Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-08-2008, 03:50 PM   #1
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Story For SweetBlackMeat32

Fair warning...this has a small plot and whatnot. If you're just wnating a story that involves fucking than it may not be for you...but if you enjoy a 'decent' story than enjoy the read.

Waiting outside her two story home, I couldn’t help but think how good the plan was going…two of my friends had intercepted her husband and hopefully were giving him the beat down of a lifetime. It was nothing against him as a person, we just wanted him to open his jewelry store so we could rob him.

We had planned out this robbery for more than six months, it wasn’t rocket science and thanks to the guy’s routine schedule we were able to come up with a perfect plan: Get to him when he’s locked his store, beat him down and take him back in to get the goods.

It was simple enough, but I should tell you that was only one part of our plan. The guy’s wife was a bank teller, and a fine one at that. She was in her mid thirties, with a thick full figure, I suppose being born and raised in South Carolina contributed to her size 42 DD chest, broad hips and thick ass. For the right man this woman was nothing short of perfect…and being a country boy myself she was just right.

Like her husband she was professional and kept a schedule that was routine and boring, she’d leave their secluded two-story home that was twenty miles from the town they both worked, work a eight hour shift at the bank and head back home to do tend to her own online accounting business which I noticed she only did four days of the week.

The two guys I worked with were thugs to say the least, they both had been in and out of jail for most of their thirty-five years of living, myself I was young, a mere twenty two and managed to befriend them at a bar.

At first glance you’d think I was a quiet and nice guy, standing at 6’1 weighing about 230 lbs I had a thick build, bald head and caramel colored skin, no matter what I always smiled and kept my appearance neat. Most guys would have called me a ‘prep’ in high school and they’d be right, to a certain extent.

No matter how preppy I dressed and behaved I did dirt to get cash, yea like every other person living in the United States, I like to get paid. Whether it’s stealing social security numbers to sell online, or rarely selling drugs in bulk to those who trust me and to those I trust.

Hell, alone I’ve managed to rob two jewelry stores in Georgia and haven‘t been caught, I make more in a year than a police officer makes in three years of service.

Enough about me though, back to the tasty morsel who would keep me company until the guys did their part.

Looking down at my watch I saw it was ten past seven, she was either taking a shower or preparing for her husband to return home, a mischievous grin on my face I reached down and zipped up the black jacket I wore.

Underneath I wore a simple black shirt, I wore no mask knowing once I was done with the bitch inside there would be no need for her to worry about my face, I quickly slipped the hood of my jacket over my head and moved forward towards her back door, reaching out I tested the doorknob to see if it were open.

To my dismay it turned and I pushed forward, shaking my head I let out a small sigh.

“Damn, does she think this is 1950? Leaving your door unlocked is just asking for people like me to run all up in your home.” I thought to myself. Since she and her husband basically lived out in the country well surrounded by a thick forest and field they felt secure enough to leave their door unlocked…or she merely forgot to turn the lock on her way in the house.

Walking across the kitchen I entered the living room, I took a small look around. They had a lot of nice shit, big screen plasma TV, state of the art sound system and white leather sofas. If I wasn’t so keen on sticking to the plan I’d have called up another friend to bring his van down here so I could clean their house out too.

Despite my large frame I moved quickly and silently up the stairs, reaching the top I could hear the sound of singing and running water. She had a nice voice and the thought of seeing her naked with water dripping down her body sent a chill down my spine.

The door to her bedroom was open, I was thankful for their soft thick carpeting to shelter the sound of my large feet thudding against the floor as I entered. Her bathroom door was closed though and she continued to sing, “All I need is a little respect, just a little bit…”…stifling a laugh I turned to look around her room while my left hand went to the pocket of my jacket to pull out a pistol. It was fully loaded and I intended on using it if need be, but I knew it wouldn’t come down to that.

The bed was king sized and had a blue blanket as well as six pillows on the bed, I don’t know why but it annoyed me that a person would have six pillows on their bed. Muttering to myself I stepped forward and tossed the pillows to the floor, all except one.

