Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-06-2008, 11:50 AM   #21
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeltyMan View Post
I dont want to get in2 the whole religion thing but what if there is no God
I said it unpromptedly,and also it's only my personal view from what I believe about what he will face.

but if it's no God as you said or supposed he would get only 15 years in prison,and from my informations about Austria I don't think he will get a hard torment in the prison .
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 11:58 AM   #22
WillNeverLearn

WillNeverLearn has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzdx View Post
I think we should kill him only without this over torturing,he deserve more than what you said but I see he should be executed and then he will face the torment of the God,I don't think any human have the right to do what you said to another human whatever he did.

But are any one know what they doing now to his daughter and her children?,I think they should invite the people to collect the donations for them,for example they can open an account in a famous bank and announce its number to make the people send the money to that account for helping those victims,I think they should have a happy life in next period.

Dear, sweet Ezz...it's not about religion, justice or even humanity. It's about what makes me (or perhaps society at large) feel better. Many punishments for crimes that aren't so heinous, involving drugs, racketeering, petty theft, etc., are taken care of by a judge in a quick trial and as far as we're concerned the punishment is fine. It just doesn't matter as much. I'd go so far as to say many would brush it off with a simple, "Karma will catch up w/ him/her".

This, however, isn't a petty crime. It's something that tweaks the innermost sanctum of our beings. No punishment given to this man would be a proportional response to the crimes he's committed. He has ruined lives in a way that cannot be repaired. Putting him in a jail cell for 15 years so that he's gang raped by other prisoners doesn't even come close since, chances are, this man was abused when he was a child. Clearly teaching empathy at this point won't matter-or be justice.

It's not for his daughter because she's not going to demand he be tortured. She's so broken it's likely she'll never be able to complete another thought in her life that is sane or healthy. It was her father. To a child, father and mother are god. She needs to spend the rest of her life on her and not worry one more second about this monster. So the torture isn't for her.

It's for us. Hell, screw everyone else, it's for me. I won't feel good if the judge says, "you're a little old man, lets put you in isolation for 15 years". Nor would I agree with a death sentence. He won't be put to death for it, mind you. But even if he were sentenced to it, it's far too swift and kind for him. His maker, if he/she does exist will take care of him later. He's on this earth now, though. I'd easily inflict anything upon him, walk away, have a nice steak dinner and deliciously chilled wine, read a good book and fall asleep cozy in the fact that I made myself feel a little bit better today.
Old 05-06-2008, 12:28 PM   #23
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

You said your view and I said my view,but I don't think I was sweet or kind with him when I said he should be executed unless if you see that the execution is an easy or sweet punishment.

If I were the judge and they give me the ability to give him any judgment I see,I would give him the execution and in an open place to let any one from the people to see this.

Last edited by ezzdx; 05-06-2008 at 12:33 PM.
Old 05-06-2008, 01:27 PM   #24
WillNeverLearn

Quote:
You said your view and I said my view,but I don't think I was sweet or kind with him when I said he should be executed unless if you see that the execution is an easy or sweet punishment.

If I were the judge and they give me the ability to give him any judgment I see,I would give him the execution and in an open place to let any one from the people to see this.

Sweet relief is what the death penalty is. And Austria isn't a country known for it's cruelties or harsh death sentences. Nothing against them at all-the US isn't a country of exacting punishments either.

I say you are dear and sweet because you want to quickly end his life here. That's very kind of you. Not quite a fair punishment in my itty bitty opinion, given the torture his daughter and her children endured There are so many things on this planet worse than death. Unless he's begging for death, that I would refuse to grant him just to add to the cruelty, I say you haven't quite punished him enough.

You are simply a nicer human being than I am.
Old 05-06-2008, 07:45 PM   #25
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

wow, tons of emotion in this thread! Unfortunately, I lack the ability to have those emotions, so I'm with MeltyMan I just dont care, as bad as it sounds.

