Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-07-2010, 09:11 PM   #1
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Neighbors

25-year-old Stefania Brown was as excited as a kid on Christmas as she carried boxes into the house she and her Husband Rosston had bought, the young couple had been High School sweethearts and all ways knew they would spend the rest of their life's together and Rosston had worked hard to save enough money for a down payment on a home of their own, and although it wasn't a new house it had been well kept and it was theirs.

The young couple had a 5-year-old boy that Stefania stayed home during the day with to raise, then she'd go to her part time as a hairdresser in the afternoons after her Husband got home from work, and it didn't take the man next door long to learn the young couple's routine. He was 39-year-old Jimmy Davis, and stefania had caught his eye on that very first day that the young couple moved in next door, he had watched her from the window ... "Now that's one sweet looking piece of ass meat" ... he said to himself, as she carried boxes in their house from the moving truck, she had her long blond hair drawn back in a ponytail, and the pink, short sleeved, v-cut t-shirt she was wearing fit her well, and showed she had nice perky breast, that were at least a c-cup, and Stefania had a nice little heart shaped butt that the snug fitting faded blue jeans she was wearing displayed nicely.

Jimmy was not the kind of man that socialized with his neighbors, most of the people that lived in the quiet neighborhood were elderly people, and Rosston and Stefania were the youngest by far, and Jimmy started watching the young couple next door, he loved to watch Stefania out in her back yard playing with her son or planting flowers, and fantasize about all the dirty things he'd like to do with her, one thing Jimmy did notice was that on the weekends the grandparents would pick up the couple's young son and keep him for the weekend, probably so they could have some alone time for romance Jimmy figured, since the two of them would stay at home most weekends after their son had been picked up, and 6 months after the young couple had moved in Jimmy decided that this weekend after their son was picked up by his grandparents he was going to break into their home and have his way with sexy little Stefania.

Jimmy had everything ready that he was going to use on the home invasion of his neighbors in a gym bag, and on Friday afternoon when the grandparents came to pick up their son, Rosston and Stefanie walked the grandparents out to their car, and Jimmy grabbed his gym bag and his pistol and went out his back door and in their back door, and he was hiding behind the front door wearing a ski mast when the couple came back into their home, Rosston didn't even see what hit him as Jimmy clobbered him over the back of the head with the butt of his pistol and he feel to the floor knocked out cold, Stefania screamed and was frozen in shock and surprise just long enough for Jimmy to grab a hold of the back of her neck while facing her, and jam the barrel of his gun in her moth, saying.

"Bitch if you disturb the neighbors on either side of ya I will blow your fucking brains out and then kill your Husband, do you understand me?" ... not that there was much chance of her disturbing the neighbors on either side of her since he lived on one side and the elderly couple that lived on the other side were so hard of hearing that you had to nearly yell at them when you were speaking to them face to face.

Tears were gushing from her pretty hazel eyes, making her mascara run, as they streamed down her young pretty face and she shook her head yes with the barrel of the gun tickling her tonsils, Jimmy pulled the gun out of her mouth and grabbed her by her long blond hair and bent her over and told her to pick up his gym bag, and terrified she did as she was told, then Jimmy reached down and grabbed Rosston by his shirt collar, telling Stefania to lead the way to the bedroom, and at gun point she lead the way as Jimmy dragged Rosston to the bedroom by his shirt collar.

Once in the bedroom Jimmy made Stefania get down on her knees and put her hands behind her head, and told her if she moved she and her Husband were as good as dead, then he picked up Rosston and sat him in a dressing chair, that was setting near the foot of the bed and using duct tape that he took out of his gym bag, he taped his arms to the arms of the chair and his ankles to the front legs of the chair, then he had Stefania get up off her knees and sit at the foot of the bed facing her Husband, then Jimmy started smacking Rosston's face until he came back to.

"Waky waky Mr.. Brown, wouldn't want you to sleep through the show and miss all the fun now would we Ha! Ha! Ha!" ... Jimmy says to the Helpless Husband who is pulling at his restraints ... "Who are you? What do you want?" ... Rosston demands angrily, and Jimmy looks at him grinning an evil grin through his ski mask and says smugly ... "You want to know who I am, well I am your worst nightmare Mr. Brown, because what I want is for your pretty little wife here to be my little fuck toy for the whole weekend Ha! Ha! Ha!"

Stefania gasps in shock hearing Jimmy's words and covered her tear streaked face with her trembling little hands, sobbing ... "Oh my God, no please don't do this to us please" ... and Rosston was instantly pissed, yelling at Jimmy ... "Like Hell you are you Son of a Bitch! you better keep your dirty hands off of my wife!"

"Now Rosston, if you keep getting loud and talking to me with disrespect I will have to tape your mouth shut, now you two need to resign yourselves to the fact that this is going to happen, but I will make a deal with the two of you, if you mind your manners and your mouth Mr. Brown, and pretty little Steffi here minds me, I will let the two of you live when the weekend is over, and you can have what's left of her when I am done with her, now what do you say?"

The cold calculating manner of the masked man told Rosston and Stefania that he wasn't bluffing, and Rosston realizing he was in no position to physically defend his wife resorted to trying to bargain with the intruder ... "Damnit please don't do this to my wife, to us, please take anything you want from the house, I have some money in the dresser drawer, take it all, but please please don't rape my wife"

But Jimmy was not interested in Rosston's money or worldly goods, it was Stefania that he had come for and he was going to have her, and he looked at her still crying in her hands and trembling like a leaf, and said ... "Time to take that tank top and bra off and show me your tits little lady"

Stefania had all ways believed that everyone had some good in them, and she thought that if this masked man just knew that her and her Husband were High School sweethearts, and that they had never been with anyone but each other, and if he knew how much that meant to them he would show some sympathy and take her Husband up on his offer, and Stefania bared her soul to Jimmy, tearfully pouring out her heart to him, trying to make him understand, that what her and Rosston had between them meant so much to them, not realizing that knowing she had never been with any other man but her Husband only made Jimmy want to fuck her more, and even more so in front of her Husband, and his coldhearted, mocking display showed her that she was wrong, it showed her some people didn't have a shred of decency in them.

"Stop! Stop! Your going to make me cry (mocking her with a whinny voice) knowing that you have never fucked another man but Rossy here touches me, it really does sweet Steffi, it touches me right here" ... and Jimmy grabs the crotch of his pants and then yells at the bawling little blond ... "Now show me your fucking tits before I show you what your Hubby's brains look like splattered all over the bedroom wall!" ... and Jimmy cocks the hammer back on his pistol and presses it to the side of Rosston's head, and as she sat at the foot of the bed facing her Husband she took off her tank top and bra, and sat sobbing in shame as Jimmy gazed at her beauitful 34C-cup sized breast.

