Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-15-2008, 11:33 AM   #1
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Whose Rape??

A work of fiction and both are over 18 years of age!

Whose Rape??

Payback time now. Fucking guy broke into my place and raped me in every Damn hole…..Then he passes out? Fucking idiot. And I will so enjoy hurting this fucker! Got him cuffed to each post of my bed. Now, how to wake him up??

Awww yes! But first getting this ball gag on him….don’t want him waking my neighbors. The whistle of the tea pot tells me its time for this dirt bags rude awakening. I hum happily as I slowly pour the boiling water over his exposed crotch. He jumps and jerks awake with a painful scream and thrashes around as I empty all the rest on to him!

I smile in delight as I see his cock and balls redden and blister, soon he lays still whimpering and sobbing in pain his tear filled eyes looking up at me! “Oh dear?? Sorry Did that HURT? You fucking asshole…you are going to get much more pain!!!”

“It was a bad choice to rape a Dom you sick fucker.” I yell at him as I lash him with my riding crop until his thighs, belly and chest are laced with bloody welts!. Afterwards as I re-gain my breath I pull my bathrobe closed again. Anger rising again as I see the welts, bruises, and long scratches on them. My ass and my vagina still ache and hurt terribly from his rape of them.

“Gonna Shock you now you FUCK!!” I say loudly and as I whistle, I clamp on the metal clips onto his nipples enjoying his gasp of pain and I clamp on the larger one onto his boiled prick. I turn the switch to the lowest setting and hit the button, enjoying his yelp of pain and watching his hips jump!

“Oh come on now you baby? That was the lowest here’s a higher one!” I smile wide as his body arcs up off my bed. He shakes and twitches in convulsions as his eyes bug out, until I release the button. He collapses back weakly onto the bed. Sweating and shaking as he lies there trying to recover.
But I don’t give him time and I only stop after he passes out. I get a cold beer and sit on a chair by the bed drinking it until he wakes up. His groggy eyes wander over to me then they widen and focus on the fillet knife in my other hand. “Oh Good morning dear…nice rest?” I wink nicely at him. “You ready for the skinning part now?” I laugh loudly as he thrashes around frantically trying to get loose.

He lifts his head and with wide eyes watches fearfully as I stretch his prick out and using the fillet knife, start making small cuts on the length of it up and down. He groans with each cut and soon I stop admiring all the cuts oozing blood from his prick. “Oh dear? Those might get infected…I know I have some Iodine here lets pour that on shall we?”

Soon he screams again and jumps around as I watch the frothy white bubbles from the Iodine as it works into each cut. Soon he is weak again and totally limp. I quickly unbind him roll him over then re-bind him again.
“Well time for me too Rape your Ass now. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!?”

I undo the gag and pull it out as I show him the cocks I have for him. One is a large 8 inch long strap-on that vibrates. My fave for my Subs that like it. The other is shorter with straps on it to, its only 5 inches long a beginning sucking tool for my male Subs. “Open wide you Fuck!” I command him as I yank his hair up and jam it into his mouth as he yells. Soon he is quiet again as I strap it to his head and turn it on. As it buzzes away I pat his head lightly, teasingly and say. “Breathe thru your nose now! Okay…enjoy!”

Donning my large strap-on next to him so he can watch, I lube it up getting it all around the thick head of it. I chuckle and smile down at him as I lube his anus and enjoying the look on his face as I shove my finger into his ass lubing and stretching it as well. “Oh that?? That’s nothing…wait until I shove this in there! Don’t worry sweetie you will get used to it? That’s what you told me right ASSHOLE?”

I smack his welt covered ass as I move between his legs. He thrashes his ass around as I rub the head against his puckered anus. “Hey hold still now? You will love this!” I force it into his ass slowly after turning it on.
After getting the first couple of inches in I stop until he quits yelling and moving around. “That’s better getting used to it now? More to come dear several more inches to go” I force more into his tight male butt until only a couple inches are left to go.

He is only sobbing and groaning now. He lays stock still as I don’t push anymore in yet. I love watching his fingers clutching and pulling at the sheets as he tries to get used to the pain of being ass fucked. Soon he is grunting and mewling as I shove the last of it in his ass.

I start moving the vibrating cock slowly in and out of his ass. Enjoying the view of his stretched anus ring around my strap-on. Thrusting it faster and faster as I feel myself coming. I taunt him as I fuck my rapists ass…”You liking that BITCH!?? You like my Cock in your Tight ass HUH? Want my thick CUM in your Tight Virgin BUTT?”

I pull his head back by his hair and yell into his ear….”Rape me will YOU??” I jam all of my cock deep into his ass and come hotly as I hear his screams and watch his eyes roll up into his head as he passes out again!

I get off him and clean my strap-on getting his crap off of it as well as my juices off the end of it.

I sit on my chair again, smoking as I wonder….What to do with him now??
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 05:52 AM   #2
Niceideas
Banned

Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)
Send a message via MSN to Niceideas

Boiling water on the crotch!! That would be excruciating.
Niceideas is offline   Reply With Quote