Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-26-2008, 12:39 AM   #1
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Cool Narcissism

Am i the only one who thinks it's hot?

lol...ok, maybe i'm weird, but when i notice that someone is really, really overconfident (and i don't just mean high self esteem; i mean bordering on delusions of grandeur ) ...well, i just find it unbelievably attractive.

Narcissism in the context of rape is even hotter...means the guy has no empathy for you at all, and it's all about his thrill, his kicks, his power.

i don't mean to be insensitive, or anything...i know that it's a personality disorder and it causes a lot of hurt to the people who suffer from it, and usually to those close to them as well.
So i feel kind of guilty about finding it attractive.

But still...
am i the only one who has a fascination with, well...those who are fascinated by their own egos?

Especially at a board like this.
Those who lack empathy make the best sadists.

(PS: Sorry in advance if this offends anyone. It's probably a bit of a delicate subject...i just wanted to see what others thought of it).

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
For the one understanding
Looking for a token
Of blood or tenderness..."
- Suzanne Vega

Anal rapists are fucking assholes.
cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 01:49 AM   #2
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i thougn narcisism was a greek god os something !!
Old 03-26-2008, 01:59 AM   #3
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDOGMCMANAMAN View Post
i thougn narcisism was a greek god os something !!
There was a character from Greek mythology called Narcissus.
He wasn't a god, though...he was just cruel and self-obsessed.

All the nymphs were completely in love with him because of his beauty, but he rejected them all, believing that no-one was good enough for him.

Aphrodite saw what he was doing, and decided to punish him by placing a curse on him.
Basically the curse was, "You'll find out what it's like to love something you can never have".
So one day he caught sight of his reflection in some still water.
Because of the curse, he thought that his reflection was actually a beautiful water nymph looking up at him, and he instantly fell in love with it.
But of course, every time he reached out to embrace it, the ripples in the water made it disappear.
He got so obsessed with trying to catch his reflection that he forgot to eat or sleep...and eventually just died by that pond.

Sigmund Freud dug up that old myth centuries later, and came up with the concept of "Narcissistic personality disorder", because he noticed that people with this disorder seemed to have the same self-obsessed characteristics as Narcissus did.

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
Looking for a token
- Suzanne Vega

Old 03-26-2008, 05:47 PM   #4
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

yes I am also very turned on by that. And what you said Those who lack empathy make the best sadists, I completely agree with!!

However, some guys just CANT get away with it. I mean, it just doesnt work for some men. I always found men with those kind of issues a turn on, the idea of a sociopathic man turns me on, and often ends up in my fantasies.

I dont know why that is.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 06:17 PM   #5
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptic View Post
There was a character from Greek mythology called Narcissus.
He wasn't a god, though...he was just cruel and self-obsessed.

All the nymphs were completely in love with him because of his beauty, but he rejected them all, believing that no-one was good enough for him.

Aphrodite saw what he was doing, and decided to punish him by placing a curse on him.
Basically the curse was, "You'll find out what it's like to love something you can never have".
So one day he caught sight of his reflection in some still water.
Because of the curse, he thought that his reflection was actually a beautiful water nymph looking up at him, and he instantly fell in love with it.
But of course, every time he reached out to embrace it, the ripples in the water made it disappear.
He got so obsessed with trying to catch his reflection that he forgot to eat or sleep...and eventually just died by that pond.

Sigmund Freud dug up that old myth centuries later, and came up with the concept of "Narcissistic personality disorder", because he noticed that people with this disorder seemed to have the same self-obsessed characteristics as Narcissus did.
wow - thanks for the explanation cryptic but what a fucking idiot that guy sounds like ! - i would have fucked every nymph that just looked at me !! and then fucked those that didnt lol
Old 03-27-2008, 02:59 AM   #6
Mugga123
Privileged Member

Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

lol...ok, maybe i'm weird, but when i notice that someone is really, really overconfident (and i don't just mean high self esteem; i mean bordering on delusions of grandeur ) ...well, i just find it unbelievably attractive.

Narcissism in the context of rape is even hotter...means the guy has no empathy for you at all, and it's all about his thrill, his kicks, his power.

i don't mean to be insensitive, or anything...i know that it's a personality disorder and it causes a lot of hurt to the people who suffer from it, and usually to those close to them as well.
So i feel kind of guilty about finding it attractive.

But still...
am i the only one who has a fascination with, well...those who are fascinated by their own egos?

Especially at a board like this.
Those who lack empathy make the best sadists.

