Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-04-2008, 03:02 PM   #1
rogertens

rogertens is an unknown quantity at this point
Default story about rape vid on YouTube

Interesting story about a rape video on YouTube

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...307690,00.html
rogertens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 06:11 PM   #2
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY

yep thats screwed up. I can imagine that some peopel would get their rocks off on it, but the moment that i'm sure its not fake (by the children in it) I would report it immediately. Possibly want to throw up and forever hate having the fantasies I do.

But its a safe assumtion that most of the 600 that saw it were just wondering what sort of crazy video it was before clicking. I think they tried to sensationalise the story my making it seem that there were 600 perverts out there that thought it was their lucky day.

anything for a story.
Old 03-04-2008, 07:36 PM   #3
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default ?

why is she drinking with these kids????i think theres more to the story than she is saying.
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 08:07 PM   #4
logjammin

logjammin has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogertens View Post
Interesting story about a rape video on YouTube

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...307690,00.html
those poor kids are going to be SERIOUSLY Fucked up after having to watch their mom get raped when they were that young
logjammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 11:01 PM   #5
BeastBehindYou

BeastBehindYou is infamous around these partsBeastBehindYou is infamous around these partsBeastBehindYou is infamous around these partsBeastBehindYou is infamous around these parts

the video was entitled "mashin" and was in the comedy section, personally i think she got jiggy with these kids, found out they put it online so cried rape to stop her getting done for underage sex, You have to bare in mind the video was online for 3 months, when she noticed it she cried rape and the police got involved.
BeastBehindYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 12:45 AM   #6
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

It is really terrible that the video was up long enough for 600 people to see it,though On the internet.. 600 people can see something in like.. five minutes. I guess yahoo needs some sort of " Pre" filter. Someone who can watch a clip before it gets posted for the world to see. It sucks because I believe in free speech but i also don't believe there should be 600 people who get to watch a woman being raped

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 01:22 AM   #7
Zim

Zim Level 1 (100+)Zim Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via MSN to Zim

This is so important that Zim must return from the shadows and post.

Jesus. What kind of sick bastards would actually do something like that? Even if it was a hoax, or some kind of wierd joke and the girl cried rape after, its still not the point. Little kids go to Youtube and watch all sorts of movies. What do you think would happen if some kid in school found that, and it got spread from there?

I mean, yeah. This is rapeboard, but its all fantasy here. I mean, if someone posted something like that on here, there is a damn good chance that id freak and hunt the guys down.

Plus, assuming this is real, could you imagine how the woman feels after finding out? And then her kids watching, none the less. The world is a sick place, and the total lack of respect for anyone like that, well, needless to say, i have lost total respect for anyone that could do anything like this.

All i can say is that, i hope they find the guys who did this, and they get put behind bars where something like that could happen to them. Or worse.

It just sickens me.
Old 03-05-2008, 01:23 AM   #8
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne View Post
why is she drinking with these kids????i think theres more to the story than she is saying.
Now wait a minute.

What mom - single or married - hasn't had a glass of wine at home? Actually, she could have been drinking lemonade rather than champagne and the same thing would have happened. From her description in that piece it sounds like someone slipped her rohypnol. She could have taken only a couple of sips could have rendered her helpless.

She invited some boys - with a trusted neighbor - to her home.

Quote:
The mother said she invited the boys, aged 14 to 16, to her home, where they spiked her champagne before carrying out the hours-long attack, which allegedly took place in November.

"They came around with a neighbour I trusted and I had no problems with them coming in for a while"
As an aside - how stupid do you have to be to commit a crime like this and then POST IT ON THE INTERNET????
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 01:58 AM   #9
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

If this is genuinely as the woman claims then the fuckwits who did this need to be made an example of -

personally i would decapitate them with a spoon and put THAT film on the web for all other wannabe "REAL" rapists to watch !!

i have watched a video similar to this in which a pedophile is tricked into a card game within jail and then decapitated "SLOWLY" with a bucket !!!! - WHAT A BEAUTIFUL VIDEO !!

what makes me more angry then anything else is the reports of her children screaming while the act was being done - for this factor - i would show these *teens* no mercy whatever their excuses were.

btw - i also have my doubts though about the authenticity of her claims simply because you do not just let a bunch of teens into your house like that - maybe in the countryside - BUT NOT SOUTH LONDON !!

something tells me this is gang related bullshit
Old 03-05-2008, 01:31 PM   #10
BeastBehindYou

BeastBehindYou is infamous around these partsBeastBehindYou is infamous around these partsBeastBehindYou is infamous around these partsBeastBehindYou is infamous around these parts

You believe the papers too much, She is a slut who fucked a bunch of kids and then regretted it when it all came out. end of story.
BeastBehindYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 04:21 PM   #11
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
Now wait a minute.

What mom - single or married - hasn't had a glass of wine at home? Actually, she could have been drinking lemonade rather than champagne and the same thing would have happened. From her description in that piece it sounds like someone slipped her rohypnol. She could have taken only a couple of sips could have rendered her helpless.

