Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-20-2007, 05:38 PM   #1
carlybee

carlybee has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to carlybee
Default Yay!!! (Edit)

Well, I've been mostly lurking here, so it's high time I post, eh? So I've got a couple of things I've been wondering about.

First of all, some background on me. When I was much younger, I was raped twice. Also, my father suspects that my step-father did something to me, and since I can only remember things before and after I lived with him and my mother, it could be true. From what I've heard, most people who have rape fantasies and that kind of thing have never been actually raped, and don't have abuse in their backgrounds. But since I was 13 or so, I've thought of rape and use of force on me. When I look back on the rapes, it definitely wasn't a good for me, and was a very traumatizing experience. But yet I still think of being raped, whether by complete strangers or people I know. Anyways, I feel kinda weird about fantasizing about rape and (semi)violence, like I shouldn't given my background. Is this weird? Can you make any sense of it? Please share any thoughts about this.

Also, I was wondering how I could tell my boyfriend about my fantasies. He knows my history and knows how traumatic it was, so I'm not sure how he would feel about this or react. I'm not even sure he could roleplay like that either, he's so sweet. But then he knows I'm into kinky things and like it rough, and has commented on how strange it is that I don't have a problem with things like that... Any ideas or suggestions on this?

Last edited by carlybee; 03-29-2007 at 05:18 AM.
carlybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 06:15 PM   #2
Andering REDDSON
Banned

Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlybee
Anyways, I feel kinda weird about fantasizing about rape and (semi)violence, like I shouldn't given my background. Is this weird? Can you make any sense of it?
Most of this, I can’t help you with so I won’t say a thing, but this question I’d like to hit.
Several members (myself included) have been victims of sexual assault or abuse. No, it’s not abnormal. It’s ok. Indeed, after my accident, I spontaneously mentioned writing about what happened to the doctor. He used a couple of $5Ø words, but basically he said it was a good thing.
Keep it fantasy/fantasy role play. It can be therapeutic.
Andering REDDSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 07:05 PM   #3
Luke rape stalker
or Jekyll and Hyde

Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Luke rape stalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

welcome to the board carlybee!

i can´t tell you why, but i can tell you about my ex gf. She love the roleplay think and want always play but the guy before me goes sometimes to far and raped her really.
When we roleplayed sometimes she remember and start shivering, crying and and and. I need always a half hour to calm her with all my tenderness.
I think rape fantasys are a rest in out DNA from the stoneage, a lot of people have this fantasys more or less. I like to say take your passion and make it happened. But be careful. Remember my gf. It´s not easy to experience it again and again.
You think your bf would´nt play with you? check it out. People who know me would never think that i´m a brutal fantasy rapist.
If you decide to play with your bf, don´t forget a save word!!

Luke
Luke rape stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 11:36 PM   #4
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Welcome to the board Carly! Actually, if you read Huni Hearts thread in the idle talk forum, called, real rape thread, you will find out that there are quite a few members who have had rape and abuse in their lives. I'm one of them myself.

To answer your other question, no you're not weird. Some people who have been raped still become aroused by the thought of and actual forced sex role play. There are some who have not had rape or any other form of sexual abuse in their background but I think it's at least 50/50 and maybe a bit more towards most having some type of trauma in their lives.
Old 03-21-2007, 02:03 AM   #5
Tanya
Privileged Member

Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hi Carly... Theres nothing wrong with you having rape fantasies. I have been raped before twice but still have them....
Old 03-21-2007, 04:17 AM   #6
Grenadine

Grenadine has initial reputation

I've never been raped but I have had someone touch me when I didn't want them to. I had rape fantasies before the incident and I still do......but I didn't like the experience at all.

My boyfriend wishes I hadn't been through the ordeal but him and I both enjoy a healthy sex life with roleplaying envolving rape.

My suggestion would be to talk about it with him. If he is someone you plan on having in your life for a long time, keeping it a secret can be tougher than dealing with having the talk. My rule for myself is that I always tell my boyfriend things if it has something to do with him.

Hope that helps a little.

Last edited by Grenadine; 03-21-2007 at 09:34 AM.
Grenadine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 02:54 PM   #7
nathan

nathan Level 1 (100+)nathan Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
When I look back on the rapes, it definitely wasn't a good for me, and was a very traumatizing experience. But yet I still think of being raped, whether by complete strangers or people I know. Anyways, I feel kinda weird about fantasizing about rape and (semi)violence, like I shouldn't given my background. Is this weird? Can you make any sense of it? Please share any thoughts about this.

