Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-17-2009, 02:55 AM   #21
Green Hunter

Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Your pussy is getting wetter, your juices taste so amazing. I part your lips with my tongue faster and faster. Your body is shaking trying to fight the sensation of my tongue cleaning you out. You whimper “please….” and I can tell you are close. I take one finger and rub your clit as I work my tongue on you. It’s such a contradiction that you are moaning and crying at the same time. All of a sudden your body erupts into an orgasm, I keep up the pace making sure that you completely finish, I want your pussy so sensitive and throbbing when I have my way with you. I see white juices coming out of your pussy and I know that you have finished, your whole body still trembling. “That’s my good girl” I say licking my lips. You are obviously ashamed that you just came from your step father tongue fucking you.

I yank your panties down around your knees and study your ass. It is such a beautiful sight, tight and round. It is the type of ass that I have jerked off to before on the internet a hundred times. I stroke my semi-stiff cock, getting ready for what I have been waiting for. I rub myself up and down your dripping wet pussy, then up to your ass and I get harder. I continue getting off on your begging, crying and pleading. I place the tip of my cock against your entrance and feel how tight you are and stop. I am poised to strike and whisper “Ok baby, are you ready for this? It may hurt a bit since you are a virgin. OH and I would use a condom but fuck it, I hate those things.”
Green Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 03:50 AM   #22
sexynurse

The orgasm hits me hard, my entire pussy contracts my body shivering with sensation. I can actually feel wetness dripping from me. Unsure whether it is my juices or your saliva. “That’s my good girl” you say to me and my face burns in shame. I don't even notice you taking my knickers down until I feel the breeze on my skin. There are a couple of seconds of silence, I can vaguely hear skin on skin. I prey oping you will masturbate yourself into an orgasm and come on my ass, that I can cope with. But then you begin to rub your semi hard cock in my ass and my slit, and I guess what will be coming very soon. I want to struggle but you rub yourself against my clit and I cum once again my body oversensitised from the licking. "Please, no..." I gasp as you continue. “Ok baby, are you ready for this? It may hurt a bit since you are a virgin. OH and I would use a condom but fuck it, I hate those things.” That was the last straw, I screamed and sobbed. Attempted to close my legs but couldn't. I awaited my fate.
Old 05-18-2009, 03:38 AM   #23
Green Hunter

Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You attempt to close your legs, but it is too late for that, I am in too strong of a position. I smile at your attempts to fight and plead one last time. I grab your shoulder for extra leverage and without warning I slam my cock inside of you, immediately feeling your warm, wet, inexperienced pussy enveloping my entire length. The feeling is so good I hold myself in position and my eyes roll into the back of my head. I can tell that this initial thrust is painful, since your body is shaking and your head jerked up from the desk violently. You make a sound I have never heard before. I couldn’t care less either way. “mmmmm baby, you are so much tighter than your mom” I say sighing with contented pleasure. I pull back slowly until I am almost all the way out then suddenly I thrust hard inside of you again, causing the heavy desk to scoot forward.
Old 05-18-2009, 05:23 PM   #24
sexynurse

"Arrrrgh" is the only sound I can make as you hammer your cock inside me. I taste blood as I bite my lip with the pain. I feel my virginity torn from me, and I wail. The pressure of your thrusts cause the edge of the desk to bit painfully into my skin and my breasts are crushed against the wood surface. But inside a burning tingle starts to rise, each thrust makes a grunt escape from my throat. The juices are beginning to flow once again from the friction....I am so ashamed.
Old 05-19-2009, 01:39 AM   #25
Green Hunter

I continue to pump myself inside of you, and I can feel my stiff rod stretching you out. You are crying so hard that I can’t tell if your body is trembling from the pain, tears, or unwanted pleasure. Each time I am all the way inside of you, feels like a moment of pure ecstasy, better than any drug I have ever had. I am rocking my hips back and forth fast enough so that the only sound that can be heard is a slap…slap…..slap of our skin connecting. I begin to get frenzied and fuck you harder and harder, your cries of pain and shame encouraging me to go faster. I grab the side of your hips with both of my hands and am using you for leverage, the repetition of our skin slapping together increasing. I can feel you getting wetter and your juices are warming and moistening my raging dick. Your body is quivering more violently and I feel your pussy muscles contracting around my invading shaft. You are about to cum, I hold steady at my current pace and make sure you feel every inch of me, “that’s it, cum for your step daddy”, with one well placed thrust, you release your juices and cum onto my cock pumping inside of you. I slow my pace and look down and enjoy the sight of the base of my shaft disappearing inside of you then it coming out glistening from your cum. Your ass feels so good in my hands and I look at your tight sphincter hole. I say “you know, I have always wanted to fuck an ass like yours, and your mom sure as well won’t let me fuck hers. Looks like it’s my lucky day.” I pull out of you and place my slick cock against the entrance to your ass, spreading your cheeks a little bit, not sure if I am going to be able to fit.
Old 05-19-2009, 04:57 AM   #26
sexynurse

