Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-01-2009, 05:08 PM   #81
Dollface
Privileged Member

Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Dollface

Tears prickled the backs of her eyes, and she looked away when she felt him start to grope her breasts. But she didn't lift a finger to stop him, the slight pressure of his other hand on her neck kept her from that. Instead, Briar demurely clasped her hands together in her lap, her cheeks burning red with humiliation, and her body trembling under his touch.

While her people didn't have much faith in magic, they were not without their superstitions. There was a way, Briar knew, that would cause her entire tribe to stay close to their homeland for months. All missions would be cancelled, and no one would be allowed to enter or leave the borders of their territory except to gather supplies. But if that happened, Briar knew that she would be no longer welcome into the tribe, and that if she were to enter tribal ground, they would simply refuse to acknowledge her presence. She would be dead to them, and would have no choice but to remain here as the sorcerer's prisoner.

It would also call for blood. One person in particular would have to lose his life for the plan to work, and she wasn't about to let someone die just so Crevis could stop her tribe from attacking him. And she had nothing but faith in Miles' prowess in combat, but still she feared that Crevis was stronger.

"Let me go," she said evenly. "It's the only way."
Dollface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 02:48 AM   #82
VikingRaider

VikingRaider Level 1 (100+)VikingRaider Level 1 (100+)

A disappointed sigh escaped Crevis's lips as the grip around her neck tightened just enough for her to feel the pressure. "You already know that is not a possibility. Do not try my patience further Brair." His other hand moved over the front of her dress, the top buttons coming undone of their own accord as his fingers gave them the lightest of touches. With his new found access he pushed his hand down farther, rubbing the skin just above her breasts in a circle taking in her trembling.

"You are to carry my child and will not leave my domain until that child has been born. I am quickly running out of patience for your games." He grasped her breast roughly, pulling her chair back so she could look up at him. "Of course, we still need to ensure my seed took. Perhaps another session with me would loosen your tongue..."
VikingRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 03:30 AM   #83
Dollface
Privileged Member

Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"I cannot tell you, all right?" She burst out, angry with herself. For the briefest of moments Briar had considered giving him the information he wanted, just to avoid another 'session' with him. "I draw the line there. Yes, there is a way--and if you happened to be successful at it, my godfather and Fain would not even leave home. But I will not tell you, because there is a chance that the tribe would also crumble. And I'll be damned before I let you destroy my home on top of everything else you have done."

Fire blazed in her eyes. She was still trembling, true, but now there were equal parts rage and fear in her system. Her chest heaved and her eyes closed as she tried to mentally prepare herself for the rape that she felt sure was coming.
Old 05-02-2009, 05:01 AM   #84
VikingRaider

Crevis went almost completely still at her outburst. For several agonizing moments the entire cabin was silent he said nothing, leaving her to sit there in his grip with no idea what he was thinking. When he did speak, his voice was cold and emotionless.

"You stupid, stupid girl."

The chair spun about under her, turning her to face him before hurdling back until it hit the wall hard enough to smack the back of her skull against the hard wooden surface. Crevis followed with heavy footsteps, his fists clenched at his side as he looked down at the girl in front of him. "You could have simply given me some information on your people, something I could use to incapacitate them when they arrived and sent them on their way. But no, in your foolishness you have decided to tell me their is a way to keep them from coming at all and from some foolish notion of pride or spitefulness refuse to tell me more." He leaned in close to her, eyes inches apart. "My girl, I will learn what you know."

Her dress exploded into hundreds of separate strands and fell to the floor leaving her as naked as the day she was born. The arcane runes and symbols that still decorated her body seemed brighter as Crevis weaved his magic over the fabric, the strands coming together to form a rope that bound her hands together in front of her.
Old 05-02-2009, 05:31 AM   #85
Dollface
Privileged Member

"Please!" She screamed. "There is no way of stopping them once they come! And the other way means that someone will die! You have to understand!"

Suddenly, Briar felt something snake across her hand. Looking down, she watched in fascinated horror as the rope that had once been her dress tightened itself around her wrists. She groaned audibly, knowing that whatever happened next would not be pleasurable. Why, why had she let her pride get the better of her again? Now Crevis would stop at nothing to get the information out of her, she knew. And it was very likely that--as awful as the previous night had been--they would possibly be happy memories when compared to whatever he had planned for her today.

