Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-02-2009, 03:56 PM   #1
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to RavishAGirl
Default A captive to ravish (for prisonerslave)

In the beauty of the morning, I watch the sunlight come through the curtains across your soft, naked body. My eyes admire your feminine curves, the gentle swell of your hip and your enticing thighs. Your face looks so innocent, your eyes closed gently. The drug should be wearing off any moment. You barely noticed as I pulled your jeans from you, bared your body to my touch in the night. Oh, I didn't take you. Not yet. Oh, not yet. I want you awake beneath me.

Your wrists are captured above your head in a pair of metal cuffs, the thin chain wrapped around the head of the bed. As my eyes travel your body, they linger on the soft tuft of hair between your thighs, then on your ankle, lashed with a slender chain to the bedpost. Your other ankle still free.

Just a little powder in your drink at dinner was all it took. I could tell you weren't into this blind date, not much. You wanted to discuss our desire for each other more privately. I know that. Now you can. I can see your eyelashes fluttering slightly. In a moment or two you will be awake, chained and beautifully nude, stripped of all your confining clothes, stripped of everything that would have kept you from me. Here. Intimate. Vulnerable.

With a soft laugh, I cup your breast gently but firmly. Teasing your nipple with my warm breath before taking it slowly in my mouth, my hot, moist mouth. Enjoying you.

//Ravish
RavishAGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 02:16 AM   #2
prisonerslave

prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to prisonerslave

There is a moment of peace, the kind that one can only receive when they are lucky enough to get a wonderful full night of sleep. A moment that makes one wish they never had to wake, that leaves one laying there just a bit longer wishing they could capture it for longer. There is that familiar flutter in my eyes and stir, and in an instant I can feel that moment tear away from me as a realization comes about that all is not well. It all happens faster than what can be described but lasts for an eternity for me.

The first sense that returns, I can smell you in each breath I take, before my mind can tell me, I know I am not at home. My eyes flutter open to a new place, a nightmare as I find myself searching furiously in my head to know where I am. It is then that I there is the realization of what it was that tore me from that blissful sleep, and it is the touch of someone other than me, a firm grope on my breast, my nipples doing nothing to fight their erection. They are stiff and eagerly accepting the teases of wet and warm suckling. I, however, do not agree with my body, the first sound I make is nothing to be considered words.

A sharp gasp sends my chest thrusting up towards you, and rattling of chains fill the room. I start to get up, I am not supposed to be here, I didn't even have much at all to drink last night, what is going on? My question is quickly answered as my attempt to get up is unattainable. The first cry escapes my parted lips, it has been less than 15 seconds since I awoke and I am beginning to struggle, the danger coming into focus. My once innocent and content face now twisted in horror, wrists and ankles pull and stretch. "What are you...where am....let...let me go!"

The fear in my voice is more than obvious, and I can't figure out what to say. In this new moment, all I know is that I couldn't be more eager to let it go and get away.

And Baby when it's love

If it's not rough, it isn't fun!
prisonerslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 09:08 AM   #3
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I take my time enjoying your nipple in my mouth. I feel it hardening. I grin fiercely and pull with my lips, wondering if I should give a nip with my teeth to bring you around.

Then I feel your body tense beneath me. Ah, beautiful, lovely girl, you're waking. The slight rattle of the slender chains, then the squirming of you as you try to get loose. I laugh softly and take my mouth from your breast, watching your eyes. The sudden fright there is even sexier than the sleeping innocence I saw earlier. I take in a deep breath and let it out in a low groan. Now that you're awake, we can enjoy each other...

I hear your cry, in your sexy voice. "What are you...where am....let...let me go!"

I catch my breath. Shh, I whisper. It's time to finish our date. I take your mouth with mine, roughly, savagely, kissing you. Biting your lower lip before exploring your soft, wet mouth with my tongue. A groan into your mouth as I enjoy you. Dropping my weight between your soft legs, my cock pressed hard and swollen and hot against the inside of your thigh. My hands take the soft swell of your breasts, gripping and squeezing as I force my kiss on you, enjoying the way you squirm under me, your soft thighs rubbing against me. Your nakedness, your softness, your vulnerability, the sweet scent of you, it is all like an overpowering perfume. My blood races. How easy it would be to slide into you and have you. As the sunlight pours over us from the window, there is a wild heat in my loins. I smell of sweat and man. My mouth pressed on yours, my body hard on top of you.