I shake with the mixture of shock and shame through each thrust. However as I get wetter and the tingling increases. The trembling becomes the struggle not to cry out, to not tell you to fuck me harder. This feels so good, I think my brain will explode. I am having difficulty catching my breath then “that’s it, cum for your step daddy”. My body explodes with pleasure, I feel the juices pouring all over your cock, leaking out at every inward thrust. My face flushes, and the thought of thank god nobody can see this passes my brain along with a wave of exhaustion. MY limbs feels so heavy and so.....good. I flop helplessly on the desk.

“you know, I have always wanted to fuck an ass like yours, and your mom sure as well won’t let me fuck hers. Looks like it’s my lucky day.” I lift my head and try to look at you, to plead "Please no more.....haven't you hurt and humiliated me enough" I look at you with wide eyes, mascara trails down my cheeks "I am begging you"
Old 05-20-2009, 03:44 AM   #27
Green Hunter

As you looked at me shocked and more scared than ever, I relish the site of your makeup smeared all over your defeated face. You say “Please no more.....haven't you hurt and humiliated me enough? …………… I am begging you”. The only response you get is “I just can’t help myself, you have the most beautiful ass and I have to have it.” Almost feeling a bit guilty, but unable to stop myself. I grip your hip with my left hand and with my right I guide my lubricated cock to your asshole and slide myself slowly inside of you inch by inch, not wanting you to pass out from the pain. You scream out, but I continue until I all the way inside of your ass I grip both sides of your hips and slowly pull back then push inside again groaning. “mmmmmyyyyyy ggggoooooddddddd” unable to believe the feeling, the pressure of how tight your ass is around my shaft.
Old 05-20-2009, 11:54 AM   #28
sexynurse

The pain is immense, I scream but end up grunting with each thrust for fear that I may vomit from the sensation. I pull hard at the tie securing me to the desk, but to no avail. I feel as if you are tearing me apart, nothing has prepared me for these feelings. I start to bang my head against the desk as a distraction but also in the hope I may pass out
Old 05-20-2009, 11:25 PM   #29
Green Hunter

My thrusts are more frequent and are delivered with more force. I can tell that this is not even remotely enjoyable for you, unlike what I did earlier making you cum. You are grunting in pain each time I force my dick inside of your ass. You surprise me by banging your head on the desk. I don’t want you knock yourself out or cause any serious injury, so I grab you by the hair and keep your head in place. “what the fuck do you think you are doing? You got to cum, now it’s my turn” My grip tightens on both your hip and hair, I am now pounding your ass hard, the sound of my hips meeting your ass cheeks making that familiar constant slapping sound, my balls are swinging back and forth and each time I rock forward, they hit your pussy. I can feel that I am close to cumming, my cock is swelling, my intensity is increased even more, in a surge of energy I literally lift your hips off the desk to meet me with each thrust. I finally and suddenly erupt inside of your ass with what seems like two weeks worth of semen. I hold myself inside unleashing all of my pent up sexual frustration and anger one hot sticky squirt at a time. I feel the greatest high, my mind is blank, I am dizzy and can’t control my smile and what comes out of my mouth “ohhhohohhhohhhhhhhh fuuuuuucckkkkk!!!!”
Old 05-21-2009, 03:27 PM   #30
sexynurse

There is a sharp pain in my scalp as you prevent me from banging my head. I cry with despair now, the pain is constant, burning and tearing. No energy left I sob with each stroke.
The burning hot cum explodes into my bowels, making me feel dirty and a little sick. Your cry of climax ringing in my ears. I flop onto the desk, unmoving except for my occassional sob.
Old 05-21-2009, 10:34 PM   #31
Green Hunter

Feeling satisfied for the moment I release my grip and slowly pull out. I listen to you sob occasionally and surprisingly don’t feel an ounce of regret, only pure satisfaction and a feeling of pride as I’ve gained a bit of my manhood back. I admire the sight of my cum oozing out of your ass, running down your crack and down further staining your panties still gathered around your knees as I pull up my pants.