She invited some boys - with a trusted neighbor - to her home.

As an aside - how stupid do you have to be to commit a crime like this and then POST IT ON THE INTERNET????
She was drinking with a 14 year old!Do u do that a lot?....Give me a break!
I was not saying that if she was raped it was not sad,just that it sounds like theres more....Or shes an idiot who drinks with kids,who knows..
Old 03-05-2008, 06:40 PM   #12
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
She was drinking with a 14 year old!Do u do that a lot?....Give me a break!
No, I don't drink with 14 year olds, and you are making assumptions not in evidence here. THERE IS NO EVIDENCE IN ANYTHING I READ THAT THE TEENAGERS WERE DRINKING.

My point was not about the alcohol. From all accounts very obvious in the video that she was drugged - even a bottle of water could be drugged. I listened to her interview on Sky - I don't think she's smart enough to be that good of an actor.

Quote:
I was not saying that if she was raped it was not sad,just that it sounds like theres more....Or shes an idiot who drinks with kids,who knows..
The video shows her, obviously drugged, being repeatedly raped with her small children crying in the background.

I will admit that this is woman may not be a mental giant, and will also admit that she may have showed faulty judgment letting these boys into her home.

However, I am somewhat disturbed by implication that she may have been "asking for it." Nobody asks for that kind of treatment, even silly little gits. Her kids didn't ask for it, either.

By the way - the kids are in jail.
Old 03-06-2008, 12:54 AM   #13
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ummm......she got gang raped and they put it on youtube and she is more concerned about the people WATCHING it?? Thats so stupid. Yeah its humiliating, but dont blame the people clicking on it, blame the people who did that sh*t to you.

That sucks so bad. To have bad sh*t like that happen to you, and then see it on the internet. WTF!!!!

I have this thing where I dont feel bad or care when bad stuff happens to females, but thats pretty bad. For a few seconds, I felt a bit of sympathy for the lady. How humiliating. That really sucks.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 01:05 AM   #14
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This sucks so much. I'm praying the asses who did this get life in prison.
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 01:11 AM   #15
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDOGMCMANAMAN View Post

i have watched a video similar to this in which a pedophile is tricked into a card game within jail and then decapitated "SLOWLY" with a bucket !!!! - WHAT A BEAUTIFUL VIDEO !!
Dude, thats gross. eww..I think I'm going to throw up.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 06:35 AM   #16
dasVerlangen
Banned

dasVerlangen Level 1 (100+)dasVerlangen Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via ICQ to dasVerlangen Send a message via AIM to dasVerlangen Send a message via Yahoo to dasVerlangen

I think it's a shame youtube removed it.

Might've been useful in the investigation, at least.
dasVerlangen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 06:36 PM   #17
theDarkOne
Banned

Default high horse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
No, I don't drink with 14 year olds, and you are making assumptions not in evidence here. THERE IS NO EVIDENCE IN ANYTHING I READ THAT THE TEENAGERS WERE DRINKING.

My point was not about the alcohol. From all accounts very obvious in the video that she was drugged - even a bottle of water could be drugged. I listened to her interview on Sky - I don't think she's smart enough to be that good of an actor.

The video shows her, obviously drugged, being repeatedly raped with her small children crying in the background.

I will admit that this is woman may not be a mental giant, and will also admit that she may have showed faulty judgment letting these boys into her home.

However, I am somewhat disturbed by implication that she may have been "asking for it." Nobody asks for that kind of treatment, even silly little gits. Her kids didn't ask for it, either.

By the way - the kids are in jail.
Calm down,its going to be ok...

Lets be straight,you know as much as i do.(yes i can read and my ears work)
All you are doing is speculation and giving opinions,just like i am.For all you know there is more to the story.

(You wrote)However, I am somewhat disturbed by implication that she may have been "asking for it." Nobody asks for that kind of treatment, even silly little gits.

There you go Ass-uming again.
Get off your soap box....your on a rape board.People have opinions..
Old 03-06-2008, 07:13 PM   #18
Sierra
Privileged Member

Hmmm. I don't recall insulting you or getting on a soap box. Nor am I particularly excited.

I don't mind the charge of getting excited about a "blame the victim" post. This may be a rape board, but you will find people here are militant against real rape - as they should be. If you feel that I have misunderstood, please enlighten me. I am capable of reading, listening, and possibly even changing my mind about you.

If I wanted to expend the energy, I could probably get quite angry at your patronizing tone, but I can't be bothered.
Old 03-06-2008, 07:16 PM   #19
theDarkOne
Banned

Default funny

keep diggin that hole deeper and deeper...your not helping yourself
Old 03-06-2008, 07:45 PM   #20
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

just wondering , since sierra has you all wrong and is making assumptions about it . just what did you mean ??

is your "opinion" just an "opinion" or is it an "informed" one that you can explain like sierra has done ?

it sounded like a attack on the "supposed" victim to me too .

for me ... i have to wonder who's the ASS-uming person here .
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote