Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Rape Movies > Rape pics and movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-20-2008, 04:10 PM   #1
T-Rex

T-Rex has initial reputation
Default Does anyone have this clip?

It's from a movie called, "Confessions of a serial killer"not to be confused with "Henry, Portrait of a serial killer". Which is about the same guy, but made by a different company.

The clip starts with two men unloading a moving truck, while taking a break they spy the pretty blonde wearing a white tanktop and shorts next door (named Karen) working in her yard. One of the two men comments about getting some of that.

Later that night, the two men trick their way into her home, under the guise of fixing her air conditioner. It being really hot she lets them in. The big guy goes in the back to her room where the air conditioner is,while the skinny one stays in the livingroom with her. She tries to get him to engage in conversation, but he doesn't really seemed interested.

After a while the blonde becomes suspicious that something isn't right and goes back to her bedroom to check on the bigger guy who's supposed to be fixing it, only to find him sitting at her makeup table wearing her panties on his head and painting his face with her makeup. As she slowly backs out of the the room, it quickly jumps to her now being tied face down (in a spread eagle fashion) on her bed. She is bound & gagged with her own nylons and about to be assaulted from behind by the skinny guy who uses her face cream for lube.

I've posted a pic from the movie below. If anyone has this and could post it I'd really appreciate it..
Oh and could you keep the files down to 40MB each, as I share a dialup connection with my roomate.

Last edited by T-Rex; 04-25-2008 at 01:48 PM.
T-Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 03:13 PM   #2
T-Rex

Come on guys. Someone out there has to have this one.
Old 04-25-2008, 01:41 PM   #3
T-Rex

Still hoping someone has this but has merely overlooked it amid their vast collections of videos.

Yes, I have already checked for any torrents of this movie and all of them are dead. So that is a no-go.

Last edited by T-Rex; 04-25-2008 at 01:50 PM.
Old 04-27-2008, 01:53 AM   #4
typeoneg

typeoneg has initial reputation

I would like a copy too. Thanks in advance guys.
Old 04-30-2008, 10:56 AM   #5
T-Rex

Quote:
Originally Posted by typeoneg View Post
I would like a copy too. Thanks in advance guys.
I wouldn't hold my breath while waiting for this movie clip, as it seems to be one of those extremely hard to find ones.
Old 04-30-2008, 02:17 PM   #6
leopolis
Invisible in daylight

leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hi T-Rex, I guess I have seen that video around here. I'd recommend you to post your request in the thread exclusively designed with that purpose (the movie request thread)and I'm pretty sure someone will help you out.

Cheers,

Just another victim of fate
leopolis is offline   Reply With Quote