"Now that is a nice set of rib-bumpers baby, fuck it, take it all off, I want to see all the goods sweetmeat" ... Jimmy said still holding the gun to Rosston's head to ensure Stefania's compliance, and Jimmy loved seeing the emotional price he was making this faithful young wife pay to keep her Husband alive, a torrent of tears was gushing from her frightened hazel eyes and running down the blushing cheeks of her pretty face, as she stood up and took off her jean cutoffs, her firm perky tits were jiggling from crying so hard, and her sexy shapely legs were trembling so hard as she slid her panties off that her knees were nearly knocking, and once she had her panties off Jimmy said to her.

"Bring your panties over here and hand them to me sweetmeat" ... and Stefania walked the few short steps over to Jimmy as he held the gun to Rosston's head, and as she surrendered her panties over to the masked man she looked down at her Husband, who was now also crying and she sobbed ... "I love you Honey" ... and he looked at her sobbing ... "I love you to baby" ... and Jimmy put her panties up to his nose sniffing them like one would sniff a flower, and with a big smile said ... "Well I don't love her, but I sure as hell wanna fuck her Ha! Ha! Ha!"

The roll of duct tape was setting in the floor by Rosston's chair, and Jimmy made Stefania get down on her knees and hand it to him, then Jimmy stuffed Stefania's panties into her Husband's mouth, and put duct tape over his mouth to hold them in, he kicked his shoes off and told Stefania to pull his sweat pant down off of him, and she could see the big teepee his hard cock was making in his sweat pants and she was crying as she again pleaded with the masked man not to make her do this, but Jimmy slapped her hard across the face and yelled angrily at her to take off his pants before someone got hurt, and the bawling blond beauty raised her trembling hands and began pulling Jimmy's sweat pants down, and when his hard, fat, 9 inch cock sprang free from his pants, nearly smacking her little button nose, she gasp when seeing it's size.

"Oh My God!" ... her stunned reaction at seeing how long and fat his cock was filled Jimmy with manly pride, for her reaction told him that his cock was bigger then her Husband's to get such a dreaded reaction from her, and it filled Jimmy with an overwhelming feeling of power, and he decided that he was going to show them both right then and there just how much power he held over their lives by totally demoralizing and humiliating Stefania as she knelt there in the floor in front of her Husband, and once she had his pants down around his ankles he stepped out of them and pulled his t-shirt off, so that other than his socks he was completely naked before them, and looking down at the sobbing wife and mother he said to her.

"Pucker up and kiss the head of my cock sweet lips" ... and poor little Stefania looked up at her masked neighbor as she trembled all over and pleading sobbed ... PLEASEEEE!" ... but Jimmy grabbed his rigid cock in his hand and smacked her across the face with it several time on both cheeks, and with his cock now soaked with her tears, he looked down at her and demanded she do it, saying to her ... "You are starting to piss me off ya little tramp! and you are not going to like me when I get mad, now you better get it through that little head of yours that I am now the man of this house! and what I say is law! and I will not be questioned or disobeyed! now do it!" ... and Jimmy cruelly spit in her face.

The terrified blond puckered up her sweet succulent lips and gave the head of her neighbor man's cock a kiss, but it was really a quick peck more than it was a kiss and certainly did not meet Jimmy's expectations, and so he slapped her pretty face again, 1, 2, 3 times, he slapped her face with slaps that were firm, and that stung her tear soaked face, but not hard enough to daze her, scolding her like a misbehaving child as he slapped her around, telling her she had better do it again and do it like she liked it, and Stefania was shaking uncontrollably as she pressed her soft sweet lips to Jimmy's cock head and gave it a big sloppy wet kiss, even puffing her plump lips out around the head of his cock and tickling his piss slit with the tip of her luscious little tongue.

"Thata girl Ha! Ha! now put it in your mouth and treat me to one of your Husband's favorite times he has with your mouth" ... Stefania hesitated and it earned her another slap across her face before she opened her mouth and took a third of Jimmy's cock into it, and she brought up her trembling little hand, wrapping it around the base of his cock and began stroking it as she held it in her mouth, this was the hardest most humiliating thing Stefania had ever had to do in her young life, she just didn't know how she could live through this man raping her when just sucking his cock was so emotionally taxing on her, but what she was doing didn't even qualify as sucking cock to Jimmy, and he yelled down at her.

"I told you to suck it! not jerk it me off! get your fucking hand down you stupid Bitch! and suck that cock and stop just holding it in your fucking mouth!" ... this man had to be a monster with a heart of stone and ice water flowing through his veins Stefania thought to herself as she knelt there bawling like a baby with her lips puffed out around his throbbing cock, she had to get this over with she thought, for she didn't know how much more of this she could take, and she began sucking like a street corner whore on her neighbor's cock, bobbing her little head up and down on it, taking half of his humongous cock into her mouth, and in actuality she was sucking the masked man's cock harder, and taking it deep into her mouth than she had ever taken her Husband's, and this fact did not go unnoticed by Rosston, who closed his eyes in hurt and disgust.

"Oh no you don't! you open your fucking eyes and watch me teach this little hoe of your how to properly suck a man's cock Mr. Brown! Hell I'm doing you a favor, now you watch her or I will fucking kill her!" ... and Rosston opened his eyes and with tears streaming down his face he watched the love of his life sucking the intruder's cock, and Jimmy looked down at Stefania sucking his cock, and he turned up the heat of humiliation on the poor young wife by degrading her mercilessly, telling her ... "You worthless little cock sucking Bitch! I think you need to learn how to suck ass before you can commit your mouth fully to my cock!" ... and he grabbed a fistful of her golden locks, twisting her hair in his hand until she thought he was going to pull it out by the roots, and he turned and stuck his sweaty filthy ass crack in her tear soaked pretty face, and began scrubbing his asshole with her plump lips and her little button nose, using the poor little lady's face like a wade of toilet paper.

So many times Jimmy had fantasized about making Stefania suck and tongue fuck his asshole as he watched her in her back yard, and here she was denying him his fantasy by keeping her lips tightly closed, and he pulled his ass from her face and yelled at her angrily ... "Bitch I guess you are just to shy to do as you are told while your Husband is still alive, so fuck it, I'll just kill him and get him out of the way right now" ... and Jimmy again aimed his gun at Rosston, Stefania wrapped her arms around Jimmy's leg, hugging it, and began begging him not to kill her Husband, apologizing to him for not sucking his asshole, begging him to give her another chance, and Jimmy's chest swelled in victory as he listened to his lovely young neighbor lady beg for another chance to suck his asshole, and of course he let her, but warned her.

"This is the last chance you get to prove that you can follow my instructions without having to be told twice, the next time you fail to do what you are told I will kill him grave yard dead, and you too when I am finished with you, now I want to feel your lips pressed around my fucking butt hole and your tongue up inside of it and you better suck like your life's depend on it because they do!" ... and on that note Jimmy turned his back to her and bent over to where his ass was in front of her pretty face.

