Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-16-2008, 10:43 AM   #1
older and wiser
Privileged Member

older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to older and wiser
Default The Loan Shark ( for Taking it)

I walked along the street to my next collection address. Nice house, nice street, it's not just people on council estates who need my services. I had been in the private lending market for around 5 years now. Nice little number, I have the money and people want it, it is as simple as that. Of course I am not the fairy Godmother, it is a business, but if the banks won't lend and your credit card is maxed out, well, just who do you turn to.
Take this lady here, appears to live the good life, house nicely furnished, new car in the drive, she's doing alright. Bollocks, the car is on HP and she is falling behind with the payments, the furniture is on the never never as well, and those payments are due and since her boyfriend left, even the mortgage is starting to fall behind. That's where I came in, she wanted a couple of thousand to tidy her over. Sure, no problem, call it £50 a week over the next 18 months, I am sure things will be better by then. Oh, and the late payment charges, well they are expensive, but I can't imagine you falling behind. I tell them all the shit. Of course they will fall behind, that's why they come to me.
Well, here I am, let's see what she has to say today as I press the door bell
older and wiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 11:21 AM   #2
Taking it

To the outside world it appears i lead a comfortable lifestyle-where i live in Dunstan Close is a nice area-and well i guess you have to keep up-what's the old saying?-'Keep up with the joneses'-and that's what i did.

It was ok for a while-well when they were two of us contributing to the many things we had on h.p-the sofa-the new car-latest gadgets-widescreen tv etc-but then a few months ago my boyfriend Connor upped and left without even telling me why-not just that i didn't have a clue where he was either-and so i was left with a pile of debts and was struggling to pay them.

It was ok for a while-overtime was pretty good at work-but then the credit crunch hit and i was on basic hours-and it really got me down.

I was bemoaning my bad luck to my workmate Trudy one day-telling her all about Connor and the debt he'd left me in-'Look Stacey,why don't i have a chat with my hubby?-He got a loan off a guy called Shaun Terry-it really helped us out-the money is guaranteed-and the interest is a bit high-but it'll stop the wolves from the door'.

Telling her i'd think about it i went home-i spent all night writing out how much i owed and to whom-this Shaun Terry was becoming more appealing.

So i got his number and called him up-he came to visit me that night at home-i was surprised when he called round-for some reason i was expecting some dodgy middle aged man with a beer gut-but Shaun was nothing like that !-early 30's-muscly-tanned-sparkling blue eyes and a smile that'd make any girls knees go weak.

We chatted for hours before we even discussed business-he was so friendly and was the answer to my prayers-he agreed he'd lend me the money and i in turn agreed to pay £50 a week-it was a godsend.

I managed to pay with no trouble at all-but then bad luck hit again and i was cut back to 3 days a week at work-bloody recession-i'd hid the last time Shaun had turned up for the weekly payment-but as 7pm approached i knew he'd be here again-it was no use hiding-i'd just have to explain my circumstances-and from what i'd seen of Shaun he seemed a nice enough guy-hopefully he'd give me a few weeks grace until i got back on my feet.

The doorbell rings-ok i know it's silly-but i've dressed to impress-low cut top-short mini skirt-hoping he'll be struck by my womanly charms and fall for the 'poor little woman' act-and give me some time.

I open the door with a smile 'Hi Shaun come in-would you like a coffee?-i need to talk to you' i greet him.
Old 12-16-2008, 01:07 PM   #3
older and wiser
Privileged Member

older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

'Hi, how are you' I replied as I stepped in through the door. Always a nice smile for me, and a nice bit of stiff as well I thought to myself once again. Still, doesn't do good to get too close to customers, especially when I hear that old line 'I need to talk to you'
Following you, I walk into the kitchen and at your invitation take a seat at the dining table as you put on the kettle. I watch as you sort the cups, nice legs and nice tits I think to myself, she's making an effort today, not that she needs to. Now, what has she to say, can't think it will be too hard to guess
Old 12-16-2008, 02:31 PM   #4
Taking it

You greet me pleasantly and i let you into the house-we walk through into the kitchen and you settle yourself on a chair by my big oak kitchen table-i bend over to get the cups-blushing as i realise i've probably given you an eyeful!.

As i pop the coffee into the cups and wait for the kettle to boil i turn round and decide it's probably best if i'm honest from the start.

'Shaun-the thing is-well i know i missed last weeks payment and i'm struggling for this weeks too-i've been cut down to a three day week and i just haven't got the money'-the kettle clicks off and i turn and make the coffee-as i hand you yours i continue-'I know that makes me a hundred in arrears-but i was wondering if i could extend the payments or something?-i've got twenty five pounds but i'm afraid that's all'.

I watch as you take a sip of your coffee-then stretch your long legs out infront of you-i'm waiting for you to say something but you don't.

'so' i add rushing my words 'Do you think you could help me out Shaun?-i'd be really greatful-can we come to some arrangement?'.
Old 12-17-2008, 12:19 PM   #5
older and wiser
Privileged Member

'We can always come to some arrangement, that's the nature of the business i am in, here to help' I said as I sipped my coffee. 'Of course, the penalty clauses have kicked in, so it's not as simple as you just owing me £75, there is the missed payment fee of £200 for last week, and the reduced payment fee of £100 for this week if all you can pay is £25. That is on top of the missing £75 as well. Like I said I am here to help, but I'm not a charity, I have my own overheads.'
I watch your face as the colour drains from it, it always gets them I think to myself, the true cost of borrowing.
'So, Stacey, are you sure you can't offer any more than £25 this week?' I say, as my gaze moves from your eyes to your long legs
Old 12-17-2008, 12:26 PM   #6
Taking it

As Shaun explains everything to me the colour drains from my face-i'm in deep shit here financially-probably in a worse mess than i was to start with.

'I don't think i can pay anymore' i say-the tears welling up in my eyes 'I could maybe get some more money but it won't be for another 3 or 4 days-i'm really sorry Shaun'.

He lets out a long sigh-stroking his chin-and through my water filled eyes i'm sure i catch him checking out my legs-i feel a little nervous-but then stop myself-he's a well known money lender,he isn't going to to anything i think to myself.

'I just can't give you what i don't have' i say- sobbing now.
Old 12-17-2008, 09:21 PM   #7
older and wiser
Privileged Member

'Relax' I say in my most sincere voice, 'there's nothing to cry about, every problem has a solution' I put my cup down on the table and move towards you, Sitting down next to you, I put my hand under your chin 'No need for tears' I say with my voice as soft as I can, my other hand moving onto your leg, feeling the soft, but firm skin of your thighs as I squeeze gently. 'There is always other ways to pay, especially if you can't make the cash payments already'
Old 12-19-2008, 09:36 AM   #8
Taking it

You seem quite understanding-telling me to relax you put your coffee down and move to sit on the chair next to me-your finger softly rests under my chin tilting my crestfallen head upwards.

Big tears splash down my cheeks-i feel embarrassed that i'm crying infront of you-as you wipe one of those tears away your touch feels soft and gentle on my skin.

I hardly notice your other hand moving up my leg as you're so light in your touch-it's not til your fingers begin to squeeze onto my soft firm thigh i realise...I jump back startled

'Shaun-what the fuck are you doing?' i gasp-'Please don't touch me-perhaps you should go'.

I step away from you and stand against the kitchen counter-my fingertips ready to open the knife drawer-my heart is thudding against my chest so hard i'm sure it's visible to you-suddenly i feel extremely vunerable in my tight top and mini skirt-and also very frightened.
Old 12-19-2008, 03:47 PM   #9
older and wiser
Privileged Member

'Stacey, there's nothing to worry about' I say as I advance towards you, 'Don't tell me your going shy on me, you didn't dress like that if you didn't want me to notice'
I stand in front of you, forcing you to back right up to the counter, one of my hands stroking your body through your tight top, fingers lingering on your breasts.
'You know, these sort of arrangements happen all the time, we're both adults, I know you can't pay, you know you can't pay, well not cash, but you know what else you have' I lean forwards to kiss your lips, 'So, be a big girl and just enjoy it'
Old 12-20-2008, 10:24 AM   #10
Taking it

I'm backed against the counter now-my eyes wide in fright as you approach me telling me to relax-not to worry-'you have to be joking' i think as i feel your fingers trailing over my body 'how dare you tell me not to worry when you're going to force me into having sex with you'.

Your fingers now linger on my breasts-fleeting touches to my nipples make them hard and erect-and as you gently cup my breasts in your hands-softly squeezing them a small sigh escapes my lips.

'Be a big girl and enjoy it' you whisper in a smooth voice-as if this is perfectly natural that a woman should give you her body if she can't pay her debt-and as your lips near mine-your hands still caressing lightly on my breasts,i open the drawer,my fingers rest on the cold steel of the blade of the kitchen knife-i pull it quickly and triumphantly from the drawer-then push you away.

'Fuck off Shaun-i mean it' i yell-my voice quivering and shaky 'Back off-i'll i'll i'll stab you-i fucking mean it'-the knife is shaking violently in my hand as i struggle to control my rising nerves.

Your face darkens.
Old 12-20-2008, 01:59 PM   #11
older and wiser
Privileged Member

I can't believe what I am seeing, as my blood starts to boil 'Stupid fucking bitch' I snarl as I take a step back, my eyes never leaving yours, the blade only in my periphal vision. 'Put that fucking knife down before I make you regret it' I watch as you stand there, tremors running through you as you hold the knife out. Your nerves stretched to breaking point, as I stare at you, looking for an opening. ''Now put that fucking knife down, I won't ask nicely again'
I can see the tears and fear in your eyes as you wave the knife, both hands gripping it so tight, your knuckles are white.
I see my chance and move slightly to the side, watching as you follow me. Slowly my hand moves along the work top, taking hold of your coffee mug, still nice and hot. A slight smile forms on my face, and I see your eyes widen even more. In a flash I throw the contents of the cup into your face.
Your automatic reaction is to flinch and I follow up with a knee to your stomach, grabbing your wrists as I do so, and banging them hard on the counter so the knife is released from your hand.
'I'll fucking show you what happens to girls who think they are tough'
and knock you to the floor with a a hard back hand as I reach for the tea towel and tear it into strips, forcing one piece into your mouth and then using the others to secure your hands behind your back.
'We could have done this the easy way, but now, now I am going to teach you a lesson'
I lean over and start to rip the clothes from your body, the material thin as it is easily tearing
In a matter of only a minute or so, you are naked on the floor before me, as undo my belt and wind it around my wrist
Old 12-20-2008, 03:01 PM   #12
Taking it

I grip the knife tightly with both hands-my knuckles are turning white but it doesn't stop my hands shaking and the knife is waving all over the place.

I'm so frightened,scared of what will happen-would i have the nerve to use the knife on you?-how do i get out of this?-what will you do to me?-so many thoughts run through my head as i stand trying to control my mind and nerves-it's a battle i'm losing.

You shout vicious words at me-threatening me-the tears spill down my cheeks-but my eyes follow your movements as you reach for my cup.

Hot liquid burns onto my face and i scream with pain-you've thrown the contents of my cup on to me-i stumble crying more now as the pain takes over-your knee connects with a blow to my stomach-and as i double up you bang my hands onto the counter forcing me to drop the knife-my only defence has gone.

'I'll fucking show you what happens to girls who think they're tough' you snarl-unleashing a backhander across my face-the force in which you hit me is so hard it knocks me clean to the floor.

'I'm sorry-i'm sorry-please don't hurt me' i squeal-begging for mercy-pleading with you for leniancy.

I hear material ripping and a piece of cloth is crammed into my mouth-i gag as it's pushed in-then my arms are whipped behind my back as you bind my hands together-i'm trussed up-unable to move.

I lie on the floor-my body shaking-tears cascading down my cheeks-and you begin to strip me-tearing off my thin top then unhooking my bra-slicing it off so it leaves my body-my skirt is undone and slid down my legs-then you remove my panties-i'm now naked on the floor infront of you.

Instinctively i pull my legs together-shutting them tight-hoping to deny you the access i know you want and crave-i can hear the sound of you unclasping your belt and i try to curl up to protect myself-my frightened tear stained face looking pleadingly at you.
Old 12-20-2008, 03:14 PM   #13
older and wiser
Privileged Member

'Time to get you warmed up first' I snarl as I start to lash at you with the belt, the leather striking your soft defenceless body. Each strike leaving a vivid red mark on your soft skin. Each lash leaving a a burning sensation coarsing through your body. The pain building and building as each time the belt lands, more fire is added, your body turning red.
After what seems an eternity, I put the belt down and drag you to your feet, bending you roughly over the counter, forcing your breasts down onto the hard cold granite as i kick you legs apart
'Told you we could have done this the easy way'
Old 12-20-2008, 03:24 PM   #14
Taking it

I hear a whooshing sound-and the belt cracks down onto my body which jerks from the pain-i shuffle awkwardly around the floor-trying to protect myself-but you rain blow after blow on me with the belt-whipping me relentlessly.

My skin burns with each lash-and i can feel the red welts rising as you land the belt onto my skin-i sob and cry-though it's muffled through the gag-it's unbearable and seems to go on for an eternity-i've never felt such searing pain.

Finally you drop the belt-your breath ragged from the effort you've put in whipping me-bending down to me you haul me to my feet.

You stare coldly into my eyes which are filled with pools of tears-and then spin me round roughly bending me over the work counter.

My breasts hit the cold granite of the counter-as you press me down hard my breasts seem to squash into the surface-a hard kick on either side of my legs forces them apart.

'Please no-please don't' i beg into my gag-hoping that you'll somehow spare me what i know is coming.