Several minutes passed and she began to sing another song, I knew I had time and sat on the bed, placing my gun on the soft mattress I removed my jacket and cracked my knuckles. I picked the gun up in time, soon I heard the shower being shut off and her moving out. I could hear her soft voice echoing slightly in the bathroom as she moved about.

The door opened and she stepped out…
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2008, 03:51 PM   #2
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

She was using a large white bath towel to dry her hair leaving her body naked for me to see, she didn’t notice me as she had her face buried in the towel and was working it in her hair to dry it. Her brown skin glistened from the beads of water that dripped from her breasts, they had hardly had any stretch marks and had a slight sag to them but what would one expect from a woman of her age and stature?

Her pussy was trimmed and I noticed she had a tattoo of a rose on her right thigh, that shocked me. A business woman with a tattoo…freaky.

Raising the gun up I cleared my throat, she froze, a funny sight actually with the white towel drapped almost around her head. I could see her dark nipples hardening as she slowly removed the towel, once she saw me she opened her mouth and inhaled deeply. Cocking the gun I narrowed my eyes and shook my head, “Scream and I’ll put a second mouth in the top of your fucking head. Get your ass over here!” I growled, my voice was deep and firm and seemed to put fear in her.

In her panicked state she dropped the towel and her body began to tremble, shaking her head she’d take a step back. Rising up from the bed I took two steps forward, my long thick legs covered more distance than her own and I stood no more than a foot from her retreating body. “M..my husband will be here any second! He’ll kick your ass if he finds you here!” she whispered, her voice almost hoarse, maybe it was the fear or maybe she was scared to yell her threat since the gun was still pointed towards her head.

My lips curled into a smile and I shrugged my shoulders, my voice was calm and smooth as I responded, “Lady your husband is busy getting his old ass beat down. This is a robbery, you cooperate and you won’t get hurt. I have two friends with your husband who should now be opening up his store for us, if he doesn’t well you’ll see his body on the morning news. Now please, don‘t try anything stupid and you‘ll be alright until the old bastard gets home.”

As I spoke her body began to shake violently and tears welled up in her brown eyes, “No!” she exclaimed, throwing her arms up in she tried to make a break for the door, I’ll admit, the sight of those natural double d breasts bouncing from her movement had me hypnotized and I almost let her get away just to enjoy the sight of her ass bouncing out the door but I moved quickly.

Grabbing her by the hair she was stopped in her tracks, she let out a cry and reached back to claw at my hands. Those sharp nails dug right into my skin drawing blood but she had no choice but to turn around. I released her hair and delivered a hard slap to her face knocking her straight to the floor.

I knew it stung because my palm throbbed and her wet hair hung in her face, she opened her mouth and let out a long scream, leaning down I delivered another slap to her face that shut her up. Tears fell down her face as she began to sob and cry, she had a look of disbelief and fear on her face.

Leaning up I looked down at her, my large body towered over her own and I will tell you now I felt a sense of power that every woman and man should feel at least once in their life...control.
Old 03-08-2008, 03:52 PM   #3
FinalKey
Key Master

My stare was probably burning a hole through her because she now put her arms up and closed her legs to try and hide her body from me.

“Get up Jennifer, move to the bed and…” I got cut off by the sound of her gasping and nearly jumping to her feet.

“You know my name? Who the hell are you?” she asked, her soft voice still shaky from crying.

Sighing I waved the gun at her and pointed to the bed, I hated talking and explaining myself which I had already done to her to try and calm her but now it was getting annoying.

“Just get on the fucking bed.” I muttered while brandishing my gun, her arms still doing their best to shield her massive tits she moved towards the bed. Her ass was shapely and round, the sight of it right there for me to grab made my cock throb.

She glanced over her shoulder and caught me staring at her butt which caused her to groan, it was one of embarrassment and possibly something more. She quickly planted her exposed wet ass on the bed and looked down at the floor.

She knew what I was going to do to her after seeing the undisguised look of lust on my face, moving towards the bed I put the gun on the nightstand out of her reach as well as my own. I said nothing as I reached out and pushed her onto her back, willingly she let herself lay back, her arms still shielding her tits.

“Don’t…for the love of god please don’t do this.” she whispered, if only I was a man of faith I may have listened to her. The bulge in the front of my black jeans were obvious, I knew I had enough time for a few rounds with her if she didn’t fight.

She continued to whisper to me not to rape her as I reached out and pushed her legs apart exposing her damp slit, I knew I hadn’t made her wet and it was likely earlier from her shower as well as the thought of her husband coming home to tend to that perfect ass.

I began to slide my hands over her legs enjoying the softness of her thigh against my rough palm, her body shivered and she opened her eyes to glare at me as if to say ‘Fuck you!’.

“Your life is in your hands right now, you make this easy on yourself ok?” I inquired as I looked her over still caressing her thighs, inching my hands towards her sex. Her eyes still focused on me she began to nod her head.

Naked and afraid she hugged herself as my eyes roamed her body, I had a excellent view of her pussy as I held her legs apart but her tits…those were the prize I would claim later.

“Take your damn arms down!” I ordered.

Her eyes pleaded with me as her hands and arms continued to cover her large breasts, my temper rising I leaned forward and released my grip upon one of her legs, I quickly rose my hand as if I were going to hit her.

Wincing she quickly brought her arms to her sides, several tears ran down her cheeks as her breasts heaved with terror, chill bumps resided upon her soft and supple ebony skin.

Her nipples remained hard as pencil erasers and were about as long.

“Damn, I bet your husband enjoys sucking those melons.” I said with a laugh. She closed her eyes momentarily and let a sob escape her parted lips, her body shook causing her breasts to move.

Reaching my hand back down I stretched my arm out towards her pussy, I stared at her face waiting for her to open her eyes. When she did I allowed my fingertips to brush across her soft lips, at that moment she began to shake her head.

Letting out another sob followed by a scream she sat up, her arms shot out as she began to attack me, her long nails raking out across my forehead, and she aimed a perfect punch thrown at my mouth...
Old 03-08-2008, 03:54 PM   #4
FinalKey
Key Master

“You can’t do this to me!” she shouted as she continued her assault on my exposed face, I saw stars as she pummeled me.

Unorthodox as they were her attacks were on point and caught me off guard, the stinging sensation of her nails digging into my skin caused me to shout and curse.

Her fist slammed into my mouth yet again and surprisingly only busted my upper lip. I saw stars as I fell back onto the floor.

Soon I was looking up to see her jumping from the bed and moving towards the door.

Half groaning half growling I twisted myself onto my stomach and reached out to grab her by the ankle, I pulled hard bringing her down onto her own stomach.

“LET ME GO!” she screamed as I crawled towards her voluptuous brown ass that seemed to call out to me as she tried to crawl towards the door.

I mounted her struggling form and pushed her to the ground with my upper body, I know she could probably feel my hard cock pushing against the rough material of my jeans as I pushed myself against her ass.

“A dumb move.” I thought, as much as I wanted to speak I knew the only thing that would escape my mouth would be curses and threats.

My face was red and lip was bruised and bleeding, I was pissed off and hurt but the familiar want for release that resided in my cock overpowered that.

Reaching down I struggled to pin her to the floor and undo the button on my pants, my hand brushed against her soft ass in the process and that caused her to struggle more.

“Be still you fucking cunt.” I shouted. It took some doing but I managed to get my pants unbuttoned and unzipped, my thick curved cock bounced free of it’s confinement and pressed between the cheeks of her hot ass.

She froze and I could hear her breathing stop, “I bet that got your attention…” I whispered as I reached back to push my pants past my ass to give myself more room to fuck her. The shock of my thickness pushing against her most private of areas wore off and she began to buck wildly against my body.

“No god, please don‘t!” she begged as she tried to throw me off of her, the only thing she managed to do was bounce her soft ass against my cock, laughing I began to hump at her ass.

“Shut up…” I whispered as I enjoyed the feeling of my hard cock moving up and down the crack of her rear.

Realizing I was getting off on her struggles she stopped and buried her face in the carpet crying and sobbing.

My cock continued to pulse and throb against her ass, my thick head left a trail of precum on her cheeks as I positioned myself a bit lower and began rubbing the head of my cock up and down her damp slit.

“Damn you feel good. You better keep praying to God I don’t cum in you bitch, I already have four kids, maybe tonight it’ll be five.” I whispered as I allowed myself to ease into her waiting cunt.

I could feel her trying to tighten her muscles to keep me out and she would’ve succeeded if I hadn’t of leaned down and threatened her with something I was likely to do anyway…
Old 03-08-2008, 03:55 PM   #5
FinalKey
Key Master

“Fine, if I can’t fuck your pussy then I’ll shove my cock into your damn ass!” at that moment she exhaled and looked at me from over her shoulder, I could feel her body’s relax and I pulled back and rammed myself into her. Watching her reaction I immediately wished I had brought a camera, tossing her head back she gritted her teeth and let out a moan.

I could feel her tight opening stretching to accommodate my girth and length. I lay there enjoying the sensation of her pussy clenching, arching her back she continued to struggle, her efforts were useless. Her pussy felt so fucking good, fairly tight and hot as hell, I began to pound away at her soft pussy, I grabbed her her around the waist and used the leverage to drive my cock into her.

Her big ass started to clap with my increased pace, her soft cheeks bounced against my pelvis with each thrust. “Fuck.” I muttered, it was pure heaven!

“Ow, please it hurts just take it out! My husband will…” she whimpered and pleaded but her sentence was cut short as the sound of voices could be heard outside her bedroom door, reaching around I clamped my hand over her mouth and continued to fuck her.

I wasn’t expecting them back so soon, there was no way I was looking at my watch though. I could hear her muffled screams as she reached out towards the door. “Take this dick bitch.” I grunted, if there were anyone outside who could stop me I didn’t care. I was close and wanted to finish her.

Her screams and groans rose and fell as her body began to shake, my bald head gleamed with sweat that stung the cuts she had put there. I could feel her cunt getting wet from my actions and I was in ecstasy as her hot ass jiggled under me. She was grunting and screaming more so as the voices got closer.

I knew what she was thinking ‘Help has arrived! Please let them make it here before he cums in me!’, I smiled and reached underneath her body grabbing ahold of both her tits I began to grind myself into her. Outside the door I could hear an unfamiliar voice calling out, “Jennifer..where are you?!?!”.

That did nothing but add more fuel to my fire, if it were her husband than maybe she was saved after all, and that would mean I was up shit creek without a paddle. Making a quick decision I leaned forward and began to pump away at her as hard and fast as I could, “Fucking bitch.” I grunted as I felt my balls tighten, soon I was shooting my load into her hot hole, spurting wave after wave into her until my cock went limp and slipped out of her pussy.

I felt on top of her with my cock still shooting several wads of hot sticky cum onto her ass. The door to her bedroom opened up and in the doorway stood her husband…

His hands were tied in front of him and two masked men stood behind him, one had a gun pointed to his head and the other held a large duffle bag. “Damn man why the hell didn’t you wait for us?” asked one of the masked men.

Smirking I looked down and licked Jennifer’s shoulder, I kept my hand clamped over her mouth as she stared up in horror at the two men who stood behind her husband and were looking down upon her with lust in their eyes.

I could feel her mouth open as she let out a scream that even my hand couldn’t stifle, she knew her ordeal was far from over…

The End.
Old 01-25-2015, 01:21 PM   #6
trevrep

trevrep has initial reputation

hot story. only a ass fucking could top that
trevrep is offline   Reply With Quote