"You have to have a heart. Please, just try to understand why I cannot tell you," she begged. "You want a child, so you must care about something other than yourself. You're human, aren't you?" The last question was asked imploringly, as if she was begging him to show her some shred of decency. To prove that he had a soul, and that there was some good in him.
Old 05-03-2009, 03:43 AM   #86
VikingRaider

As she screamed at him the two masked guards entered the hut, striding over to her as Crevis listened to her pleading with a look of antipathy. The larger of the two creatures reached out to her with a scaled hand from underneath its dirty robe and grabbed her wrists, jerking her up with one arm and holding her arms above her head.

Crevis took a step closer to her, looking into her eyes with an expression of controlled anger. It was as if her begging had hit a nerve for him but he was doing his best to hide it. "My dear," he told her in a even voice, "it the the fact that I am human that I can do this do you with no remorse."

Behind him the second creature carried a rope that he tossed over one of the upper rafters of the wooden home. The other creature dragged her over to the dangling rope, holding her up while the its brother tied the line to her wrists and pulled tight so she would be suspended with her toes just barely touching the floor.
Old 05-03-2009, 04:36 AM   #87
Dollface
Privileged Member

Briar saw it, or at least she thought she did: his having to exert control over himself in order to keep his own emotions in check. Whether this was a good or bad sign of what was to come in her very near future, she didn't know. "No. You're not human," she said in a low voice. "You're more of a monster than they are." She gestured her head toward the creatures, who simply ignored her. When the second creature finished hanging the rope, she felt herself being suddenly dragged toward where the strong ord dangled.

"Stop this!" She was shouting at the creatures as she was hung from the beam. When they finally stepped away from her, she had already begun to work up a sweat as her body twisted in the air. Her toes would brush the ground and she would clamor for purchase, which could only be found by forcing her feet downward so she was balanced on the tips of her toes like a dancer. When this position pained her, Briar was left to swing in the air again, all her weight supported by her shoulders and arms. But even that relief was temporary as she was forced to strand on her toes again to alleviate the pain in her arms.
Old 05-03-2009, 09:25 PM   #88
VikingRaider

The two creatures stood back as Crevis slowly walked around her suspended body as she struggled helplessly in he air. The slowly growing sheen of sweat was to enticing to resist and he ran his finger over her spine trailing down to the small of her back. "Hmm, I don't think I'll ever get tired of your body Brair."

The larger of the creatures kneeled before him and presented a black handle. Taking it from his servant it was revealed to be a leather cat o' nine tails. The multi-tipped flogger was black and menacing as Crevis walked in front of her, pressing it against her skin and moving it across her chest in a gentle caress that spoke nothing of the pain it could cause.

"Now we're going to play my game," he said, keeping the flogger flush against her skin. "I'm going to ask you how to keep your people from coming, and every time you refuse to answer I will strike you once. Understand?

"Now then, tell me what you know."
Old 05-03-2009, 11:35 PM   #89
Dollface
Privileged Member

It wasn’t until Crevis began to walk around her that Briar realized just how vulnerable she was. As he trailed a finger down her back, Briar began to work at the ropes, trying as best she could to free her wrists. But of course, this was no ordinary rope, and no matter how viciously she worked the rope, it remained perfectly in place.

It was no use. After a minute of struggling, Briar gave up trying to free herself; whatever happened next was out of her hands, she could only hope to endure.

The flogger: Briar watched with dread as Crevis took the cruel-looking thing into his hand. Even before he spoke, she had an idea of what was about to befall her. ’Now then, tell me what you know.’ She heard him ask, but instead of answering she merely looked down at the ground, biting her lip to keep from crying out during the inevitable beating.
Old 05-04-2009, 05:07 PM   #90
VikingRaider

He gave her one moment to answer him. The seconds past by like an eternity as his eyes bore into her as she lowered her face to the ground. She would hold out for the first part of this ordeal, he was certain of that, but they would see how long she could hold out.

Gripping the torture instrument tightly he brought his arm back, the straps flicking backwards before he mercilessly brought them forward and struck her across the chest. The snap of leather hitting skin filled the room for that horrifying slip-second as the flogger bit into her body leaving red welts across her skin. He watched her body react and pulled the flogger back with a slight grin.

Again, he asked "Tell me what you know.
Old 05-04-2009, 09:28 PM   #91
Dollface
Privileged Member

She had been determined not to cry out or beg for mercy; but as the flogger came down on the delicate skin of her chest, it felt as if she had been struck by lightening, and she wondered how much of this she could take. Her body stiffened at the blow, back arching from the unbelievable pain that such a simple instrument could inflict. As she had promised herself, she didn't cry out, but she also knew that she wouldn't be able to suffer in silence for long.

