder it through the oil countries to the freedom fighters...woah, what a weird tangent lol. point is, the states were doing all sorts of unsavory crap at that time, so raping a foreign country isnt as far fetched as it may seem
Invading a country and throwing money at some local groups are two completely different things.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote