Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-13-2008, 10:52 PM   #1
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows
Default Fate (One victim needed)

It was 1993 and Melissa was a naïve 20-year-old college student at the University of California at Berkley. She was dating a senior name John Howard who was active in a radical environmental group. Melissa was far from an Eco-Radical having grown up in a conservative Republican household but she was in love with John and wanted to make him happy. John had told her that they were going to simply spray paint some ‘Ultra Wealthy’ houses that was under construction as a form of protest. In fact, John set fire to the houses while Melissa waited in the car.

A fireman lost his life putting out that fire and the police were able to convict John for 2nd degree murder. John never gave up the name of the person that was with him that night even though the investigator was sure from videotape that there were two people in his car that night.

Melissa along with her husband and two young kids moved into my neighborhood five years ago in the summer of 2003. I was instantly attracted to her and felt that the attraction was mutual but neither of us tried anything more that simple flirtation. She was dedicated to her family and it was obvious that she would never risk anything that would her it.

During the next five years my attraction to Melissa grew, and I would dream about making love to her, a dream that would never come true. All that changed one Sunday night when I was watching an old cold case TV show about the 1993 arson fire and the missing suspect. I had an excellent memory and a year and half earlier at a block party Melissa had a bit too much to drink and we were talking about old college boyfriends/girlfriends and she mentioned his name and a few facts about him. With some other details I knew about Melissa I was able to put one and one together.

It was nearly 10pm, Melissa’s husband was out of town on business and the kids were sound asleep. I rang the front door bell and waited for Melissa to answer. When she came to the door, I told her it was an important matter that had to be discussed right now. She opened the door and let me in, I walked into the living room and sat on the couch.

<Melissa:35 Years Old, Blond Hair, Glasses, 5’8”, 125lbs, thin, B cup, great shape, shoulder length hair, wearing a short white night gown and red panties, slippers, she is covered in a blue bath robe.>

<Steve:38 Years Old, Brown Hair, 6’1” tall, 200 lbs, good shape, wearing slacks and knit shirt>
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 10:53 PM   #2
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Melissa was sitting on the couch thinking about the great day she had with her son and daughter, her mind drifted to Bob and how much she missed him. He was on a business trip and she wasn't sure when he would be home. She heard a knock at her door and stood up. She only had a light robe on and carefully looked out the window. It was Steve her neighbor and her friend. She quickly opened the door to him. "Is something wrong Steve, is anything wrong with Kate". He shook his head no and told her he had to talk to her. She lead him into the living room and waited for him to sit down. So what is the problem, Steve"?
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 11:44 PM   #3
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

Melissa sat down in the chair across from me with her legs crossed and her hands on her knees leaning forward. She had a concerned expression on her face, she seemed to be worried about my wife Kate. She looked tired and probably had a long day dealing the kids by herself.

I leaned forward and nervously rubbed my hand on leg still unsure what I was going to do or say. I said, "Melissa, I was watching a show called unsolved cold cases this week. It was about the 1993 arson fire that killed a fireman, they are still looking for an accompliss to the Howard guy they caught. Melissa I know it was you."
Old 05-07-2008, 10:06 AM   #4
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I paled as Steve told me what he knew. "I wasn't an accomplice, Steve, I was there but I had no idea John was going to burn those houses. He said he was going to spray paint them. I was sitting in his car when the houses went up in flames, it was horrible. John was my first boyfriend, and he was exciting and daring and he attracted me so much that I believed his ever word. He did not turn me over to the authorites because he knew I would never go along with what he did, and I think he might have loved me. What are you going to do Steve." She thought of her kids, of Bob, the shame that would come down on them because of her stupidness when she was 20.
Old 05-07-2008, 11:34 PM   #5
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I covered my face with my hands and shook my head disaproveing. I move my hands still looking down and said, "My God Melissa I was praying that you'd say I was wrong that I was mistaken." I looked up as saw the worried expression on her face. I continued, "Don't your relize that after all this time if no one would believe you, at best you'd be convicted for manslaughter. Melissa you'd go to jail for five to ten years."

I stood up and started to pace around the room and said, "The problem is that if I don't say a word I'm breaking the law and could go to jail. My family would be put in jeporady if I protect you. I'm not sure if I'm willing to take that kind of risk."
Old 05-08-2008, 06:07 PM   #6
rvplymates
Banned

I looked at Steve as he was torn between friendship and what right. I understood he couldn't put his family in jeopardy for me. I stood up and moved in front of him so he had to stop his pacing. "Please don't tell the police. Bob would be crushed and what would happen to my children. I was just in the wrong place at the right time. John protected me, why do you think he did that because I did nothing wrong, don't you understand that. Steve my Family will be distroyed because I was too stupid at twenty to know John was militant." She stopped talking to him and began to cry.
Old 05-08-2008, 10:01 PM   #7
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Melissa stood up and blocked me so that I couldn't continue to pace around to room. She begged me to not go to the police and begain to cry. Without thinking I put my arms around Melissa and began to comfort her rubbing her back. I felt her put her hed in my chest and I had to admit that I was enjoying the closeness.

I said, "I want to help, to not say a word but the risk is so high. I'm not sure what to do. Melissa your asking so much from me, and I'm getting nothing in return"
Old 05-08-2008, 10:37 PM   #8
rvplymates
Banned

It felt so natural when Steve put his arms around me and rubbed my back. He was trying to comfort me but all I needed for that was for him to say he would not go to the police. I should never have admitted that it was me that he saw but I am so use to telling the truth that it just slipped out of my lips. I pressed my head against his chest and wondered if I just wanted to share my secret with someone. Guilt had been my constant companion because of the fireman dying.

I could feel the vibration of his voice as I continued to stay in his arms, my cheek to his chest. He spoke about the high risk and that he wanted to help and that she was asking him for so much and he was getting nothing in return. I looked up at him, "What do you want Steve, I will give you anything as long as you keep my secret".
Old 05-09-2008, 12:04 AM   #9
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

With Melissa's head still buried in my chest she wasn't able to see the smile on my face when I heard her tell be she'd give me anything I wanted. I knew what I wanted, but I didn't want to seem so eager that appeared to be premeditated.

I let my arm slowly move from her back to the side of her hip and said, "I'm sorry Melissa but I don't think there's anything you could give me that would be worth the risk. I wouldn't want anything of monetary value." I took my right hand and started to wipe the tears from her cheeks.
Old 05-09-2008, 06:50 PM   #10
rvplymates
Banned

I had nothing else to give you and as you wiped my face with one hand I began to pull away from you but was surprised when you held me tightly against your body. "I will call my Mother to come and watche the children, she doesn't know what I have done as far as being with John at that time. I will explain I am going to turn myself in. Would you drive me to the police station. At least that is where I think I have to go". I looked up at you. "I do not want you to feel this pressure Steve so the best thing for me to do is turn myself in.

I was surprised when you utter no painfully and pulled me close to your body as your mouth came down on my lips. The kiss was deep and I found myself being lost in it and could not affectively say no, it felt so good, so arousing that I gave in the feeling.
Old 05-10-2008, 12:11 AM   #11
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

When Melissa told me that she wanted me to drive her to the police station I was surprised that she would give up so quickly. I knew what I wanted before I knocked on her door, she needed to see that she still had something to offer me for my silence.

I said, "No" and pulled Melissa's head to mine and began to kiss her on the lips. I expected her to pull away but not only did she not pull away she opened her lips and touched my tongue with her kissing me back deeply. When the kiss was finally over I said, "We should go upstairs and talk we wouldn't want your kids wakeing up and seeing us together."
Old 05-10-2008, 07:39 PM   #12
rvplymates
Banned

I was flushed when Steve broke the kiss, I did not know where all that passion had come from, it was not like me to be aggressive even with Bob. I nodded my head as Steve seemed to pull me up the shock of it still not letting me think straight. As friends we all knew each other's homes as if they were our own and Steve took me right to my bedroom. I looked around the room as if I was in a state of shock and I was. "Steve......."
Old 05-11-2008, 09:03 AM   #13
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I took Melissa's hand and let her up the stairs and down the hallway into her bedroom. It was a large room with a king sized bed with four wooden posts, a couch, large screen t.v., and a reading chair. I locked the door after we walked into the bedroom and noticed Melissa begin to look around and get a frieghtened look on her face. She was standing next to me near the bed and said "Steve", I raised my hand to her mouth and said, "Shhhh, Melissa this is what I want."

I reached down and untied the the front of Melissa's robe revealing a short white nightgown. I could see her long pale white legs and it was an instant turn on. I reached up and took her glasses off revealing those pretty blue eyes. I placed the glasses on the dresser next to us and put my hand on her hair at the back of her head and began to kiss her slowly and softly.
Old 05-11-2008, 02:03 PM   #14
rvplymates
Banned

"Shhhh, Melissa this is what I want."

I was even more surprised by what Steve had just said, my mouth dropped open and I was incapable of thinking for awhile. During that time Steve untied my robe. I could see hunger in his eyes as he looked at me in my whit nightgown and removed my glasses. He put his hand to the back of my head and entangled his fingers into my hair as he wrapped his other arm about me. When he kissed me it was gentle and sweet. A long slow kiss that I reacted to by wrapping my arms around him. Forgetting everything but the moment. I felt the straps of my night gown move off my shoulders and your hands moved mine to my side as your worked the straps off of me. When you were done, my gown fell to the ground and your hands moved over me. I groaned loudly into your mouth.
Old 05-11-2008, 04:56 PM   #15
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

As I took Melissa in my arms and kissed her softly she responded by wrapping her arms around me and kissing me back. As we kissed I moved the straps of her white night gown off of her shoulder and I moved her hands down to her side allowing the night gown to fall to ground.