It was an impossible plan to begin with, some treacherous part of her thought. What could be the harm of telling him it? After all, it wasn't as if he knew where her homeland was located... What could he possibly do if he didn't even know where she had come from?

No. The plan that had come to her went beyond treason, it was simply unforgivable. He would have to kill the chief, the leader of her tribe. For any normal person, this would be an all but impossible task, but for Crevis... She feared what he would come up with.

So when he asked again for information, she again lowered her eyes to the ground and shook her head. "I'll never tell you," she whispered.
Old 05-05-2009, 05:05 PM   #92
VikingRaider

Crevis regarded her with a cold stare, regarding her refusal to tell him as only a minor inconvenience. "I recall you saying the same last night, before I shoved my cock up your tight little ass." He didn't usually stoop to using so many crass words, but their impact was surely noted. "You sang like a songbird about our Godfather and this 'Fain'. You expect me to believe you can hold up now?"

Again the instrument of torture came down on her skin, striking upon her breasts and searing her nipples. That was only the beginning as he brought it down a second time, then a third. Her body was already becoming a crisscross of red welts and pain but he had no plans on stopping soon. Unless, of course, she talked.

Reaching out he touched his palm to her skin, feeling aloung her pained body as he circled her. "The next blow will be on your back, still fresh and untouched. Still want to keep silent?"
Old 05-05-2009, 09:07 PM   #93
Dollface
Privileged Member

At his words, her expression changed from one of proud, stoic suffering, to that of shame and misery. As he struck her again, her brave façade began to crumble. When he struck her a second time a small cry of pain escaped her lips. By the third time, Briar was openly weeping in pain, though she tried to bury her face in her upper arm so as not to give him the satisfaction.

Her arms ached from being forced to support her weight, and she could feel her hands beginning to go numb as the blood rushed out of them.

Part of her still wanted to scream out what she knew, but it was one thing to tell Crevis who would most likely be coming to her rescue—it was another thing altogether to tell him how they could be stopped.

She felt his hand on her body, and began to twist around in the air once more; doing what she imagined to be a spot-on impression of an insect trapped in a spider’s web.

“I won’t tell you anything,” she said. “I’ll die first.”
Old 05-05-2009, 11:46 PM   #94
VikingRaider

He was openly scowling now, his patience giving way much faster than he had intended. She had one thing she could hold over him: as long as she was to carry his child he could not do permanent damage to her. Her resistance to the pain, even with her weeping, was not unexpected. She was a warrior, but even they had their breaking points.

It was time to take this in a new direction.

"I'm not going to allow you to die Briar. I plan to see you live for a long time to come." He looked behind her, his eyes locking on to his creature for a split second and issuing a silent command. Unseen by her the large beast was now moving in closer until it was just barely touching her, its breath heavy on her back.

"Perhaps you will be more open to talking with my servant," the wizard said with a cruel smile. As he said this the creature raised it arm revealing skin as black as night and fingers tipped with long claws. It reached from behind to grasp her abused breast while the other shoved itself into her pussy, a claw pushing into her but doing no damage. If she would not respond to regular torture, then he would attack her mind as well with the degrading humiliation of being a toy for his creature. "I hope you are ready, he has not been sated for some time." As he said this a slimy tongue trialed over the back of her neck.
Old 05-06-2009, 12:38 AM   #95
Dollface
Privileged Member

Every muscle was tensed in preparation for the white heat of the blow that was sure to come. Briar didn’t know how much more she could take, and she prayed that she would pass out, or that Crevis would finally just put her out of her misery—child or no child—as she was sure he wanted to do.

But the lash didn’t fall, and when Briar looked up at Crevis, she could see him staring past her. ’Perhaps you will be more open to talking with my servant’ she heard him say. “What do you mean?” But she knew the answer as soon as she felt one of the creatures’ hot breath on the back of her neck.

“NO!” She screamed as the creature grasped her tortured breast, his other hand groping her still-sore pussy and sliding a claw in. She twisted in midair, trying to remove the monster’s finger. As she writhed, she met Crevis’ gaze with her own hazel eyes. “Please, don’t let him do this to me!” She begged.
Old 05-06-2009, 03:18 AM   #96
VikingRaider

Again she was begging. Again she was trying to reach his inner humanity. It was truly pathetic. "You have been here not two days and you have already seen how far I am willing to go to get what I want." The creatures tongue wrapped around her throat, moving aloung her jaw to press against her lips lewdly. Most of it was still hidden from her, is face just out of view but one could only imagine the horror of this once-human creature.

