Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-14-2016, 09:11 AM   #1
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Racist bus company.

Arriva are one of the largest public transportation companies in the United Kingdom, they thrive in part thanks to the local government policy of subsidising bus routes in order to ensure that local citizens that don't drive can get around.

All very admiral. Until that is we learn that a fully qualified bus driver living in Lincolnshire was prepared to up sticks and move over 150 miles in order to be able to do the job he enjoys. See, he had been working as a delivery driver on a zero hours contract, so was delighted when he saw an advert for bus drivers in Watford, that included paid accommodation.

At least he was delighted until he received a letter from Arriva informing him that he wouldn't even be considered for interview because he wasn't Romanian!

Before we even get in to discussion about whether discriminating against English people in favour of Romanians is racist, this clearly contravenes the European Union principal of freedom of movement. Still, I suppose since we have voted against freedom of movement, this frees Arriva up and allows them to tell British people to "get fucked mate, we're only employing cheap foreigners".

Still, only The Sun and The Daily Mail are carrying this story, so the Guardianistah set will probably accusing me of falling for lies and being a racist for even daring to mention it.

Cunts.

Cunts.

Cunts.

Cunts.

Just for good measure, cunts.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 06:05 AM   #2
grants70
Privileged Member

grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

So, no English people need apply for jobs to that company, which is subsidized by the government there! What a shower of cunts indeed.
Old 08-23-2016, 12:23 AM   #3
grants70
Privileged Member

grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I googled it up and see the bus company Arriva are also accused of housing drivers in cramped conditions. If they took on English drivers already living in cities where the bus depots are located, they wouldn't need to house anyone.
Sometimes, cheapskate methods of operating end up costing more in the long run.