Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-22-2008, 01:46 AM   #1
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)
Default .:Home Alone:. (Rapest(s) needed!)

OOC: This is for one ore more rapests, guys or girls or both!

I sat alone on my living room couch. It was such a hot day that I had on short shorts and my bikini top. I had an ice cold Monster next to me. Monster was one of my favorite drinks on a day like this. It was days like this that I was thankful for my very short blonde hair. The fan above me was on high, as was the air conditioning.

DING-DONG!

"Comeing! Who could that be?" I asked myself as I walked to the door.
Old 05-22-2008, 05:40 PM   #2
forceubitch

forceubitch has initial reputation

I rang the doorbell and heard a female voice say "coming" as I waited. I had been searching for the right person to satisfy my urges all day, but so far nothing had worked out. I was about to call it a day when the door opened and a girl wearing short shorts and a bikini top opened the door.

Ah, I said. This is more like it. I decide to put my plan in action.

"Hello, miss," I said. "I'm with the telephone company. We've been asked to check the lines in and around your house because we've had reports of outages in your area." I flashed my official looking fake telephone company badge at her and waited for her response....
forceubitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 05:49 PM   #3
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)Rin-chan Level 9 (900+)

"Oh, uh...I-I don't think that is nessesary." She thought for a second then asked, " Will it cost me for you to check?" I asked. The man did look very profetional and kind, but if it was going to cost like five dollers, there was no harm to it.
Old 05-23-2008, 01:35 AM   #4
forceubitch

"Oh, no, miss, it won't cost you anything," I assured her. "I already checked the mainline heading into your house and it shows that the problem may be in your line inside the house. Don't worry, if it is inside, it'll only take a couple of minutes to make the adjustment on the jacks that your phones connect to."

"Here's my card," I said, offering her an authentic looking phone company card that was actually a number which went back to an answerring service I had set up with a phone company message on it. "You're welcome to call if you want," I said. "The whole thing will only take a couple of minutes and then everything will be good as new."
Old 05-23-2008, 02:07 PM   #5
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

I thought for a second then took the card.
"Well ok. I can't call this number if my phone doesn't work, now can I?" I joked and moved aside to let the man in.
'Plus it's free! How cool is that?' I thought with a smile.
When the man came in I started to walk to the kitchen.
"Would you like something to drink?" I called to him.
Old 05-23-2008, 05:00 PM   #6
forceubitch

"Yes, thank you, a bottled water would be good", I said to her, as I busied myself trying to look official. I felt the growing bulge in my pants as I thought how much fun this evening was going to be. I made a show of checking the phone jack in the kitchen as I made small talk to distract her.
I was able to find out that her husband was out of town on business. Even better, I thought.

"It sure is hot today", I said. She agreed that it was as she handed me the water.

"By the way", I said. "There's something that you can help me with, if you don't mind. Could you go into the master bedroom, pick up the phone, and dial this number?" I referred to the number on the card I had given her which went to my answering service. "It would help a lot to see if the line has been cleared." You'll need to stay there on the line until I send a signal through to let you know it's been cleared. It should only take a minute. Could you do that for me?
Old 05-23-2008, 05:04 PM   #7
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

"Sure!" I handed him the water and walked into my bedroom and picked mp my phone. I messed up the first time, so I did it again. It was ringing, but no one was picking up.
"He said to wait, so I will." I said to myself. I turned away from the door and looked at a poster I had on my wall of Zach Effron...with dart holes and darts all over his face. It was fun to throw them when I was board.
Old 05-23-2008, 05:15 PM   #8
forceubitch

I waited until I made sure she was in the bedroom. Then I listened while she picked up the phone and dialed the number I had given her. I opened a drawer in the kitchen, and found a large butcher's knife, which I hid in my pocket. Then i walked toward the bedroom. I found her looking at a picture on her wall. She turned around as she heard me enter the room. "Everything's been corrected", I told her. "There's just one more thing I need you to do before I go", I said....
Old 05-23-2008, 05:40 PM   #9
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

