Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-24-2007, 06:08 PM   #161
NightStalker73au
Alone

NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via AIM to NightStalker73au Send a message via MSN to NightStalker73au Send a message via Yahoo to NightStalker73au

1. Are you male? female? transgender?male

2. Your age?34

3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies?24

4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim?rapist.....

5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role?occasionally

6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this?every day

7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this?a couple of times at least

8. Have you ever been raped in real life?no

9. If yes, how many incidents?

10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported)

11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life?no

12. If yes, how many incidents?

13. If yes to #11, were you ever convicted as a result?

14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know?both

15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.)any type of setting for me.

16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape?one on one scenes for me.

17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist?yes

18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons?yes

19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife?yes a knife on clothing or flesh

20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim?some do ...

21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?yes mostly...

22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol?no...

23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual?Straight

24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim?Yes

25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum?Yes

26. If yes, where does it usually end up?Inside her mouth, pussy, ass, on her breasts or ass.

27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, NeverYes and often

28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, NeverYes always

29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, NeverYes always

30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm?Yes

31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, NeverYes occasionally

32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)?No

33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often?No

34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often?No

35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child?No

36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children?No

37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life?Not as yet

38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you?

39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly.

40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any?

41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc)100%

42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete?
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker
NightStalker73au is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 06:31 PM   #162
Hellcat
At Rest

Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

mmm. interesting post Nightstalker... you have given me an idea or three

purrrrrrr
Old 02-24-2007, 08:36 PM   #163
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)

1. Are you male? female? transgender? male
2. Your age? 31
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? I honestly can't remember, but at least 10 years
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? rapist
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? no
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? daily
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? several
8. Have you ever been raped in real life? no
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported)
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life? no
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? mixed pretty evenly
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) anywhere (private or public)
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? both
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? not usually
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? not in the conventional sense
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife?
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? not usually
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? yes
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? depends on my mood, but sometimes
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? straight
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? yes
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? yep
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? anywhere I please - face, mouth, breasts, ass, hair etc
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never rarely possibly never, just doesn't seem all that enjoyable in a rape context
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never always, intimidating a female to the point of not fearing a bite is definitely appealing
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never usually
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? depends really, ranges from "like I care" to multiples
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never never
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? yes, my own - let's just say bigger than average
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? i'm an equal opportunity rapist i suppose
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? white for 1-1, for gang-bangs see #33
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? i guess so, it was a slightly older girl (3-5 years difference) and I'd started puberty
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? nope
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? yep
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? spouse/partner/lover
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly. I like a good power play rape, no physical intimidation all psychological
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any?
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) 100%
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? sure would

Last edited by ControlPhreak; 02-24-2007 at 08:38 PM.
ControlPhreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 09:11 PM   #164
missy_in_tights

missy_in_tights Level 2 (200+)missy_in_tights Level 2 (200+)missy_in_tights Level 2 (200+)

1. Are you male? female? transgender?female

2. Your age?25

3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies?20

4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim?victim

5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role?occasionally as a Dominant

6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this?every day

7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this?since i've joined the rape board, almost constantly

11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life?no

14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know?mostly stranger rape but it's pretty even

15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.)mostly in a cold, wet and dark alley or taking the trash out to the curb in a robe and slippies

16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape?usually one on one rape but I love throwing in a good gang rape into the mix

17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist?for sure slapping but not crazy about punching

18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons?i must say previously no, but I am now reconsidering because the threat is quite exciting

19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife?threats or intimidation only

20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim?some

21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?yes, i would say so

22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol?no

23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual?straight but bi-curious

24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim?absolutely

25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum?most definitely, i am a huge cum freak

26. If yes, where does it usually end up?usually wherever he wants it to be

27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Neveroccasionally

28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Neveralways

29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Neveralways

30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm?yes

31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Neveroccasionally

32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)?no it's not important but bigger cocks usually are what is being envisioned

33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often?no

34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often?no

35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child?no

36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children?no

37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life?yes, sort of once

38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you?lover

39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly.

