Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-21-2007, 07:40 PM   #21
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Your last threat moves me to peel the dress off over my head and hold it in front of me. I pout with narrowed eyes blazing with hatred.

"but why are doing this to me why do I have to take my clothes off!" I cry, trying not to notice the way you look me up and down. Is he going to sell me off like an animal?
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 08:02 PM   #22
Colossos
Privileged Member

Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Colossos Send a message via Yahoo to Colossos

I grab your hair and push you over the table. "Dont move", i command as i press you on it. "Ill have fun with you now. Your my booty and ill taste my catch now." I press my gun on your neck. "You wont do anything stupid right?"
Old 10-21-2007, 08:08 PM   #23
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"ah my hair!" I wail, automatically dropping my dress before I'm thrown across a rough table in the hut. My face bangs against the cool timber painfully and then the feel of the gun in my neck keeps me still. Whats he talking about? It dawns on me. He plans to force himself on me.

"No!" I scream, rearing back, pale with fear and shock.
Old 10-21-2007, 08:18 PM   #24
Colossos
Privileged Member

Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Colossos has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I free my cock. Im going to impale this young pussy.
"Shut the fuck up i said. You have no choice your a slave" i shout as i spread your legs with mine and start to push my dick inside you.
Have she ever felt a dick before? I moan loudly as i bury myself in your fertile womb.
Old 10-22-2007, 05:54 PM   #25
gaggirl
* yawn *

"NO PLEASE STOPpppppp!!!!!!! " I scream, feeling the first of your manhood forcing its way between my legs, at the entrance to my private place that has only been entered twice before by my betrothed. You groan as you enter me, spreading the walls of my barely used cunt wide with your cock, painfully stretching me so unready and unwiling as I am. I am forced to listen to your groan of pleasure as you fully impale me over the table with the gun to the back of my head.

I never knew such a horrible thing as this could exist!

"HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME!"
Old 10-23-2007, 04:52 PM   #26
Colossos
Privileged Member

"Cause your my slave, and i do to my slaves whatever i want" i grab your tits as i start to fuck you.

"Whats your name?" i ask as i move my dick slowly in and out until you start to get wet. "Your a pretty girl. You're the elders daughter aren't you?" I let my fingers move over your back and grab your fine ass. I look down and watch my dick penetrating your pussy.
Old 10-23-2007, 10:10 PM   #27
gaggirl
* yawn *

" my names ...Lita" I cry, not enjoying your thrusts at all and fighting against you still even though I'm pinned to the table. "You cant do this to me!" I cry. The pain and mental anguish is unbearable! Tears and moans dont stop flowing the whole time you slowly fuck me and talk to me with your gravelly nasty voice.
"and as for who my parents are thats none of your business!"
Old 10-24-2007, 04:28 PM   #28
Colossos
Privileged Member

"Ohhh Lita," i moan as i feel your warm wetness around my cock, " of cause i can." I slap your ass as i fuck your cunt.
"From now on your my fucking slave" i moan lustful," and if you do what i say the others wont touch you."
Old 10-24-2007, 05:57 PM   #29
gaggirl
* yawn *

"No NO NO!" I moan in misery over and over and over again, being thuddded agasint the table from the force of your thrusts, crying my eyes out bitterly to picture the thing you say as your fucking becomes more intense. the idea of all those... grubby hands on me makes me shudder! I thought this was the worse thing that had ever happened to me and it occurs to me that its going to get alot worse!

I makes me scream and thrash trying to remove your cock from my barely used pussy.

"I DONT WANT TO BE ANYONES SLAVE!!!" I scream.
Old 10-25-2007, 06:38 AM   #30
Colossos
Privileged Member

"Shut up slut" i shout as i force you against the table and start to fuck you hard. I force my dick fast and deep inside your cunt. "Theres nothing what could prevent you from getting a slave. Your a good fucking whore. You can feel my hard dick penetrating your womb. Many men would pay much money to fuck a slut like you", i moan loadly and whisper in your ear. "But maybe ill take you as my little fucking whore."

I press my cook deep inside hitting your cervix.
Old 10-25-2007, 07:51 PM   #31
gaggirl
* yawn *

" STOP STOP why are you HURTING ME!" I scream. Those two times were mere fumblings with my inept betrothed, the clumsy ministrations of an inexperienced randy young man and a tense and guilty young woman. It barely could be callled sex compared to the impaling I am suffering a your hands!

Never have I felt my cervix being battered and my walls being stretched like this and the filthy words that spew from your mouth are almost as shocking! My fingers are white with gripping into the tearfully wet table and my head bangs on it with ever hard jolt.
Old 10-26-2007, 04:11 AM   #32
Colossos
Privileged Member

"Cry for me honey," i say spiteful, " your mine now, and you can feel it." I move my dick slowly in and out so you can feel each milimeter i move. "Doesnt it feel good? Your cunt still enjoys it beeing fucked by a pirates dick. And soon ill overflow your womb with my cum. Take it like a whore does."
Old 10-30-2007, 04:24 PM   #33
gaggirl
* yawn *

I cry hard and I cant stop. The slow strokes are tortuous and take the fight out of me as I lay limp across the table sobbing quietly, wishing Id never woken to this misery thats befallen my village! I wonder how many other girls have been invaded by these pirates. and wonder if they plan to kill us after they have had their fun?
You push it in hard and deep though slow, and hearing that your going to cum fills me with horror. That is something my lover didnt do for fear being with child!