When Jimmy felt that pretty little lady stick her tear soaked face between his butt cheeks and press her soft sweet lips around the hairy rim of his asshole, and then start shoving her stiffened tongue up his stinking ass and sucking on it, he felt like he was on top of the world, fantasies really can come true, he thought to himself, but poor little Stefania felt the polar opposite of Jimmy, she felt like her world had come crashing down on her, the word humiliation fell far short of describing how she felt, the word shame didn't come close, how she felt with her face stuck between Jimmy's sweaty hairy buns was indescribable, for Stafania had never felt so lowly, cheap and insignificant in her life, she felt like a dirty piece of shit.

Finally Jimmy pulled his ass from her face and turned, looking down on her he asks ... "Now would you rather suck ass or cock?" ... and consumed in humiliation and shame, quivering all over, she stuttered ... "I I I'd ... ra-ra-rather ... su-su-suck ... co-co-cock" ... and smugly Jimmy said ... "Then get busy Bitch! I think you know what I expect from you" ... and Stefania did know what the masked neighbor man expected from her, he expected no hands, no teeth, nothing but mouth tongue and throat, and she was determined to give him what he wanted, she knew that anything less would be unacceptable to him and result in her child not having a Mommy or Daddy, so she opened up her mouth and took his cock instantly all the way down, his cock disappearing completely between her lips, her little nose buried in his cock hair and her chin pressed against his hairy ball sack.

"See what a good little cock sucker your wife can be when you make her apply herself Mr. Brown, the Bitch is sucking my cock like a calf on it's Momma's tit Ha! Ha! Ha! Yea! Suck it Bitch! Suck it!" ... and soon Jimmy was shooting his slimy load into Stefania's mouth, and she knew she was expected to swallow it all, and she tried, but he just kept squirting and squirting semen into her mouth until she choked on it, and his slimy seed surged from the corners of her mouth, and came spewing out of her flaring nostrils, and Jimmy jerked his cock out of her mouth and shot the rest of his cum on her pretty face.

Jimmy grabbed Stefania by her hair and forced her to crawl right up to Rosston on her knees, and look up at him, and he said to Rosston ... "So does she look like a fucking cock sucker or what Ha! Ha!" ... and Jimmy's felt so powerful as he looked at Rosston, as he looked down at his wife with a look that said he felt ashamed of her for what she had done, and even though Rosston knew she had done it for him, the sight of Stefania with her pretty face defiled with the seed of another man, and seeing her blowing sperm bubbles out of her nostrils sickened him, and Jimmy seen in Stefania's hazel eyes that she was ashamed of herself, and Stefania could also see in her Husband's eyes that he was ashamed of her and she sobbed.

"I'm sorry honey, I'm so sorry, but I couldn't let him kill you, oh please don't look at me that way, I love you so much" ... and Jimmy told Stefania ... "Pull his pants down Mrs. Brown, after you you show him what a good little cock sucker you are now he may appreciate what I have taught you" ... and she looked up over her shoulder at the man who was treating her like a second rate whore and sobbed ... "Why are you doing this to me" ... and Jimmy laughed and said ... "Because I can Mrs. Brown, now get his pants down, you know how I get if I have to say it twice"

As Stefania began undoing her Husband's pants and pulling them down to his ankles, Jimmy opened his gym bag and put his pistol inside it and took out a set of leather cuffs, and Jimmy bent her over in her Husband's lap and cuffed her wrist behind her back, and Jimmy looking at Rosston's dick said ... "Now I can see why you are so upset Mr. Brown, or maybe I should say Tiny Tim Ha! Ha! you know where ever I stick your wife I will be getting a piece of her you never will be getting from her Ha! Ha! Ha!" ... and Jimmy knelt down behind Stefania, and she looked over her shoulder at him and sobbed ... "Please don't rape me, I'm not on the pill, me and Rosston have been trying to have a second child, this weekend we were going to AAAAAAA!" ... Jimmy shut her up by driving his big fat cock to the hilt inside her tight, dry, little pussy, then he grabbed her by the hair and said.

"Shut up and suck Tiny Tim's little pecker Bitch!" ... and she took her Husband's limp little dick in her mouth and it quickly grew to it's full 6 inches inside of her mouth, while Jimmy was slamming his big stick in and out of her tight little pussy, slapping her soft round ass, and her Husband started shooting his load inside of his wife's mouth, and as she sucked down her Husband's cum, Jimmy was laughing as he continued to pound her pussy ... "I don't know if I should call you Tiny Tim or Minute man Mr. Brown Ha! Ha! Ha!" ... and Stefania lay there bent over in her Husband's lap, crying all over his limp little cock, as her neighbor raped her unprotected pussy, and she was sobbing ... "Please don't cum inside of me please" ... but Jimmy rammed his cock painfully into her cervix and started filling her womb with his seed, just hoping to get his neighbor lady pregnant.

After Stefania's tight pink meat had squeezed all of Jimmy's baby making seed from his balls, he pulled his cock out of her, and pulled her up out of her Husbands lap and tossed her on to her bed, where she curled up crying, looking at her Husband while Jimmy started looking through their drawers and belongings to see what he could find, and one thing he found was the money Rosston was offering him, and Jimmy put the money in his gym bag.

To be continued.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg neighbors 1.jpg (53.3 KB, 462 views)
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 12:08 AM   #2
lion6666

lion6666 Level 9 (900+)lion6666 Level 9 (900+)lion6666 Level 9 (900+)lion6666 Level 9 (900+)lion6666 Level 9 (900+)lion6666 Level 9 (900+)lion6666 Level 9 (900+)lion6666 Level 9 (900+)

great story
lion6666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 07:34 PM   #3
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Neighbors

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion6666 View Post
great story
Thank You!
After putting the couples money in his gym bag Jimmy looked in the nightstand drawer beside the bed and found what was sure to be an interesting read, it was Stefania's diary. Jimmy placed the diary on top of the nightstand and grabbed Stefania and forced her into a sitting position in the middle of her bed, leaning her against the headboard , with her arms still cuffed behind her, then he sit down on the bed beside her and picked up her diary and opened it, when she seen what he had she pleadingly sobbed ... "Put that back, please, you have no right to read my diary, it's my privet thoughts and feelings, please, can't you leave me with a little dignity?"

Jimmy put one arm around his neighbor and hugged her tight up against his side, and kissed her on the forehead and said to her ... "I want to really get to know you Mrs. Brown, learn what goes on in that little mind of yours, and as long as I am the man of this house I retain the right to do as I please, your rights don't mean shit sweetmeat"

Stefania began bawling like a baby in embarrassment as the cold hearted masked man began leafing through her diary, and Jimmy made her lay her little head on his hairy chest so he could enjoy the feeling of her warm wet tears running like a warm summer rain down his body, and he read how the most important things in life to her was being a good mother and wife to her family, and how she enjoyed singing karaoke, reading the Bible and doing things outdoors, she really was just as sweet on the inside as she was on the outside Jimmy thought to himself as he skimmed through her most privet thoughts, at times chuckling at what she had written, and poor little Stefania felt nearly as violated by him reading her diary as she did by him raping her.

