Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-09-2009, 04:31 PM   #1
Green Hunter

Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Bitchy step daughter (Female victim needed)

Being a step dad has its challenges, gaining trust, making sure not to overstep boundaries and in my case dealing with a step daughter that is bitchy and stuck up. I am a wealthy man so I have been able to provide for my new family very well and this has obviously gone to both my wife’s and daughter’s heads. I worked hard all day long for years just to come home and have them treat me as if I am insignificant. This spills over into other relationships as well. My step daughter treats her friends like dirt and won’t give any guys her age the time of day. She will do this thing where she flirts with a guy, even teases him then ditches him once he shows interest or wants to take things to another level. As far as I know she is still a virgin. I thought when I sent her off to an expensive college that she would loosen up and maybe even date around but as far as I know she has been up to her usual tricks.

It’s summer break after her freshman year and she has been home doing absolutely nothing. I dreaded her staying with us because when she is gone my wife and I actually get along. Now that she is back things are the way they were before she left, my wife is protective of her, pissed at me and we haven’t had sex in a long time. Because of this, my wife felt she needed a vacation away from me and everything with her girlfriends and will be gone for awhile on a cruise. So now it’s just me and her stuck up daughter spending my money and not caring about budgets or getting a job.

Things have finally come to head, I have had it. I haven’t heard from my wife in days, my step daughter is going out every night and day, spending thousands of dollars on clothes and who knows what else. I have been stewing in my study all day, drinking, pissed off, horny and wanting to lash out at someone. That’s when I hear her Mercedes pull up in the drive way and I decide I am going to confront her about her lifestyle and attitude towards me. I look out the window and when she gets out of her car she is wearing a long pink leather skirt, button up shirt, and knee high boots. I get a strange feeling as I take another drink, I am feeling aroused…..what is going on I think? Am I really sexually attracted to my own step daughter? Trying to ignore my sudden thoughts, I fill my glass up again with some more scotch and prepare myself to go out in the hallway and confront this bitch.
Green Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 06:51 PM   #2
sexynurse

This was the life, I thought to myself as I pulled up the drive. All my friends were working their butts off over the break trying to earn cash to stay at college, me, I do what I like. Swinging my legs out of the car I straighten my skirt, pick up my bag leaning far inside to the passenger seat to retrieve my phone. I had found a really hot guy, rich too, desperate to get inside my knickers....and not a chance. I wondered what I could get out of him before I went back to college.
I strode up to the door and let myself in, my mind in the jewellry shop debating whether Rick would splash out on that ruby pendant I had seen.
Old 05-09-2009, 07:54 PM   #3
Green Hunter

Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I stumble into the hallway just as she opens the front door. She looks at me then at my glass filled with scotch and rolls her eyes. “A little early for you to be drinking isn’t it? Shouldn’t you be playing golf or doing whatever it is you do?” At first I was feeling a bit nervous about actually getting into it with her but now I felt the heat of anger rising within me so I say loudly but with a slur since I was also feeling the effects of the scotch “where the hell were you? Spending more of my money on shit you don’t need?” She then took a deep breath and as usual chose to ignore me but his time was different I was not going to be ignored. I grabbed her hard by the arm as she tried to walk past me and said “no you don’t young lady, we are going to have a little talk and I’ll be damned if you keep disrespecting me!!” I then proceeded to lead her into my study very roughly, trying not spill my drink at the same time.
Old 05-10-2009, 08:10 AM   #4
sexynurse

"I was out with someone who gives a shit about me John", I reply caustically to the query about where had I been.
The grip around my arm was painful, "Ow your hurting me" I said grimacing as you pulled me into the study. My mind was racing, this was unlike you, you were always placid and a bit of a weed really. Someone who deserved to be taken for a ride. "This is abuse John, I could have you arrested for assault" I spat at you. I lashed out making contact with your face, the slap made a loud noise but stung my hand more than your face.
Old 05-10-2009, 06:26 PM   #5
Green Hunter

The slap across my face caused me to drop my glass to the floor and snapped me out of my drunken stupor for second. It didn’t hurt rather it caused my adrenaline to rise, making it feel like my blood was boiling. I must have had a scary look of fury on my face because your eyes are filled with panic realizing that you just woke something up inside of me. My grip slowly tightened even more and you tried to slap me again. I caught your arm before making contact and pushed you hard up against the wall. We struggled for a minute, you started screaming “stop this, what the fuck are you doing?!?!”. I managed to pin your arms above you against the wall and pressed my body against you so you can’t move. I held you in place until you got tired and calmed down for a second. The friction of pressing you against the wall , the struggle, the alcohol, your outfit caused me to get hard which surprised us both. Your eyes widen with fear feeling my erection pressing into your lap.
Old 05-10-2009, 06:50 PM   #6
sexynurse

"Oh God, I'm sorry" I whimpered as I am pinned, an icy finger of fear plays along my spine. I can feel your erection pressing against me I try to shift my body away from its touch. I am shocked at the size and the strength of it, and the thought 'This is turning him on crosses my mind'. The alchohol smell on your breath is foul, "If you let me go now I won't tell mum"
Old 05-10-2009, 07:20 PM   #7
Green Hunter

I didn’t expect this to happen, but all of a sudden the look on her face, the feeling of her body, the struggle, the way she is dressed has excited me even more. I decide this can go one of two ways, I can let her go and beg for forgiveness hoping she will indeed not tell her mom, or I can make a stand here and cross a line that I have never thought possible. The alcohol, anger and sexual frustration helps me make my decision. My eyes narrow, I get so close to her face that the pungent stench of scotch on my breath causes her to turn her head and I say with a sinister smile on my face “It’s too late for that, you have finally pushed me over the edge and are going to be held accountable for your actions, your mom won’t give me what I need so I am just going to have to take it from you” This causes you to panic and squirm but I am much stronger. I hold both of your wrists above you with my left hand, and reach down with my right groping the side of your leg, I begin to grind my body against yours dry humping you. The feel of the leather gets me more excited, I move my hand up and roughly squeeze you ass. Your squirming only encourages me more. I kiss your neck and suck on it hard causing you to make a sound, I take my right hand and hold your face so I can kiss you. You try to fight but I manage to shove my tongue in your mouth.
Old 05-11-2009, 03:03 PM   #8
sexynurse

Pinned helpless against the wall, tears cascade from my eyes causing my eye makeup to run in black streaks down my face. I wince as you grope my ass, and try to wriggle away from you, all I do is bruise my wrists. "Please...don't" is all I manage, before you thrust your tongue into my mouth. You taste like stale whiskey and I try to pull away, your humping against my leg is starting to turn me on. "You're sick, " I think to myself "This is your dad". But I can feel my juices start to moisten my gusset, noone has ever treated me this way before....
Old 05-11-2009, 05:12 PM   #9
Green Hunter

I slowly and sloppily swish my tongue in your mouth loving the way you taste. I can feel your tears on my face and this turns me on. I take my free hand and slowly unbutton your shirt, grinding into you harder. Once your shirt is fully open I push your bra up and roughly knead your tits. I pinch one of your nipples and you try to make a sound but with my tongue so far in your mouth it is only a muffled noise. I decide that I want to violate you in a different way. I grab you hard by your shoulders, twist you so that you are facing the wall and press up against you so you can’t go anywhere. We struggle and I pin your wrists above you once again using the wall to help brace you. I take my other hand, grab you by the waist and thrust my self against your ass, making sure you feel my hard member poking you. I am grinding myself against your firm ass now, again enjoying the feel of the leather and the sound it makes. I move your hair to one side and again suck on your neck but from behind this time. I reach around and feel your tight stomach, my hand makes its way up to squeezing your breasts again. You are quietly sobbing so I decide I want a little more reaction. I guide my hand down your stomach, then to the front of your legs. I slowly gather up your skirt lifting it higher and higher until it is the right height. Realizing what I am about to do, you get a new surge of energy and try yanking away from me, you scream loud. I reach underneath and feel the front of your smooth satin panties. I probe lower and try to reach in between your legs but you are trying to shut them denying me access. I manage to slip one rough finger past. I am shocked, I feel warmth, even through your panties I can tell you are wet. I whisper in your ear, “enjoying this are you? Well lets see how much you enjoy it when I am ram myself inside of you bitch.” This causes you to react again.
Old 05-11-2009, 06:36 PM   #10
sexynurse

I start to whimper as you undo my shirt, I am in shock, how could this happen? I think desperately, will anyone be visiting today, anything to get me out of this. I am brought out of my thoughts by your hands on my bare breasts. It feels so good, I start to writhe. When masturbating I always played with my breasts, I find myself getting wetter and less able or willing to fight.
When you lift my skirt, I grip my thighs, not wanting you to discover my arousal. I sob harder as your finger touches my panty covered slit. “enjoying this are you? Well lets see how much you enjoy it when I am ram myself inside of you bitch.” I cry now in shame, especially as my body seems to want it, to want your cock inside me. "Please don't do this, you're hurting me."
Old 05-12-2009, 01:47 AM   #11
Green Hunter