40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any?Yes, I would ask if there was any kind of humiliation factors involved, was the scenes done in front of other people for them to watch?

41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc)100%

42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete?sure
missy_in_tights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 11:42 PM   #165
NightStalker73au
Alone

NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via AIM to NightStalker73au Send a message via MSN to NightStalker73au Send a message via Yahoo to NightStalker73au

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellcat
mmm. interesting post Nightstalker... you have given me an idea or three

purrrrrrr
glad i can help ya...
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker
NightStalker73au is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 01:45 AM   #166
jazz

jazz has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to jazz Send a message via Yahoo to jazz

2. Your age? 26
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? 17
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? some but not much
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? almost every time
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? 3-5
8. Have you ever been raped in real life? No
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life? yes
12. If yes, how many incidents? just the once
13. If yes to #11, were you ever convicted as a result? no
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? both but usealy stranger
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) doesn't matter
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape?
both
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? not really a little to show power
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? no but some times
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? eather, or
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? no
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? yes
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? some but not much
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? yes
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? yes
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? in her ass
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never, always
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never always
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never always
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? no
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never never
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? not really
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? no
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? no
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? no
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? maybe teens but not kids
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? no
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly. no
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any? no
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) 100%
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? yes
jazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 07:38 PM   #167
Marker

Marker has initial reputation

2. Your age? 19
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? when iwas about 15 i think
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? sometimes the idea of it doe pop in
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? 7
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? twice
8. Have you ever been raped in real life? no
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life? no
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? both
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) bedroom, room somewhere sleazy
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? one on one
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? yeah
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? no
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife?
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? yeah
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? not always
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? sometimes
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? yeah but a good slap will sort em out
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? my cum
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? inside and face
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never.
Occasionally
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Often
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Always
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? no
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
their family members not mine - not my thing
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? nope
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? white
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often?
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? no
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? teenge girls but im 19 so it's not so bad
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? no
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly. prostitutes are always a good source for sexual fantasies and leather clad sluts
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? yeah please
it's nothing to you
and if you hate me
then hate me so good that you can let me out
Marker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 09:34 PM   #168
Lady

Lady has initial reputation

1. Are you male? female? transgender?
Female,
2. Your age?
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies?
I don't remember but it was definitely before puberty.
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim?
The victim, mostly.
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role?
Yes. But very rarely. It has to be with a certain person who looks a certain way, acts a certain way, and depending on how I'm feeling.
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this?
A lot. It's getting in the way of my life.
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this?
See above.
Questions 8. thru 13.
I choose not to answer.
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know?
Both.
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies?
Boss's office, a dirty alley, deserted subway station, library, friend's place, downtown park at night, parking lot, ocean shore, hotel while on business trip, police cruiser,
Both. But mostly one-on-one scenes.
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist?
Yes.
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons?
Yes.
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh?
For emphasis, rarely used but there are a couple of times when I am cut deep that I might need stitches in a non-vital area...then again, what I consider non-vital others might not. Or when a gun is discharged above my head.
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim?
Yes.
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will without overt violence?
Yes.
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol?
Yes.
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual?
Bisexual.
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim?
Yes.
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum?
Yes. Most of the time.
26. If yes, where does it usually end up?
Everywhere. Anywhere you can think of I want it there.
27. Do your scenes include anal rape?
Rarely, but it does happen.
28. Do your scenes include oral rape?
Yes.
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape?
Yes.
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm?
Yes, about 50% of the time.
31. Do your scenes include family members?
Occassionally.
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)?
Yes. Big enough to hurt is my only criteria.
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often?
No. The victim can be of any race.
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often?
Yes. Caucasion, Middleeastern, Asian
Questions 35. thru 35.
I choose not to answer.
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children?
If that child was me as the victim and my rapist as an older person, yes. If not and you're talking about the rapist being me and the victim is a child? Excuse me while I go throw up everything I just ate.
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life?
No. I'm Asian, even if I wasn't into rape most cultures in Asia is so male dominated anyway it'd be very difficult for a female not to be submissive; very easily for a man to overpower a woman no matter what she says. The cultures will most likely support him, not the woman. This is fantasy for me in my head. I'm not ready to deal with it in real life, even if only in play-acting
N/A
Questions 39. thru 40.
I choose not to answer.
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately?[/b]
95% honesty. The other 5% is not for anyone else to know.
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete?[/b]
Doesn't matter.
Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 05:52 PM   #169
James42

