Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-01-2007, 04:08 PM   #1
ctomie
Banned

ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ctomie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to ctomie
Default How many people here are masochists?

As the title says, how many people here are masochists? If so, what do you want your partner to do to you?

Last edited by ctomie; 05-01-2007 at 04:09 PM. Reason: changed title
ctomie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 05:39 PM   #2
drmephisto

I'll watch this with great interest.
Old 05-01-2007, 10:13 PM   #3
Jezebel
Melana's Pudding Cup

Jezebel Level 2 (200+)Jezebel Level 2 (200+)Jezebel Level 2 (200+)

I am most definitely a masochist, although once my thoughts start straying towards more extreme forms of torture and killing I sometimes no longer identify the victim of my fantasies as myself for some reason. This used to cause me to think that I wanted to torture someone,
but this isn’t the case at all. I couldn’t even hurt a fly. The idea of me being tortured really turns me on. My partner and I are still exploring my boundaries at this time and I don’t think he’s really into the torture thing, but I definitely know that I like to be beaten around and I have an affinity towards clothes pins
the way you kick and scream, kick and scream
Jezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 01:29 AM   #4
rapefantasygirl

rapefantasygirl has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I'm a hardcore masochist. I look for pain everywhere I can. I love tattoos and piercings because they hurt. I love exercising too much because it hurts. I like really rough sex, getting punched/slapped/shoved/choked/hair pulled/held down/ strangled/forced. any kind of physical force being exerted over me. i like struggling and feeling overpowered and weakened. if i cant get someone else to be violent with me willingly i will hurt myself, or take unnecessary risks, or provoke men to be angry with me so they will use violence. sometimes if im really desperate i will pick fights with women so that i will get hurt. i really really enjoy pain but most people are too scared to give it willingly, you have to find ways to trick them. i'm not big on humiliation or domination though.
rapefantasygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 08:27 PM   #5
Jezebel
Melana's Pudding Cup

Oh come on... no more masochists? I find that hard to believe!
Old 05-03-2007, 03:25 AM   #6
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezebel
Oh come on... no more masochists? I find that hard to believe!
Well, I guess you could call me a masochist...sure. Certainly i've had masochistic moments...
Louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 04:16 AM   #7
Hellcat
At Rest

Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Looks like this thread has passed me by, cant say that ive ever thought of my self as a masochist ... not one to ever pigeon hole myself... but, i have most definitely experienced masochistic tendencies *sighs
Old 05-03-2007, 03:14 PM   #8
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

There's been moments. I dreamed I tortured my ex once. I think there's a story in my computer about that somewhere...
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 10:27 AM   #9
carlybee

carlybee has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to carlybee

Hmmm, I guess I'm slightly masochistic... I don't like marks left where I can't hide them, permanent marks, or needles. But a good whipping, spanking, choking (but not to the passing out point), slapping, pinching, biting, squeezing, clothespins, punching under the right circumstances, hair pulling, that sort of thing, really gets my blood going. And then seeing marks left on my body after is a nice reminder and makes me want to jump my boyfriend and get going again. And though I can still appreciate good ol' vanilla sex, sometimes my mind screams "Hurt meeeeee!!!!" during. But is that more considered rough sex or is that considered masochistic? Or both?
Old 05-15-2007, 01:15 AM   #10
Darkman
its all give and take

Darkman Level 1 (100+)Darkman Level 1 (100+)

id love to have a long cruel session with a real masochist, ive had lots of rough sex, rape play, a given more than my fair share of whippings etc but never actually been with someone who has a love for pain. Id love to experience rape and Sm like that.
Old 05-15-2007, 11:59 AM   #11
Stella Cadente

Stella Cadente Level 1 (100+)Stella Cadente Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapefantasygirl
I'm a hardcore masochist. I look for pain everywhere I can. I love tattoos and piercings because they hurt. I love exercising too much because it hurts. I like really rough sex, getting punched/slapped/shoved/choked/hair pulled/held down/ strangled/forced. any kind of physical force being exerted over me. i like struggling and feeling overpowered and weakened. if i cant get someone else to be violent with me willingly i will hurt myself, or take unnecessary risks, or provoke men to be angry with me so they will use violence. sometimes if im really desperate i will pick fights with women so that i will get hurt. i really really enjoy pain but most people are too scared to give it willingly, you have to find ways to trick them. i'm not big on humiliation or domination though.
is that all?? pfft I would do much more than that, I'm sure theres some stuff I could use
Stella Cadente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 01:34 PM   #12
bizaruk
Privileged Member

bizaruk has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to bizaruk Send a message via Yahoo to bizaruk

i am rather envious of those identifying themselves as masochists and enjoying the pain. In my case i consider myself psychologically, emotionally, mentally and philosophically a true masochist. Sadly i am physically a wimp. The result is that i am ready to submit to restraint so that i cannot avoid the pain and abuse. i ask to survive encounters without serious permanent injury or disfigurement. Apart from that, i set no limits. Marks, scars are ok, and i have a lot of experience being cut, pierced, burned and sewn, apart from whipping, paddlng, caning etc. i have been hanged, garrotted and strangled to unconsciousness many times, often truly believing i was about to die. And for thos interested, i do not enjoy the abuse and pain as it appens, but the anticipation is exciting, and the recollection is my source of pleasure, which i can relive over and over again. A few pics at http://bizaruk.photosite.com/Indonesia/
Old 05-15-2007, 01:43 PM   #13
bizaruk
Privileged Member

bizaruk has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to bizaruk Send a message via Yahoo to bizaruk

sorry for the typos, i guess i should be punished ?
Old 05-15-2007, 02:25 PM   #14
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizaruk
i am rather envious of those identifying themselves as masochists and enjoying the pain. In my case i consider myself psychologically, emotionally, mentally and philosophically a true masochist. Sadly i am physically a wimp. The result is that i am ready to submit to restraint so that i cannot avoid the pain and abuse. i ask to survive encounters without serious permanent injury or disfigurement. Apart from that, i set no limits. Marks, scars are ok, and i have a lot of experience being cut, pierced, burned and sewn, apart from whipping, paddlng, caning etc. i have been hanged, garrotted and strangled to unconsciousness many times, often truly believing i was about to die. And for thos interested, i do not enjoy the abuse and pain as it appens, but the anticipation is exciting, and the recollection is my source of pleasure, which i can relive over and over again. A few pics at http://bizaruk.photosite.com/Indonesia/
Wow...thats quite a post, and many thanks for the pics...thats some neat needle and thread work there.
Old 05-21-2007, 11:54 AM   #15
Ntense
Privileged Member

Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)

It's more fun to give than to receive, but I've enjoyed both immensely. It's darned hard to find women that relish sadomasochism, though. Most that I've met merely want to sub.

Spanking with hands paddles hairbrushes etc, wrestling & tickling, scratching, biting, slapping (except for the face), deep massage to the point of pain (gotta be careful as it hurts for hours), hair pulling, overly tight bondage (again with great care), clothes pins & assorted clamps, choking, hot wax & ice, and of course some mental torture like orgasm denial/delay.

'Nother wimp... no permanent marks, no cutting or needles.
Old 05-21-2007, 02:25 PM   #16
Darkman
its all give and take

id love to meet a real evil bitch who wants to torture women, but so far ive only ever met sub women too
Old 05-22-2007, 12:15 PM   #17
Jezebel
Melana's Pudding Cup

Awe poor guys looking for a dom lady.

I think I could be like that with women, but I doubt I could with men. Either the men are so inferior that I'm just not attracted to them and wouldn't bother, or they are (like my fiance) or have the potential to be, superior. I couldn't even PRETEND to hurt my fiance, and I could only hurt a woman if she really liked it.
Old 05-23-2007, 01:36 AM   #18
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i dont know which is the right word but i love to be the one causing the pain and i would love to find a girl who was into recieving pain and not just because i wanted her to. i would also love to meet a girl (like darkman says) that would actively seek out other girls and abuse them for my likings !!!

and i would also LOVE to dominate and abuse domiatrix's !!!!!!!!!
Old 05-23-2007, 06:00 AM   #19
Darkman
its all give and take

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDOGMCMANAMAN
i dont know which is the right word but i love to be the one causing the pain and i would love to find a girl who was into recieving pain and not just because i wanted her to. i would also love to meet a girl (like darkman says) that would actively seek out other girls and abuse them for my likings !!!

and i would also LOVE to dominate and abuse domiatrix's !!!!!!!!!
yep, that about sums it up for me too
Old 05-24-2007, 03:08 PM   #20
Ntense
Privileged Member

Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezebel
Aw, poor guys looking for a dom lady.
Naw, I'm on the prowl for a switch... which is a tiny minority on the dating sites I'm on. Best match so far was a 7 hour drive away, and she was as frustrated as I am... Damn. Looks like the few ladies that flag DOM are all pros, or nearly all of 'em. I'm *not* into being someone's house slave, thanks!

My moods, tastes and interests change regularly, so it's a lot more fun if my partner does, too. It's a guy's perogative to change his mind! And always follow The Golden Rule: DO unto others as you'd have them DO unto you. Or "Turnabout is fair play..."