Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-13-2012, 01:26 AM   #61
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Vivette enjoyed Emily's tounge for about a minute, then she pulled back. The little slut had put up to much resistance and she was going to need more then the cream to control. Master Larzaius must have also sensed this as he snuck up behind Emily while she was enraptured and snapped the slave collar on her. It was a combination shock and tracking collar that was designed to actually appear like a stylish choker it also had an attachment that if Master decided it would inject the formula in the cream right into her blood stream. "Emily I want you to get on the table, now" he said to her while stroking his throbbing cock, "Spread eagle now"
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 01:40 AM   #62
unwillingsatin

unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)

The collar made her feel... owned... like property and shame actually started to seep into her a bit. Her hands went to it, trying to see if there was a way to get it off, but she moved to the steel table... it looked like something one did surgery on a prisoner... or an animal. She whimpered as she climbed up on the table and laid down, spread her legs and sobbed as she did so, her tender and untouched pussy exposed and vulnerable. She laid her arms on the table. "My daddy will punish you for this! He will find out! He doesn't like ... things like this!"
unwillingsatin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 01:47 AM   #63
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A shock went through her body generated from the collar followed by another one. "That collar is not coming off, everytime you try to take one of three things happens, either you get shocked, more of the formula gets injected in you which means you feel it all at once or this happens, she heard a loud recording of her saying she wouldn't mind being a slave and forced to do things play through the collar. As for your daddy, I'm the only thing keeping him and his wife and brother out of jail. For now on you will adress me as Master just like you wanted to and you will obey my every command. And my first command is a choice, I know your suffering so tell he the truth what do you want to do more Emily, do you want to masturbate or do you want to lick Vivette's pussy." Emily couldn't help but notice his stiff erection.
Old 04-13-2012, 01:53 AM   #64
unwillingsatin

unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)

She was going to lose her virginity... if she wasn't careful.. Tears welled in her eyes, her lip trembled. The table below her was cold and she felt like a medical experiment. Going to jail might not be so bad... they'd get out in a bit... god, she hoped they never knew what was happing to her.. what could her daddy have been doing that was so bad? This was the worst thing she could think of.. but her daddy, mommy, brother... they won't do this kind of thing to anyone! Now she had masturbated many times and... she could.. she was wet and very excited.. which was all from the drugs they'd given her! None of it was from being on a table like an experiment, afraid people would see this... afraid that he was going to penetrate her or that the woman was going sit on her face and make her lick her. Someday this would be over! She'd have a beautiful little baby and she'd never let anything like this happen to them. "I'll.... I'll masturbate, Master. Oh god, please... no one is ever gonna see this? Right? It's not recorded like... like my voice?"
Old 04-13-2012, 01:59 AM   #65
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Another shock went through her, "Everytime you question Master Larzaius you will be punished bitch" Vivette said. "If he wants to record you, he will, if he wants to post pictures of the internet he will, you are a slave now." Vivette shocked Emily again to prove her point. "Now Emily you've learned an important lesson so start touching yourself while eating Vivette and if you get in the mood feel free to ask Vivette to return the favor," Master Larzaius said amused by what was going on "And if you talk back again I'm sure there's a strapon around her somewhere, do we understand each other little slave?" he asked her his eyes filled with lust.
Old 04-13-2012, 02:05 AM   #66
unwillingsatin

Lip trembling, she nodded, "Yes, Master."

Her old life slipped a little farther away. With trembling fingers she pulled the hood back on her clit and stroked herself. She did not want to lose her virginity to a strap on! She was very wet though and it was easy to feel the pleasure in her clit, feel her fear fade back a little. She reached her tongue up, licking at the other woman's clit, stroking her with her tongue... bravely slipping her little tongue between her labia, into the thicker honey. Her own orgasm wasn't far off... she'd been so excited for a while... it peaked, building and she moaned until her world turned white and she thought she could stay in the peak for the orgasm forever.
Old 04-13-2012, 02:11 AM   #67
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"Is she making you feel good Vivette," Larzaius asked as his servent bucked and moaned on top of Emliy's tounge.
"She has a lot to learn, still she has promise" Vivette said with a moan,
"Then reward her efforts" Vivette was trained enough to catch Larzaius's meaning and she bent and started licking Emily's virgin pussy. She rubbed the lips gently with her tounge lapping at the juices already flowing, she gently pushed Emily's hands out of the way and started licking her clit. "Good we need her to orgasym before we can start the tests"
Old 04-13-2012, 02:14 AM   #68
unwillingsatin

Emily hadn't even been present enough to see it coming. Her first response was to resist being touched so intimately, but it felt wonderful, warm and wet. She moaned, her hips lifting up towards Vivette's attention. She tried to mimic what Vivette was doing. One knee bent and she moaned more, crying out as she came a second time, mewling with emotional overload as her orgasm faded back.
Old 04-13-2012, 02:20 AM   #69
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"Now be honest with me Emily did that feel good, and would you like more of that feeling" Larzaius asked as he got some equipment ready. He went to the cabinent and pulled out a ten inch clear glass dildo and some lube, as well as some medical clamps used to hold open a paitents mouth and labia. "If you lie the collar will shock you"
Old 04-13-2012, 02:23 AM   #70
unwillingsatin

"Yes, Master," she said, eyes closed, hoping she could go home now... she wanted to curl up in her mother's arms and cry for hours. "That felt good and I would like to do that again." Her legs drew together though, her hand found their way to covering her breasts. Someday her husband would do that to her!
Old 04-13-2012, 02:33 AM   #71
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"And you will, I promise but right now I have to run some tests on you, but since you are supposedly a virgin I'll let you decide what you want tested first your mouth, tits, pussy or ass" Vivette smiles as she looks at you. "And if you are a good girl Vivette will give you more stimulation. I'll even let you talk to your father if that's what you want, and after all the tests are done you can go."
Old 04-13-2012, 02:56 AM   #72
unwillingsatin

She did want to talk to her daddy... if she could talk to him, he'd be able to help save her. He'd surely rather go to prison than have her treated like this. Watching this would horrify him! She started crying again, but nodded. She'd do what she needed to do to talk to her daddy and get rescued. Real medical tests didn't hurt after all. "Please, Master, start with my mouth."
Old 04-13-2012, 03:12 AM   #73
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Vivette walked over to Master Larzaius and kneeled before him. "Emily the first test of a virgin mouth is dirty talk," As he spoke she took his cock in her mouth and started sucking him off. "Now Emily with just your words I want you to convince us that you want to join us, but it has to be convincing and if you do convince us then you have to obey Vivette as she teaches you how to suck a man's cock. This test will take at least half an hour as it is a three part test." Vivette moaned as she skillfully sucked his cock. "But if she makes me cum before the tests begin then you'll have to eat her pussy until she cums and try again."
Old 04-14-2012, 12:46 AM   #74
unwillingsatin

She had no idea why the test of a virgin mouth would be dirty talk. That didn't sound right at all. An innocent virgin shouldn't know words like that! It must be a trick question! "Master, I don't know how to do that... I don't want to put your penis in my mouth... well maybe just a little. I just can't though.... it's not proper, Master. If you check my breasts, my vagina, then my anus..." her voice was chocking by the time she said all those embarrassing things... "then I can talk to my Daddy? I really want to go home."
Old 04-14-2012, 01:51 AM   #75
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"First things first Emily you have to learn the proper terminologies, now tell your Master you want your tits, pussy and ass checked," Larzaius said. She was so sweet and innocent it was going to be fun teaching her to talk like a dirty slut. Emily felt another shock go through her body. "Master will put his cock in your mouth and you will learn to like it and I'll teach you to do it properly." She went over to Emily,"I'm going to enjoy your tounge on regular basis." She then went back to sucking her Master. "Now try again Emily" he told her.
Old 04-14-2012, 01:55 AM   #76
unwillingsatin

The shock hurt and brought more tears! Her Daddy would never have sent her here to this! She choked on tears, caught her breath, "Please Master, I'd like my tits checked, then my pussssy," she sobbed at saying the word, "then my... ass. Please Master, I am a virgin... I can't lose that."
Old 04-14-2012, 01:58 AM   #77
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Another shock went through her body. "Emily you are now a toy for Master's amusement now beg his forgiveness and tell him that you want to be his slutty little whore." She continued sucking his cock wanting both to please her Master and to have the young girl licking her pussy again.
Old 04-14-2012, 02:02 AM   #78
unwillingsatin

It was just this time... she'd get rescued! "I'm sorry, Master... I'm your ..." she sobbed, her hands going over her face, "I'm your slutty little whore!" She rolled onto her side, drew her knees up to her chest. Her family could never ever know about this!
Old 04-14-2012, 02:06 AM   #79
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"Now convince him you want to suck his cock," Vivette said as Mr. Larzaius watched her with a lustful gleam in his eye. He was going to enjoy breaking her into his stable, he just had to rob her of any hope of escape. He had an evil idea that just might work.
Old 04-14-2012, 02:13 AM   #80
unwillingsatin

It was just temporary... "Please Master... may I suck your cock... it's so big and I want it so bad," she said, whispering. She could pretend that she was like one of the characters in the manga she read, really pretty and .... it was kind of more okay.