I untie the rope connecting you to the desk but leave your hands tied together. “Now pull up your panties and don’t even think about cleaning yourself up.” I say plopping myself down on the couch, watching your skirt fall down as you stand up on your shaky legs, your makeup smeared all over your face filled with shame, disgust and slight pain. “Now here’s the thing, if you tell anyone about this, your mom and you will be out on the streets again, no more college, no car, no money….nothing. You see when I found your mom in that rat hole of a job, I knew that if I did marry her, it would never be without a pre-nuptial agreement. That means you all get nothing if I divorce her. I allowed you to treat me the way you all did, because I loved her. Now that is out the window, but I have another reason to keep you both around.” I look you up and down licking my lips making sure my point is made. “Things are going to change around her, you will treat me with respect, you will fetch me things and you will be my little cum dumpster. Oh yeah, and one more thing, you will never call me John again…..from now on, the only thing I want to hear out of your pretty little mouth is Yes Daddy. Now go pour me another drink, and come here and sit on daddy’s lap, I am not done with you yet, do you understand?”
Old 05-22-2009, 04:20 PM   #32
sexynurse

My whole body shakes as I move myself from the desk, my legs feel like jelly and I am shaken by the occassional sob. However I am cried out, no more tears come from my eyes.
I bend over to retrieve my pants, wincing as the stained and wet material touches my tortured pussy and ass. My head feels heavy and it droops down, I cannot look at you. I hear your words and obey. You ask for a drink and I nod "Yes J...daddy" pour the scotch and hand it over before lowering myself gingerly onto your lap.
Old 05-22-2009, 06:14 PM   #33
Green Hunter

I can’t help but smile watching you struggle with your hands tied, pulling up your cum stained panties, then seeing your face wince as they make contact with your crotch. You walk over and pour me a drink and I admire the ass that I just fucked, feeling like a conqueror, like the Vikings, Barbarians or any pillager of old must have felt. You walk over not looking at me hand me my drink then slowly lower yourself onto my lap hesitantly, obviously sore from the ramming I just gave you.

I adjust you so that your ass is on my left leg and your legs are over my right. You lower your head, letting your hair fall over your face trying to hide. I take a big drink, then move your hair off to one side looking at your defeated face. “You are so gorgeous, I should have done this a long time ago. At least your virginity is mine since you held out for so long.” You try looking away but I hold your face in place. I run one of my fingers over your lipstick smeared lips, down your neck and fondle one of your tits through your shirt. I take another sip, and you look disgusted. “Now go pour daddy another drink, and while daddy is finishing his drink, I want you to kiss my neck and rub that tight ass of yours against my crotch or do whatever you need to get me hard. If you can’t make me hard again by the time I finish the drink, then things will get very unpleasant. If you do, then trust me, it will make your life much easier.” I sit back, take a deep breath and wait.
Old 05-22-2009, 06:27 PM   #34
sexynurse

The feel of your hands on my body makes me feel cold and somehow slimy, I can't help but grimace as you grope my body. The smell of scotch on your breath makes me want to retch. But I am obediant and do as you ask, yet another scotch is poured and I am left with the task of teasing you into hardness once again. With an unhappy scowl I begin to kiss your neck, also using my tongue and sucking on your earlobes. My hand seaches beneath your shirt, using my nails I lightly scratch and caress. I feel your nipples become hard as beads. I rub my leather clad ass against your crotch, trying to ignore the pain of the swollen pussy and ass, I hear a slight moan and begin to feel you swell beneath me
Old 05-23-2009, 12:01 AM   #35
Green Hunter

After handing me my second drink you lower yourself onto my lap again in a position that allows you to kiss my neck and grind into me at the same time. I take a drink as you reluctantly use your tongue to lick and suck on my neck then my earlobes, I feel your hot breath and spent tears up against my face further increasing my ego. Your petite hand on my chest and nipples excites my upper body, sending chills throughout. Not realizing how much of a leather skirt fetish I muse have had, even through the clothes, I am excited by the sight, feel and sound of it. I place a hand in your lap relishing the feel of the material, gripping your thigh. You whimper slightly from the pain of grinding into me especially now that you feel me getting harder jabbing into you. I moan with pleasure and take another sip. My hand searches to your knee and I run my finger in a slow circle just above your boot.

