Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-13-2008, 03:42 PM   #1
darkness
Privileged Member

darkness has initial reputation
Default the boyfrend (resereved for pvplymates

your chacter is becky mines doug.

Something shattered in the room below, probably a glass, perhaps an empty bottle of liquor. This was followed by laughter, the hysterical laughter of two drunks immensely amused by each others antics, and then silence bar the odd cackle. Becky released a soft lungful of air, fingers curling around the edge of the duvet that lay over her, curling up into as tight a ball as she could manage. The soft blonde hair which flowed from her head was tied back from her face, gentle blue eyes open and fixed upon the photo frame that stood on her bed-side table.

A male smiled back at her from the glossed surface of the photo, sandy blonde hair tousled on top of his head, a lopsided grin upon his lips, eyes twinkling. Everything had changed since Becky's father had died, and it was her father that occupied the picture she now stared out. How she wished that he hadn't had to die, that any moment now he would burst into her room and gather her into his arms, reassuring her that it would all be ok now. But he had and he wouldn't. Instead, surprisingly innocent for an eighteen year old, she had to endure her mother's countless drunken boyfriends. It felt as though her mother had died along with her father, she was an orphan in her own home.

Tears gathered within her eyes as she reached her arm from the warmth of the cover, fingertip brushing against the photo. "Daddy...what am i going to do...."

~~~~~~~~

Becky woke with a start, having not even noticed that she had fallen asleep, uncertain what had woken her. Propping herself upon an elbow, her sleepy gaze swept the room, taking not of the faint tinge of light visible in the sky through the gap in her curtains. So..it had to be some time in the early morning. A frown furrowed her brow at the sudden sensation of being watched, causing her to sit upright, the duvet falling away as she searched the room again. Drawing in a deep breath, she held it, alarmed to hear another's breathing fill the stillness of the room. Her head turned, snapping toward the doorway to find a shadow standing within it, a light down the hallway silohetting the figure

She paused, squinting through the darkness, as she tried to make out who it might be that was staring at her. "D-doug?" Becky stammered, her mother's latest fling. It was the only male that could be standing in her doorway, though for a brief second she had felt her heart leap as she almost called out for her dad. "What's wrong? What are you doing?"
darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 03:44 PM   #2
darkness
Privileged Member

my buddys left me alone with my girls baby, becky, i was drunk when i sarted up the stairs it was near morning on saterday, then i started to have deep urge to screw someone, it always happened when i drank to much. but my girl wasnt around 'odd' i thought then i stared at her daughter's room. then a thought hit me as i enter her room. i stopped when i herad my name i said "hi sweety" as i enter her room shuting the door behind me.
Old 11-13-2008, 10:11 PM   #3
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"hi sweety." I was alarmed as Doug walked toward me, I pulled the blankets up to my neck and stared at him. "What are you doing here, Doug, you should be with my Mother." I wanted him to stop coming toward me. I was getting scared as he moved slowly but steadily toward me. When he reached my bed he sat down close to me and I moved away from him. "Doug, go away."
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 03:49 PM   #4
darkness
Privileged Member

"your mother isn't home" i reply as i sat down on your bed. then i was silent for awhil then i asked "becky are you a virgin?"
Old 11-14-2008, 05:24 PM   #5
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I press myself against the wall as you sat down on my bed. I watched you like a hawk afraid of your intentions. When you told me my Mom wasn't home, I looked for a way to get away from you if I had to. I held the blanket high even though I wore flannel pjs, I had nothing under them and that made me feel funny. My mouth dropped open when you asked if I was a virgin. I was but that was none of your business. "I don't think you need to know that. I think you should leave my room Doug, its obvious you have been drinking."
Old 11-14-2008, 05:33 PM   #6
darkness
Privileged Member

