Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-11-2008, 04:36 PM   #1
Shadowed_Love

Shadowed_Love has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadowed_Love
Default A Debt to be Paid [male(s) needed]

[This can be played by one person, but i'd like there to be more than one visitor...]

The shrill scream of Elinor's alarm dragged her reluctantly from sleep, slender fingers fumbling for the button that would silence the wretched noise. The apartment stilled, only the distant sound of traffic audiable for the tenth floor on which her flat was located. Sunlight streamed into the room through a crack in her curtains, warming the room to a comfortable temperature. A light groan escaped the young woman as she rolled onto her back, fingers sliding against her forehead as she eased the chocolate coloured strands of hair from her face. After five minutes of reclining in her warm cocoon of covers, Eli finally through them back and swung her legs over the side of the bed, easing her bare feet against the cool wooden floor boards.

A furry feline entwined itself around her ankles as she made her way into the kitchen, filling her kettle with fresh water in order to make herself a cup of much needed coffee. "Alright alright furrball, give me a minute.." she murmured as the grey cat began to mew rather pathetically at her. Filling the stainless steel bowl with a strange concoction of mangled meat, she set it upon the floor before turning to slip two pieces of bread into the toaster. The flashing light upon her answer phone informed her that she had a message, though when the phone had rung last night she couldn't recall, for she had not been woken. A monotoned voice informed her that she had one new message before announcing the exact time and date that the call had come through. Easing herself down at her desk, she pushed open her laptop lid, tapping the mouse a couple of times to rouse it from it's sleep.

Thankfully Elinor did not have work to go to and it was one of the blissful days that she had no classes either, but there were several essays that were waiting to be completed and Eli knew that she would sleep half the day away given half the chance. A familiar voice filled her apartment, causing the young woman to pause and turn her head toward the answer phone, listening with a furrowed brow.

"Eli? Eli, it's dad...pick up the phone?" There was a pause, only broken by the sound of paniced breaths on the other end of the line, "Listen...you need to get out of town for a bit, please don't ask why but there are some bad men looking for you. I'm so sorry Eli, your father is an old fool...i thought i could pay them back. Please..just get out of town, go to your mothers for a week or two, just till things cool down. Call me when you get there ok?" There was a click and then a beep, signalling the end of the message.

The young woman stood, staring in the direction of the answer phone, the apartment once again descending into silence.

BANG BANG BANG

Elinor leapt with fright, whirling round toward the doorway, her heart hammering in her chest. "Who is it?"
Shadowed_Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 08:54 PM   #2
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I check the number of the door. Yes, this is the place. Smiling I look the bruisers with me. Two rather large men, nearly identical twins with muscle spilling out of tight fitting suits. Me, I'm slightly smaller, and my suit fits perfectly. It should, the damn thing cost me a fortune. I run my hand through my hair, smiling to myself. This poor girls father owed me a hell of a lot of money, and we were going to use her to send a message.

Nodding at Tony, he pounds on the door. When her voice calls out, I nod at him, and they smash the door down, and we walk in.

"Hello Elinor. We have something to discuss."
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
alg9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 10:41 AM   #3
Shadowed_Love

The only answer to my question was the deafening sound of wood splintering as my front door was forced open, flying back upon its hinges and slamming against the wall. For a split second i think that the police are raiding my apartment, but the men that step inside my apartment are far from officers of the law.

Eyes widening in fear, i charge toward my phone, trembling hands attempting to snatch up the receiver and dial 999 (or 911) before you realise what i am doing.
Old 01-26-2008, 10:57 AM   #4
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As you go running for the phone, my men chase you down. I see you press two buttons before they wrench you away from it. Walking over I gently place the phone back on its headset, "A friend of your father's shows up and this is how you react?" I ask As I rip the phone cord from the wall. "You need to learn some manners."

I nod, and the man on your left punches you in the stomach. Smiling, I watch as you try to double over, but are supported by my other man. Walking back, I close the shattered door. "I think we need privacy for your lesson."
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 01-26-2008, 11:10 AM   #5
Shadowed_Love

A cry escapes me as i'm snatched from the phone before i can finish the call, dragged away as i'm forced to release the receive, squirming and struggling in the large men's grip. Eyes widened as the phone cord was ripped from the wall, trying to fight down the fear that threatened to rise up and choke me. Before i can even ask why you are here, a fist connects with my stomach, knocking the air from my lungs and causing my body to clench against the pain as i gasp for air.

Through watering eyes i watch you move away and close the door, still attempting to pull my arms from the grip of the men as i managed to gasp a question, "W-what do you want?"
Old 01-26-2008, 11:19 AM   #6
alg9
Privileged Member

Smiling, I sit in a chair in front of her, as my men continue to keep you from moving.

"Your father has made a very large mistake, and we are hear to show him the error of his ways." Nodding again, One of my men reaches up and tears down a handful of your shirt, ripping it off your body. I stand as slowly stoke your face, "I enjoy being the teacher."
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 01-26-2008, 11:23 AM   #7
Shadowed_Love

My eyes watch every movement that you make as you cross back over to where i am being held and lower yourself into a chair, seeming to find this situation very amusing. Your explanation does little to calm me, but again before i can speak one of the thugs holding me reaches inside my night gown and grasps my nightie. With one swift jerk he has managed to tear the front of the silky garment and pull the gown open, leaving the majority of the front of my torso exposed to you.