//Ravish

Last edited by RavishAGirl; 03-03-2009 at 09:15 AM.
Old 03-03-2009, 11:49 PM   #4
prisonerslave

prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I want nothing more than to explain it all away, to see this as some sort of misunderstanding of something I may have said the night before, but my memory is fuzzy and I am in chains, this is far from explainable. I gasp as your head comes up and takes eye contact with me. Already there is a glittering line of tears welling in my eyes, I am ready to ask you again for freedom but my mouth is quickly covered by yours.

There is a moan released from me, muffled by your rough and forceful kiss, there is no room for words. I wince as you bite my soft pink lower lip, then my struggles begin their increase. I turn my head back and forth, trying to pull away from your quickening invasion. My free leg squeezes tight to my other thigh, I must keep myself guarded. I can feel your stiffness pressed tight to me as I squirm and writhe on the bed. My delicate chains hold tight as I begin to test them, desperate pulling at them. My breasts fill your hands and my skin begins to warm, my face flushed with a soft humiliation of being so exposed.

I pull desperately at the chains and cuffs that keep my arms bound, the tears that were once welled begin their descent down my cheeks and my writhing begins to tremble. "no...please....stop it!" A soft but desperate plea begins.

And Baby when it's love

Old 03-04-2009, 12:00 AM   #5
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

I laugh with the delight of having you naked in my arms, vulnerable and completely naked to my touch, and I bruise your soft throat and breasts with fierce, ravenous kisses. Shhh, I whisper again. Don't worry, we have all day, love. It's Sunday. My quiet laugh. The wriggling of you under me inflames me, sets a wild blood-heat in my loins. I take my time fondling and kissing your soft breasts, so full and delicious in my hands. I breathe a little harsher as I listen to your pleas and the quiet chatter of the chains as I hold you down under my weight.

//Ravish
Old 03-04-2009, 12:13 AM   #6
prisonerslave

My face contorts with an inner anguish knowing that there will be no escape from this. "Let me go! you can't do this!" I try to sound forceful, and use authority, I will not accept this, but there is a quiver in my voice. Already you bring the pain that comes from your lusts and desires for my captive body. I squeeze my legs tighter, sensing that another invasion is near. I twist my body side to side, attempting to avoid the gropings and attention you focus on my naked breasts. My nipples pink and swollen from all the unwanted attention.I pull harder at the chains, the metal digging into my delicate flesh. "Stop it!! get off me!"

And Baby when it's love

Old 03-04-2009, 12:18 AM   #7
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

Your cries of Stop it! Get off me! are so enticing...with a long, animal groan, I thrust my knee between your soft thighs, roughly, bruising your soft body. I force your thighs apart, and get my legs between yours. You can feel the hard, swollen girth of my cock against the inside of your thigh. Catching your hair in a tight grip, letting you feel my strength, I hold your head still and devour your mouth with mine. The kiss is raw, passionate, feral. I stroke your tongue with mine, enjoying the way you writhe helplessly beneath me...the squirming of your body against me, the movement of your breasts across my chest. My muscles moving over your soft skin, my powerful hips pressed to yours. I rub your mound roughly with my fingers, groaning into your mouth as I feel how close I am to your tight, inner heat. Chained, naked in my bed, you are mine until I'm done with you.

//Ravish
Old 03-04-2009, 01:35 AM   #8
prisonerslave

It is all so overwhelming and I am sure this must be some sort of nightmare, the soft light of a Sunday morning such a contrast to the harsh reality I have been forced to face. A shrill shriek bursts from me as your strength pulls my thighs away, exposing me to you. I begin to buck with more force, the only limb that is free flails wildly, digging my heel into the mattress to attempt to get leverage. A feminine high pitched yelp escapes as you pull my long golden hair tightly, my neck arched and my terror filled eyes meeting yours, searching you for pity. I scream into your mouth as it envelopes mine, my tongue trying to escape but only serving to participate in your kiss. More sobs run from my eyes and I can taste the salt on my lips. I feel your fingers on my nakedness, pressing and rubbing tightly to smooth skin, I jerk and press my hips to the mattress. My head is swimming and I need you to stop. I whimper and bite down on your invading tongue, my only defense... I bite and taste blood, still trembling with fear under you.

And Baby when it's love

Old 03-04-2009, 01:43 AM   #9
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

Your writhing beneath me and the muffled shriek you make as I kiss you makes me growl low in my throat. Then a sharp pain in my tongue and I roar, pulling back, bleeding onto my lips. With a snarl, I backhand you sharply.

Bitch!

My face flashes to rage.

I was going to finish our date nicely, you fucking bitch. But you want it rough, don't you, you little bitch?

My eyes dark and furious, I cover your mouth cruelly with my hand, pressing my palm against your soft lips tightly, pressing your head down. I watch your terrified eyes above my hand as I bend and take your nipple, biting a little sharply, wanting you to hurt. My other hand pins your thigh, pinning your free leg, holding you so that you can't wriggle as much as I grind my hips into yours, seeking your warm, soft entrance with the swollen head of my cock... The squirming of your hips as I hold you down makes me almost want to release right there. With a snarl I shove my cock up against your soft folds, letting you feel it there. Hard. Demanding. Urgent. My hand tight over your soft mouth.

//Ravish
Old 03-04-2009, 02:01 AM   #10
prisonerslave

I know I made a mistake when I see you pull away, the lust I saw in your expression is mixed with a rage I never knew. My eyes widen and my mouth moves to begin an apology but before I can begin my eyes see stars and my cheek and mouth are aflame with the harsh smack. My head jolts to side and whirl of blonde hair lays across me. Now my fear increases, I feel like I swimming in it. "Please....I'm sorry!" I am more sorry than I can express, sorry I ever agreed to that blind date.

I continue trying to plead and scream, your hand covering my mouth so tight I can barely breathe. I shake my head trying to pull free, my eyes still up towards you, my breaths short and panicked. I squeal sharply and jolt as you bite my tender little nipple. It is torture the way you tease me, your cock hard and fearsome as you press it hard against me. I fight as hard as I can, but still I am no match for you. More tears streak my terrified face, and my wrists and ankle begin to redden and chafe from constant pulling and writhing.

And Baby when it's love

Old 03-04-2009, 02:07 AM   #11
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

My hands are bruising you, and I am enjoying it. I whisper fiercely by your ear, You're mine, bitch. Maybe I'll just keep you here a while. With a groan, I nudge the head of my cock inside you, parting those soft lips... Feeling you squeeze unwillingly around me, I slide into you in a powerful thrust, sheathing myself deep. Oh god, so easy. So tight. The softness of you around my cock, the softness of your breasts and thighs and soft, soft skin... it makes me want to throw back my head and crow. Forcing you open around me as I ram deep, taking what I want.

My hand tight over your mouth as I force myself on you.

//Ravish
Old 03-04-2009, 02:16 AM   #12
prisonerslave

I am wild with my fear of you, reduced down to pure emotions. My thoughts race, he cant keep me here I think to myself, trying to vocalize it. I continue to attempt to pull from your grasp and suddenly I scream and arch my chest high into yours with a ferocity I have never known. You are inside me now, forced in tightly and painfully, tears stream down my young anguished face. My struggles only make it hurt more but I have to get you off. I feel you fill me far deeper than I could have managed, completely overwhelmed by you. But still I cannot scream fully, my air low from shallow breaths and my mouth covered. My tight opening trembling and twitching as I am forced to accept you.

And Baby when it's love

Old 03-05-2009, 09:27 AM   #13
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

Your whimpered scream behind my hand makes my cock throb inside you... Oh yeah, bitch, take it, I gasp in a half-growl, and pull my cock back, withdrawing most of the way, feeling your tight insides catch at me as I pull. With a groan I thrust back, slamming my hips hard into yours. Your back arched under me, your breasts pressed to my chest. Grunting, I start to fuck you in hard, brutal thrusts, rolling my muscled hips against you, grinding my cock into you, twisting as I thrust. My grunts are animal and intense. I press my cheek to yours, cooling my hot face in your tears, my whisper fierce in your ear, You like this, bitch? You like it?

My hand over your mouth preventing speech, I have taken that from you, ripped it from you. Reducing you to a soft, quivering animal. The writhing of you beneath me makes me fierce as I crush you down, pumping my hardness into your tight, soft body, reveling in the tight squeeze of you around my cock, in the heat of you. I rape my pleasure from you, one hand clamped over your lips, the other groping your breast, squeezing, catching your nipple and twisting. My powerful, muscled hips pumping and grinding. Forcing my long, thick cock deep, penetrating and plundering. Each thrust slamming into your soft body, making you leap beneath me. My breath harsh and panting by your ear as I take what I want, your naked body warm and soft and vulnerable beneath me, the morning sunlight hot on my back. Oh god, the scent and sound of you as I ravage you!