Your pleas for me to stop only encourages me, I am so crazed at this point there is nothing that can stop me from raping you. I move my hand to the top of your panties and slide my fingers inside. I notice that you don’t have much pubic hair just like your mom. The idea that I have my hand down my step daughters panties feels so wrong but is so excitingly taboo I feel like a man possessed. I suddenly shove my hand in between your legs that are no longer able to keep me at bay. You are so wet that my fingers are instantly moist. Wanting to play on your fear, I make myself sound as creepy as possible and I whisper next to you ear “my god you are so wet, that’s my good girl” I then suck on your ear which causes you to squirm. I rub your crotch harder stretching your panties, this causes you to buck back and away from my groping hand only to have me grind into your ass harder from behind, there is nowhere for you to go and you are quickly realizing this. My middle finger searches, I find what I am looking for. I slowly work the tip of finger in, I meet resistance, you are so tight you have to be a virgin, I can barely fit my finger inside. I think what it’s going to be like when I shove my cock inside of you. Hearing your sobbing, constant pleading and thinking of what is ahead for you, I smile…….
Old 05-12-2009, 11:00 AM   #12
sexynurse

"please don't do this", I can hardly talk as tears of shame stream down my face. "Its not right, I wanted to wait until I got married, please don't do this". You hand feels so good as you feel my crotch, but I try to resist and feel your hardness against my ass crack. My whole body shakes with the sobs as you insert the tip of a finger inside me, it hurts a little and I tense up. "I'll blow you if you want but don't take my virginity" you seem intent on it, so I try to bargain my way out of it.
Old 05-12-2009, 05:59 PM   #13
Green Hunter

Wanting to pop your cherry, to hear you in pain as I force myself inside of you, to cum inside of you, I begin to respond “It’s too late for …….” But I pause and think for a second. I remove my hand from your panties, turn you around and grip your arms causing you to flinch. I look into your tear-streaked eyes and smile, I then stare at your wet lips. I think to myself, “it would feel so amazing to have her hot pert mouth sliding up and down my shaft.” Your lips are trembling a little bit.

“Ok, I’ll make you a deal, you give me a blow job, and I mean a good one and I will allow you to keep your virginity. I think I am being more than fair right?” You nod still crying. I pull you over and stand you so that are facing away from a full length mirror. I decide to get as much out of this as I can and want to see a different angle, I want to see your ass straining against your leather skirt as you are going down on me, “ok get on your knees.” I push down on your shoulders and you reluctantly kneel before me. I suddenly grab you by the hair and force you to look up at me. “One more thing, if you try to bite me or do anything stupid, I promise you will be sorry. Now undo my belt and do it slowly, I want to enjoy this. Remember it’s your ass on the line here. Do you understand me young lady?” I release my hold and wait for your response and for you to get started.
Old 05-13-2009, 12:47 PM   #14
sexynurse

"I...I promise I won't bite", I was beginning to think he may be reasonable after all. Not that I wanted to suck his cock, I had done it a couple of times, in return for some mind blowing pussy licking. Trembling I knelt before him and slowly undid the belt and fly, I released the erection from his boxers and paused. I licked my lips, partially with nerves, partically to moisten them and slowly begin to suck his length between my lips into the moist hole of my mouth. With one hand I grasp the shaft and start to pump along with my mouth action. I hoped and prayed that he'd come quick in this aroused state
Old 05-14-2009, 04:47 AM   #15
Green Hunter

Your fumbling around with my belt and zipper is fun to watch. I feel your hot breath on me and then the warmth and wetness of your mouth engulf my cock, I groan. It has been such a long time since I have had this sensation. Your mom hasn’t had sex with me in forever much less given me a blowjob. I stare at your ass in the mirror, the skirt tighter as you are kneeling before me. You work your hand up and down my shaft pumping harder. I realize you are just trying to get things over with. I get annoyed. I grab you by the hair and pull you off. I force you to look up at me. Sharply I say “Did you not hear me? Go slow or I promise you will regret it!” I then shove myself inside of your mouth hard, causing you to gag. I let go and wait for you to take over again. “If you are going to use your hand, caress my balls like a good girl” I say sighing, enjoying the feel of your wet mouth surrounding my prick.
Old 05-14-2009, 01:33 PM   #16
sexynurse