"Oh shit! Rosston you are gonna wanta hear this" ... Jimmy says with a chuckle and began reading out loud from Stefania's diary ... "Rosston made me very angry last night in bed when he acted like he was going to stick his thing up my backside, I don't know what kind of girl he thinks he married, but he should know me better then that, it will be a long time before he gets it doggy style again, he will learn that my butt is an exit only" ... and Jimmy lets out a big laugh, to say that he was pleased to learn that this lovely young wife and mother whom he was holding hostage in her own home to use as rape meat was a anal virgin would be a big understatement, and he gave her a playful slap on the side of her ass cheek and asks her.

"You sweet little thing, you mean to tell me you have never had it up the ass before?" .. and she sit there trembling with his arm around her and her face resting on his hairy chest, crying, ignoring his question, she was just so mortified at being asked such an personal question by a complete stranger, a male stranger, a man that had already raped her, and she was no fool, she knew where his line of questioning was leading to, and the thought of that was just unthinkable to her, she was a good girl, and she was raised to believe good girls didn't do that, only whores let men anally sodomize them, but Jimmy expecting an answer to his question, laid her diary down in his lap and put his hand under her quivering little chin and raised her head up so she was looking at him and he said ... "I ask you a question Bitch" ... and the utter look of sorrow, shame and sadness that he seen in her beautiful hazel eyes and heard in her soft sobbing voice thrilled him.

"You know by what you read I haven't, I am no whore" ... and Jimmy wiped a tear from her cheek with his thumb and then licked his thumb, saying to her ... "You are a whore this weekend sweetmeat, your my whore, my sweet little cherry ass whore Ha! Ha!" ... and Jimmy takes the arm that he is hugging Stefania with and slowly slides it down her side as he continues to hold her head up with his other hand, looking her in the eyes as he slides his hand up underneath her and begins to shove his middle finger up her tight little butt hole, and her hazel eyes are bulging and she squeals, as he says to her as she squeals in shock and shame.

"You should feel guilty that I am going to be the first man to enjoy a part of your womanhood that you so selfishly denied to your own Husband, you selfish little Bitch!" ... the desperate look in her sexy hazel eyes as she looked into the cold dark eyes of her masked tormenter, was only matched by the desperation in her voice as she pleadingly sobbed ... "Please don't take that from me please, I will do anything for you please, anything but that" ... Rosston is just going ballistic, his anger muffled by his wife's panties as he tries furiously but in vain to free himself from his chair as he listens to the masked neighbor man threatening to rape his wife in her virgin butt hole, and hearing his wife promise to do anything for him if he didn't, and Jimmy just laughed at him and said to his wife.

"Well Steffi I have to admit that I was really turned on reading in your diary how you take charge in the bedroom, and ride Tiny Tim over there until you have an orgasm, that is what I want from you, if you make love to me like that, you have my word I will not take you in the ass" ... the last thing Stefania wanted was to have an orgasm on this masked bastard's cock, well actually that was the next to the last thing she wanted, the last thing she wanted was for this cold hearted SOB to stick that big dick of his up her virgin butt hole, and closing her eyes in shame she sobs ... "Okay"

"Okay what Steffi? Okay you want me to fuck you in the ass?" ... Jimmy asks, wanting to hear her say she wants to make love to him ... "NO! you know that's not what I mean" ... "Look at me and say it Steffi, I want to hear you say it" ... it was so hard for her to look this deplorable man in the eyes and say she wanted to make love to him, and her Husband wasn't making it ant easier for her by the way he was trying to yell "NO" with her panties muffling his protest, she knew Rosston didn't want her to make love to this thug like he was her lover, but Rosston wasn't the one who was going to have that big cock forced up his ass she told herself as she looked through teary eyes into her neighbor man's cold lustful eyes and sorrowfully sobbed.

"I want to make love to you" ... and she broke down crying, crying harder then she had ever cried in her life, and Jimmy got up out of bed and took Stefania by her upper arm and lead her from her bed to the master bathroom that adjoined the couples bedroom and took the leather cuffs off of her and told her to clean up and make herself fresh for him, and as she took a shower Jimmy went to the foot of the bed and took a seat facing Rosston, and said to him.

"I know you don't like me Mr. Brown, can't say as I blame you, after all I did get some virgin pussy off of your wife by going deeper inside of her then you will ever get Ha! Ha! and I just want to let you know that I am just toying with your little wife's mind, because after she has made passionate love to me and orgasms all over my cock, I am going to lay claim to that cherry little ass of hers any ways Ha! Ha! Ha!"

Rosston was enraged, struggling so hard to get out of the chair that he was rocking it back and forth on it's legs, and Jimmy got up, putting one hand on his shoulder to hold the chair still and then he slugged him three times in the stomach, knocking the wind out of him, and as he sit breathless in the chair struggling to get his air back Jimmy told him ... "Now you better stop pitching a Bitch fit and sit there and keep still and quiet, or when I am done bust that Bitch's ass for her I will slit her throat"

Well while Stefania blow dried her hair Jimmy fastened four leather shackles to the four corners of the bed to be used after their love making session was over, and when she came out of the bathroom fresh from the shower he had her walk up to him, and he put his arms around her and lowered his lips to hers and kissed her softly, then he pulled his lips back and told her ... "Steffi I wand to feel your hands all over my body as we kiss, you will take me in your arms and love me, if I think you are holding back your loving I will rape you in the ass, now give me your lovin sweetmeat" ... and he again lowered his lips to hers, and she wrapped her arms around him, returning his kisses, and when his hands went down to fondle her soft round ass cheeks, she mimicked his movements and ran her soft trembling hands down his back and began rubbing and squeezing his hairy ass.

Rosston just sit in his chair crying, as his wife and his neighbor stood before him passionately kissing and caressing each others naked bodies, unable to warn her that no matter how sweet and loving she was to this animal he was going to sodomize her any way, Jimmy pulled his lips from Stefania's, and as he held her in his arms and looked down in her teary eyes he told her ... "In you diary you say how much you like to sing, well I want you to get down on your knees like a submissive lover and sing me a love song"

Stefania was just seething with humiliation as she slowly sank to her knees in front of the man who lived next door to her, his big hard cock just inches in front of her pretty face, and she sobbed ... "What song do you want me to sing" ... and with a big grin on his face he said ... "I want you to sing to my cock like it was a microphone and sing `Arms Wide Open' it is one of my favorite love songs" ... And just the fact that Stefan would submit to this kind of embarrassment and shame was a testament to how much she feared being anally sodomized by this Devil with the big dick, and with tears streaming down her pretty face she began to sobbingly sing.

"Well I just heard, the news today, it seems my life is going to change, I close my eyes and began to pray, tears of joy, shed down my face, with arms wide open ..." And Jimmy felt like the king of the mountain as he felt her warm breath blowing on his throbbing cook as she sang the love song to him, and near the end of the song he pushed his cook into her singing mouth and groaned in pleasure ... "Suck the mic sweetmeat, suck the mic" ... And Jimmy's forced lover was sucking and sobbing on his cook, bringing her hands up behind him and placing them on his ass, as she strived to make him feel that she was not holding her love back from him.

Not wanting to cum to soon, Jimmy pulled his cock from the crying blond's mouth and told her to get in the bed, and he followed her, laying on his back and having her mount him, straddling his hips, and she had to take his cock in her hand and slid her little pussy down on it, and she began sliding herself up and down on his pole, placing her trembling hands on his hairy chest to steady herself as she wiggled, rolled and pumped her hips, pumping her tight pink, gripping, squeezing, meat up and down on his throbbing prick as tears of shame streaked down her face as she felt herself becoming wetter and wetter, and jimmy suddenly reached up and wrapped his strong hands around her throat and began choking her, yelling at her.

"If you are gonna cry while you fuck me you better smile at me like they are tears of joy you little fuck toy!" ... and while he is still squeezing her throat so tight that she can't breath, she forces a teary eyed smile on her face, and at the same time her body completely surprises her as she feels a tickly shiver start at her vagina and then spread throughout her entire body, from her curled little toes all the way up to her head, and her little spasuming pussy began blasting the neighbor man' cock as it clamps tightly around his throbbing hard meat, and Jimmy rolls over with her, putting her on the bottom, and begans pounding her little pussy, and he lets go of her neck and began slapping her tits and spitting in her face yelling at her.

"You like it rough don't ya Whore! You don't want love`n! You want a good hard fuck'n!" ... and Stefania was feeling both forced pleasure and pain, as Jimmy's big cock pounded painfully into her cervix, and then he began flooding her birthing canal with his fertile seed, as her long, shapely, sexy, soft legs wrapping around him, and her quivering little pussy sucked his baby making cum from his cock, clutching tightly around it until she had milked his balls dry, and he collapsed down on top of her, their sweaty bodies entangled together as his cock slowly deflates inside of her.

Stefania is so weak from her intense orgasm, and so ashamed of herself that she puts up no resistance as Jimmy rolls her over on her belly and begins strapping her down spread eagled on her bed.

To be continued.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Neighbors 2.jpg (57.1 KB, 400 views)
Old 08-09-2010, 10:47 PM   #4
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Very nice job on this one. I'm looking forward to the next part.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 07:36 PM   #5
jwham
Privileged Member

Default Neighbors

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmetoo View Post
Very nice job on this one. I'm looking forward to the next part.
Thank You! I appreciate your post, hope you like this chapter just as much.

After strapping Stefania down to her bed, Jimmy put duct tape over her mouth, his cock was spent and he was going to torment the young couple for shits and grins until he was ready to go another round with his pretty blond neighbor lady. Stefania couldn't see the leather whip that Jimmy took out of his gym bag, but Rosston could, and he was shaking his head no, looking at Jimmy with anger in his eyes, and Jimmy pulled the tape off of Rosston's mouth and pulled his wife's panties out so he could talk, and Rosston immediately said ... "Don't you use that on her damit! Don't hurt my wife, she has done every thing you have ask of her, she don't deserve being whipped like a dog"

Stefania hearing her Husband's words became very frightened, she knew she had a low threshold for pain and she started squirming on the bed, and Jimmy showing what a total SOB he really was stepped right in front of Rosston so he could get a good look at the cock that had just raped and came inside of his wife, and he said to him ... "I tell ya what Mr. Brown, I will give you a chance to protect your wife, I can either give her a good hard whack across her ass with my whip here, or you can kiss the cock that took your wife and tell me I am the man"

Rosston looks up at his masked neighbor in disbelief of what he says he must do to protect his wife from harm, and he says to him ... "You sick Son of a Bitch! you need help you crazy bastard!" ... Jimmy turned from Rosston and as he walked over to the side of the bed he said ... "It's your wife that is in need of help Minute Man, and your to proud to help her" ... and Jimmy raised the the leather whip up high over his shoulder as Stefania looked up over her shoulder at him, pleadingly shaking her head no, but Jimmy brought it down across her meaty buns with authority, SMACK!, and the whip bit painfully deep into her soft tender ass flesh.

Jimmy though it was such a beautiful sight the way her butt cheeks rippled and jiggled from the impact of his whip, her long shapely legs quivering and shaking, and that beautiful singing voice of hers sounded even sweeter to Jimmy as she sang out in muffled screams of agony ... "Stop it damn you stop it!" ... her Husband demanded, and Jimmy strutted back over to him, his cum coated cock hanging limp down over his balls, and once again standing in front of Rosston says ... "Kissy Kissy and I'll let her be" ... "FUCK YOU!" ... was Rosston's reply, and Jimmy turned around and whacked the bottom of one of Stefania's little bare feet ... "That will curl your toes" ... he said with a chuckle as shock waves of pain serged from Stefania's little foot all the way up her sexy leg, then he smacked the bottom of her other foot.

"What will it be Mr. Brown?" ... Jimmy asks, and crying like a baby he sobs ... "I'm sorry Stefania honey, I just can't do it" ... and Stefania who's feet were throbbing and her ass burning, was thinking to herself as she lay there quivering, shaking and trembling in pain, that after all that she had done to keep harm from coming to him, he couldn't even give this animal a kiss on his cock and tell him he was the man, to stop him from punishing her further, couldn't Rosston see how bad he was hurting her she asks herself as she seen her masked punisher step back up to the side of her bed, and raise that whip of his again.

SNAP!! SNAP!! SNAP!! SNAP!! went Jimmy's whip in quick session, laying four more red burning welts across Stefania's quivering beefy buns, and she was squalling like she was being skinned alive, as the whip viciously licked her sweet young ass like the venomous tongue of a serpent, and even though she was strapped down Rosston could see by the way that her legs and arms were flapping around that she was in unbearable pain, yet he sit mute, closing his eyes to his wife's torment as again Jimmy whipped her thighs and back mercilessly with his whip, while he said ... "You can stop me Mr. Brown! You can stop me!"

Stefania's pain was so hellacious that some how her lips managed to break the seal of her duct tape gag, and she screamed ... "Help me Ross help me" ... as her neighbor continued to whip her venerable, delicate, naked flesh, but all Rosston would say was ... "I'm sorry baby! I'm sorry" ... and seeing Stefania in so much agony had brought Jimmy so much pleasure that his cock was starting to stiffen and come back to life, and Jimmy's arm grew tired of thrashing Stefania so he laid his whip down on the bed and stood there for a few minutes admiring the result of his hanywork, looking at Stefania's red stripped backside, he had whipped the poor lady from her shoulder blades down to the backs of her knees, and she lay there strapped down sobbing, shaking and trembling uncontrollably, her beautiful round beefy buns quivering from taking the brunt of the beating, and Jimmy could see by the look of shock in her frightened hazel eyes that she was on the brink of having a emotional and mental breakdown, but far from showing her mercy he said.