Also, I was wondering how I could tell my boyfriend about my fantasies. He knows my history and knows how traumatic it was, so I'm not sure how he would feel about this or react. I'm not even sure he could roleplay like that either, he's so sweet. But then he knows I'm into kinky things and like it rough, and has commented on how strange it is that I don't have a problem with things like that... Any ideas or suggestions on this?
Hi Carlybee,

As others have already said, it is very common for people who've had rape or traumatic experiences to fantasize about rape. Cudos to you for being open and honest enough with YOURSELF to think about and explore these feelings, however you choose to do it (in a safe way, I hope!). Many people feel so badly about having those feelings that they expend a lot of energy trying to deny them, or quash them in some way. They can be very potent and powerful feelings, and can, as has been said, be a force for healing... they can also be a force of self-destruction for some, sadly.

Your question of "why" is a very deep and personal question and one which is probably best answered for yourself than by someone else. In general, I would say that fantasizing about rape is a way to deal with some of your feelings in a safe situation where you have control over what happens... even if your fantasy is about not having control.

It can get complicated... which leads me to my other response. Your boyfriend. Many boyfriends, lovers and husbands of rape and trauma survivors also have very strong and conflicting feelings about all of this. Most of us feel very angry with the rapists and also frustrated and/or guilty that we weren't there to help or protect our beloveds. That doesn't mean that we may not ALSO have erotic responses to thoughts of our beloveds powerless to avoid the sexual advances of another. This is also very very common, and does not mean that we want or wanted our beloveds to be raped any more than your fantasies mean that you wanted to be raped. Fantasy is VERY different from reality, of course.

Whether your boyfriend has these feelings, or is prepared to acknowledge these feelings, you can only find out from talking with him. You might want to let him know that you have some feelings that have been hard for you to understand, but that you want to talk with him about them.

Good luck! and please feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat further.

nathan
Old 03-21-2007, 05:04 PM   #8
tnc4fun
Privileged Member

tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)

Real rape = no control, fantasy rape = control. There really is no similarity between the two.

Why do we like fantasy rape ? Because there is a difference between love and lust. We civilize the act of sex by making it part of a loving relationship. But, there are times when we want to let our animal out. That using or being used that is the very essence of lust. Unbridled passion that has no conscience, only the need for satisfaction. No expressions of undying love, only the taking or being taken. It's all very natural.

I'm going to stop now, this is getting me hot
tnc4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 03:37 AM   #9
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnc4fun
Real rape = no control, fantasy rape = control. There really is no similarity between the two.

Why do we like fantasy rape ? Because there is a difference between love and lust. We civilize the act of sex by making it part of a loving relationship. But, there are times when we want to let our animal out. That using or being used that is the very essence of lust. Unbridled passion that has no conscience, only the need for satisfaction. No expressions of undying love, only the taking or being taken. It's all very natural.

I'm going to stop now, this is getting me hot
FUCK ME I NOMINATE THIS GUY AS LEADER OF THE WORLD!!!! HOLY SHIT WHAT A FUCKING WELL PUT OPINION........I WISH I COULD EXPLAIN MYSELF LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HATS OFF TO YOU SIR
Old 03-22-2007, 03:45 AM   #10
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

oh yeah Carly Bee....what happenned to u originally is way wrong.....however what u feel now is not... there is nothing wrong with having fantasies and if your bf is not understanding......DUMP THAT MUTHERFUCKER!! and then contact me of course!!

p.s. has your real dad done anything 2 ur stepdad??? jus curious cause if i was a dad and i found out my kid had been nonced by the stepdad.....the very least i would do is mutilate his senses!!! death would be too easy!!
Old 03-22-2007, 05:38 AM   #11
Darkman
its all give and take

Darkman Level 1 (100+)Darkman Level 1 (100+)

Hi I think that its perfectly natural to fantasise about being raped even after youve actually been raped for real. Reason being Im convinced its in our genes from birth what turns us on or off, like whether your gay or straight, like fat boys or girls, fetishes like poo, incest etc all fantastically strange but in most cases the individual will say that they had feelings towards their fetish from the start of their sexual life, ie around puberty. what i trying to say is that i reckon you would have fantasised about being raped whether you had those bad experiences or not. Its ok its not wrong.
Darkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 06:21 AM   #12
carlybee

Thanks for all the response and welcoming! You're all so sweet Lots of very good ideas and opinions there, and I feel much better, though I'm still gonna have to gather up the guts to tell my boyfriend. But I will, eventually... And I had no idea that so many people have rape fantasies even after it's happened for real! Makes me feel a little less insane, lol

And my dad just took me in to live with him after he suspected, but there is no hard proof and I can't even remember living with my mother and step-dad, so whether anything happened, or what exactly happened is not known. And, honestly, I would rather not know/remember.
Old 03-29-2007, 05:18 AM   #13
carlybee