James42 has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to James42
Default Survey

Good day all,

1. Are you male? female? transgender? Male

2. Your age? 42

3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? 25

4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? The rapist

5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? Rarely

6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? Daily

A few times for sure

8. Have you ever been raped in real life? No

9. If yes, how many incidents? N/A

10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported) N/A

11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life? Only in roleplaying sessions with a partner that also very much into the set scene

12. If yes, how many incidents? We did it about 12 times

13. If yes to #11, were you ever convicted as a result? Oh my God, no

14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know?

My mind is a never ending roleplaying platform and it involves all kinds of scenes. It depends on my mood and it'll involve a bit of both

15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.)

I really like the outdoors but will also enjoy scenes taking place in a place like an open house

It varies, there are times where I enjoy one on one but I also enjoy scenes involving a couple (husband and wife) raping a lady. Maybe also a group of 2/3 guys raping a lady

17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist?

I don't like excessive violence but a few slaps are a part of it

Maybe something to make the lady comply such as a gun but I never had thoughts of using it

Intimidation only

Well there are times where I'll enjoy her slowly taking her clothes off but there are also times where I'll enjoy tearing it off her body. That's about as violent as it gets (including a few slaps)

21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?

Yes, punching her in the face or having her bleeding does nothing for me

22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol?

Never, I want her to be fully aware of what is happening. That way there are a lot more exposed emotions and feelings which is definitely part of it. Tears and pleading are a big turn on

Mostly straight but as I said earlier, a fantasy involving a woman such as a girlfrind helping out and participating would be quite hot

Mostly at the beginning and yes a little throughout

Oh yes, a must

On her boobs or her face

27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never:

Hum, interesting .....rarely for this one

28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never:

Oh yes, always

29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never

Oh yes, always

Yes, there will be times where I'll do something that will make her relax (maybe something that she never experienced before like kissing her feet) and then she'll let herself go and later reach the point of no return

31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never.

I have to say often but not with my own family in mind. I let my mind wonder and place people other than myself in the scene. I'm sorry but you have to admit that a young lady being manipulated into a sexual situation by a relative is pretty hot. Someone mentioned the Superbowl half time where the house if full of men and she has to make sure everybody is well looked after under the direction of a relative. There are many other scenes but that one was pretty hot

32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)?

Not overly important but 6/7 inches will do

33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often?

Not really important but my scenes involve caucasian people. I'm not a racist, it's just the way things go in my mind

Same as above

35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? Absolutely not

16/17 years old is as low as I allow my mind to go (probably like 99% of men out there). By the way, the Catholic school uniform is one hot outfit

Yes as mentioned above using roleplaying sessions

Former girlfriend

For a scene to work, it has to involve a lot of realism. Nothing turns me off more than a scene that quickly turns into a cheap porno like scene. I don't only like "rape", I think blackmail is also very hot. It's very easy to imagine a scene where a lady is coerced into some kind of sexual situation. She has little choice but to submit but there are also a lot of pleading, tears and emotions. That is so hot.

Very well rounded set of questions

41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc)

95%

42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? Sure
James42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 07:13 PM   #170
nathan

nathan Level 1 (100+)nathan Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady
[b]I choose not to answer
Thanks, Lady (and other recent respondents) for participating in the survey. You are, of course, completely free to choose not to answer any questions, however I will point out again that incomplete surveys will not be included in our tabulations, for statistical reasons.