Reminds me of a poem, where the man listened to the news about soldiers at war dying and stuff, but he just went on eating his breakfast. However, when you are there, seeing your friends blown up, you just cant eat. Unless I physically see something bad happen to someone with my own eyes, I dont care unless of course I care about them.

Go back to eating your breakfast.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 10:34 PM   #26
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I dont think it is emotional in the sense that i dont think anyone is jumping up and down at their keyboards in anger while they are psting in this thread.

To me - it is pretty basic and simple what this guy did was so cruel and so wrong - he deserves serious punishment

I would abuse this guy in the most heinous of ways and trust me emotion would not come into my mind. I would do it without any consience and extremely calmly lol and that would be after i enjoyed my cheerios lol !
Old 05-07-2008, 04:04 PM   #27
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY

nice point about the poem. I know what I means.

I do care to some degree, but it is hardly a fraction of how much I would care if I was living in that town or even knew some people involved.

I heard in the news today that he said "I'm not a monster, it's not as if I killed her".

So I guess thats alright then, he can be set free. cunt.
Old 05-08-2008, 11:30 PM   #28
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

ok, I just watched a half hour of newcasting, and 4 people were murdered in my city over the course of a day. Ok. Thats life, there are murderers, rapists, child killers, drug peddlers, clowns, hookers, there are sick people everywhere that will never be caught, but I'm not going to go cry over the news. I think this thread is more about the board members sadistic fantasies on how to kill and torture people...but thats just my opinion.

I'm not saying that he should be set free...I would hope not...but he is insignificant to me, I dont care about him or his daughter.

Oh, and another thing..murder is the worst thing you can do to someone and he didnt murder her, so why should he be killed?

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 05-08-2008 at 11:33 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 05:44 AM   #29
Tanya
Privileged Member

Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm sorta with ChiTownHoney. People are acting like its so shocking, which of coarse it is, but incest happens all the time, so does rape, i guess the shocking thing to me is that she had a few kids to him, im sure that doesn't happen that often......

but it just doesn't "shock" me because rape is rape, incest is incest, each case is as bad as the other,
Old 05-09-2008, 11:59 AM   #30
WillNeverLearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
I think this thread is more about the board members sadistic fantasies on how to kill and torture people...but thats just my opinion.

You say that like it's a bad thing?

I don't cry over anything or anyone. But to be given an unwilling, yet completely deserving victim to torture...it's a gift! You don't pass that up!

Ahh, a girl can dream!
Old 05-09-2008, 08:06 PM   #31
Night.Bane

Night.Bane Level 1 (100+)Night.Bane Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillNeverLearn
Sweet relief is what the death penalty is. And Austria isn't a country known for it's cruelties or harsh death sentences.

This may seem true (re: cruelties), but Austrian Natascha Kampusch was kidnapped in 1998 at the age of 10 and held captive for eight years, subject to sexual abuse the whole time. At least her tormentor killed himself (he jumped in front of a train the day she escaped), saving the rest of us the trouble of pondering what exactly his fate should be. Let's also not forget the Austrian Mauthausen-Gusen concentration camp, where approximately a quarter million were killed in the Holocaust. I'm not trying to cast aspersions on the Austrian people, I'm sure they are as honorable and decent as any other--just not any more so.

I don't think any EU countries have a death penalty (abolition being a requirement of membership). NOTE: I'm trying hard not to tangentalize the obvious contradiction of the death penalty (you commit the ultimate crime and kill someone, so now the nation that abhors such an act will commit it state-sanctioned against you), although pointing out such conflicting logic is easy to do.

15 years seems awfully light for such an offense. This man IS a monster, irrespective of his protests to the contrary. At his age, it probably means the remainder of his days in prison, which is at least a small consolation.

"Ow, my liver! Ow, my liver!"