Jerking my head to the side in an attempt to escape your hand, my arms pull against the grip that are holding them. "Why are you here? I know nothing of what my father has done nor who you are..."
Old 01-26-2008, 11:29 AM   #8
alg9
Privileged Member

"I know that, but I think he would get the message that we are not to be triffled with better if it is delivered by you." Reaching down I grab at your tit, and give it a squeeze, enjoying the soft feeling in my hand. With a wave of my hand, my two men drag you and slam you face first, down on your kitchen table.

I stand beside you, stroking you legs, before hiking up your flimsy nightee. "I'm going to enjoy this"
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 02-03-2008, 03:41 PM   #9
Shadowed_Love

I know you aren't going to stop, no matter what i say or how much i plead, but i have to try, i cannot just stand there and take it. "Please...please, how much does he owe you? P-perhaps i can help..." i stammer weakly, flinching back in an attempt to escape your hand as it reaches out to squeeze one of my exposed tits.

Suddenly i'm being dragged backward and into the kitchen, forced down upon the table which is luckily clear and held in place by the thugs you have brought with you. "Please.." i whimper, feeling your hand fall upon my legs before you push the torn nightee up my thighs.
Old 02-03-2008, 03:48 PM   #10
alg9
Privileged Member

"Shhhh... Elinor, don't fight it." I whisper into your ear. Slowly I slide one hand up your leg, and begin to rub at your sensitive pussy lips. My other hand teases at your tit and plays around your nipple. Slowly I use my knees to push your legs apart and step inside.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 02-03-2008, 03:52 PM   #11
Shadowed_Love

Your words only make me stiffen with fear, tears beginning to glisten in my eyes as i feel your hand move up my leg and slip between my thighs. No fabric meets your fingertips to guard my pussy and so your hand comes in direct contact with my lips, flinching against the table as your begin to rub against them.

Your hand falls to my tit, squeezing and playing with it until my nipple hardens against your palm, struggling to keep my thighs closed to you but you force yourself between them. I struggle against the firm grip that holds me down, pulling against the large hands that press my shoulders downward and my back against the table, arms held firmly so i cannot push you away. "Please...please, don't do this.." i beg, with only my legs free i try to twist, to turn my hips and hopefully escape you.
Old 02-03-2008, 04:19 PM   #12
alg9
Privileged Member

As I reach down to undo my belt, I look up at my companions and say, "Shut her up." Smiling one of the burly men releases your arm, and walks to your face. Grabbing a handful of your hair, he pulls your mouth open and crams his cock down your throat. All I can hear now are your whimpers. "Much better."

Grabbing your hips, I slide you back on the table as I thrust my way into you. With a grunt, I force my way inside and begin to pump.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 02-06-2008, 11:55 AM   #13
Shadowed_Love

My eyes widen as you command one of your thugs to shut me up, watching the large man release me and move to the head of the table, standing just above me. Feeling fingers tighten in my hair and fingers push against my jaw, forcing it open even as i fight and struggle against him, before suddenly my mouth is filled with his large cock, muffling my protests. My body twisting and jerking upon the table as i attempt to pull my head away from the organ that is preventing me from screaming and begging, weak whimpers the only sound escaping me.

Suddenly i feel your hands upon me, dragging me back down the table and forcing yourself between my thighs, positioning yourself at my entrance. My whimpers grow louder as you pitch forward, driving yourself deep into my unprepared cunt and making me scream in pain and disgust. As you find a rhythm, tears begin to roll down my cheeks as i kick and struggle, attempting to expel the cock from my mouth at the same time as trying to escape the prick that is violating me.
Old 02-06-2008, 11:37 PM   #14
alg9
Privileged Member

I grunt as I thrust my cock hard and deep into you, enjoying the feeling of your tightness giving way to my brutal pumps. My hands play up your body until they reach your tits. I begin to squeeze them, using them as anchors to drag your body back in time with my thrusts. My fingers pinch and twist at your nipples.

I look up at my henchman, who has a firm grip on your hair, and is slamming his entire shaft down your throat, sliding your head up and down.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 02-16-2008, 01:48 PM   #15
Shadowed_Love

Your rough thrusts drive my against and across the table as you force yourself deep within my, my walls stretching around your invading length. As your hands move to grasp my breasts a whimper of protest escapes me, squirming and twisting upon the table as i attempt to turn my face away from the cock that fills my mouth. My nipples harden, stiffening into tight peaks as your fingers twist and pinch at the sensitive buds, only making me squirm the more.

The thug's fingers are twisted painfully within my hair, holding my head in place as he fucks my mouth, slamming himself deeply between my lips and against my throat. My whimpers quieten as i begin to gag and wretch as the thick head begins to force itself down my throat, cutting of my air supply for a time before he draws back and allows me to breath before it happens all over again.

Tears are streaming down my cheeks, hands alternately pushing at the thug's hand and your hands, sobbing helplessly as my mouth and cunt are fucked relentlessly.
Old 02-19-2008, 05:29 PM   #16
alg9
Privileged Member

I hear your sobs, and laugh heartily at them. Leaning in close to your ear, while my henchmen thrusts and hold into your throat, I whisper "Such a good daddy's little girl, paying off her fathers debt." As I thrust into you, I match my thrusts so that they are in time with my thugs, crushing you between us. Raising my hands, I start to spank you as I ravage you from behind.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 02-19-2008, 08:20 PM   #17
Shadowed_Love

My eyes widen and then close at your whispered words, releasing another wretched sob as your thrusts change in pace to match those of the thug's. Each thrust jolts my body against the table, still struggling to remain breathing as the thick tool in my mouth continues to invade my throat and block my airway.

Eyes widen as a cry escapes me, feeling your hand come down hard upon my pale skin, making me flinch and squirm upon the table again in desperation, my skin slowly beginning to flush red.