Thanks again for your candid and interesting responses. I know that some of the questions can feel very personal. I hope and believe that the RB community has been learning a lot about ourselves and each other from this thread.

One of these days soon, Lou and I will actually have time to tabulate the results! It's a big job, but I'm looking forward to it. Thanks again to Louise for her offers of help!

-nathan
Old 03-18-2007, 01:29 AM   #171
Dark Lactophiliac

Dark Lactophiliac has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Dark Lactophiliac
Default Survey

1. Are you male? female? transgender?male

2. Your age?25

3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies?19

4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim?rapist

5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role?not really

6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this?2-3 times

7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this?once a day or so

11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life?NO

14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know?both

15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? victims bedroom, woods, hotel

16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape?mostly one on one

17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist?sometimes

18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons?no

19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife?n/a

20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? occasionally

21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?depends

22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol?rarely

23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual?Straight

24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim?Yes

25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum?Yes

26. If yes, where does it usually end up?Wherever I want

27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Generally no

28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Hell yes

29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Most of the time

30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? SOmetimes

31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never No, with the exception of my sexy sister-in-law.

32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)?No

33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often?No

34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often?No

35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child?No

36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? ABSOLUTELY NOT

37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life?Not as yet

39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly. I love lactating tits :-)

40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any? Questions about fetishes/bondage/etc

What Herbert Hoover should have used for his re-election slogan...
Dark Lactophiliac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 08:49 AM   #172
perval

perval has initial reputation

1. male
2. 23
3. about 17
4. rapist
5. no
6. probably about 10 times in some form or another
7. 0 - 5 times depending on the day
8. no
9. -
10. -
11. no
12. -
13. -
14. both pretty equally
15. pretty much anywhere, sometimes in public
16. bit of both, when the victim is someone i know it tends to be gang rape though
17. yes, but mostly just slapping and spanking
18. not really, only spanking implements, nipple clamps etc
19. -
20. again, mainly just slapping and spanking
21. no
22. no
23. straight
24. sometimes
25. yes
26. on the woman's face, sometimes on her tits
27. often
28. often
29. often
30. no
31. not my family members, but often several members of a family i know.
32. average size is fine
33. usually the woman is white because i find white women the most attractive, but occasionally other ethnicities
34. no
35. no
36. teenage girls on occasion, like 15 or 16.
37. yes
38. both
39. often the woman gets pissed on after she's been raped
40. no
41. 100%
42. yes, thanks

Last edited by perval; 03-18-2007 at 08:53 AM.
perval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 04:45 AM   #173
Grenadine

Grenadine has initial reputation
Thumbs up

1. Are you male? female? transgender? Female
2. Your age? 21
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? Hard to say. I know I was young. I remember being interested in bondage as early as 9 or so. Rape was a slightly later thing. I would say about 11
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? Victim
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? Hardly ever
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? It used to be a lot more. Now, I would say 2 or 3?
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? once every couple of days?
8. Have you ever been raped in real life? I've been touched against my will but no actual intercourse
9. If yes, how many incidents? 0
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life? No
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? Usually it is with someone I know.
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) My bedroom
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? They vary. Usually one on one. I like the idea of threesomes and such but in a consenting way
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? Yes
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? Sometimes. Usually a knife.
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? Threats and intimidation. If any physical contact it is only resting the weapon on the victim.
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? Not over the top. Enough to sting but no permanent damage (ie. Nothing that lasts longer than a couple of days)
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? Yes
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? Not usually
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? Bisexual
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? Always
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? Yes
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? On the body, in the body, in the mouth...
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Often
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Often
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Always
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? No
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never occasionally
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? Not usually
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? Not usually
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? Not usually
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? No
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? No
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? Yes, many times
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? Boyfriends
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly. I almost always imagine the victim being yelled at and talked down to a lot (usually constantly and through the whole episode)
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any? Not that I can think of off-hand
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? Yes
Thanks for completing this! I am eager to receive your responses... and no, I won't "just post the results on the board," sorry... you've got to "pay" to play!
Grenadine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 01:37 AM   #174
el frances

el frances has initial reputation

I'm bored, so I'll fill this out.

