Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-10-2008, 03:43 PM   #21
zazie

zazie has initial reputation

"Jenny" I say. I step close to my mom, feeling her hand slide to my shoulder.

My shirt's ridden up a bit, from when I fell to the floor. I tug it back down. I think I catch him looking at the exposed skin around my waist, and a dark fear forms in the back of my mind.

I tell myself I'm being paranoid, but pull the shirt all the way down, covering myself as much as I can.
zazie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 04:45 PM   #22
Gio

Gio Level 1 (100+)Gio Level 1 (100+)

"Rachel and Jenny" I repeat, tasting the names on my tongue. "Rachel and Jenny". The taste is very good, and soon I taste their bodies for real. But I have no need for hurry. The evening is young, and they are all mine. The daughter is trying to adjust her shirt, but I choose to ignore her at the moment. Let's pretend I am interested in their money: their surprise would be wonderful.

"I like your idea, mommy", I nod, looking at Rachel. "Let's go all together into your room. I am curious to look at it. Show me the way, ladies."
Gio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 06:24 PM   #23
zazie

I start directly for mom's room, not wanting to mess around. I know my mom's attached to a few pieces of jewelry, and I'm slightly worried she might try something clever to get rid of them.

On the way to the bedroom, we pass by my room. The door's open, showing scattered clothing on the floor and posters on the wall. I'm slightly embarrassed, before remembering that he's a burglar, not a visitor.
Old 02-10-2008, 06:40 PM   #24
Shadowed_Love

Shadowed_Love has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadowed_Love

I nod lightly, following closely behind my daughter, attempting to keep my body between the burglar and her as long as i can. Glancing over my shoulder at the man who is following us, grimacing as we step into my bedroom, a room i'd learnt to sleep alone in after years of marriage.

"Over there..." i tell you, pointing toward my jewelry box that sits upon my dresser, not about to do anything stupid with my daughter in danger.
Shadowed_Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 06:55 PM   #25
Gio

When the two women are inside the bedroom, I close the door behind me. The windows are closed, no one will see us from outside. With a single look I check out the bedroom. The bed is big, and there are a dresser, a couple of chairs, a wardrobe, and a full-size mirror.

"Nice room, Rachel" I smile. "And I am sure that there are precious things inside that box, but to tell you the truth, I am interested in other jewels... basically that one you are hiding between your legs!" and I laugh, pointing the gun towards Jenny.
Old 02-10-2008, 06:57 PM   #26
zazie

I start towards him, then freeze as he aims the gun at me. He just threatened my mother, and I want to do something. Stop him. Hurt him.

But he has the gun aimed at me, and I can't. I start shaking from the fear and anger.
Old 02-10-2008, 07:06 PM   #27
Gio

"And you, funny hair, just stand where you are. My finger is itching and I could pull the trigger without wanting it..."
Old 02-10-2008, 07:17 PM   #28
zazie

I stand as still as I can, hoping I don't provoke him. Which is hard, as it's hit me that I might be forced to watch him rape my mother, just stand there while he does that to her. The thought sickens me, but I don't see a way around it, and I don't dare move.
Old 02-11-2008, 08:09 AM   #29
Shadowed_Love

I turn back to you as you speak of my room before your true intentions are revealed, eyes widening as i take an instinctive step back, thigh muscles clenching involuntarily. "No Jenny.." i gasp, reaching out for her as she moves away from me and toward him only to be face to face with a gun.

"Please there is no need for anyone to shoot anyone..." i whisper, trying to calm the situation while attempting to order my thoughts. "Just take the money and we won't tell anyone, i won't call the cops...i swear.."
Old 02-12-2008, 03:45 PM   #30
Gio

I nod. "Yes, Rachel, there is no need to shoot anyone... as long as you do what I want. So why you don't open your blouse and show me your tits?"
Old 02-15-2008, 03:10 PM   #31
zazie

"Please," I beg. "Don't do this to my mom. Not her. Please. Whatever you want, I'll..." I break off and swallow. "I'll give it to you. But don't do this to my mom. Please!"

I blink and wipe my eyes, trying not to cry.
Old 02-16-2008, 01:20 PM   #32
Shadowed_Love

My eyes widen at his demands, lips parted in an attempt to protest before my daughter's voice cuts in, begging for him not to make me do that. "no.." i whisper, my voice sounding small before i clear my throat and repeat myself, "No sweetheart...it's alright..." i reassure my daughter, not wishing her to experience this man's advances as much as she didn't want me to suffer.
Old 02-16-2008, 05:42 PM   #33
zazie

Part of me wants to protest again, save my mom at all costs. Even if it comes to...that. But I'm frightened. And the fake policeman hasn't said anything in response, yet. I don't know if he'd take me and spare my mom.

I bite my lip, forcing myself not to cry. I will...let him if that's what he wants, I tell myself. If that'll protect my mom. Keep it from happening to her. But I don't have the nerve to offer again. My stomach's a knot of fear already.

I shook a brief glance at my mom, and look up at the stranger with a gun, waiting to see what he says.
Old 02-16-2008, 06:03 PM   #34
Gio

"Such a generous offer!" I laugh. "Mommy, you really have a lovable daughter. I am really touched."

Then I smile. "And I have a good heart. Since you are so reluctant to strip for me, Rachel, then I will not force you. Stand still where you are."

I turn towards the daughter. "And you, dear Jenny, you say you will do whatever I want, right? Ok.... then... strip your mother. I want to see her naked, and you'll remove her clothes right now. And do it quickly!"
Old 02-16-2008, 09:13 PM   #35
zazie

"Please, not that!" I give a pleading look at the man with the gun.

Seeing no hint of wavering, I take a hesitant step towards my mother. I reach up, then freeze, looking up at her face. I don't want to do this, know I'll hate myself for it, but I'm afraid he'll shoot us both.

I search my mother's expression for some sign of how she'll take it.
Old 02-17-2008, 03:20 AM   #36
Gio

"Come on, start with her blouse! Open it slowly and sensually, honey. I want to enjoy the show!"
Old 02-17-2008, 08:50 AM   #37
Shadowed_Love

My gaze flickers between my daughter and the man with the gun, waiting for someone to speak and finally he does, laughing at my daughters willingness to save me. I have no intentions of moving, terrified that one wrong movement might cost me my own or my daughter's life and so i stand still and listen in horror to what he wants her to do.

Eyes widen in alarm and fear, glancing at my daughter as she approaches me, only coming to a stop when she's standing directly in front of me. A swallow hard and simply nod, offering her the most encouraging smile that i could muster given the current circumstances. "I-its ok...do what he says, please.."
Old 02-17-2008, 11:18 AM   #38
zazie

Feeling shaky and nauseous, I reach up and undo the buttons on my mother's suit jacket, and slide it off. Then I unbutton her blouse, trying not to look at her. It catches on the wrists as I slide it off, and I spend a moment untangling it and undoing the sleeve button.

The skirt comes off easily. One button and a zip, and I'm stripped my mom down to her underwear. I know I'm supposed to keep going, but I give a frightened, hesitant look at the man with the gun, in case this is somehow a mistake and he'll let me stop here.
Old 02-17-2008, 04:27 PM   #39
Gio

"The stockings" I say simply. "Your mother has very nice legs, and I want to see them naked. Pull down her stockings!"
Old 02-17-2008, 07:56 PM   #40
zazie

I get down on my knees in front of my mother, and slide her stockings down. I go slowly, careful not to tear them. I try not to think too hard about what I'm doing.