Heedless to her cries the monster grabbed her ankles, pulling up her legs backwards and spreading them apart. Droplets of drool landed on her bottom as the creature held her in the awkward position, its lustful sounds as it shifted its cloak all too human.

Crevis moved close to her, grabbing her chin and forcing her to look at him while his monster positioned her for entry. "This is the kind of master I am Brair," he said, his dark eyes burning into her begging ones. "Cruel to those who defy me..."

The creature let out a howl as its demonic cock moved forward, more like a tentacle, and shoved itself inside of her. It moved and grew inside of her, stretching her out and tearing at her insides.

"...and rewarding to my servants.
Old 05-06-2009, 01:38 PM   #97
Dollface
Privileged Member

The monster's tongue caressed her face and throat, causing Briar's weakening struggles to renew. She kicked in the air, trying to fend off the creature, who caught her ankles easily and spread her open. When Crevis grabbed her chin, she once again looked at him imploringly, hoping for mercy but expecting none. "You are not my master," she said, surprisingly evenly considering her current predicament.

But all that changed when the creature thrust into her unwilling body. Screaming, she was sure that the creature was tearing her apart. This was infinitely worse than being beaten with the whip, and even more painful than when Crevis had stolen her virginity. Her screams echoed throughout the house, and for a moment she wondered if the people in the neighboring village could hear her, if they would send help. But no, she knew that no one would be coming to her aid--not any time soon at least.

She had to lie, there was no other way. She wracked her mind for a convincing plan.

"I'll tell you!" She shrieked. "Anything you want! Just make him stop!"
Old 05-06-2009, 06:07 PM   #98
VikingRaider

The creature pounded into her mercilessly, its mindless drive to sate itself with her body driving it forward every time. Its claws dug into her legs as she was tossed back and forth like a rag doll and used by the monstrous beast. The usually silent servant to the warlock grunted and growled every time its cock moved inside of her, the sounds of raw fucking echoing through the cabin.

Crevis stood back and said nothing as she screamed, letting his creature enjoy itself. The way her eye bulged out in pain as it entered her, the way she was trying desperately to hold on to her shredded pride, the way she was completely powerless to stop any of this from happening...beautiful.

The look of anguish as she broke was just as satisfying. "If you want it to stop, then you will tell me what you know." He wasn't about to let her off until he had what he wanted. "I would hurry. After this one gets into it he can last for hours at a time."
Old 05-06-2009, 07:29 PM   #99
Dollface
Privileged Member

It had to be doing permanent damage, thought Briar, still screaming wordlessly as the monster tortured her. This was hell incarnate, and no amount of training as a warrior could have prepared her for this kind of pain and humiliation. She screamed more as the brute's claws dug into her tender flesh, her breasts bouncing with every thrust, making her hate the sorcerer all the more when Briar realized how lewd she must have looked.

She had to think. Something convincing. Anything to save herself. Pain clouded her thoughts and her struggles became more and more feeble...

"Send one of your monsters!" She burst out, finally. "Send one as... A display of power. They--my people--are superstitious. They won't touch you." Briar gasped. It was a lie, but she had confidence in her tribe's ability to defeat one monster. And maybe, just maybe if the creature moved quickly enough, they would come to her aid faster. She caught Crevis' eye again, praying that he would believe her.
Old 05-06-2009, 07:46 PM   #100
VikingRaider

Crevis listened intently, taking in her words and judging if she was being honest with him. If was difficult, her pain-stricken eyes and face pushing him to believe her. Of course, if she was lying there was very few ways he would have been able to tell. Still, he would believe her...for now.

Snapping his fingers the brute suddenly over went a change, thrusting inside of her only a few more times before pulling out and letting out a lion-like roar. Hot cum spilled out over her back and ass, dripping down her sides and onto the floor in little puddles. It let go of her and let her body swing in the air, coated with its demonic seed and aching in her nether regions.

"I trust this information is accurate," he told her as the more feminine of the creatures came with a large rag. "For if it isn't I will see you suffer a fate worse than this."

The crab-woman came up behind her, wiping off the sticky white cum that dripped down her back, patting down her legs and raw pussy. All the Crevis looked her over, thinking to himself about the marvelous oppurtunity he had before him.

"As long as your in this position," he said as he undid his robes, "I would hate to waste it."