My face twists up in horror at the thought

"No!PLEASE dont do that!" I implore you desperately.
Old 10-31-2007, 06:18 PM   #34
Colossos
Privileged Member

My breath start to go even more faster, and also my thrust become more intense and wild. I grab your hips and fix them on the table so you even cant absorb a bit of my hard thrust and let you feel the full roughness.

I slam my dick a few last times in your fertile womb and hear my balls smacking against your cunt.
"Now your mine" i groan as i press my cock deep inside you and shooting my hot load inside you, filling you with my pirate seed.

I enjoy the feeling of my dick shooting stream after stream of load into you until my balls feel empty.
Old 10-31-2007, 08:13 PM   #35
gaggirl
* yawn *

as if this wasnt all bad enough, there is a new ferociousness about the way you pound yourself into me! I claw at the table almost trying to get up onto it and away but you have me pinned there, big hands on my hips keeping me in place. I wail and plead with you to stop , to not impregnate me, all th while moaning for my lover. your rough malicious grunts and groans louder and longer build to a tragic crescendo. Finally I feel you push inside deep and the hot wet feeling of being flooded inside tells me that you just performed the ultimate invasion on me. I scream "NO!!" as you empty yourself in me more and more, making me feel you pulsate inside.
Old 11-01-2007, 06:57 AM   #36
Colossos
Privileged Member

I lick you neck as i empty myself inside you and grab your hair to give you a deep kiss.

After a minute i release you and clean my dick on your clothes. I watch you lying on the table, cum dripping out of your cunt flowing down your legs.
Your still crying and sobbing as i grab you and force you out of the hut.
"ONBOARD EVERYONE, TAKE EVERYTHING AND SHACKLE THOSE SLAVES" i scream as i push you farward to the beach. Your still naked, wet and dirty.
White creamy cum still flows down your legs.
And everybode knows what yust hat happend to you.
Also every men on this island can see you.
"MOVE BITCH" i scream as I kick you forward. " HEY BLOODSHED STEVE, ONE EYED BILL AND BUTCHER KRIS, TAKE THIS ONE TO MY ROOMS. DONT TOUCH HER SHES MY SLAVE" i shout to three of my men as i throw you on the ground.
Old 11-02-2007, 05:06 AM   #37
gaggirl
* yawn *

I felt so dirty after you came in me and licked my neck, grunting your satisfaction greedily. all I could do was lay there as you withdrew and soon felt the droplets of your spendings snake down my thighs. The smell was strong, pungent, semen mixed with sweat and grime from the ash in the air. I felt the shame being dragged out and flung on the sand, the granules sticking to my wet skin. Others of my village were there, five females of similar appearance. The rest of my kin I have no idea.
I lay sobbing on the beach every muscle aching. I cringe as you roar at the rampagers to prepare to embark, and have three men come over and grab me ready to force me on board as well? I kick and scream!
"No!! Your not taking me from my home!" I cry shaking with anger and emotion. My heart will be torn to pieces if I am made to leave! I thrash and bite the huge filthy ash covered men and scratch at them.
"I would rather die here in my home than leave with you!" I rage.
Old 11-02-2007, 05:21 AM   #38
Colossos
Privileged Member

I grind as you scream and enrage. But theres no chance for you to escape your doom. My men grab your arms and legs and carry you on the small boat. The other slaves still watch you crying and screaming.
"EVERYONE EMBARK, DONT FORGET ANYONE OF THEM" i scream as i point the women and the few young men.

Suddenly on of the hidden villigers attack us to rescue on of our captured girls as i turn around and pull the trigger of my gun. That was the last thing he saw.

"NOW LETS GET AWAY FROM HERE" i scream loud.
Lets have some fun with those sluts anyway. MUHARHARHARHAR
Old 11-02-2007, 07:30 PM   #39
gaggirl
* yawn *

A commotion behind me as I flail about, being bodily carried by the men towards the water. Then screams and a gunshot and the thick thudding sound of a body hitting sand. A womans scream then, and silence from all the captives. That man is pure evil and I'm being carried to his chambers to live out some days as his sex slave!
The man throw me in the water to cool me down, the icy liquid shocking me into silence from my hysterical screams. Suddenly Im wrenched along with 2 of the other captives onto one of the small boats and rowed towards the hulking big evil looking ship. The other 2 captives and I cling to eachother sobbing watching our home land up in flames further and further away.
Old 11-03-2007, 09:27 PM   #40
Colossos
Privileged Member

After we took everything we needed we set sail.
Our next target will be a month away from here but we now have enough food and entertainment.
My men shackled and jailed our slaves. Only Lita was brought to my room.
She should be tied up somewhere and guarded by my men.
It will be fun to get this little filthy slut pregnant, and watch her carrying my child.
What a cruel game i play. I laugh and move towards my room.
As i approach my room i call on of the guards and tell them to get two buckets of sea water. Should clean this little slut before i use her over and over. And i also have to brand my private slave.