Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-18-2006, 03:34 PM   #1
VoraciousVixen

VoraciousVixen has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to VoraciousVixen
Default 18 year old virgin - home intrusion! [gangrape a possiblity, but doesn't have to be]

Susie hummed quietly to herself as she moved around the kitchen, opening the fridge and collecting a can of Diet Coke from the shelf. Her parents were away for the weekend, her brother was round at a friends and this left her with the house all to herself. Setting the can down, she moved over to the microwave and took out the popcorn bag that she had placed in there 2 minutes before hand.

Pouring the hot popcorn into a bowl and scooping up her can, she moved through to the living room, where the tv was playing at a rather loud volume. She had pulled on her nightie, with no bra and a pair of pale pink panties. Sitting down upon the sofa, she pulled her duvet over her and began to munch upon the popcorn. Flicking through the channels for something reasonable to watch.

Her eyes widened as the channels skipped further than she had wished and an adult program came on. She was about to change the channel when she heard a crash from the kitchen. "Ginge?!" she called out, thinking that the cat had probably knocked something over.
VoraciousVixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 05:41 PM   #2
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

However, Susie was wrong and before she could get up to investigate what the noise was she found herself in the company of 2 guys that were looking to have some fun. One of the guys said to the other "hey Joe look what's on T.V." "My, My aren't we a naughty girl. The other laughed and replied "Yeah John, looks like we've found someone to play with" Joe approached Susie and began caressing her cheek and said to her "My you have a pretty mouth and juicy lips, I'm going to enjoy making you suck my cock and eat my liquid" Susie began to sob and tremble and told Joe, while pushing his hand away, not to touch her. Joe just laughed some and then John grabbed Susie and pushed her on the sofa, while keeping her in his grip, he began to grope her breasts and rub in between her legs. Susie was shocked and scared but she closed her legs. Then Joe grabbed her nightie and started ripping it right off of her body. Susie shrieked and tried to stop them but both guys were way to strong.
Old 08-18-2006, 05:50 PM   #3
VoraciousVixen

Susie's eyes widened as she noticed the two men entering the living room "w-who are you?" she whispered, rising to her feet slowly, looking between the two men. She slapped Joe's hand away from her face "leave me alone, get out..." Letting out a scream as John pushed her roughly into the sofa, his hands exploring her body. "NO! Get of me!!" kicking and struggled, Susie fought to push the hands away from her body.

Eyes widened as she felt the fabric of her nightie pull and then give way, tearing and riping, revealing her body clothed only in her panties "p-please, take all the valuables you want, please just leave me alone..." she pleaded, twisting and writhing in John's grip.
Old 08-18-2006, 06:14 PM   #4
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Joe grabs Susie by the hair and pulls her back onto the sofa and she screams in pain and fear, N..no p..please I'm a virgin I..I've never but before she could finish her plea for mercy Joe had already unzipped his pants and then he shoved his cock into her mouth. John is continuing to squeeze Susie's tits and laughing all of the sudden in one quick move he rips her panties off of her. Susie tries to kick and knock him away, as she is terrified of what she knows is about to happen.
Old 08-19-2006, 02:23 PM   #5
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER

A voice sounds out, "Now gentlemen I let you know about this little catch, so expect to smash that hymen, youur more than welcome to her ass." She is shocked to see one of her father's work associates a good deal younger than her father but some how higher ranking, "Darling I sent your parents out to the confrence so I could collect your untouched prize" He laughs as he unbuckles his belt and drops his finely tailed pin-stripe suit pants to the ground, he was a thin man yet it was apparent that he was very strong by the ease with which he pushed Joe in a friendly way away. she gasped when she saw the beast trying to break-out of his boxers, "You want a better look my dear little virgin?" She screamed no and he smiled and down they dropped, while only above average in length at 7 inches the thing that shocked the young virgin even more was his girth at 2.5 inches across she couldnt imagine the pain it would wreak upon her tight virgin pussy. She squeled in fear as his bulbous head even thicker than the shaft slowly guided its way in to her beautiful tight virgin pussy.
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 04:13 PM   #6
VoraciousVixen

Susie's screams were muffled by the cock that was forced into her mouth. Her hands braced against Joe's thighs trying to pull away from the man and remove her cock from her inexperienced mouth. Kicking and screaming, she tried to fight off both men as she felt her remaining clothing being torn off and hands roaming over her young body.

She heard the voice, recognising it vaguely, eyes widening as she spotted her father's work mate. Feeling the cock pulled from her mouth, she scrambled back against the couch, trying to get away from him. "no...please, please don't hurt me" she pleaded, eyes widening as her terrified gaze fell to the swollen buldge in his boxors only to back away further as his cock came into view.

Feeling his grip on her, pulling her to him, feeling the head press against her virgin pussy. "Please! Don't...please stop....take what you want, take whatever you want...i-i'll tell dad!!" she screamed, trying to persaude them to leave her alone.
Old 08-19-2006, 04:49 PM   #7
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Tell daddy huh? well how about this, boys hook it up" Joe and john who were now just watching with glee pulled something large and eletronic out of a bag and hooked it up to here TV it showed multiple angles all seemingly coming form different parts of the men's clothesit seemed that at the end of her father's work mates Tie there was a camera too perfectly lining up with his cock that stood slightl engulfed in her pussy, she gasped and began to cry knowing that it would be documented by hidden cameras at all angles. "remember that little channel you stopped at i bet they would love to have a virgin being taken plus there are sites all across the net that would post it how many guys would download it and wack-off to it, hell I might even post your adress now wouldn't that be fun...tell daddy and the next time you and your friends have a sleep-over, we'll be back and I'll collect more virgin pussy so go ahead, I'll only enjoy it" I laugh an evil laugh, "you know you have a beautiful pussy and its so tiny and tight im having a dam hard time getting in it, but dont worry I'll try harder!" I say grinning.
Old 08-19-2006, 09:46 PM   #8
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