"Since my cock isn't going to feel lips respectfully kissing licking and sucking it, I guess I'll just have to fuck little blonde here in the butt" ... Jimmy hadn't really expected Rosston to kiss his cock, and in his own house tell him he was the man for raping his wife, hell Jimmy wouldn't have done it either, Rosston refused, just as Jimmy expected him to, and Jimmy used his refusal as an excuse to whip his wife, for which Stefania now resented Rosston for, and now she would also resent her husband for sitting mute knowing she was going to be raped in the ass, and Jimmy got on the bed between Stefania's sexy trembling legs, and as he leaned down over top of her and pressed the head of his cock firmly up against the pucker of her virgin asshole, she looked back over her shoulder at Jimmy and so softly, submissively and respectfully sobbed to Jimmy.

"I will do it sir, I will show you and your cock the kind of respect a man of your power deserves, I will kiss it, lick it, and suck it until you bless me with your delicious cum oh please sir please" ... Jimmy just grinned down at her, and although pleased with her desperation, he intended to jam his cock up her ass any ways, until Rosston yelled at his wife, telling her, no demanding her not to do it, saying ... "Don't you do it Steph! Don't! You are my wife, do not submit to this bastard!" ... and Stefania's reply to her Husband filled Jimmy with manly pride ... "Submit? Submit? I submitted to save you from being hurt while you sacrificed me to his whip for your damned manly pride, and now you want me to sacrifice a part of my womanhood that is so sacred to me that I have even denied it to you? You tell me you are sorry, well I am sorry to Ross honey, but he is the man of this house, he owns us, and if he demands respect I will show him respect"

Jimmy seeing that he had driven a wedge between the two soul mates decided he was going to let Stefania humiliate her Husband, her High School sweetheart by letting her make love to his cock with her mouth in front of him, to further deepen the wedge between them, and he unstrapped her from her bed, and had her get in the floor at the foot of the bed on her knees, and Jimmy sat down at the foot of the bed with her between his hairy legs and his hard, twitching cock oozing pre-cum in front of her pretty face, and he told her.

"I expect the utter most lovin and respect from you whore, you had better pull out all the stops and make this the best of the best that I have ever had, and better then you have ever given, if you fail I will lay claim to that sacred part of you that you cherish so much, and I wont just take it from you, I will rip it from you, I swear Bitch you will be walking bowlegged for a month"

Stefania was a woman on a mission, a mission to stroke this man's ego with her words, and pleasure his manhood with her mouth, she was driven by her fear of the agony and injury she knew a man of his size could and would inflect on her if he were to anally sodomize her, and she was also driven by the desire to retain the one part of her dignity and womanhood that this sadistic animal had not yet taken from her.

Stefania started out by kissing him on his left knee, and she slowly kissed her way up the inside of his left thigh, her soft wet lips making him tingle with pleasure as she worked her way up his thigh to his cock, and before kissing his hairy left nut she looked up at him, smiling a sad smile and said ... "You are the man" ... and then she tenderly and lovingly kissed his left nut, and looked up at him again with her sexy hazel eyes fighting back her tears, and said ... "Of this house" ... and then she kissed his right leathery nut as tender and lovingly as she had his left, then again she looked up at her neighbor, and softly and submissively said ... "You are the most powerful man that I have ever known" ... Stefania then stuck out her soft, wet, warm tongue and pressed it against the base of his pre-cum soaked cock shaft, and slowly ran the flat of her tongue all the way up the belly of Jimmy's jerking pole, until she reached his cock-head, and she lovingly kissed the head of his cock before taking his cock into her steamy wet mouth and taking him all the way down her throat, holding herself down on him for several seconds before retreating back up his pulsating prick.

"Stop it Steph! Stop it please!" ... Rosston cries like a spanked child, as he watches his wife stroke Jimmy's manly pride, while her words and actions crush his manly pride, but his wife is focused on one thing, and one thing only, and that is making the conquer of her household feel like the conquering king that he is, and after she pulls her mouth off of Jimmy's throbbing prick she slowly kisses her way down the inside of his right thigh, all the way down to his knee, and she moved her head back over to his left knee and began the procedure all over again, planting wet tender kisses all the way back up his left inner thigh till she reached his big hairy balls, and she opened her mouth and sucked his whole left nut into her mouth and gently sucked it for a minute before moving over to his right nut and doing the same, then she told him.

"You have such big balls and a thick, long, powerful cock, you are the man" ... and Jimmy suddenly grabbed a fist full of her hair, jerking her head back so far she thought he would snap her little neck, and her mouth came open with a squeal, and he spit inside of her mouth, and looking her in the eyes told her ... "And you are a stupid little Whore aren't ya?" ... and to scared to disagree with her assailant she sobs ... "Yes!" ... "I want you to say it Whore!" ... and she tearfully sobs ... "I am a stupid little Whore" ... and Jimmy spit in her face, the glob of spit splattering on the balled tip of her little button nose, and he yelled in her face ... "Get your pretty little ass up and sit in your Husband's lap you stupid little whore!"

Stefania was shaking like a leaf as she quickly scrambled to her feet and sat down in Rosston's lap, and Jimmy stood up in front of the chair they were sitting in and tells her to suck his cock, and even sitting in her Husband's lap she dared not refuse Jimmy, and she opened her mouth and began sucking, sobbing, slobbering and slurping on Jimmy's cock, her face so close to Rosston's that he can see the bulge Jimmy's big cock makes in her narrow little throat when she takes him all the way down, and Jimmy could see by the look in Rosston's eyes that he was totally disgusted with his wife, looking at her with slobber dangling from her quivering little chin, and when Jimmy was ready to cum he pulled his cock out of her mouth with a popping sound as his cock broke the suction, and as he stroked his prick in his hand he told her.

"Open your mouth, stick out your tongue and let me fill your mouth up Whore!" ... and she complied without hesitation, and Rosston could no longer hold back his angry tongue, as he sat there watching stream after slimy stream being squirted inside of his wife's mouth, gagging as he watched her mouth filling up to overflowing with the neighbor man's sperm until it was dribbling down over her chin ... "I am so ashamed of you Steph" ... her Husband told her, and his words were like a sharp knife, cuting her deep, and Jimmy told her to swallow it and tell her Husband what she thought about it, and after gulping his slimy spunk down she said what she thought the masked man wanted to hear her say, and she sobbingly told Rosston ... "I - I - I liked it" ... and it even surprised Jimmy when her soul mate spit in her face and called her a ... "WHORE!"