"Your liver's lower. Jackass."
Night.Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 10:06 AM   #32
ezzdx
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night.Bane View Post
Let's also not forget the Austrian Mauthausen-Gusen concentration camp, where approximately a quarter million were killed in the Holocaust. I'm not trying to cast aspersions on the Austrian people, I'm sure they are as honorable and decent as any other--just not any more so.
I don't see a relation between this crime or this case and the Mauthausen-Gusen concentration camp or the Holocaust generaly,or why you mentioned this now,what's your target from this.

I think the Austrians haven't any fault with what was happened from this criminal and what was happened in the Mauthausen-Gusen camp,as the Germans.
Old 05-10-2008, 11:03 AM   #33
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Oh, and another thing..murder is the worst thing you can do to someone
Ignorance means happiness... i wont destroy it by listing things that could make one beg for death.
Old 05-10-2008, 04:52 PM   #34
Night.Bane

Quote:
I don't see a relation between this crime or this case and the Mauthausen-Gusen concentration camp or the Holocaust generaly,or why you mentioned this now,what's your target from this.

I think the Austrians haven't any fault with what was happened from this criminal and what was happened in the Mauthausen-Gusen camp,as the Germans.
Perhaps you missed this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillNeverLearn

Sweet relief is what the death penalty is. And Austria isn't a country known for it's cruelties or harsh death sentences.
"Austria isn't a country known for it's cruelties" is a throwaway line that doesn't really mean anything. There are cruelties in every country, from Honor Killings to Sexual Slavery to Lynchings to Suicide Bombings to whatever. I don't blame the Austrian society for this guy doing what he did, I'm just suggesting that horrible things happen in Austria, as they do everywhere else on our planet.

Of course, I said as much in the post you quoted:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night.Bane

I'm not trying to cast aspersions on the Austrian people, I'm sure they are as honorable and decent as any other--just not any more so.

Last edited by Night.Bane; 05-10-2008 at 04:54 PM.
Old 05-10-2008, 05:36 PM   #35
ezzdx
Banned

Quote:
Perhaps you missed this:
I didn't miss this or this or this,you who missed that we talk about a man who raped his daughter for 24 years,and we don't talk about the history of the crimes in Austria,and I don't think we need for this and even if we are talking about this we would talk about the individual crimes like this case.
Old 05-10-2008, 05:38 PM   #36
ezzdx
Banned

Quote:

Austria isn't a country known for it's cruelties is a throwaway line that doesn't really mean anything. There are cruelties in every country, from Honor Killings to Sexual Slavery to Lynchings to Suicide Bombings to whatever. I don't blame the Austrian society for this guy doing what he did, I'm just suggesting that horrible things happen in Austria, as they do everywhere else on our planet.
But Austria is from the countries who have a low crimes rate,you know or not this won't change any thing.
Old 05-10-2008, 05:42 PM   #37
ezzdx
Banned

Quote:
I'm not trying to cast aspersions on the Austrian people, I'm sure they are as honorable and decent as any other--just not any more so.
I saw this words but I don't see any need for them,it's like insulting a person and after this telling him "but you are a good person"!

And you don't need to use my color in quoting the other posts in the same post.
Old 05-10-2008, 06:39 PM   #38
Night.Bane

ezzdx, I'll defer to you.

Thank you for clarifying.

Old 05-10-2008, 07:55 PM   #39
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i appreciate your comments night.bane . as i do all the ones that are furthering the debate that is taking place in here . the other ones i ignore

as for austria being brought up .... it is the country where it happened . it is the justice system that is somewhat being discussed . i don't think pointing out that it is no better than any other country is a bad thing . especially when it is pointed out that it isn't any worse than any other one in the same post . but then i have a somewhat open mind . not everything is closed to me

oh and it's not really surprising that hitler created one of the first "camps" in his home country .
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 05:43 AM   #40
ezzdx
Banned

Quote:
ezzdx, I'll defer to you.

Thank you for clarifying.
It's good that you understand,some people couldn't understand until I whip their ass.