As he pushes his extremely bulbous head inside her virgin tight pussy Susie pleads and begs; N..Noo you'll hurt me...P..Please N..nooo but her pleas for mercy fall in deaf ears as he starts pushing his extremely thick, hard cock deeper and deeper. Susie begins to gasp, shriek, scream, and squeal as she feels her insides being ripped open with an awful stinging pain. Once he penetrates her completely he grabs her tits and starts playing with them; squeezing them and pinching her nipples as Susie lays there trembling uncontrollably from fear and pain. She continues to cry and beg her attackers to stop but they're not interested in hearing this as John and Joe grab her head by the hair and start taking turns filling her mouth with hard cock.
Old 08-21-2006, 05:07 PM   #9
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

I slowly sink my way in damn iys almost pain full but it feels so good as she cries and begs for me to stop 2 inches in oohh damn its tight and then I hit it that which I seek, "I found it, your hymen that which I sought, dont worry I'll go easy on you after all you are on candid camera" I say laughing I withdraw to the very entrance of the pussy, and slam back as hard as I can smashing through her virgin barrier, she shrieks and begins to sob as i begin to loosen her tightness, she knows she'll never achieve that again as I thrust deper each time in greater depth and each time more savage
Old 08-21-2006, 10:47 PM   #10
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Lovely Suzie has a perfect teenage body: firm medium tits that don't flatten on her ribcage, a flat tummy, gentle hips and slender legs. She's lying on her back on the divan. One leg is pushed up on the sofa back, and the other is pushed over the edge onto the floor. Her head hangs over the sofa's edge, and her long, glossy hair spills onto the carpet.

"The Boss" has wasted no time working his way between her gorgeous legs. He's pretty deep into the innocent girl's tight cunt, and now it's time to slow down a bit. He wants to prolong the pleasure of deflowering this pristine beauty. And he wants to prolong her pain, agony, and humiliation! Her daddy had made an awkward move to take over his job--and now he's going to pay!

He can feel the remains of her maidenhead encircling his thick prick. He wriggles it around, this way and that, and Suzie moans, then yells in pain. He mercilessly drives his hard prick deep, deeper still. She's so tight, and feels very warm but is kind of dry. He starts to fuck her in earnest.

He pulls out, and drives his shaft back in, good and hard and she screams out in pain and shame. Then he lowers his body onto the teenager's, and his hips rise and fall in rythmic rape and he drives into her over and over.

He buries his face into her hair, and berates her in her ear. "Rich little cunt, huh? Cock-teaser! You prissy bitch, you're getting what every man wants to do you...!"

Joe is dangling his prick over her face, stroking her cheek and chin with his hard on. He lifts up a length of her hair and wraps the soft stuff around his hard-on. A few jerks, and it falls back to the floor. "Come on, Suzie, open your eyes, look at what I've got for you! Yeah, baby, now open your mouth, come on, open up, suck me off you gorgeous cunt!"

Suzie rocks her head back and forth, crying and sobbing in pain, humiliation and fear. "No, please.....not that...no...stop...I'm not....I'...a...virgin....please,...I'm....pure... .oh, no..no! NO!"
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 02:59 AM   #11
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey4me
Lovely Suzie has a perfect teenage body: firm medium tits that don't flatten on her ribcage, a flat tummy, gentle hips and slender legs. She's lying on her back on the divan. One leg is pushed up on the sofa back, and the other is pushed over the edge onto the floor. Her head hangs over the sofa's edge, and her long, glossy hair spills onto the carpet.

"The Boss" has wasted no time working his way between her gorgeous legs. He's pretty deep into the innocent girl's tight cunt, and now it's time to slow down a bit. He wants to prolong the pleasure of deflowering this pristine beauty. And he wants to prolong her pain, agony, and humiliation! Her daddy had made an awkward move to take over his job--and now he's going to pay!

He can feel the remains of her maidenhead encircling his thick prick. He wriggles it around, this way and that, and Suzie moans, then yells in pain. He mercilessly drives his hard prick deep, deeper still. She's so tight, and feels very warm but is kind of dry. He starts to fuck her in earnest.

He pulls out, and drives his shaft back in, good and hard and she screams out in pain and shame. Then he lowers his body onto the teenager's, and his hips rise and fall in rythmic rape and he drives into her over and over.

He buries his face into her hair, and berates her in her ear. "Rich little cunt, huh? Cock-teaser! You prissy bitch, you're getting what every man wants to do you...!"

Joe is dangling his prick over her face, stroking her cheek and chin with his hard on. He lifts up a length of her hair and wraps the soft stuff around his hard-on. A few jerks, and it falls back to the floor. "Come on, Suzie, open your eyes, look at what I've got for you! Yeah, baby, now open your mouth, come on, open up, suck me off you gorgeous cunt!"

Suzie rocks her head back and forth, crying and sobbing in pain, humiliation and fear. "No, please.....not that...no...stop...I'm not....I'...a...virgin....please,...I'm....pure... .oh, no..no! NO!"
Wow a dead story? I'm going to take the liberty to continue it since I like what I'm reading...

With the blowjob, Suzie has inexplicably got the hang of it and forcibly agrees to suck his cock after he threatens her to gag her down if she does not. Sure she is a rich girl but she knows what a blowjob is but she's never done it before, especially to a stranger. She rejects some of the saliva produced and it drools down to her chin.

"HAHAHA yum" Joe yells.

"The BOSS" withdraws his penis from her vagina and then does his patented DASH-IN and that not only hurts her but loosens her EVEN MORE. The pain and the pleasure seems to mix...
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote