Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-27-2008, 11:07 AM   #41
lendava1

lendava1 has initial reputation

Your screams are like music for my ears. ''We have let you go, and that's the way you're thanking us. Now scream bitch,scream!'' while I putting more cutts on your belly and legs.

We come to the house,where this all started. I open the door and threw you out on the ground. You are trying to crawl away,but a hard kick in the face from one of guys send you to your back. I step out of the car,grab your hair in start draging you back in the house. I am pulling your hair so hard that quite big amount of your hair stayes in my hand when I threw you on the bedroom floor.

''We would immediate start fucking you again,bitch if we wouldn't be so exhausted from the previous fuck.'' You are trying getting to your knees.''But we can punish you also another way.'' I turn to my buddys'' Beat her up.''

And they start to beating you up,hiting and kicking you in the face,in the head,in the stomach,until you fall unconsciously to the floor. ''It's enough. we still owe here another round of fucking.''

We put you on the bed and tie you again with the cuffs. We need some rest and something to eat so we leave you in the room with a lot of painful thoughts in our mind what we will do you tonight.
lendava1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 11:10 PM   #42
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to nikigirl

I am shocked like anything. I keep screaming to the wounds as they increased my pain. I am again at the same house and thrown on the floor. I immed start to move on my knees and somo one comes in front of me and gives me a visciious kick on my face, lifting me off ground and throwing me back. The leader pulls me by my hairs. My hairs have the weight of my entire body and some of them are up rooted too. I become helpless. I keep listening to him as he says they are exhausted by the fuck but cried again as they all start beating me up. I am used as a punching bag. Punches in my belly, on face, on boobs and even kicks on my limbs and back give me multiple fractures on my body. I pray God to kill me and get me free of all this pain inside. And I fall on the ground with the beating and pass out..
nikigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 01:51 AM   #43
lendava1

It's now almost dark and we came back to the house to finish the job. To finish because they are already many cops and FBI agents in the town looking for their member. It's just the question of time before they find us. But before that hapens we would have a little more fun.

We enter the room and find you still unconsciousness. So we pour you again with water to wake up. As you are start to waking up I wide your legs,positione my self between them and give you a vicious pump in your ravaged pussy,waking you up completely.

''Welcome back to realitiy,bitch. I hope you will enjoye that!'' as I start banging hard as I can,tearing you up inside.
Old 08-28-2008, 06:15 AM   #44
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am lying unconsciouss on bed with my hands cuffed behind me. I splash of cold water awakes me and my mind starts getting a flashback of the last 20 hours. I am still in that flash back, and I feel sharp pain in my pussy and a jerk. With that pain I come to life again and see that the leader is in me and started giving me brutal thrusts. I look at him, defeated, lost, given up and at his disposal. I am speechless as I know any word might give adverse reaction.
Old 08-28-2008, 07:12 AM   #45
lendava1

I am fucking you harder and harder,pushing deep as I can. I can fully feel the blood that is pouring out of your pussy. Finaly I can not take any more and my dick explodes in your hole.
I take it out,spray the rest of the cum on your belly and brest and give place to the others. I don't even have the desire anymore to put in your mouth,you're namely covered with blood all over your face.

You lost so much blood,I'm wondering that you're still breathing. Now your breaths are harder with any moment. Meanwhile A.J. is deep inside you, violently ripping into your bloodied womanhood,bobbing his head in excitement. After a while he is dumping his load in you. And Tommy is already rubbing his penis into your face,in a humiliating way. Now it's his turn.
Old 08-28-2008, 09:02 AM   #46
nikigirl
Privileged Member

I get fresh feelings of pain in my pussy with this person's thrusts but I lay unmoving crying softly. I feel that the pussy has got a serious wound and its bleeding heavily now. I can see that when you cum in me and take the dick out coated in my blood. I am again taken by another one as he tries even harder and making me jerk with pain and thrusts.

One of them come and rubs his dick on my lips in a sick way. I feel humilated but cant react. The one in my pussy cums now and this person takes his place and keep increasing my pains
Old 08-28-2008, 09:40 AM   #47
lendava1

Now he is in you. He was waiting patiently for his turn and now he puts all his force in that pumps,hard as he can,hurting you even more.

I meanwhile take the knife again I start making another little cuts on your body. From your breasts to your belly and legs,enjoying in your screams.

''You will now die here'' I whispere to you,''but slowly,like I sad,we will rape you to death!'' As a confirmation to my words you are turned over to your side,Tommy is still in your pussy,tearing it apart,while Bobby puts his cock deep in your ass,pushing it like a wild man,literally destroying your rectum.

As you're banged from front and behind with a great cruelty,the blood is pouring from your vagina and anus like water.

I think it's just matter of time before your hart gives up.
Old 08-28-2008, 10:20 AM   #48
nikigirl
Privileged Member

I get a hint now that I wont survive this ordeal. I am rammed visciously and with that the leader comes with his knife and start making cuts on my body making me scream again in pain. I shout loud "Kill meeeee..."

And he says u will die slowly here. I am turned and again double fucked with hard thrusts. The pain is so intense that I lose sensations from my pussy and ass. I feel that either I am pissing or the body is giving blood. I curse myself for taking medicines and extra training for long lasting stamina. I never thought it would be "useful" to my tormentors in this fashion. I am lying on a guy motion less and enduring the pain, waiting this to end or my life to end..
Old 08-28-2008, 11:38 AM   #49
lendava1

Tommy and Bobby are still inside you,holding it astonishing long.Bobby from behind is thrusting you like a boxing bag,giving loud screams from self.

Tommy has finally finished,leaving all his cum in your pussy. While your ass is still been banged from Bobby,like he didn't wont to finish yet. When at the end he do comes,he rubbes his cum in your hair,although is already full with it.

We look at your motionless body,covered with cum and blood,more blood pouring out of your genitals and Tommy notes:'' Another fuck and she's gone!''

''Then I will be the one who put her out of her misery'!' but before I do that I do another move with the knife,writing FBI bitch on your belly.

I see your head is hanging down,you're as it looks leaving us,so I quickly positione my self between your legs,to rape your pussy one last time.
Old 08-28-2008, 10:59 PM   #50
nikigirl
Privileged Member

The rape is damaging my body like anything now. I slowly move towards the unconsciousness. The pain in my ass and pussy and from all other parts is reducing slowly. I know I am going to faint, to leave this life and I am waiting for it. The leader does something with his knife on my belly but I cant even feel that.. I look at the celing in dispair, in a complain to the God, why has it happened to me??
Old 08-29-2008, 01:41 AM   #51
lendava1

As I'am pumping you one last time,your body is already complet motion less. It's obvious this are your last moments.
''You see,Dana if you had listen to me,you would now be somewhere else,but you had leave us no choice'' I give you my last words.

As I slowly come in you,you're already gone.
Old 08-29-2008, 01:59 AM   #52
nikigirl
Privileged Member

I stay motionless as I cant feel anything... Its all over....
Old 08-29-2008, 02:01 AM   #53
nikigirl
Privileged Member

Finally, I would like to thank Lendava1, my rp partner for the fantastic rp and wonderful description. I also thank him for helping me in releasing and satisfying my fantasy online.
Old 08-29-2008, 02:10 AM   #54
lendava1

The gratitude is mutual. It was my first rp and with the help of nikigirl became a great experience.