//Ravish

Last edited by RavishAGirl; 03-05-2009 at 09:30 AM.
Old 03-06-2009, 01:23 AM   #14
prisonerslave

Wide eyes filled with terror and horror stare up at you, your pulling away hurts almost as much as you pushing inside. I may not be able to speak but I am begging you with my eyes. The chains rattle and shriek into your hand as you come slamming back inside me, my small frame unable to take such force. You start to use me now, pushing in and out and I cry with each brutal thrust. The pain you deliver is only matched by the pleasure you feel by my tight unwilling opening. My free leg squirms and kicks trying to to dig into your legs. I pull at my other ankle and wrists, they are bright red and scraped as I relentlessly pull. You hold me down as I sob, my cries are barely human as I gasp for air, I shake my head no over and over as best I can.

I arch and twist, writhe and wiggle below you, my struggles and erotic and enticing dance just for you. My tears glitter in the morning sunlight. My breasts are red and bruising under your greedy finger tips, my swollen nipples ache and glow with your mistreatment. I cant help but squeak and squeal with every pinch and pull, trying to pull my head away to beg you to stop and scream for help. My thighs bruise with the pounding of powerful uncaring hips that slam into me, your cock so deep inside me I can feel you slamming inside me. No one has ever taken me so brutally and without care. I ball my fists with pain, my muscles tensing as I struggle, and even muffled my screams fill the room.

And Baby when it's love

Old 03-06-2009, 09:43 AM   #15
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

I groan savagely as I take you. Hearing your muffled cries getting louder, I reach over to the bedstand with my hand and turn on the radio there. Classical violin music fills the room sweetly as the sunlight pours over us. Scream louder, lover, I whisper into your ear. Maybe my neighbors will hear you and come. I laugh softly and bite your soft earlobe.

Enjoying the terror and anguish in your eyes.

With the violins around us, I ravage you, my hand over your mouth forcing your head back, baring your soft throat to my hot, moist mouth. Your breasts. Your soft skin. I feel you kicking and squirming under me, and I moan as I ride you urgently. Yes, dance for me, I groan, I'm going to come in you!

I can feel myself getting closer as I ride, shoving my cock so deep into you, the tight unwilling squeeze of you around my hard girth sending a wildfire of pleasure through me. I grunt and pant as I fuck your soft, squirming hips and listen to the wild, muffled music of your cries as you fight to twist away. Your delicious, feminine body squirming wildly, desperate, arousing beneath me, a wild pleasure of touch, as you squeal under my hand, my captive.

I catch your eyes and grin fiercely down at you. My body hard and sweaty on top of you, my muscles rolling across your bruised skin. I breathe in your scent in quick, harsh breaths.

My cock so violent and swollen inside you...

//Ravish

Last edited by RavishAGirl; 03-06-2009 at 09:56 AM.
Old 03-07-2009, 02:32 AM   #16
prisonerslave

How desperately I want to go back to my pleasant sleep, sure this must be a nightmare, this couldn't be happening to me! I continue to panic and writhe beneath you, soft sounds of me crying are still there for you to hear, but the violins cover like a heavy blanket. I pull harder at my wrists, willing them to break and feeling my delicate wrists bruise and scrape from them. My hair is now a wild mess, strands sticking to my tear filled face.

Each breath I take is shuddered with my sobs and pain. I feel you continue to shove deeper and deeper inside me, my opening squeezing and massaging you. My walls twitch with pain as your cock pushes so deep I feel it bruising me inside. I am sweating with you, but mine comes from fighting my bounds and trying to keep you away. Each one of your thrusts sends agony and shame through me, forcing my body forward, and as you pull away I hold your cock so tight my body follows you. My breasts bounce obscenely as you fuck my vulnerable body.

Our sweat mixes and our bodies glisten, making the moment that much more intense. My heart pounds out of my chest, and I can feel you growing more and more. I try to beg you not to cum inside me, whimpering and looking up at you from the corner of my eye, "mmmmffff mffff" is the only sound that escapes. My heels dig into the mattress with my struggles, tense and tight is all you can feel, my entire body having no choice but to be yours...

And Baby when it's love

Old 03-07-2009, 08:43 AM   #17
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

Oh yeah, oh yeah, bitch!

Our sweaty, hot bodies pressed violently, urgently together in the sunlight, your whimpers beneath my hand, your tight squeeze around my swollen cock...with a groan I take my hand from your mouth and take your mouth with mine, kissing you savagely, forcing my tongue in your mouth, more a rape than a kiss, all hunger. My hand holding your chin still, my thumb pressed deep into your cheek to keep you from biting down.

You can feel my hips tense, my cock thrust deep and spasming inside you in wild bursts. I can feel your sobbing, trembling body under me, I can feel the tears and sweat and strands of hair on your face against my skin as I kiss you. I can hear your muffled protest and it just makes the moment sweeter. Your writhing tells me how much you don't want this. Oh god, yeah, this is what I wanted all last night at our little blind date, gazing over dinner at your soft cleavage and your sweet eyes while you chattered...oh fuck yeah...

Groaning into your mouth. I stab into you and my cock bursts in wild fire, you squeezing me... I empty into you in spurts of hot, sticky seed. My body trembling from it. Gasping, my breath stopping as I fill you. Taking you, claiming you. My hand squeezing your breast cruelly, enjoying its soft ripeness, holding on as I come.

Then the long ohhhhh and a gasp against your lips as it ends, and I am sweating and collapsed on top of you, my weight crushing down on you, my thighs shaking slightly against yours. My cock inside you deep, still twitching just a little. Your soft body under mine is heaven. I savor the kiss, exploring the sweet insides of your mouth with my strong, moist tongue. My hand warm on your bruised breast.

//Ravish

Last edited by RavishAGirl; 03-07-2009 at 10:17 AM.
Old 03-07-2009, 02:45 PM   #18
prisonerslave

Your kiss is vile, and it envelopes me. I cry and sob into your mouth and feed off of it as if it gave you strength. I continue to struggle even with the knowledge that I will not be escaping any of it. I just can't let myself give up. I try to close my mouth to your hungrily invading tongue, but you manage to keep me held open. Your finger forces my cheek inward, scraping against my teeth and this time I taste my own blood. I can't believe this is the same man I was on a date with, and curse myself for ever agreeing to it.

You feel me suddenly jerk up, arching in a most beautiful way, I scream inwardly and my body jerks again, I can feel you start to cum inside me. My head tries to pull free, my walls holding you tight as you splash your hot moisture into my unwilling body. My free leg kicks wildly and my chains rattle with a musical quality, there is no escape, you have marked me as yours. I taste my tears and blood, and your hot breath in my mouth, raped by you in as many ways as possible at once. I collapse down, I can't fight anymore. I lay there panting, and I yelp as your rough hand squeezes the tender flesh of my full breast.

Your weight on top of me is overpowering, I feel so disgusting and ashamed, the seed you have left inside me oozing from me. Oh god how I want you out of me, I still hold you tight, feeling ever twitch and movement of you. My body forced to pressed to you, your unwilling doll. I sob as you continue to explore my mouth, my tongue trying to avoid you and in turn almost participating in the ravaging kiss.

And Baby when it's love

Old 03-07-2009, 03:02 PM   #19
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

Your mouth tastes so wonderful... With a grunt I break the kiss and lift myself up on my elbows, looming over you. What a sight you are, trembling beneath me, a sheen of perspiration on your skin, hair damp across your face, your lips parted. Your breasts riding high on your body, with your arms forced over your head. Bruises on your breasts and throat and wrists. My sweaty, disheveled little captive. I gaze down at your eyes, my cock still locked deep inside you, our hips damp with sweat and locked together. I grin fiercely...a ravening wolf who has mounted you and taken you.

//Ravish
Old 03-08-2009, 03:18 AM   #20
prisonerslave

I lay panting still, and I do not scream as you break this kiss, there is nothing to protect anymore you have already taken me. The fear is still there and I shake with the terror that you bring. I take in shuddering gasps, my nipples grazing your chest. My face flushes again feeling your eyes on nakedness. Your body so strong above my small frame, I am humiliated by my weakness. I stare up at you and cold spears shoot down my spine as you smile down at me wickedly. Had I not been chained and forced, it would almost be sweet with the way the morning light shines in. However, it is far from sweet, your cold and heartless stare sees the real me, it sees the broken girl you have made me. My voice is hoarse and not much louder than a whisper, a true reflection of my being, "p-p-please...let m-me go now..." I manage to sob out. I pull at the restraints again, but not with the same urgency as before, my body aching with exhaustion.

And Baby when it's love