Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-26-2007, 06:02 AM   #1
prisonerslave

prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to prisonerslave
Default the hunger

this is my first story here so please leave me some feedback if you have the time. but i did spellcheck it i promise. I am horrible at spelling and to be honest i didnt do too much proofready so please forgive me, i love reading your stories here and i finally joined, hope mine can live up to the standards. i will continue soon but the more feedback i get the faster and hopefully better it will be. thank you soooo much

--rachel

----------------------------------------------------

He hadn’t been in the city for over three months, in fact he was proud of himself, it'd been awfully hard trying to stay away but keeping busy here was more than he could have hoped for. From four am to about seven pm he was working—manual labor stuff—mostly to keep his mind busy, it was nice because by the time he was done he was much too exhausted to do anything else. Working in the mines was a dump, but he liked it, hell he even made a friend! Dave Carroll was a man in his fifties and every year showed on his face, but he was a nice guy and unlike many of the bloats here, he actually had a brain in his head, in fact Jason was sure that he would be a better president than the one the Americans had now, he even had an exit strategy that seemed foolproof. Yes everything was going quite nicely: go to work, eat, sleep….alone, but Jason could feel this hunger growing, burning; it was only a matter of time.

Dave had been inviting Jason over for dinner for weeks, he was relentless! “C’mon Jason I have to show you some good AMERICAN hospitality! Plus spending to much time in the town is not good for you, come to dinner, stay the night even. We have a guest room!” After weeks of his torturous pleading Jason finally agreed to stay over Friday night for the weekend. It was true that he needed to get out of this god forsaken little town, everyday his apartment felt more and more cramped. Maybe the sense of normalcy will be good for him.

The week went by as usual: work, eat, sleep, work, eat, sleep—then along came Friday. Jason left work waving goodbye to Dave “ill be over in a couple of hours, got to go put my face on and get my lingerie big boy!” he joked. Okay maybe that was a little weird, but he was nervous, especially after Dave showed him pictures of his family. His wife, Rebecca was quite demure and very respectable, her aging was much more graceful than Dan’s but he could easily see that they belonged together. It was however their daughter, Lucy, that caught his eye. She had just turned 19 and was home from her first year of college, apparently studying foreign politics; Lucy was her father’s daughter. Jason only saw one picture of her and his hunger grew from a minor annoyance to a spasiming cramp of desire. He had to have her. She had the most piercing green eyes that oozed of innocence, long golden blonde hair and the most flawless skin. Jason couldn’t stop thinking of her, not when he packed his bag, and not when he took a shower and furiously masturbated, hoping to fight his desire, he had to.

Jason was by no means an unattractive man, he was 34 but could, and he often did, pass as younger. If a person were to ask Dave of Jason’s age, he would reply that he was 25. Jason stood at a towering 6’7’’ and was built strong, the mine work sculpting his muscles a bit more he was used to. He had dark brown hair and eyes and his face was structured as well as any top ranking celebrity. With his British accent and perfect teeth (which is hard to come by where he’s from) the women swooned over him. They would always ask why he needed to do what he had done to them, that he could have had anyone he wanted, but frankly for him that was no fun.

He knew this wasn’t a good idea anymore, but he was listening to a different head now, and it had been well over three months since he’d paid it any attention. Jason grabbed his bag, tossed it in the back of the truck and was off. He made it to the Caroll’s home in about an hour, it was a secluded home, hidden with trees and hills, it was all to perfect. Dave quickly came out to greet him as he pulled his truck into the driveway, taking his bag from the back. “Rebecca should have dinner ready soon, how was the trip?”

“Oh, it was quite nice, I love the scenery of the Great American Landscape,” Jason boasted, giving Dave a pat on the back. As they walked in to the home Jason was quickly greeted by Rebecca and Lucy. The photo did Lucy no justice! She was better than he could have imagined, she was perfect in every way. She stood to about his chin which he imagined was about 5’7’’ or so, she had an athletic build to her but her rather large chest rounded her out and gave her a lovely curve. Jason’s mouth watered at the sight of her. She wore a simple denim mini skirt that was to her mid thigh and the luckiest white tank top in the world. It stretched tight across her supple chest but it never revealed too much. Lucy smiled as she saw him, her bright eyes shining as she greeted him. In fact she even seemed to be attracted to him a bit. Dave set his things down in the hall as they walked inside.