"Damn right she's a Whore!" ... said Jimmy, as he grabbed her by the hair and forced her back on to the bedroom floor on her knees at the foot of her bed, and she was in so much emotional pain at having her High School sweetheart, the only man she had ever loved, tell her he was ashamed of her, spit in her face and call her a whore, that she never suspected what Jimmy's was planning next for her as he bent her over the foot of her marital bed and tied her arms stretched out to her sides, to the legs of her bed, and Jimmy picked back up his whip and added another half dozen more welts to her all ready welted ass, and as she lay there whimpering in pain, Jimmy told Rosston to tell his wife what he had told him while she was in the shower.

"He told me he was just toying with you Steph, everything you did means nothing to him, he lied to you, he is going to rape you in the ass any ways" ... and Stefania cried ... "Noo! Nooo! Noooo!" ... and Jimmy Laughed ... "Yes! Yeess! Yeeesss! Ha! Ha!Ha!"

To be continued.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Neighbors 3.jpg (57.2 KB, 321 views)
Old 08-14-2010, 01:29 PM   #6
jwham
Privileged Member

Default Neighbors

Jimmy knelt down beside Stefania on one knee and brushed her hair from her eyes so he could see her horrified hazel eyes as he began fondling her soft round up turned butt cheeks with one hand, and wiping the tears from her eyes with his other, listening to her sobbingly protest what she now knows is coming ... "Don't do this to me please, you have taken so much from me already" ... and Jimmy squeezing her tight beefy buns, says ... "I know I have Mrs. Brown, my beautiful piece of butt-meat, but the thing is I want it all" ... then Jimmy suddenly, quickly and without warning shoved his middle finger all the way up Stefania's tight little cherry asshole, and she squealed out loudly.

AAHHHHAAAA! That hurts, stop it please!" ... she begged as Jimmy roughly probed her forbidden womanhood with his finger, saying to her ... "If you think this hurts can you imagine how it is gonna feel when I RIP you out with my cock! Ha! Ha! Ha!" ... no Stefania couldn't imagine having something as big as his cock shoved up her butt, how could she possibly imagine having the most sacred part of her womanhood so callously and brutal ripped from her, she just knew she couldn't endure such an intimate and painful violation of her person, and she sobbed.

"You don't have to do this to me please pleaseeee! there has to be something I can do, something I can say to convince you not to do this to me, pppllleeeaaassseee!!" ... and Jimmy is grinning like a cat in a birdhouse as he says ... "No Mrs. Brown there is nothing you can do to change my mind, the temptation of having a part of you that even your Husband has never had is just to great and I'm not going to pass up the chance of busting your cherry little ass" ... and she just sobbed hysterically ... "Why? Why?" ... and smugly Jimmy started singing to the little blond haired, hazel eyed song bird, as she trembled all over, as her tight virgin butt hole squeezing his finger.

"I'm an ass man, yea I'm an ass man ... I love to love'em, I love to kick'em, I love to spank'em, I love to stick'em, love to taunt'em, I love to watch'em, I love to feel'em and I'm gonna fuck'em ... cause I'm an ass man ..." Stefania was utterly consumed in humiliation as her arrogant masked rapist sang his Ass Man song to her while molesting her rectum with his middle finger. After he had finished his song, Jimmy got up and stuffed Stafina's panties back into her Husband's mouth and taped it shut, then turning to stand behind his wife, he looked down at her bent over the foot of her bed, tied down helplessly, and he said.

"Alright you beautiful piece of butt meat, spread them sexy little legs for me, time to give up that treasure you been holding back from Tiny Tim" ... Poor little Stefania had never felt so terrified, helpless and venerable in her life, and Jimmy could see how intensely scared she was at what he was about to do to her, by the way she was shivering like a little wet little puppy left out in the cold, and he could hear it in her meek, submissive, soft voice as she desperately begged ... "Pppllleeeaaassseee! pppllleeeaaassseee! pppllleeeaaassseee! pppllleeeaaassseee! pppllleeeaaassseee! Oh please! Don't do this to me please, I'm begging you pleaseeee!"

And she had her sexy little legs clamped tightly together, and her meaty buns were clinched tightly closed and quivering as Jimmy reached down and grabbed her by the ankles and began prying her shapely young legs apart, and she began franticly kicking her little legs, trying to jolt them free of his grasp and prevent him from opening her up, still begging him not to anally sodomize her as she desperately kicked like a mule, and Jimmy pulled her flailing little legs up in the air, yelling at her ... "Settle down and open up to me you stupid little Cunt! Before I have to hurt ya" ... but she wasn't about to give it up, and only fought harder, kicking her legs, squirming, swiveling and wiggling at the hips, yelling back at her neighbor.

"Let go of me! You can't do this, I have done everything you wanted me to do! Stop it! please stop it!" .... Jimmy still holding her lovely little legs up off the floor yanked them wide open, and he drew back his right leg and viciously kicked Stefania in the crotch, the top of his big foot slamming into her tender pussy lips with a sickening thumping noise, her back arched in agony, and her sexy little legs went from kicking to twitching as she cried out ... "OH MY GOD!" ... any one could see that the fight had just been kicked out of the poor little blond, there was no need to kick her again, but Jimmy was going to make shotgun sure that he had snuffed out all her resistance, and he viciously clubbed her throbbing little cunt again with his big foot, and in a high pitched squeal she pleaded ... "Ppppppppllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssss sssseeeeeee!!!!!!!" ... but just for good measure her sadistic neighbor pummels her punished little pussy again, saying ... "That orta fix ya Bitch!"

Jimmy let go of her ankles and got down on his knees behind her, and her quivering legs put up no resistance as he spread them wide apart and pressed the head of his cock up to the rubbery pucker ring of her asshole, Stefania just lay there bent over her bed sniffling and shaking all over, resigned to her fate, she didn't even beg him not to rape her in the butt, she knew he was determined to be the only man to have her in the ass, but what she did beg him for was to go slow with her and show her mercy, she was so scared that he was going to go charging into her like a raging bull in a china shop, ripping and tearing the last of her dignity away from her.

"Please go slow with me sir, I think I can take it if you would just go easy with me" ... and Jimmy pretending to feel compassion for his pretty little neighbor sympathetically said to her ... "Would you like me to lube up my cock before I deflower this sweet little butt of yours baby?" ... and she sobs ... "Yes, oh please yes, th-th-thank you" ... and the big bully gets up and puts one knee on the bed in front of her face, grabbing a fistful of her golden locks, in one hand and his cock in the other, and begins rubbing his rigid cock under Stefania's snotty little nose until his prick was glistening with her slippery nasal pudding, and then cocking her head all the way back so that she was looking up at him he tells her ... "That is all the mercy you will get from me you snot nosed Slut!" ... and then he spit down in her face.

