Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-31-2009, 05:30 PM   #1
Sexygurl334

Sexygurl334 has initial reputation
Default The Warden's Daughter; OPEN

Name; Stephanie
Age; 19
Hair Color; Red
Eye Color; Green
Breast Size; 42D
Virgin; Yes
-----------------------------

Stephanie walked into the jail, wearing a light green tank top and blue jean miniskirt. It was the first time she had ever been allowed into her father's jail and she wanted to make it worthwhile. She walked through the area labeled B Cells and looked around. Several of the criminals were out of their seats, staring at her as she passed. Another few of them wolf whistled, causing a light blush to form on her lightly freckled cheeks. Her father led her past them and up to his office, where she stayed for awhile until the alarm began to go off. Her father told her to stay in the office, atleast until he came back.

Stephanie, scared, nodded. She knew what was happening. Her father had explained things about the jail to her. This was a Prison Riot. Her father rushed out and she stayed inside, looking around. It was a good thirty minutes before she heard the door opening. She turned around and was about to smile when she saw it wasn't her father. No, it was one of the criminals who at whistled at her earlier. He shut and locked the door and she just knew it wasn't going to turn out good.
Sexygurl334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 06:06 PM   #2
darkness
Privileged Member

darkness has initial reputation

jack "jackle" wolf.

i saw her, the warden's little girl,i had seen her before as i enter my cell a couple years ago but was well guared to do anything. i whisled at her as she passed. she blushed then when they opened our cell doors for dinner some started a riot. i ran to the warden's office after stabbing him and once i went in the office i saw her, i locked the door behind me and said "hey there, sweet thing. im jackel why don't we get to know each other better since your father wont be here for awhile" i grined as i held up a bloody knife.

Last edited by darkness; 03-31-2009 at 07:00 PM.
darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 07:00 PM   #3
Sexygurl334

My eyes are wide with terror and my voice shakes as I stare at the knife, hoping my father is okay as I'm not ready to lose him. "P-P-Please sir don't hurt me I'll do whatever you want" She said, her voice a bit shaky.She hoped he just let her go, but the fact he was a criminal made her doubt he would.
Old 03-31-2009, 07:02 PM   #4
darkness
Privileged Member

"ok ill let you go but first get on your knees" i said as i advance closer to her.
Old 03-31-2009, 07:05 PM   #5
Sexygurl334

"Y-Y-Yes sir" I said as I got down on my knees, wondering what you want to do to me.
Old 03-31-2009, 07:07 PM   #6
darkness
Privileged Member

"good. your such a good girl. now are you a virgin? i said as i undid my pants and chuckled to myself as she answered
Old 03-31-2009, 07:14 PM   #7
Sexygurl334

My throat goes dry as you undo your pants. "Y-Y-Yes sir I'm a virgin" I say, back away from you a bit.
Old 03-31-2009, 07:17 PM   #8
darkness
Privileged Member

"good. you know i raped a couple of virgins before i was put in here. good times." i got on my knees and said "kiss me i need to feel good my dear."
Old 03-31-2009, 07:19 PM   #9
Sexygurl334

"P-P-Please don't make me do anything" I say, my eyes watering. "P-Please I'll do anything I-I'll help bust you out of jail or something" I say, tears flowing down my face.
Old 03-31-2009, 07:23 PM   #10
darkness
Privileged Member

"oh i've no doubt you'll help me get out of here. but first that 'or somthing' now kiss me or i cut you up like your dad."
Old 03-31-2009, 07:28 PM   #11
Sexygurl334

I whimper gently, biting my lip as I lean in a place a light peck on your lips before pulling back quickly. "Please let me go now"I whimper gently.
Old 03-31-2009, 07:32 PM   #12
darkness
Privileged Member

my eyebrow twich then said "what. the. hell. was. that!?!?" i was pissed. i graped you and my pants., kicked the door, opened grape a hand gun from your dad's body. draged you outside as everyone was busty with the guards. and got in your car and drove away. i said after a few minuates of fast driving."your mine and now suck me off" as i had my dick still showing
Old 03-31-2009, 07:45 PM   #13
Sexygurl334

I struggled wildly against you, screaming with tears falling down my eyes as I see my father's body, I grab his hand as you walk by him but I am forced to let go as you drag me away. I shake my head wildly." No! I won't suck you off!" I say. I open my door, ignoring the fast road and jump off into the grass and roll down the hill, ignoring the rushing pain in my head.
Old 03-31-2009, 07:50 PM   #14
darkness
Privileged Member

i slam on the braks and graped you just as you get up from the road and slaped you ad said "your mine" i said holding the kife to your face "when i say suck me off you do it understand." i slap you a couple of more times so we are clear and then i shove my 10 inch dick into your mouth.
Old 03-31-2009, 07:54 PM   #15
Sexygurl334

I sob as my face goes to the side from the force of your slap. "No I'm not yours" I sob gently as you hold the knife to my face. I shake my head at your question and bite my lip as you slap me a few more times and gag as I feel your dick in my mouth. I furiously try and pull my head away, refusing to suck you off.
Old 03-31-2009, 07:57 PM   #16
darkness
Privileged Member

but im stonger then you and keep your head there and said "suck or else girl." i was already amost chocking you to show i ment business.
Old 03-31-2009, 08:00 PM   #17
Sexygurl334

I sob as I gingerly let my tongue touch the tip, almost instantly not liking the taste of your salty precum. I think gently before beginng to, unwillingly, suck your large cock.
Old 03-31-2009, 08:05 PM   #18
darkness
Privileged Member

"good girl" as you suck me off after a few minuates i cum and make yo sawllow it and forced you back into the truck started to drive it was an hour later that i found and abdoon farm complete with furnishings. i led you inside and said "this is our new home" i led you upstaris and made you lay down and said "now to make you feel good." i start passtionalty kissing you and removing your cloths.
Old 03-31-2009, 08:10 PM   #19
Sexygurl334

Tears slide down my face as i swallow your sticky cum, not licking the taste. All the way until we reach the abandoned farmhouse, I am staring at the window, wishing I had my father hear as he was the only one I had left. As we walk in and I hear you say that, more tears fall down, realizing your right. When we get upstairs and you begin to kiss me and forcefully push you off and begin to run.
Old 03-31-2009, 08:17 PM   #20
darkness
Privileged Member

i grape you as you start to run and threw you back on the bed. "are we going to behave or not" i said waving the knife around.