Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-27-2012, 03:21 AM   #8
fawcett

fawcett Level 3 (300+)fawcett Level 3 (300+)fawcett Level 3 (300+)fawcett Level 3 (300+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hume L. Yates View Post
If Alice was getting ready to go out, she would have worn a girdle, but around the house it’s not likely she would wear anything that constricting. I remember seeing my grandmother put on her girdle right before leaving the house, and taking it off as soon as she got back home.

Nylons? I don’t know. Hopefully, but if it was hot and Alice was doing housework, maybe bare-legged. I don’t know if a respectable 50s housewife would go without a slip in warmer weather at home, but if she wore one, and she probably did, it was certainly white, as was Alice’s bra and panties. What kind of panties? Nylon? Somebody older than me will have to answer that. Would 1950s stockings have the seam down the back of the legs? If only The Honeymooners was shot in High Def.
Yes, I think we agree on what underwear Alice would be wearing and you are right a respectable 50's housewife would wear a white nylon slip warm weather or not with delicate lace trim that would cling to her figure and she certainly had one and was attractive in a demure way don't you think?
I would grab her in her daydress and focefully kiss her pulling her hair loose and ripping all those buttons open down the front. You can imagine the look of shock on her face!
With her dress pulled off, I would examine her figure in her white nylon fullslip squeezing her titties and feeling the heat and softness of her body before ripping the slip open down the front the sheer nylon and lace tearing easily then breaking the ribbon adjustable straps as her slip falls to the floor.
Struggling in her white bra, panties garter belt and tan stockings, I would tear off her bra her titties bursting free and suck and bite her nipples.
I would ladder her stockings and tear off her nylon panties before plunging my boner into her as she cries out in shock!

Last edited by fawcett; 07-27-2012 at 04:21 AM.
fawcett is offline   Reply With Quote