'Told you we could've done this the easy way' you spit at me-as your vice like grip pins me down
Old 12-20-2008, 03:35 PM   #15
older and wiser
Privileged Member

'Undoing my fly, I ease out my hard cock, the whipping I had just given you having added to my arousal, as I move the tip of it to your pussy.
I jab at you with a finger, so tight and dry, this is really going to hurt you, I think to myself as i start to press the tip against your pussy lips.
'Christ, your tight' I say into your ear, as I push harder, slowly forcing the head of my cock in' it is almost painful for me, then with one savage lunger I lush myself in you to the hilt, your body arching with the pain as I pull out almost and ram in again, and again.
No finesse, just hard fucking, one hand pressing you down onto the work top as I fuck your pussy without thought for anyones pleasure or need but my own.
my thighs slam against your arse as you feel every inch of me in you, tearing at your dry pussy, my grunts matched only by your sobs as the corner of the worktop digs into your stomach. Each thrust from me driving you forward hard. Each stroke of my cock adding to my own excitement.
Old 12-20-2008, 03:54 PM   #16
Taking it

It's earily silent-the only sounds are my muffled sobs and your hard uneven breathing-then i hear the sound of your zip undoing-it's agonising-like you're deliberately pulling it down slowly to taunt me.

Your finger stabs at my pussy-i'm dry and you jab a little harder trying to force an entry-giving up on that i then feel the tip of your hardness pushing against my lips 'Christ you're dry and tight' you mouth in my ear-as you manouevre your cock around trying to gain entrance-the tip just about slides in.

'Fuck this' you grunt-and savagely lunge into me-my body arches up with the pain as you thrust into me-the pain caused by your sudden lunge and the fact i'm dry-as my body jerks upwards you push me back down onto the counter-holding me down.

You taunt me by almost withdrawing before forcing yourself back into me over and over-it's agonising-my pussy still dry is feeling stretched and torn as you pump into me with great force-i feel as though i'm being torn apart inside.

Your thighs crash into me with every thrust-the counter digs into me and as you push inside me i'm shoved forward with the force-your grunting and ragged breath as you rape me is almost drowned out by my heavy sobs as i beg you over and over to stop.
Old 12-20-2008, 04:01 PM   #17
older and wiser
Privileged Member

With a final thrust, my cock jerks and I cry out as I shoot my first jet of cum deep into your womb. Again and again, my cock jerks as I thrust harder still into you, each thrust, each jerk of my cock leaving more cum in you, filling your pussy, my cocks presence forcing if to dribble down and out onto your pussy lips, down and onto your inner thighs as I hold myself there, breathless.
It was over very fast, my excitemnt leading me beyond my normal control as I pull myself out of you, wiping my cock on your arse as you lay there slumped on the counter.
I put myself away, and undo your bonds. You don't move though, you just lay there still.
'Don't think that is coming off your bill, next time I want my money'
Old 12-20-2008, 04:11 PM   #18
Taking it

I feel your body shuddering and your cock tighten-'No-please no' i cry out-i have no birth control-i don't want you making me pregnant.

I feel it-warm and rushing up to my unprotected womb-the first wave of cum flows from your cock into me-i bite hard on my gag as you jerk and thrust harder-sending more of your seed deep inside me-filling my pussy with your unwanted warm cum.

You hold yourself in me-leaning over me i feel your warm uneven breath as you pant and gasp to recover from your climax-my pussy lips are wet as your cum seeps down coating them-i feel it trickle out to rest on my inner thighs.

I say nothing-the horror of being raped has left me dumbstruck-i feel you wipe your cock over my arse-but i just lay slumped over the counter-unable to move after the vicious assault.

I hear you doing up your trousers then you free my hands-still i don't move-my whole body is in shock-i can't comprehend what you've just done to me-you've beaten and raped me.

'Don't think that is coming off your bill,next time i want my money'.

Those words echo around my head as i sob loudly-my tears making pools on the counter.
Old 12-22-2008, 04:30 AM   #19
older and wiser
Privileged Member

A week has passed
Old 12-22-2008, 04:37 AM   #20
older and wiser
Privileged Member

Once more, I walk up the path towards your door. it has been a nervous week for me. I kept thinking back to my last visit, how I had reacted, and half expected my door to be broken down by the police at any time.
Well, it was one of two things that stopped her I think to myself, my reputation, or you enjoyed it. I snigger, probably the former.
'This is it' I turn and say top the man with me, 'let's see what she has got for us today' as I press the door bell and wait patiently
No answer, so I press again, leaving my finger on the button, the bell sounding constantly. I know you are in there,
I lean down and open the letter box
'Stacey, I know you are in there, now open the door, I want my money...........now'