“Dinner will be ready in about twenty minutes,” Rebecca called out, “why don’t you give Jason a tour of the house!” Dave grimaced a bit but thought better than to argue, pulling Jason along “you too Lucy!” Dave called. Lucy followed as Dave started the tour. “Here is the restroom but it doesn’t work at the moment so you will have to use the upstairs…the hall with embarrassing pictures of Lucy” She instantly blushed “don’t look at those!” she blurted as she stood in front of them. “Here is the guest room where you will be staying,” Dave said as he opened the door to a quaint little room with doilies and lace. There was a nice large bed filled with fluffy pillows and a sturdy head and footboard. “Let’s check out the upstairs” Dave proclaimed. They climbed upstairs and Dave went on and on about the home, showing his own room and the other restroom but Jason was much to distracted by Lucy’s presence. He could watch her forever; just moving slightly sent her perfect breasts bouncing slightly. “DAVE! Can you come help me set the table?!” Rebecca yelled from below. Dave sighed as he looked at Jason “duty calls, sweetie can you finish off the Grand Tour?” Lucy smiled and nodded as her dad headed down stairs.

“Well here are some more pictures you’re not allowed look at and last but not least is my room.” She opened her door and we were greeted with colorful posters of bands, movies, and teenage sayings that seem to be universal with all teen girls. Along with clothes on the floor, makeup on her desk and a bulletin board filled with what seemed to be random papers. Jason took note of what appeared to be some old school uniforms, now that could be fun…

Lucy felt awkward in her own room with a stranger, no matter how cute he was, and quickly turned to leave room, “well there you have it,” she called back to him in the hall. They walked towards the stairs and Jason pinned her suddenly to the wall. He couldn’t wait any longer, the hunger had grown too much and he needed a little taste. Lucy was frightened and went to scream but he quickly covered her mouth before any sound could be let out. She stared into his eyes with terror and he seemed to enjoy it which only frightened her more. Lucy grabbed his hand with hers and tried to rip it off her mouth, her body pinned between his and the wall. She twisted under him, shaking as he increased the pressure on her mouth. She started to claw and his hand, feeling his skin tear and build under her nails. He just stood and drank in her fear. “Now now Lucy, none of that,” he said with a smile. It was the sickest smile she had ever seen, what was going on?

Jason’s other hand gripped her neck and lifted Lucy from the floor onto her tip toes, further frightening the young girl much to his delight, then he gently put her back down, careful to keep her mouth covered. Her breathing had become much more rapid and panicked, causing that beautiful chest of hers to pant wildly. Jason moved his hand slowly from her neck to her breasts, massaging them gently making Lucy let out a squeal and she started to squirm much more violently. Jason smiled and put a quick jab of his fist into her stomach, her eyes instantly teared and she let out an “ooof” sound, but she quickly stopped struggling. “Now that’s much better love, I can become quite nasty when I don’t get what I want.” The tear that had been welling now fell down her left cheek and he quickly licked her face with his hot tongue. The first tear was always the sweetest. Lucy tried to turn her head away but he held it firm as he tasted her skin. He looked at her and smiled the way one might with a new pet, it was the most terrifying thing she had ever seen. Jason went back to his work of fondling her breasts; they had to be at least C cups but were probably D’s. He reached under the tank to and started to caress her breasts under her shirt, taking each tit into his hand and squeezing, causing her to gasp and he could see that she was trying to pull herself into the wall. He then reached under her bra and quickly found her erect nipples, pulling and squeezing them, causing her to whimper more “keep quiet Lucy dear, wouldn’t want Daddy to see his little girl is a whore now would we?” She rolled her eyes back and her cheeks flushed with shame and Jason licked up more of her tears.

He pinched and pulled, squeezed and mauled her mounds harder and harder then he stopped and she had hoped her molestation was over. Then to her horror his free hand moved down further, rubbing her hips and her firm thighs. She squeezed her thighs together as tight as she could and he grew angry that she would try and stop him. He let another jab to her ribs flight and her thighs relaxed. His strong hands slid between her soft smooth thighs and he relished the feeling of her perfect skin. He reached up into her skirt and rubbed his hand on the thinly covered sex of his new pet. Her tears intensified as he continued to maul her pussy. He pulled her cotton panties aside and began to rub her bare pussy lips with his rough fingers. He started to jab his fingers in between, reaching her clit and rubbing furiously. Lucy let out a whimper as her eyes glittered with humiliation and fear. Jason could feel his cock growing harder and harder to the point where he almost felt pain. He rubbed himself on her leg and he knew she could feel his thick prick on her leg. She squirmed once again and stood on her tip toes trying to escape. She clawed at his hand desperately but her small hands where nothing compared to his. He continued to maul her pussy, rubbing her clit and squeezing her lips. “Mmmmm what would daddy think of his little girl right now?” he whispered into her ear as she continues to attempt to grow taller and escape his invading hand. He then pries her legs further apart straining her calves as she continues to stand tip toed. He pushes his finger into her opening sending Lucy into a panic as she tries to escape.