Jimmy gets up and resumes his position behind Stefania, placing his hands on her butt cheeks to hold her steady, and then he punched his prick as fast and hard as he could past her rosebud, her sphincter ring snapping around his fat cock as he stabbed her in the ass ... AAAAAAAAAA!!!! YOU RIPPED MEEEEEE!!! YOU RIIIIPPPEEEDDD MEEEE!!!" ... Stefania screams in shock, and unable to bury his bone up her tight little butt with one thrust, Jimmy drives it up her again, piercing her virgin rectum with a few more inches of his spear, and she starts kicking the floor on either side of her assailant with her little feet, as she squeezes his cock between her quivering buns, screaming.

"MERCY! MISTER! MERCY!" ... only to be bayoneted in the butt again, and her young sexy little body began to dance in convulsions as Jimmy's cock bottomed out into her bowels, and Jimmy knelt there behind the bouncing, bucking, blond, beating her butt cheeks like bongo drums, laughing at her as her fluttering little body wiggled around in agony, her rectum muscles squeezing the cock impaled between her buns, and then he leaned down over top of her, placing his hands on her out stretched arms to support himself, and be began brutally seesawing his cock in and out of her ripped little ass without any mercy or leniency, until he came up her ravaged little butt, holding his squirting cock balls deep inside of her as her quivering ass clutched his cock in a strangle hold like grip, squeezing and pulling all his cum into her asshole.

Finally Jimmy pulled his happy cock from Stafania's busted little butt, and he stood up, raising one foot up and placing it on the middle of her back between her shoulder blades, like he was Tarzan and she his conquered prey, and he mockingly told her ... "Thank you sweetmeat for saving that piece of yourself for me, fresh butt meat is my favorite kind of fuck meat, and my cock thinks yours ass was delicious Ha! Ha! Ha!" ... Stefania just lay there bent over the foot of her bed staring blankly and unblinkingly in shock, muttering ... "You took it all from me" ... and he just snickered and said ... "Yea and I'm going to take it all from you again, but first I think we could all use some sleep"

Jimmy unties Stefania from the legs of her bed and uses the rope to tie her wrists to her ankles, and throws her on to her bed, and she lays there on her side, looking at her Husband strapped and gagged in the chair, he looks nearly as emotionally shattered as she, and before climbing into bed Jimmy yanks Rosston's head back, and looking down at him with a shit eating grin on his masked face, tells him ... "Maybe one day you will get lucky enough to get ya a piece of your wife's ass, but until then you can trust me when I tell ya the Bitch is a real tight fit Ha! Ha! Ha!" ... and then Jimmy gets in bed and cuddles up behind Stefania, and falls asleep holding her in his arms.

To be continued.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Neighbors 4.jpg (70.3 KB, 274 views)
Old 08-17-2010, 12:03 PM   #7
jwham
Privileged Member

Default Neighbors

Despite her pain it didn't take Stefania long to fall into a deep sleep, she was so totally exhausted both physically and emotionally from the cruelties that the man from next door had subjected her to, and her emotionally exhausted Husband wasn't to far behind her. The young couple and their assailant had been asleep for several hours when Jimmy was awakened by Stefania slightly rocking in his arms, and her low frightened moans, she was having the first nightmare of many nightmares that she would suffer the rest of her life with, brought on by the traumatic experience of being so brutally raped.

It was a real treat for Jimmy laying there with his arm around his little hogtied honey, getting to witness her first nightmare first hand was a real turn on for him, even exceeding his wildest fantasies, and when he heard her whiningly mumble in her restless sleep ... "Not there, please not there" ... he knew she was reliving him anally sodomizing her in her nightmare and it gave him an immediate erection and a devilish idea, and carefully taking his arm off of her so as not to wake her, he took his cock in his hand and gently pressed it up to her butt hole, and when his little sleeping beauty softy whimpered ... "Hurts, hurts" .... he ruthlessly rammed his big fat cock up tight little butt, cruelly awaking the young wife and mother out of her nightmare into a nightmare, yelling at her as he split her open for the second time.

"Wake up Bitch! ... and poor little Stefania woke up screaming, with Jimmy's cock stuck full length up her ass, and he held it buried up her ass with his hand cupped over her screaming mouth until her screams subsided into sequels, then he pulled his cock out of her ass and scooted up in bed until he was leaning against the head board, then he pulled Stefania up to him by her long hair and scooped the hogtied hazel eyed beauty up in his arms and he sit her in his lap with her back up against the front of his torso, then hooking one arm under her hogtied legs, he lifted her up, and grabbing his cock with his free hand he lined his cock up with her asshole, and she sobbed.

"Don't set me down on it please! Please, I'm hurt, I'm hurt!" ... like jimmy cared, and he let her slide down his cock shaft underneath her own body weight, and she was a squalling in agony as she slid all the way down his pole, and as she sat in his lap impaled on his pole, her little feet up in the air in front of her face, her wrists tied to her ankles, Jimmy began lifting her almost all the way up off of his cock and slamming her back down on it hard, with one arm hooked under her sexy legs and a hand over her mouth to muffle her pleas, and her husband had a good view of Jimmy's cock stuck up his wife's ass from his chair at the foot of the bed, he had been awakened by his wife's chilling screams when Jimmy had brutally awaken her from her nightmare.

Rosston was just staring a hole through Jimmy as he raped his wife in the ass for the second time, and Rosston's glare did not go unnoticed by Jimmy, who started pounding poor little Stefania even harder up and down on his cock, arrogantly grunting ... "I'm going to really give your little dream girl something to dream about Buddy Boy! she will be dreaming about me every night from now on! Ha! Ha! Ha!" ... and by the time he shoot his hot slimy load up Stefania's butt, she had suffered a mental breakdown, there was no screams or begging coming from her lips, only the tears from her eyes showed her pain, and when he rolled her off of his cock and she lay all curled up on the bed between his hairy legs, she just lay there on her side, eyes wide open and filled with sorrow, as she shook all over in silence, it seemed he had finally and literally fucked her brains out.

Jimmy raped Stefania's little pussy two more times that morning, determined to leave the neighbor man's wife pregnant with his baby before leaving their home, but he didn't want to hang in the house much longer and take the risk of being found out by a visiting friend or relative of he young couple, and just before noon he dressed, getting ready to leave, Stefania was setting in the middle of her bed still hogtied and in a daze, but grateful, realizing her torment was over, after he dressed he told the Browns.

"I will be keeping an eye on you two, I know where you both work, and I know your family, if either of you report this to the Police or breath a word of this to anyone, I will kill you and your family, so it is best if you to love birds choke this down and get over it" ... and before leaving Jimmy picked up Stefania's diary and put it in his gym bag, telling her ... "I'll be keeping this as a souvenir of the good time we shared here in your bedroom sweetmeat Ha! Ha!" ... then he whacked Rosston over the head with the butt of his pistol, knocking him out, then he cut one of his hands free from the chair so that when he came back to he could free himself and his wife, he then kissed Stefania on the forehead telling her ... "your Husband is a luck man darling" ... and then the masked man was gone.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Neighbors 5.jpg (52.9 KB, 220 views)