female
2. Your age?
um... around 15 or 16
definitely victim
not really
a lot
several, I'm sure.
8. Have you ever been raped in real life?
yeah, once.
Once.
yeah
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life?
No. It'd be kinda hard, anyway.
n/a
n/a
either, usually stranger.
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.)
where I'm at.
More one on one
usually
sometimes
very, very rarely used.
very, very, rarely. I sometimes imagine myself getting beat up real bad, maybe with a bat, even.
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?
usually some extra violence
usually not, I have once or twice, though.
More straight, though I have moments
yeah
...yeah? That happens, doesn't it?
usually one of the three places penises often end up
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
occasionally
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
very often
usually
I do, so, I guess. I don't make them romantic, though.
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
never
not really
usually white.
nope
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child?
nope
nope
yep
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to
you?
friend
Just the feeling of powelessness is so appealing.
uh, *shrug*
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately?
(Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc)
100%! Hooray!
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? It doesn't really matter to me.
Thanks for completing this! I am eager to receive your responses... and no, I won't "just post the results on the board," sorry... you've got to "pay" to play
el frances is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 01:56 AM   #175
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)

Thought I'd fill this out too, as I like to read the others. Tells you a lot about the people here. Although I suspect Nathan is either collecting this data for his own gratification or building up a rapists database for the FBI or something (see question 11). He wants us to pay for the results because the FBI headquarter needs a new pooltable.

-Male.
2. Your age?
-Not sure... maybe about 20. I was a latebloomer.
-Rapist. Oh yeah.
-No.
-Quite often.
-Once or twice. Or more.
--No.
-
-
-No. Not going to either, unless she asks me nicely.
-
-
-Mostly stranger.
-Could be anywhere, really.
-One on one, though I really enjoy gangrape in porn/fiction.
-Slapped, yeah. Not really completely beat up, though. I'm a very nice rapist and leave no more damage than injured pride, a few bruises and very sore orifices.
-Sometimes.
-Threats.
-Not really overt. There's violence sometimes, but see question 17, J. Edgar Hoover. He was a cross dresser, you know.
-Differs. Depends on how strong the girl is. If she's a wild one that fights back hard, a bit of slapping around is usually in order.
-Not really. I want them to feel every second of it.
-Straight.
-Yes.
-Well, to be honest, yes. Always towards the end, for some reason.
-I'll go with el Frances' reply on that one.
-Often. Very often.
-Often.
-Usually.
-Sometimes.
31. Do your scenes include family members?
-Never.
-I can't find anything to measure it with right now.
-I don't care too much about race. Any race will do for me.
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most
often?
-White! Well, that's because I'm white.
-No.
-No.
-Yes.
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to
you?
-Partner/lover and one passing aquiantance. We (girl and I) need to find more willing victims! *hint, hint*
-None that i can think of this early in the morning.
-Yes, the private address of everyone who fills this out so you people can bust them more easily.
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately?
-100%!
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete?
-No, not really.
Thanks for completing this! I am eager to receive your responses... and no, I won't "just post the results on the board," sorry... you've got to "pay" to play.
-Yeah, ok. Bring your girlfriend next time.

Last edited by Dutch_Rapist; 03-29-2007 at 02:03 AM.
Dutch_Rapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 05:19 PM   #176
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default my answers

Female
YOUNG
Victim
yes
4 out of 7
at night
yes
raped once molested twice all my different men, on more that one time except for the rape
10. If yes to #8, did you report it?
no i didnt
no
stranger
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? his house
most of the time gangrape
no
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? knifes
lol nice example, l like to cut if i am the rapist
no
ye, who said it was a her? ;-)
no
bisexual
if i am the victim yes
fuck yes
deep in me pussy
often
always
Always
yes
31. Do your scenes include family members? Never
not really
again not really
not really
yes
NO
not yet ;-)
Bondage, you really missed that one. i love hand cuffs!!
yeh about bondage
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc)
100%
yes sure

Smiles are contagious, share one, the small things can brighten someones day.
hornybisexualbitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 06:12 PM   #177
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by toromieda

Don't know, sometimes, I post as a female, sometimes as a male.
I have been diagnosed with MPPD (Mulitple Personality Posting Disorder).