My eye were drown to her small but perky breast, her nipples already seemed to be erect. I continued to look down and saw her flat tummy and noticed that she was wearing red panties. Her skin was quite pale but very soft and unwrinkled making her look younger than her age. I let my hand touch the skin of her shoulders and back as I once again kissed her softly. I then got a little more daring and started to rub the front of her breasts. Once the kiss was over I said, "Melissa why don't you get in the bed under the covers." I began to remove my clothes.
Old 05-11-2008, 08:33 PM   #16
rvplymates
Banned

I caught a glimps of the hungry way you looked at my body and I felt a strange kind of anticipation just before you lips pressed down on mine again. When the kiss ended you suggested that I get under the covers. I try to protest as Kate is my friend and I do not want to be unfaithful to Bob but your hand goes over my mouth and you shh me as you remove your hand you start to get undress and I hurry to my bed and get in, hidding my body with the covers. I am tense as you get into bed with me, I close my eyes as I don't want to look at your nakedness.
Old 05-11-2008, 09:37 PM   #17
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I watched as Melissa hurried into the bed and got under the covers. I removed all of my clothing except for my boxers and joined her in the bed under the covers. I noticed thah her eyes were closed and decided to put my hand on her tummy and start to explore her body. I purposely avoided touching her pussy, moving from her legs to her tummy to those small but perky breasts.

Next, I began to kiss her neck, tummy, legs, and breasts. I put my lips on hers and started again to kiss them softly. I took my left hand and put in on her tummy and slowly moved it down until it touched her panties. I let my hand slip under her panties and I could feel her pubic hair. I continued to explore her pussy until my finger found her lips and spread them touching her clit. I stopped kissing her lips and looked at her face as my fingers began to rub her clit trying to pleasure her body.
Old 05-11-2008, 10:33 PM   #18
rvplymates
Banned

I felt the bed shift and I trembled. I couldn't believe this was happening and I couldn't believe the excitement I was having. I kept my eyes closed but jumped when your warm hand rested on my tummy. It started to move between my legs, tummy and breasts. I was starting to heat up and was ashamed of myself.

I couldn't hold back a groan as you kissed my neck, tummy, legs and breasts. As your lips claimed mine again I wrapped my arms around your neck and kissed you back. Your hand went to my tummy again and I felt it move steadily down. I began to breath heavily as you built the suspense of when you would touch my sex by touchin my panties for awhile. I expected them to be ripped of but instead you pushed your hand under my panties and played with my mound for awhile. I was beside myself with excitement. Then it happen your finger pressed my plump lips down there spreading them so you could rub my clit. I felt wetness between my legs before more fingers joined the first one rubbing at it quickly and a little hard before you punged a finger into my channel. I cried out in passion, "Yes, yes"
Old 05-12-2008, 04:25 AM   #19
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I felt Melissa's pussy become wet as I continued to pleasure her body and then as I let my finger enter her chanal and move deep inside she screamed out, "Yes, Yes!".

Almost instinictivly I grabbed her panties in both hands and roughly pulled them down off of her bottom, down her legs, until she was completely naked. I then did the same with my boxers, my cock now hard as a rock. I kissed Melissa's breasts and let my finters once again find their mark. Two of my finger reached inside her chanal while my thumb rubbed quickly on her clit.

I heard her begin to moan loadly and felt her legs begin to spread widly as I continued to touch and kiss her. Then I felt her hand tocch my hard cock and begin to rub it casueing pleasure to shoot through my body. I moved myself between her spread legs and without warning took my cock and plunged it inside Melissa's vigina and began to make love to her body. I took her hands in mine and put them over her head and let my lips kiss hers our tongue lightly touching. My thrusts were deep and long, my pace steady. Melissa was so incredibly gorgeous and she was underneath my body at my will. I lifted my lips from hers and said, "Yes, Melissa, Yes, Your so hot."
Old 05-12-2008, 07:34 PM   #20
rvplymates
Banned

As Steve pulled my panties down I moaned, his roughness excited me driving my excitement even higher. His mouth moved from one breast to the other kissing them wildly. I groaned out my need as his fingers entered my channel and his thumb strummed my clit, “Oh, so good, so good”. I reached my hand to Steve’s huge cock and stroked it lovingly. I was rubbing my feet on the bed opening my legs wider and wider, needing his huge cock that I had my hand rounded on inside me.

I grasped at air as his cock disappeared from my hand. I felt him take my hands and thought he was just going to hold them but instead he held them over my head exciting me beyond all reason. His mouth covered mine and I responded to ever move of his mouth and tongue. I groaned as he entered me, his huge cock moved in long strokes thrusting deeply into me. I wrapped my legs around him, the heels of my feet touching his ass, feeling his muscles thrust forward and knowing he was thrusting in me drove me wild and I lifted my hips to thrust back “I growled out my pleasure, “Oh yes, do it deeper, harder, faster”. When he called me hot, I groaned even louder wanting more of him, I had never felt such lust.