Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-23-2008, 08:49 PM   #21
Shadowed_Love

Shadowed_Love has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadowed_Love

It's cooler inside but i feel just as uncomfortable as i come to a stop in front of the reception desk and allow the Detective to explain who i am and why i'm there. At the request for my handbag, i slip the strap from my should and pass it across the desk, watching as it is locked away before the Officer steps around the desk to frisk me. I allow my legs to be nudged apart as is necessary, holding my arms out horizontally as your hands begin to work down each arm.

I feel his hot breath against the nape of my neck as he steps closer, arms reaching around me to allow his hands to slide up my stomach and under my breasts, seeming to take his time upon this area of my body. Cringing, i catch the gaze of the Detective and notice the grin upon his face, a shudder passing through me as i turn my head to the side and wait for the Officer to finish.

Finally he steps away from me, seeming satisfied that i'm not attempt to smuggle in anything illegal, and i turn my head in the direction of the door. Pausing for a moment, i turn and make my way into the room, hearing your footsteps behind me as you foolow and shut the door behind me. Whether you lock it or not i cannot tell for as you tell me to take i seat the only other door in the room opens and a figure steps in.

I recognise my ex-husbands figure instantly, though his time in prison has changed him some what, he still resembles the man that i had fallen in love with so long ago. A lump forms in my throat and i can feel my heart beat quicken as i reach out for the back of a chair and ease myself down into it - sure that if i do not sit i will surely fall over. I notice he is not secured at all, no hand cuffs, nothing and then the detective dismisses the guard, leaving me alone with the two men i fear most in the world.
Shadowed_Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 05:10 PM   #22
clan_hunter

I notice how uncomfortable she looks as she sits down in front of me, she tries to smile, putting on a brave face, the detective just leans against the wall in the back ground smirking, I glance at her chest, her breasts heaving through her top rapidly due to her unease, he has done well to get her to come.

"What's the matter no hello kiss?"

She starts to move to get up but hesitates, looking back to where the guard left through the door she settles down into her seat ignoring my request.

"Ok, why have you come here then after all this long to see me?"
Old 02-06-2008, 11:49 AM   #23
Shadowed_Love

I grimace faintly at your question, not entirely sure how to greet you after so long and i begin to rise to my feet but think better of it and sit down. As my ex-husband questions me i draw in a deep breath and bow my head, staring down at the table in front of me as i try to think of how to respond. There is no point in pretend i'm here for something i'm not and i get straight to the point.

"The..eh..Detective here says that you owe him a great deal of money...and he wishes to know where it is," i explain, gesturing toward the Detective who is leaning against the wall, leaving me to do this by myself. "I did not wish to become involved but it appears that the Detective cannot be convinced to deal with you directly and so he requested that i come and ask what you have done with his cash..."

I draw in a deep breath, falling silent again as i glance up at my ex-husband nervously before turning my head and looking over my shoulder at the Detective.
Old 02-14-2008, 09:23 AM   #24
clan_hunter

She looks over at me after telling her ex she is there to ask him for cash, i smile back at her, she looks away back at her husband.

"I know he is here for cash, in fact, he has already been paid, done a fine job and all"

With that he gets up and walks around her, Miss Gordon remains in her chair unsure what to do, he leans closer to her ear whispering again, "He has done a real good job and all"

I still stay leaning against the wall, wondering if it has sunk in to Miss Gordon or not.
Old 02-16-2008, 01:37 PM   #25
Shadowed_Love

I stare at my ex husband in silence as he informs me that the detective has already been paid, unsure what he could possibly mean. Why would the detective bring me here to demand money if he had already been paid? A frown furrows my brow as i watch my ex rise to his feet and move behind me, unable to bring myself to breath as he leans down to whisper in my hear.

Eyes widen as realisation dawns within my already rattled mind, i had been tricked, brough here for something other than money - but what? "So..why am i here..." i ask, my voice barely above a whisper as my gaze remains fixed upon the table.
Old 02-23-2008, 10:07 AM   #26
clan_hunter

"Ahh, why are you here, why are you here?" he repeat's getting louder and more angry, i stay leaning against the wall watching Miss Gordon shifting in her seat nervous that her ex is standing behind her, Jesus, she can't be that fucking stupid....

"You are here because you abandoned me to this cunt of a hell hole, DIDN'T visit me, DIDN'T phone me, DIDN'T EVEN FUCKING WRITE TO ME!" he is shouting now and that sort of commotion would normally bring the guards, but they have been paid to leave us alone and go elsewhere.

"So you have been bought here because i want a little attention from my girl" with this he puts his hand on her shoulders, the other he strokes her cheek.
Old 03-06-2008, 03:56 PM   #27
Shadowed_Love

[Hey sorry it's taken me so long, life got rather busy]

I dare not turn, i don't even move as my ex-husbands voice grows louder as he repeats my question over and over before providing me with an answer. An answer that fills me with fear. Suddenly i move, attempting to stand up only to be kept in place by the presence of my ex's hand upon my shoulder.

Turning my head to the side sharply as his fingertips stroke against my cheek, shoulders tensed beneath his hand. "I'm not your girl..." i whisper weakly, reaching up and trying to push the hand from my shoulder so that i can rise to my feet. "Let go of me...i'm leaving..." As strong and confident as i'm trying to be, my voice wavers dangerously, well aware that i have been tricked and that the detective was not going to come to my aid.