Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-10-2016, 03:20 PM   #1
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default You fucking miserable sheep fucking wanker....

I know you was on line today, because I seen you. You couldn't even be bothered to thank myself and Somedude for wishing you happy birthday. I hope your entire flock gets ticks, and you spend every hour between now and your next pension day pulling the fuckers out with tweezers. Cunt.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 06:55 PM   #2
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Response

The Rowdy Room continues to boggle my mind.

I am amazed that the name of the “Rowdy Room” hasn’t been changed to “Fucking Rotter’s Rowdy Room and Out-Patient Asylum”. Every post is way laid and hog tied by the same incredibly selfish, self-centered individual, while his threads are widely ignored.

After years of treating friends and acquaintances to irrational back stabbing, treachery, betrayal and abhorrent behavior, he wonders why his “friends” no longer acknowledge his communications.

I am even more amazed that an individual with such an elevated IQ doesn’t have a clue. However, considering the grammar he abused in his last post, it is obvious that his elevated IQ is a product of his under active imagination. He is after all, a legend in his own mind.

How many members have left the Rowdy Room and the Board due to the frustrating and maddening methodology of the sociopath wrongly called Fucking Rotter? His methodology is the problem and not the solution.

And, he still just doesn’t have a clue. “Fucking Rotter” should be renamed “Fucking Clueless”.

Sometime ago, like so many others, I decided to stop frequenting the sociopath’s personal asylum and simply ignore the twit’s posts. However, Fucking Clueless’s typical and mindless attack on the elder statesman of the board stimulated this diatribe.

We can only pray that Batffink is doing well and like so many others, has simply decided to give the Rowdy Room and his old “friend” a wide birth. Needless to say, with friends like Fucking Clueless, who needs enemies?

Most Promising Member of 2009

Best Movie Poster of 2010
HRH1948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 01:27 AM   #3
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Show me one instance of treachery toward the old Sweaty Sock.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-12-2016, 03:00 PM   #4
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Besides which, despite the imagined slight against McBatfink that you are so keen to complain about, I don't see you wishing the old cunt happy birthday either. Perhaps those Texas tumbleweeds have sown seeds in your brain?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-13-2016, 06:17 AM   #5
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quite true Rotter, I have been on line a couple of times and each time I've bottled out of saying what I want to say but here goes. I have been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and have been told to get my affairs in order. I may, if I'm lucky, have three months left. I'm still coming to grips with it so you may understand that RB has not been a top priority. Thanks for your birthday wishes. I'll try and keep you informed. Bob
Old 02-13-2016, 10:00 AM   #6
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Well, that news makes even a "fucking clueless" bastard like me a bit sad. I'd like to wish you a swift and painless death, being the pragmatic sort. These things don't always go the way we would hope though. I also, (despite what that idiot of a Texan may think, when he thinks, if he thinks, who always takes every thing so literally, seriously, and personally) have understood that Rapeboard hasn't always been your priority since the death of your wife and your own brushes with death.

I'll finish by offering to look after your flock. There aren't any Celts hereabouts to look after their more "physical" needs, but there is a crazy cat lady that lives at the end of the street. I'm sure if I paint them with stripes and spots, then give them pointy ears, she will provide them with all the love they need!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-13-2016, 10:25 AM   #7
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZIISfOm3dI

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-13-2016, 01:50 PM   #8
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Whoa pony!

Bummer Batffink,

I would normally include this in a PM, but it might have some value to other members here.

About 18 years ago, I was facing major surgery for a bleeding ulcer. At the time, the "accepted" method of treatment for the condition was surgery. I learned of a pair of doctors in Australian (Warren and Marshall). I found a doctor here that had served her residency with them. She supplied me quarts of an extremely nasty tasting liquid antibiotic. After one month of treatment, I no longer had an ulcer.

Last year, I made an acquaintance in an on going cancer prevention program. He was a survivor of pancreatic cancer. He had researched, sought out and entered a treatment program that consisted of taking sodium bicarbonate intravenously.

Okay, baking soda sounds fucking weird. Antibiotics for ulcers used to sound weird. But hell, they worked.

The moral of the story is not to give up. If the angel of death shows up at the end of your bed, kick his ass and then proceed to shoot your entire flock. In any event, every one knows that sheep are all pathological liars.

As for me, I'll mourn your passing only after I receive news that you were shot by a jealous husband while climbing out of his wife's bedroom window with a satisfied smile on your face.

Take care old friend...

Most Promising Member of 2009

Best Movie Poster of 2010
HRH1948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 03:08 PM   #9
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by batffink View Post
Quite true Rotter, I have been on line a couple of times and each time I've bottled out of saying what I want to say but here goes. I have been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and have been told to get my affairs in order. I may, if I'm lucky, have three months left. I'm still coming to grips with it so you may understand that RB has not been a top priority. Thanks for your birthday wishes. I'll try and keep you informed. Bob
I'm sorry to hear that it looks like you're on the path to the final journey. You've always been a class act and I wish you peace in facing what comes.
Old 02-19-2016, 07:24 AM   #10
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

(((((biggest hug ever for Finky)))))

X
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 08:07 AM   #11
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My thanks to all of you. Sorry I wasn't more communicative, I had lots to think about. At one stage I just stayed in bed for a whole day but I'm over that now and facing up to things. I have a lot to do.
This will be my last post on RB but I couldn't leave without saying goodbye to the people I have interacted with for the last few years. I have enjoyed sparring with you FR and many times I've tried to imagine you in my mind. The best I can come up with is a cross between Sylvester Stallone and Ken Dodd on amyl nitrate. I was toying with the idea of contacting you when I went to the UK in May but that "aint gonna" happen now.
HRH, what can I say, you big hearted Texan. You extended me an invitation to come and see you any time and believe me, I was tempted. I don't have to imagine what you look like, I already know. You once told me your business name so I looked it up and, lo and behold, there you were giving a blurb on your website.
As Bob Hope said, thanks for the memories. Be nice to each other. Thanks again all of you for your kind words. Goodbye. Bob.
Old 02-20-2016, 01:06 PM   #12
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Best of luck, me ol' China plate.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-22-2016, 11:41 AM   #13
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The best people always seem to be the first ones to leave us way too soon. It was an HONOR to know you sir. I hope one day we meet on the other side.

You can finally explain your sheep fetish.

Farewell my friend.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 03:53 PM   #14
Hailo
Privileged Member

Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Hailo

Just seen this. So sorry Batffink.x

Xx