I finally told my boyfriend about my fantasies last night!!! And yes, I was very surprised by his response. First, he was like, "Uh... That's weird..." And then I explained that I couldn't really explain, but that I have rape fantasies none the less, and no, not about the actual rape. Then he admitted that he has also from time to time had fantasies of being the rapist! Unfortunately, it was too late at night to try anything, but I'm certainly looking forward to 3 when he gets home He also told me to write out a fantasy, so I'd better get crackin'! Maybe I'll post it up after he's read it, too. Mmmm, I think we were made for each other
Old 03-29-2007, 06:59 AM   #14
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
I finally told my boyfriend about my fantasies last night!!! And yes, I was very surprised by his response. First, he was like, "Uh... That's weird..." And then I explained that I couldn't really explain, but that I have rape fantasies none the less, and no, not about the actual rape. Then he admitted that he has also from time to time had fantasies of being the rapist! Unfortunately, it was too late at night to try anything, but I'm certainly looking forward to 3 when he gets home He also told me to write out a fantasy, so I'd better get crackin'! Maybe I'll post it up after he's read it, too. Mmmm, I think we were made for each other
Go, girl!
You guys have fun!
Dutch_Rapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 07:14 AM   #15
edd22

edd22 Level 1 (100+)edd22 Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
it definitely wasn't a good for me, and was a very traumatizing experience. But yet I still think of being raped, whether by complete strangers or people I know.

The way I see it there is a big difference between rp and real rape, with rp you know that it is consensual so you can enjoy it without it being traumatic whereas with real you have no choice and it is scary in my experience

and i think it is very good you have someone you can talk with and "play" around with. best of luck on your experience
Must we hide from everyone.
edd22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 10:33 AM   #16
Akirana
GrandMaster

Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

well hello people! this is carly's bf.
yeah, first i found it was a bit weird of her having those fantasies,
but then i was like, what the hell, i've had/have fantasies about being the rapist and also about being the rapee. I don't have a background of rape, but still fantasize about it, but i don't really understand mine for it is being tied to a table and getting raped by 5 or 6 men and i'm not even gay! sexually bisexual tho, but i still think it's a bit weird... i guess a lil' less weird after reading all these posts, but still a lil weird. well... ima end this post now.
have a nice day! ^^

(and yes carly... i think we where mad for eachother too! ^^)

hehe... P.S. no sex untill you've finished and posted your story LOL!

Last edited by Akirana; 03-29-2007 at 11:24 AM.
Akirana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 04:18 PM   #17
DominUncle

DominUncle Level 1 (100+)DominUncle Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Well, I've been mostly lurking here, so it's high time I post, eh? So I've got a couple of things I've been wondering about...
Answering as the husband of a rape victim, I can tell you how I feel about it: Any relationship thrives on honesty. When things are hidden they tend to come out in messy ways at inopportune times. You've told him about your rapes, be as open about your fantasies and desires. He may make stupid suggestions - after all he's a guy and that's what we do. We also ask dumb, seemingly unfeeling questions, especially when we care and we are trying to understand.
I don't know if he will be confused, shocked, turned off, aroused or what. We all respond differently. But I do know if he cares about you his response will be tempered by trying to do what he thinks you want. If he is too sweet to be as rough as you need, try to teach him. If he just can't do it you might explore how he feels about you getting your needs met by a third party (if the needs are stronger than your sense of fidelity). If you guys are together long enough and you don't get what you need, my experience tells me you will find a way to get it. Guys can deal with a lot to keep the woman they love happy. Give him a chance.
DominUncle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 06:19 PM   #18
Andering REDDSON
Banned

Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DominUncle
He may make stupid suggestions - after all he's a guy and that's what we do.
¡LOL! ¡That really is too true!
Carlybee and Akirana- Good luck in all this. I wil say a prayer for you.)
Andering REDDSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 09:15 PM   #19
TwistedDesires26Fem

TwistedDesires26Fem has initial reputation

Carlybee, I began my rape fantasies a year or so after my actual rape. And even though I went through it again a few years ago, I still have them. However, the 2 incidents were totally unalike. As for it being normal or not, have no idea. I just consider myself a little twisted and enjoy the ride.
Old 03-31-2007, 09:48 PM   #20
Tanya
Privileged Member

Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedDesires26Fem
Carlybee, I began my rape fantasies a year or so after my actual rape. And even though I went through it again a few years ago, I still have them. However, the 2 incidents were totally unalike. As for it being normal or not, have no idea. I just consider myself a little twisted and enjoy the ride.
I was raped again last year for real and havent had rape fantsies quite as much....but im still here arnt i