I set the phone down and looked at him.
"Ok, so what is it?" She asked with a small smile.
"I will help if you need." She was starting to cool down. The bedroom felt cooler than the living room, sence it wasn't in the way of the blazing sun.
Old 05-23-2008, 05:44 PM   #10
forceubitch

I leered at her skimpily clad body and said, "I need you to get undressed."
Old 05-23-2008, 06:33 PM   #11
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

My smile vanished and my eyes grew wide.
"W-wait. What?" I gasped. It clicked in my head that this guy was going to rape me! I was shocked. I couldn't move.
"What did you say?" It was obvious that I was scared.
Old 05-23-2008, 07:31 PM   #12
forceubitch

"You heard me", I said. "You're going to take your clothes off. If you don't", I said, pulling out the knife, "I'll do it for you. So what's it going to be?"
Old 05-23-2008, 07:38 PM   #13
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

I couldn't move. Seeing that knife, MY knife, infront of me, and the man holding it was threatining to cut off my clothes with it.
"Oh my God! HELP!" I yelled. I grabbed one of the darts and threw it at him. As he saw the dart fly at him, I tried to crawl over my bed to get to my window. It was about three stories up, but I didn't care as long as I could escape, I didn;t care about breaking something. But something caught my ankle.
Old 05-23-2008, 08:03 PM   #14
forceubitch

She tried to climb out of her window to escape after throwing one of those damned darts at me instead of doing as I said. I jumped over the bed and just as she was about to get through I managed to grab her ankle. After a brief struggle, I pulled her back inside the bedroom and slammed the window shut. I wrapped my arm around her neck and began to apply a choke hold. I put the knife to her throat and said, "if you try anything like that again, I'll mess you up real bad with this knife." Now this can be either easy on you or it can be hard. But no matter which way you choose, you're going to fuck me tonight. I'm just giving you a chance to do it without getting hurt. It's your choice."
Old 05-23-2008, 08:23 PM   #15
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

I tried to escape, but by the sound of his voice, I knew that he wasn't kidding.
"O-Ok. I-Ill...strip." I forced the words out. It was hard to say it, sence he was chokeing me, but I managed to gasp it out.
Old 05-24-2008, 03:27 PM   #16
forceubitch

"I'm glad you decided to take the easy way out," I said. She began to remove her bikini top. I got a good look at her ample breasts and began fondling them as she removed her shorts and panties. I could feel myself becoming turned on as I ran my hand up and down the inside of her thigh. I said to her, "You and I are going to have a long, fun evening."
Old 07-11-2008, 11:53 AM   #17
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

I blushed as he played with my breasts as I pulled down my shorts. He flet me all over before saying that we were going to have a long, fun evening. I get out a short sigh as he lead me to the bed. He was right. It was going to be a LOOOONG evening.
Old 07-19-2008, 07:50 AM   #18
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Vince was coming over as she had told him to. She told him an extra pair of keys would be placed under the mat that day. He came over in a surprised mood and what he thought was the surprise turned out to be an even bigger surprise.

He comes in, but the house is quiet.

"HELLO?"

No response.

"HELLO?"

Nothing.

He walks around checking the rooms and sees nothing.

"I guess I'll just sit here then", he thought to himself.

In the distance he hears, "UGH no! don't!"

That suddenly rang off alarm bells to him. What was going on? He had to check it out. He runs upstairs hearing a faint plea to stop. He checks out the doors until he gets to the last one where the sound got gradually louder. He opens the door to find her completely naked with a man just about to start.

"HEY YOU!"

Before he could do anything, the man pointed his gun at him.

"Don't fucking move! How did you get in here?"

He lied and said "She left it for me."

The man chuckled, "HAHAH you are a whore indeed. Did you invite him to join us tonight?"
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 03:38 PM   #19
Rin-chan
Privileged Member

I was suprised when Vince ran in.
"Did you invite him to join us tonight?" The man asked. My eyes snapped up to him, my breathing was heavy and I could feel his dick threw his pats, hard as a rock.
"V-Vince!" I wimpered.