Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-26-2009, 10:22 PM   #21
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to RavishAGirl

I just lay with my head between your soft breasts and groan happily. Yeahhhh. And I suckle at your breast, catching your nipple in my mouth. Like a lover. Or an infant. Mmmmmm. I lick at you. Just rest a moment, you cute little slut, then we can enjoy it again, I whisper, taking my hand from your mouth to cup your breast. My fingers move slowly in and out of your smooth, soft ass.

//Ravish
RavishAGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 10:32 PM   #22
pain=pleasure

pain=pleasure Level 1 (100+)pain=pleasure Level 1 (100+)

I lay there and close my eyes, doing exactly what you said and resting. The feeling of hopelessness wells up inside of me and all that comes out of my mouth is one word.
"Why ?" The question is asked in a shaking voice that reveals the tears that are about to come again. My eyes are swollen and red from all of the crying, every part of me that you've kissed, or fucked, or groped is aching, and I just lay underneath you and let you continue as I wait for an answer, wondering if I could expect a slap, or silence, or some insult that let me know that this was all my fault anyway.
pain=pleasure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 10:36 PM   #23
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I twist my fingers cruelly inside your ass. Because you're so fucking hot, you tight little bitch, I growl near your ear. Feeling my cock harden inside you again. I pinch your nipple, Let me hear you beg for it, slut, and then I take that nipple into my hot, moist mouth, enjoying you. Starting to rock my hips slowly against you again.

//Ravish
Old 03-26-2009, 10:44 PM   #24
pain=pleasure

I gasp as you twist your fingers inside of me and dig my fingers into my palms, gritting my teeth against the pain. Your explanation adds to the increasing feeling of guilt I have. I shouldn't have ever come here in the first place. You pinch my nipple and I groan slightly in pain, automatically doing as you said.
"Please, please, do it again." The words bother me because they tell me that I'm sealing my own fate. Now I've told you to do it, it isn't even rape anymore. But even as you take the nipple back into your mouth and the pinching stops, I realize I would probably still do whatever you said without the threat of pain. I'm terrified of you.
Old 03-26-2009, 10:59 PM   #25
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

Hearing your words, I laugh softly, delighted. Good little slut. I smack your breast sharply with my hand. You are a little slut, aren't you? Not a virgin anymore. You gave me your tight little cunt, didn't you? Grinning as I whisper these words in your ear. Now listen up. I thrust hard into you, my cock swelling inside your tight sheath. My seed has made you slick and so easy, mmmmmmm, yes. Fucking listen up, whore. Each time I thrust, you say 'harder'. Got it? I smack you again, watching your eyes, your body feeling so delicious around my cock. Got it, bitch?

//Ravish
Old 03-27-2009, 07:44 PM   #26
pain=pleasure

I sharply intake air as you slap my breast, the tender flesh flushing red almost immediately. I don't want to answer your first two questions, but deciding whatever you might do to me if I make you angry is worse than not doing what you want, I give a slight nod of my head. It makes me sick to agree with you, especially about something like this. I gasp and arch up into you as you thrust again, glad to find that it is easier now that you've cum. When you tell me what you want me to say, I feel a sinking sensation in my stomach. I knew that if I asked you, you would certainly do it. You slapped me again and I bite my lip to keep from crying out. When you repeat the question, I gasp out the answer quickly in an attempt to avoid another smack.
"Yes, I understand."
Old 03-28-2009, 08:46 PM   #27
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

Good little whore, I groan, enjoying the tight slickness of you. I start to pump my hips rapidly. Say it, bitch, I gasp. Sliding the hard girth of my cock in...and out...and into you, deep, wedging myself into your tight body. I grab your hips and pull you against me as I thrust, delighting in the expression on your face.

//Ravish
Old 03-29-2009, 10:28 PM   #28
pain=pleasure

I whimper again and bite my lip as you begin to thrust again. In... out... in... out... Your voice distracted me from my mental counting of your movements. I hesitated for only a moment.
"Harder," I said in barely a whisper. You startle me as you grip my hips and start yanking me towards you, making me fuck you back. The expression on my face reflects the surprise, shock, and pain this causes and I can tell you're enjoying it. The rough fabric of the couch rubs my back raw as you continue to drag me towards you to give yourself more pleasure.
Old 04-14-2009, 10:08 AM   #29
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

That's right, little whore, that's right, I groan, savaging you with my body, thrust after wild thrust. I smack your breast sharply. Say it again, bitch. My hips pumping every thick inch of me into you... I am riding you into the sofa, forcing my hot little date and enjoying the way your body bounces beneath me. I nip at your soft neck with my teeth. god, so tight...you are so tight around me...

//Ravish
Old 04-14-2009, 07:19 PM   #30
pain=pleasure

I gasp with every hard thrust, my body pushing up into yours each time you force yourself inside. My teeth dig into my lip as you slap me again and I quickly gasp out the words you want to hear among my frantic breaths.
"Harder!" My voice is strained and the word has an odd inflection on the last syllable as you slam into me again.
Old 04-14-2009, 07:27 PM   #31
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

Feeling you move under me, I groan, Oh fuck yeah, little bitch. You're such a hot fucking date... I hear your gasp of "Harder!" and I slam in deep, pillaging you, pushing deep and grinding my hips hard into you. My breath coming in little grunts. Oh yeah, you fucking want it, I groan, lowering my mouth to your breast and suckling with a raw passion. My body hot and furious on top of you, the scent of me and the scent of you...the sofa cushions rubbing roughly against your back.