i luaghed and siad "your right but i wont leave just yet. i want to play a game but frist you must answer my quistion."
Old 11-14-2008, 05:36 PM   #7
rvplymates
Banned

I frowned as I looked at you and shook my head. "That is none of your business, you are not my Mom or Dad. I don't want to play any games. This is my room and you don't belong in here. I started to move slowly along the wall to the foot of my bed. I planned to make a run for it.
Old 11-14-2008, 05:40 PM   #8
darkness
Privileged Member

i grap you throw back on to the bed i then slap you a couple of times and siad "answer me are you or arn't you a virgin or i can find out for myself
Old 11-14-2008, 05:56 PM   #9
rvplymates
Banned

I was shocked as you grabbed me and threw me down on my back on my bed. I cried out as you slapped my face several time and told me to answer you or you would find out for yourself.

Tears slid down my face as I answered you. "I am a virgin". I was to scared to move now as I was afraid you would hit me some more. I laid on my back, crying, and looking at you, fear clutched my hear.
Old 11-14-2008, 06:00 PM   #10
darkness
Privileged Member

"there was that so hard?" i asked "now shall we play or will you need a lesson in being humbal.

Last edited by darkness; 11-15-2008 at 03:52 PM.
Old 11-16-2008, 06:54 PM   #11
rvplymates
Banned

I was scared as you spoke to me. I didn't move because I knew you would hurt me. I laid there on the bed crying as I shook my head no to your question. I stared into your eyes, pleadingly, but you seemed intent on doing something to me. I knew I could not fight you as you were too strong. I prayed that my Mother would come home.
Old 11-16-2008, 06:59 PM   #12
darkness
Privileged Member

"no?" i say "well to bad!" i then make you stand up and say "remove your clothes or else i will hurt you badly" i still keep a hand on your hair so you don't run.
Old 11-16-2008, 07:28 PM   #13
rvplymates
Banned

You made me stand up but kept your one hand entwined in my hair. I knew I couldn't run as when you spoke to me you gave my hair a little tug. "remove your clothes or else i will hurt you badly." I looked at you wide eyed as I have never been nude in front of a man. You pull my hair harder and tears form in my eyes as I begin to unbutton my pj top. I do it slowly trying to figure out a way out of this. So you pull my hair harder and I finish unbuttoning my top and slip it off. I put my hand in the elastic of my bottoms and push down and cover myself with my hands.
Old 11-17-2008, 03:06 PM   #14
darkness
Privileged Member

i see you obay as you undress for me "lay on the bed now. and look at me with your hands at your sides" i bark
Old 11-18-2008, 11:09 PM   #15
rvplymates
Banned

I had my eyes lowered, I was so ashamed when you yelled at me. "lay on the bed now. and look at me with your hands at your sides" I slow raised my eyes, tears filled them as my fisted hands went down by my sides. "Please, don't do this to me."
Old 11-19-2008, 03:45 PM   #16
darkness
Privileged Member

"i will do this cause im bigger then you" i then undo do my pants, revealng a monster sized cock. and then said "spare the rod, spil the child" as i cliamed in between your legs
Old 11-19-2008, 11:01 PM   #17
rvplymates
Banned

"i will do this cause im bigger then you" i then undo do my pants, revealng a monster sized cock. and then said "spare the rod, spil the child" as i cliamed in between your legs

I screamed out, "Noooo," as you joke about what you were going to do to me. Your broad body pushed its way between my legs and I tried to push you away. I wriggled upward away from you but you grabbed my hips and held me down. I was crying hysterically as your huge cock pressed against my opening.
Old 11-20-2008, 03:34 PM   #18
darkness
Privileged Member

i let it rest against your openeing for a minaute or two then thrusted into you, i started to fuck you with wreckless abondone
Old 11-20-2008, 06:46 PM   #19
rvplymates
Banned

Your hardened cock pressed lightly against me, my hope soared thinking you were thinking it over and maybe you would not do it to me. Suddenly you slammed into me and I screamed. Your hand went over my mouth muffling my scream as you pounded hard into me. I was crying in pain and you did not care.
Old 11-21-2008, 03:12 PM   #20
darkness
Privileged Member

i muffeled your screams with my one hand and sucked your breast with my mouth and then i looked at you and said "your so tight. i think ill cum inside you." i then, after several more thrusts cum inside you. filling you and overlowing your opening