Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-29-2007, 10:03 AM   #41
Nightwish

Nightwish has initial reputation

I feel helpless, its obvious that you are not stupid enough to give me another chance for escaping.
"Please let go of my arm...I wont run...you are hurting me" I say with tears in my voice.
I try to relax to show you that I'm not going anywhere but I just want my arm back.
Then when I feel the hand under my skirt I cant help but squirm to get away from it.
"Please...just stop... you dont want to do this..."
Nightwish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 12:05 PM   #42
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Despite your squirming, I'm able to take hold of your panties. Without hesitation, I rip them right off. As I unbutton my pants, I look at you and respond to your pleas

"I didn't want to. But you changed my mind."
menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 03:17 PM   #43
Nightwish

I scream when I hear my panties being ripped off.
I feel your hands on my legs, raising to my pussy, when I feel your fingers touch my lips I start screaming and thrashing...hopefully someone will come and help me...
Old 01-29-2007, 03:34 PM   #44
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In midst of your thrashing, I am able to slide between your legs. Since it's no longer necesary for me to hold you, I let go of your hand and slap you across the face.

"Shut up!"

I'm not worried about anyone hearing you, it just annoys me...
Old 01-29-2007, 03:58 PM   #45
Nightwish

My head falls back from the slap, I keep hitting your chest to get you of me.
"LET ME GO BASTARD!!"
The seriousness of the situation is starting to sink in...the thought that I'm going to get raped spins through my mind and all i can think about is trying to keep fighting, maybe I will get raped, but not without a fight, you wont get me that easy.
Old 01-29-2007, 04:06 PM   #46
menace
Privileged Member

I grab one of your wrists, then the other. I cross them and pin them above your shoulders. I let you struggle in that position, grining at you until you tire.
"You done?"
Old 01-30-2007, 08:56 AM   #47
Nightwish

I just lay there crying, to tired to fight, knowing that I'm just giving myself away by not fighting.
I feel your cock throbbing between my legs and I cant even push him away, my pleading hasnt helped...I give up, maybe if i will work along a bit he will be done soon and let me go....
Old 01-30-2007, 01:18 PM   #48
menace
Privileged Member

I lean on your arms and look at you. But you are crying and don't see that. Again, I run my hand under your skirt. Free of struggling, I can enjoy raping you slowly. So there's no need to make myself uncomfortable...

I stick a finger up your pussy and find it dry "Shit. I thought you'll be in full heat by now."

I slide iin another finger and start twisting them inside of you "I'll just take care of that myself."
Old 01-30-2007, 07:20 PM   #49
Nightwish

I cant help squirm when I feel your fingers inside of me, I try to move away a bit but its not helping.
Your words pass by without really beiing understood, I'm a bit in shock...this cant be happening to me, this is the sort of stuff I usually read in the newspaper, now its about to happen to me...I'm about to get raped.
I'm scared and trembling under you when I feel another finger entering, but I also know that it will be over sooner when I dont fight anymore...as if I had the energy to do that.
Old 01-31-2007, 07:20 AM   #50
menace
Privileged Member

Inevitably, your juices start flowing and your pussy eventually becomes wet. I pull out my fingers and take out my cock. With irony in my voice I say "Now you're fucked." I jab in hard, making you cry out. I raise your hands above the head and release them. I want to maul your tits as I fuck you...
Old 01-31-2007, 10:17 AM   #51
Nightwish

With a shock I feel you entering me...Invading my body, stretching my pussy and making me scream in pain.
I can take this...oh god...I cant take this, please let this just be over soon.
I feel your hands on my breasts, you cock in my pussy and you hot breath glowing over my face and neck.
I cant believe it, my body is being brutally abused and I cant even do anything...I cry and turn my head, trying to just will it all away.
Old 01-31-2007, 01:25 PM   #52
menace
Privileged Member

As I thrust into you I squeze your breasts hard. "Are you enjoying this?" I ask you. But you just look away and say nothing. I pause for a minute and turn your head towards me holding your chin. "I asked you if you're enjoying this?!"
Old 01-31-2007, 01:29 PM   #53
Nightwish

The pain is making me dizzy and I hear your words from a far place, I dont want to awnser, when you turn my head and repeat the question I cant ignore you anymore.
"Bastard!" I say, and I spit in your face
Old 01-31-2007, 01:59 PM   #54
menace
Privileged Member

The spit hits me on the cheek, right undeneath the eye. For a moment, I am angry at you for your insulansce. I think of hurting you for that in several ways. But then I realise I don't need to. This was just an attempt to make yourself important. An act of desperation rather than defiance.

I wipe the spit off. "Could be." I calmly reply "I never did ask my mother about that." With the last words, I smear the saliva back on your face.

"Now where were we?" I lay on top of you now, so close you can feel my breathe. I continue with hard, paced thrusts...
Old 01-31-2007, 02:24 PM   #55
Nightwish

I'm filled with hate for this man, he's taking what he has no right to take and I will make sure he wont have the pleasure he would have had if I was into this willingly.
I turn my head away from you again, close my eyes pretending that I'm not hurting.
I dont move, just lay there limp...its all I can do to make it less enyoable for you.
Old 01-31-2007, 02:45 PM   #56
menace
Privileged Member

As I am about to climax, I slow down and whisper into your ear, "I'm gonna cum into you." a little taunt to provoke your reaction. But nothing happens, so I just cum, filling you with my sperm. I let out a sigh of content and pull out, suporting myself with my hands. "That was sweeet!"

Absence of a reaction from you tells me you've accepted your fate. I can do what I want to you. And I suddenly want something more than what I just got...
Old 01-31-2007, 02:49 PM   #57
Nightwish

when I feel his cum inside me I can only thank god that its over...
Now he has to let me go...he got all he wanted.
"Yeah great huh...you must feel great about yourself, forcing a girl into fucking you because you cant get any freely."
Old 01-31-2007, 03:02 PM   #58
menace
Privileged Member

The last pun got to me a bit, hitting too close to home. But just a bit. "I do in fact. I didn't think I would, but I do. And for your information, I got quite a few." I stroke your cheek run my thumb over your lips "Just never from a cock-teasing slut like you."
Old 01-31-2007, 03:30 PM   #59
Nightwish

I twist my head away from your arm and try to get off the bed.
"Well, You have had your fun...will you let me go now?"
I feel sick to my stumach and have to work hard to not cry or scream again...It wouldnt help me anyway.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:36 PM   #60
menace
Privileged Member

"Who said I got ALL I wanted?" I use your attempt to get off the bed to roll you over face down. I rest my forearm on your neck and lay on top of you. "That was just warm up." I rarely get this type of opportunity, and now I'm making the most of it...