“LUCY! JASON!!! DINNER!!”

They both turn, one relieved one disappointed. Jason continues his assault pushing his finger deeper and deeper into her hole as she sobs. “Your quiet tight love, isn’t that…what do we have hear? No wonder you’re tight,” he smiles as the tip of his finger brushes her cherry. She looks away flushing bright red with humiliation. “Well isn’t that commendable, I thought your kind where long since extinct” Lucy squirmed and thrashed trying to pull free, her breasts were tender, her mouth was sweaty and her cunt was being molested by this mad man. She wanted desperately for her parents to come and save her, but the thought of her family seeing her like this was much worse. He started to push in and out of her cunt, rubbing her sensitive clit with his thumb. He pushed himself harder into her so he could feel hear tits against him and he licked her face once more. Her pussy was dry and the friction was painful as he pushed in and out, she felt like her cunt was on fire!

“LUCY?! JASON?! Did you hear? Dinner is ready!” they heard Rebecca call up again.

“Now listen closely love,” Jason began, “when we go down there, you say nothing of this. Believe me, I can make this much worse for you, if I have to Ill kill your parents right in front of you.” Lucy swallowed hard, her eyes even wider than before. “Nod if you understand.” She nodded, “good girl, now when we are eating I will mention how wonderful your mothers cooking is and then I will out my fork across my plate, at that moment I want you to excuse yourself to your room and wait for me to come in. You are to be naked and on your bed waiting. If you don’t there will be a punishment believe me. Do you understand?” His fingers never leaving her cunt, mauling her lips and rubbing her clit. Her eyes pleaded and she shook her head no, and he pinched her clit twisting it in agonizing pain causing her to whimper. They hear footsteps up the stairs as Dave calls out “hey guys everything okay up here?” unknowing of his daughters torture. Jason turns to her “you better nod soon or Daddy is going to see his precious little virgin for what she really is,” he pushes in harder, pressing her hymen in and roughly moving in and out as she stands higher on her tip toes. Finally she gives in and nods and he lets go right as her father reaches the top.

Lucy collapses into Jason sobbing and he grabs a hold of her soothing her and rubbing her head, her father looking confused as he walks up, “what’s going on?” Dave asks concerned.

“Lucy and I got to talking and she just had lot on her mind, just some issues at school with friends is all,” the lie quickly being accepted. Lucy sobs and shakes in Jason’s arms, unable to pull away even if she wanted to, all she could do was sob. “We will be right down Mr. Carroll,” and with that Dave heads back downstairs. Jason pulls her back but holds her arms painfully in his hands “remember what I said little girl, or else,” he says letting her go as he walks down the stairs. Lucy wipes her face and cleans up her outfit and returns downstairs sitting at her plate.

Dinner goes on without much word from Lucy, her parents thinking she is just upset with school and young adult drama. The others go on with conversation and food when suddenly Lucy is tuned in again to hear from Jason “, oh Mrs. Carroll the food was wonderful, I couldn’t eat another bite!” Lucy sucked in a deep breath and stared at Jason furiously as he laid his fork across his plate smiling at her as he did. She said nothing, fear gripped her stomach. He stared at her expectantly, what was she going to do? She was paralyzed by fear and she just couldn’t do it.

--------------
end for now, feedback please!

And Baby when it's love

If it's not rough, it isn't fun!
prisonerslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 03:08 PM   #2
Wendel
Privileged Member

Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Good set up, good character action, good structure.
Pay off is a bit light, but it does keep your interest and makes you want to read the next chapter.

(I would have forced a climax out of her to ad to her shame, but that is my thing not necessarily yours)
Wendel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 03:50 PM   #3
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER

fantastic work can't wait for more!
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 02:45 AM   #4
NoTrouble

NoTrouble has initial reputation

I like the immediacy of the moment. There is suspense. What's going to happen next?

-NT
Old 11-29-2007, 05:35 AM   #5
prisonerslave

prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to prisonerslave

thanks so much for the feedback and all the views, im working on the next part i swear, but im in school to so gotta keep up with the priorities

And Baby when it's love

If it's not rough, it isn't fun!
prisonerslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 12:09 PM   #6
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER

more!
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 11:08 PM   #7
captdsulu

captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)captdsulu has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hope she get more soon. She needs it. Great set-up.
captdsulu is offline   Reply With Quote