I nervously nibbled my lip as my head was pulled painfully off "Sorry, I will slow down....its just I haven't done this much". I thought I was about to vomit as you forced me back onto your cock, my throat pulsed but I managed to hold on. I did as requested and slowly sucked your length in and out of my puckered lips, saliva dripping down my chin while I caressed your balls with the other hand.
Old 05-15-2009, 01:46 AM   #17
Green Hunter

I stare down at your lips sliding slowly up and down on my shaft. My dick is changing color from your smearing your lipstick on it. I can feel the warmth of your hand cradling my balls. I look up and stare at your ass in the mirror some more. I can’t wait to have you bent over with your skirt hiked up I think to myself. The physical pleasure of this moment is almost too much to take. You pull out and flick your tongue on the tip of my cock, you look up at me trying to gauge my reaction to this maneuver. I get pissed off again and grab you by the hair. “Did I tell you to do that? Why the hell are you looking at me?” I pull you to your feet, you are filled with surprise and fear. “ I gave you a chance, all you had to do was pay attention but once again you didn’t do as your told, now you are going to learn a lesson the hard way” I look over at my desk and then look back at you. You realize what is about to happen. You fight with me and beg at the same time, but I drag you over to the desk and bend you hard over the desk. I hold your head down against the desk, your ass is high in the air. I reach back and bring my hand down hard on your ass, the sound of my hand connecting with the leather of your skirt making a specific and loud sound, you scream and begin crying again.
Old 05-15-2009, 05:40 AM   #18
sexynurse

The tears were more from humiliation than pain, the leather padded the force of your blows. I had never been spanked, not even as a child. The feeling of exposure of having no control was beginning to turn me on. Was I some kind of freak? What the hell was happening to me? "Please don't I am sorry, I'll try harder please" I begged,I wanted to scream but I knew it was a waste of time, as nobody would hear me anyway.
Old 05-16-2009, 01:53 AM   #19
Green Hunter

I reach back again and again spanking you, each time my hand comes down I rub up and down your ass outside of your skirt. Your attempts to bargain with me are futile, I know I have to have you soon. “Sorry, a blow job is not going to be good enough, today you are going to know what it’s like to have a man inside of you all because you aren’t willing to listen to instructions.”

I reach down slowly and pull your skirt up, I gather it up around your waist. The only thing protecting your pussy and your virginity are your panties. I rub myself against your smooth satin panties and feel how soaked through the fabric is around your crotch. You are squirming, but I can tell your body is betraying you as you get wetter. Wanting to play on this panic, I bend down and breathe in your scent. I decide that before I fuck you I want to taste you. How am I going to do this and keep you restrained though?

I look around and find one of my ties. “ok for this next part, I am going to make sure you can’t go anywhere, if you fight me, I am going to hurt you.” I grab the tie and bind your wrists together with your arms stretched out, above you, across the desk. I take another tie and secure your wrist to a handle of one of the drawers. I stand back and admire my work, you are now restrained and bent over my desk. Your eyes are closed and I can see you are trying to imagine being somewhere else. That’s ok, you won’t be able to ignore what I am about to do. I kneel down behind you and place my tongue on the back of your left thigh just above your knee-high boots. I then guide my tongue slowly further up your thigh and stop just short of your panty-clad ass. I then do the same to your other leg. I place my tongue against your mound and can taste your sweet fragrant juices even through your panties. You jump and try twisting but the restraints and my holding your hips firmly keep you in place. I drag my tongue up against your ass. Now I really need to taste you. I move your panties to the side and get my first glimpse of your glistening wet, exposed pussy. I slowly and lightly place my tongue against your slit and give you a long slow lick along the length from the bottom up to your ass which makes you stir even more and make an involuntary noise. I repeat the motion this time with more pressure, then again and again. I then find your clit and press my tongue down hard, you are trembling, I give a quick series of flicks, which causes you to lose control. You are getting wetter, my only goal now is to force you into an orgasm.
Old 05-16-2009, 06:00 PM   #20
sexynurse

I try to kick and fight as you rub yourself against me, ashamed at how my body is betraying me. I start to cry once again, my face is a mess of ruined makeup, "Please John, don't do this"
I am obedient as you tie me and I don't struggle, my mind is racing. The feelings from my pussy are clouding my mind, I almost want you to take me to stick your hardness into me. My position on the desk is awkward, my feet do not quite touch the floor so I am completely at your mercy. I squirm as your tongue starts its journey, it feels so good. I feel another gush of pussy juice from the sensation. As I feel your tongue inside my lips I moan, I can't help it. Being licked out has always been one of my weaknesses. As you press my clit, my moans get frantic, I so want to come, but I don't want you to cause it. My body shakes with frustration as I whimper "please...."