Pinned under me, ravaged, you are nothing but a bitch to serve my need. Ever since we walked through that door, I've wanted to sheathe myself deep within you and smother your hot little body...

//Ravish
Old 04-14-2009, 07:42 PM   #32
pain=pleasure

You gave me what I asked for when you slammed into me so hard and deep I saw colors flash infront of my eyes. My torso leaps up again and crashes into you before you take my breast with your mouth. I groan and turn my head to the side, trying to escape the sensation of being smothered, but heat is all around me and I can't get away from your weight or your breath or your scent. Even as my walls are being rubbed raw and I feel I'm reaching my breaking point, you continue to use me roughly and without mercy.
Old 04-14-2009, 07:48 PM   #33
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

I start pumping my fingers in and out of your ass as I tear into you with my brutal, demanding cock...wanting to see the way your face winces up in pain. Your nipple tastes so good in my mouth...I bite it before grabbing your hair and forcing your head back toward me. Roughly taking your mouth in a kiss, my mouth savage on yours, bruising. Your body so soft and exquisite beneath my hard, muscled weight. A long animal groan into your mouth, and you can feel my cock begin to spasm again inside you...

//Ravish
Old 04-14-2009, 07:58 PM   #34
pain=pleasure

"Uhh..." I groan, my face contorting with pain just like you expected. I make another pitiful noise of pain when you bite the sensitive flesh of my nipple and then let my head be guided to the angle you prefer it without fighting your grip in my hair. Your lips on mine are so brutal it literally hurts, it couldn't even be called a kiss, it's too savage. You groan, long and low, and I feel your cock begin to jerk like it did last time. Even among the sharp rises and falls of my body in time with your thrusts, I can't help but be relieved the end is nearing.
Old 04-14-2009, 08:04 PM   #35
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

I spasm inside you again,...and again,...and again. The squeeze of your tight, unwilling body around me is an unbearable pleasure. Grunting wildly into your mouth as I empty into you. At last I lift my lips from yours and rest them against your neck, my body collapsed on top of you, smelling of sweat and semen and man. I breathe. Feeling your breasts rise and fall underneath me. My cock twitching very slightly inside you as the heat subsides slowly.

//Ravish
Old 04-14-2009, 08:17 PM   #36
pain=pleasure

I can feel all of the slight movements you make inside of me, only able to stand them because I know they mean a break, no matter how slight. My lips are still as you grunt your pleasure into them, and once you finish and collapse on top of me I close my eyes and just inhale and exhale, my breathing slightly fast. I'm waiting to find what comes next. Is there more ? Something new ? Can I leave ? One of the first two seem much more likely, I can't imagine you letting me go now.
Old 04-14-2009, 08:24 PM   #37
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

With a long, contented sigh I lift my head and nuzzle your breast before lifting my eyes to yours, watching for your reaction. Well, and a ghost of a smile plays across my lips, what shall I do with you now, little bitch?

I flick my moist tongue across your nipple.

I should probably kill you, I say softly.

//Ravish
Old 04-14-2009, 08:29 PM   #38
pain=pleasure

I don't answer when you ask what you should do with me now, but when you mention killing me, my body tenses and words and promises start flying out of my mouth wildly.
"Oh, God, no... please, don't. I swear, I'll do anything. I won't tell anyone, no one will ever no. Don't... please..." I continue to babble, my eyes filling with tears as my voice grows more and more frantic.
Old 04-14-2009, 08:33 PM   #39
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

Pulling my hand free from your soft, lovely buttocks, I reach under the sofa and bring up my prized knife, an antique, with a beautiful carved hilt. I let you see it, and run the cold flat of the blade across your breast, over your nipple. I watch your eyes, a flicker of heat in mine. My hips still locked to yours, my massive cock still sheathed deep inside you.

Oh, but it will be fun, little bitch. I run the flat coldly across your nipple. Can you think of anything that would be more fun?

I'm smiling now, a smile that tells you that you need to think very, very fast.

//Ravish
Old 04-14-2009, 08:43 PM   #40
pain=pleasure

My eyes grow wide at the sight of the knife and when you let it slide across my chest I hold my breath, unwilling to breathe in and have my chest pushed up against the blade. The cold metal and the danger it carries makes my skin prickle with goosebumps despite your heat. I hear your words and I franticallly scan through all my memories for anything sex-related. Not caring if I sound like a whore, or realizing that offering suggestions is only stalling, I throw out what I've come up with.
"Let me suck your cock, fuck me in the ass..." The words come out easily, despite the fact that I've never actually done either. Finding I can't come up with anything else, I force my eyes to go back to yours and away from the knife. "I'm not much good to you dead." My voice shakes and the tears threaten to spill over yet again as I find myself faced with something even worse than rape.