2. Your age?

Again, depends, sometimes I am 63, and sometimes I am underage.
Currently, I am legal age, so I think I can post here.

I remember sometimes during the Devonian Time Epoch.

Both, I would like to be both. Yeah, first, I want to be the victim, then
I want to have an out of body experience and be the rapist.
Either way, I would love to fuck myself, the ultimate in masturbation.

Well, I have a confession to make, I always like to have my eggs sunny side up. Not relevant? Well I like to butter both sides of my toast.

I love car lots, I always fantasize about going in and trading cars.
If I had enough money I would actually trade cars and be driving a different one every week.
Unfortunately, I don't, so the best I can to is to fantasize, yeah, every week.

Actually, I am addicted to Hardee's bisquits. I want one every five minutes.
If I did this, I would be fat as a hog. But I can fantasize about being a hog, now, can't I?

Well, yes and no. When little, some man came and showed me this "thing" out of his zipper and told me to suck it. Oh, and I said, yes, if he would pour some maple syrup on it. Yeah, I sucked it after he did this.
Am I still a virgin after this?

Well, after I sucked it, he wanted it up my shit hole, but it was getting dark, and we decided to let it go until tomorrow, and I returned and he was not there. Yeah, he stood me up, granted I slobbered all over his dick, but I did not believe I did that bad a job on my first dick sucking.

Well, believe it or not, sucking dick can make you pregnant, so I guess 200%.

Only if the above can be considered as such.

Hey, I am not that kind of Uraninan alien, and no I do not speak Spanish.

Yeah, ever watch the movie, 10,000 years in Sing, Sing?
yeah, that was me in 1933, or was it 1936, damn, time is hard to keep up when you are a time lord.

I tell ya what, I like my cholocate sundae with your nuts flayed and diced all over it, the blood makes it taste very very good. In fact, I have not had one in a while.

Ever worked in a greasy kitchen in a greasy fast food joint?
In case I run out of cum juice, can grab some used fat off the skillet, dash it in and keep on fucking.

You know, I have always wanted to split myself up, yeah, I am greedy, I want to clone myself million times over so that every orgams I have will be million times more explosive.

Yeah, baby, I always like blood with my desert, and punch me in the stomach and make me puke. And make me eat it again.
I love regurgitated MacDonalds fries. They make the best.

Yeah, love wet noodle torture.

Oh, yeah, love fried bar b que arm pit hair. A rare delicacy.

Speak dirty to me, baby.

I have no will power, I will suck your dick for a Hardee's Bisquit.

Hey, give a fifth of Jack Daniels and we can do some talking.

Since I am an alien, I am Quadri Sexual, yeah the old model, newer models are Hepti Sexual. Damn I am jealous.

Actually I am a twinkie, you keep me under your thumb.

Some men have good tasting cum, yeah, and others need a little more salt to the taste.

Hey, no waste a source of good protein, and anal lubricant.

27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never

Do this, only if you like playing with your own shit.

Hey, keep a bottle of maple syrup handy, and I will like you dick all day.

Once I seriously considered going to a denstist to have teeth pulled out of my vagina. But on second though, decided to keep it there.
Yeah, instant castration for guys who do not get me off.

Hey, I always consider rapists to be gentlmen, they should think first and formeost about their victims sexual needs, and then they can attend to their own.

I can't see myself sucking on Uncle Fred's dick for some reason.

Oh, is that a pencil in your pants, or you just glad to see me.

Hey, I love both white and dark meat.

And I love chocolate and vanilla.

I don't have fantasies about dinosaurs having sex, yeah, unless I see a good looking one. Damn, they all died out. They were fun to fuck.