(PS: Sorry in advance if this offends anyone. It's probably a bit of a delicate subject...i just wanted to see what others thought of it).
What about the rape of a woman who is narcissistic? That whole I'm too good for you thing....
Old 03-27-2008, 03:01 AM   #7
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

now that sounds HOT !!
Old 03-27-2008, 08:57 AM   #8
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugga123 View Post
What about the rape of a woman who is narcissistic? That whole I'm too good for you thing....
Hmm...for those who are that way inclined, i can imagine that would be a rather enticing thought.

Especially if, while you are hurting her, you constantly tell her how she is worthless, ordinary, and nothing special...i bet that'd really mess with her head.
It'd be pretty mean, but, well, i guess rape does tend to be just a tad mean, funnily enough.
Let's face it...even the fantasy stuff isn't exactly all about sunshine and lollipops.

So yeah, the psychological element of overpowering a woman who would ordinarily shun pretty much everyone 'cause of her ego..
Yep, that'd probably be a pretty sweet victory.

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
Looking for a token
- Suzanne Vega

Old 03-27-2008, 10:52 AM   #9
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

I agree that the taking of a woman who is a narcasist is an incredible turn on. Being shunned isn't fun and tends to illicit a desire for some sort of revenge.. if the shunning comes from a woman.. yum

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 01:11 PM   #10
shewasaskingforit

shewasaskingforit has initial reputation

I also concur that forcefully raping a narcissistic woman to completely destroy her ego is a turn on.
Old 03-30-2008, 06:57 AM   #11
SirSinister
Banned

SirSinister Level 1 (100+)SirSinister Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via MSN to SirSinister

What was the point of this thread?..
SirSinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 07:50 AM   #12
Mugga123
Privileged Member

Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSinister View Post
What was the point of this thread?..
To find out if people think Narcissism is hot.
Old 03-30-2008, 08:04 AM   #13
SirSinister
Banned

I was not being literal...

My question was a personal one to cryptic...
Old 03-30-2008, 08:08 AM   #14
Mugga123
Privileged Member

My apologies
Old 03-30-2008, 08:09 AM   #15
SirSinister
Banned

No problem...
Old 03-30-2008, 08:49 AM   #16
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSinister View Post
I was not being literal...

My question was a personal one to cryptic...
No point, apart from curiosity.

Why do you ask?

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
Looking for a token
- Suzanne Vega

Old 03-31-2008, 08:14 AM   #17
dasVerlangen
Banned

dasVerlangen Level 1 (100+)dasVerlangen Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via ICQ to dasVerlangen Send a message via AIM to dasVerlangen Send a message via Yahoo to dasVerlangen

Quote:

So i feel kind of guilty about finding it attractive..

If you are to enjoy something, you must not feel guilty regarding your enjoyment of it.
For instance, if one were a complete sociopath lacking any form of empathy...
were one to rape, torture, or maim someone, one would not cease, nor feel guilt for violating and destroying, as the immense pleasure from the activity would outweigh any vestige of sympathy for the sufferer's plight.

What is the deal with people feeling the need to apologize for their paraphilias?

To hell with that - I like what I like and anyone who does not like what I do has the option not to speak or agree with me. From where does this desire to be acceptable stem? Fuck that.

You like narcissism.
Diddle yourself all you'd like for it, but under no circumstances feel guilty for enjoying the concept.
dasVerlangen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 08:05 PM   #18
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I dont know how this conversation turned into a conversation about Narcissitic women. What the hell? We were talking about men here.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 11:46 PM   #19
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
I dont know how this conversation turned into a conversation about Narcissitic women. What the hell? We were talking about men here.
Threads have a habit of meandering off-topic like that.

Still, it's interesting to see the guys' points of view as well as the girls'.

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
Looking for a token
- Suzanne Vega

Old 04-01-2008, 02:49 AM   #20
dasVerlangen
Banned

dasVerlangen Level 1 (100+)dasVerlangen Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via ICQ to dasVerlangen Send a message via AIM to dasVerlangen Send a message via Yahoo to dasVerlangen

Quote:
Threads have a habit of meandering off-topic like that.

Still, it's interesting to see the guys' points of view as well as the girls'.
Once again, the topic was not narcissistic men, it was a general subject (narcissism) referenced to the entire board, unless my optic nerves are malfunctioning.
Furthermore, what I said is far more useful than any bits of drivel involving the nodding and wagging of many incurious heads and tails. . . which are bound to follow.
If a conversation doesn't flow, then it's a goddamned poll. . . in which case you should just make a fucking poll.

Last edited by dasVerlangen; 04-01-2008 at 02:58 AM.
dasVerlangen is offline   Reply With Quote