I slide my hand further inside of your skirt and up your thigh. You get hesitant and nervous and weakly attempt to close your legs tight not wanting to give me access. You ask me not to and that it hurts, but I ignore you and enjoying the resistance just push harder between your legs. With my other hand I put the scotch down on the table next to me, grab the back of your head and force you to kiss me, once again forcing my tongue in your mouth cutting you off from whatever you were going to say. This distracts you just enough that with my right hand I finally pry your legs open enough to rub your extremely sensitive pussy, feeling just how soaked through your satin panties are.
Old 05-23-2009, 10:26 AM   #36
sexynurse

As your hand starts to move up my leg I stiffen, the soreness and the discomfort of the wetness is unpleasant. I close my legs, trying to nip my thighs together. "Please....it hurts and I need to rest a little" I whimper ashamed of how weak I sound. But you continue to push up my skirt. Concentrating on the probing hand and fingers I don't notice as you put your scotch down. It comes as a shock as you force your mouth against mine, the tongue forcing its way between my lips like an intruder. I can't help it I kiss back despite the taste of scotch.
I moan into your mouth as I feel you rub my swollen and oversensitive pussy, once again my juices begin to lbricate me for another assault.
Old 05-23-2009, 01:44 PM   #37
Green Hunter

I move my middle and ring finger up and down feeling fresh juices soak through your already wet panties. I get to the waist band and shove my hand inside, first feeling your sparse pubic hair then to your bare pussy. “mmmm, you got wet again for daddy” I say pleasantly surprised. I give you a deep kiss again, feeling you moan. I then kiss your neck and suck hard. At the same time I rub over your clit softly, causing you to react, I insert my middle finger inside of you slowly at first, then I probe deeper until it is all the way in and wiggle it back and forth. I do this while rubbing your clit and above your entrance with my palm. Your squirming, causes your ass to grind into me even harder, and I meet your thrusts now rock hard inside of my pants pressing against your ass.
Old 05-23-2009, 04:46 PM   #38
sexynurse

I gasp as your hand wriggles itself inside my panties, feeling the glow of lust and shame once again rise to my face as you begin to fuel my arousal. The feel of the pressure on my clit and the finger inside of me feels delightful. I squirm with the feeling, I start to pant, moving my hips back and forth against your erection, panting with lust. "Oh god" I sob as unconciously my hand moves to my nipples rubbing and squeezing them, "that feels so good"
Old 05-24-2009, 02:14 AM   #39
Green Hunter

I continue to work finger inside of you, your juices soaking it and leaking out into my hand. You are breathing hard and moaning a combination of pleasure and reluctance. I see you squeezing your nipples through your shirt, unable to hold back from touching yourself. I reach and find your that special spot within and work my finger against it, you go crazy screaming out, your body shaking I feel you orgasm, my finger feeling a warm rush of liquids. I smile and lick your ear, still flicking my finger, making sure you finish on my hand completely.

You can’t look at me still and are so embarrassed collapsing slightly against me. I remove my hand and bring it to my face. Your scent is intoxicating, and I put my finger in mouth, fresh with your juices still on it. “That’s nice, I want to taste more of you” I stand you up in front of me and you look nervous. I kiss your stomach and slowly run my hands along the front of your thighs lifting your skirt to your hips. I scoot down the couch so that I am on my back. “Because you got me hard so fast, instead of just fucking your mouth, we are going to 69. Do you understand? If you’re lucky I will cum in your mouth and won’t need to fuck your cunt again, so you better do a good job.” Your face says it all….how much you hate this. You reluctantly straddle my head facing away from me and I move the crotch of your panties to the side, hearing your soft sobs.
Old 05-24-2009, 09:00 AM   #40
sexynurse

Coming back to my senses following another mind blowing orgasm, my face reddens once more. God whatwas happening to me, was this my lot in life to cum everytime he touched me. I see you lick my juices from your hand, its a pretty sexy gesture....but you are my stepdad!
You force me to stand and my legs are wobbly from the last climax. I shiver as you kiss my stomach and lift my skirt, dreading what will come next. 69...hmmm, gingerly I stradle your head and lean over your cock, my back hurts as I struggle to release it once again . Suporting myself I once again swallow your cock between my lips, tense awaiting the feeling of your tongue on my clit.