You know, once I had a book engraved in stone called "Dionsaurs in Bondage"
I sure do miss that book, yeah, it got broken in half when Moses came off the darn Mountain.

All dionsaurs look the same to me, but some are better looking than others.

I am an unreal, ethereal, incorporate unreality. Such things don't have fantasies. Yeah, you wanna smell my panties?

Oh, yeah, beat with a wet noodle, damn, that felt good!!

Hey, Mister, wanna see naked pix of my sister?

that is the weirdest post i have ever seen in my life, no offense i was confused then i was laughing my ass off, of what ass i got then other times i just was like huh?

Smiles are contagious, share one, the small things can brighten someones day.
hornybisexualbitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 11:47 PM   #178
Vivienne
Enlightning the Night

Vivienne has initial reputation
Default Rape Fantasy Survey

Original post:
nathan Level 1 (100+)nathan Level 1 (100+)

Question A survey about rape fantasies
OK, so I'm a curious sort. This is all just for fun. I've gotten some responses so far from other locations. Most people have really enjoyed it, though for some it may be too intense. Not for the faint of heart! But if you're up for something new and interesting, please proceed...

Do you find yourself having rape fantasies or dreaming of rape play games, as I do?

Do you wonder about other people's fantasies in a similar vein?

If so, answer the following questions. I'll tabulate the results and share them with all who reply. Please be brutally honest... it's the only thing that will make this interesting and meaningful. Sorry, but this survey is limited to those whose fantasies are primarily or exclusively involving rape between males and females, not same sex scenes. If any of my queer brothers and sisters would like to copy and survey same sex people in the same way, please do! (If you do, and would like to compare results, email me and we can exchange them -- I just needed to limit my tabulation time, and keep this a bit more focused -- no offense meant!)

1. Are you male? female? transgender? female
2. Your age? 26
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? ever since i can think
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? victim - always
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? never
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? 100-200
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this?12-20
8. Have you ever been raped in real life? yes
9. If yes, how many incidents? 2 times
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported) oh, noo
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life? oh,no
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? overwhelmingly strangers
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) basicly everywhere, mostly outdoors
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? both
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? often
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? sometimes
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? occasionally
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? sometimes
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? not typically, but occasionally
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? time to time
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? not most often
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? oh - YES
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? EVERYwhere...
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never occasionally
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never often
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never often
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? no, but I have one (or 2...)
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? sometimes, if so, usually very big
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? rather unimportant
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? see above
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? no... not really
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? no
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? sort of... yes
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? both
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly.well... numerous details, that sometimes occur - long list (e.g. pee)
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any? generally some more detail questions (s.a.) hard to say which ones preciously
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) tried 100% to my very best
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? sure!
Old 04-06-2007, 12:42 AM   #179
NancyM

NancyM has initial reputation

Nathan,

Are we ever going to see the results?

Just wondering... and hoping!
NancyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 02:24 AM   #180
eos69671

eos69671 has initial reputation

1. Are you male? female? transgender? female
2. Your age? 28
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? 25
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? victim - always
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? no, never
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? no more then 20
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this?0 - 5
8. Have you ever been raped in real life? yes
9. If yes, how many incidents? 4 times in all. 1st one was my 1st time in my perteens, 2nd was a gang rape, 3rd was my b/f best friend & the last was a guy i was dating. All 4 where people i knew & trusted.
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported) No not any of them.
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life? No
12. If yes, how many incidents? N/A
13. If yes to #11, were you ever convicted as a result? N/A
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? Both
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) bedroom
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? yes vary often
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? no
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? N/A
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? at times
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? Yes mosty
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? Yes
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? yes always
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? YES
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? in side or on face
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? no,
31. Do your scenes include family members? Rarely
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? About 8" long & 4 to 6 around
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? yes, white
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? no
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? yes
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? no, hell no, never
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? yes alest 2 to 5 times a week
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? with my spouse
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? none
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any? just 1 I can think of.... How you learn you where into rape fantasies?41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) 100%
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? yes please
eos69671 is offline   Reply With Quote