Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-23-2006, 03:09 PM   #21
fatblondetoy

fatblondetoy has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to fatblondetoy

throatdagger had to go anyone feel free to take up where he left off please
fatblondetoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 04:11 PM   #22
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Well now, we can get down to bussiness. Get her on the table." I say as I look at the copies of her oputstretched cunt and ass. Betty lets out a cheer as she moves to stretch Leona out on the table. I twist Leona's arms; rolling her part way on her side as Johnny releases the clasps on her bra.

Betty is busily stripping her clothes off in anticipation of the action. I roll Leona onto her back as Johnny tugs her bra completly off. Leona is stretched on the table; now clad only in nylon stockings and a garter belt.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 06:18 PM   #23
fatblondetoy

I squirm and twist, as I am drug to the table. Fighting kicking as my bra is roughly yanked off my heavy breasts spilling out. Whimpering as you and Johnny grab me and pull from opposite ends of the table. Stretching me out opening my naked body oh god oh oh god I moan please please don’t stop on god please.
Old 08-23-2006, 06:56 PM   #24
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Betty is busily getting her clothes off. Johnny has stripped his clothes of and grabs your legs and yanks you to the end of the table. He steps forward and brushes his cock up and down your slit as he laughs. Betty is now naked and she climbs onto the table.

"I'll shut the slut up" she laughs as she squats over your face. "Bitch, get me wet; you're not going to have all the fun." She demands as she lowers herself down.
Old 08-23-2006, 07:00 PM   #25
fatblondetoy

My pleading is muffled as Betty lowers herself on my face I try to twist my head but she forces my mouth against her lips rocking them grinding them against my mouth my tongue slips between my lips flicking her thrusting between her lips. MY back arching my hips lifting humping as Johnny teases my cunt rubbing his cock head over my lips. Moaning as I hear him laugh. Knowing my shaved hole is wet and leaking.
Old 08-23-2006, 07:08 PM   #26
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Betty has your arms pinned by her knees as she bounces up and down. I quickly take my clothes; I want to be ready when it becomes my turn.

Johnny is slapping your shaved area with his cock as he laughs and says "I would have bet a month's salary that Leona would have a hairy bush. Who would have thought that she was a slut at heart. He scoops your legs up with his arms anbd bends your knees back towards you chest. I grab one leg and hold it while he positions himself for entrance.

"Damn she is soaked" he laughs as he pushes in. I watch as hics cock begins to disappear. He grabs your leg back from me and begins to work them wildly as your feet flop in midair.
Old 08-23-2006, 07:12 PM   #27
fatblondetoy

My mouth works at Betty sucking licking moaning deeply I find her swollen clit and start to flick my tongue over it sucking it into my mouth. My hips humping wanting the cock to enter me feeling the head as he thumps it against me. I scream as I feel his cock enter me quickly easily filling me wrapping my legs around him. Pulling him into me… ohhhhhh yes I gasp
Old 08-23-2006, 07:25 PM   #28
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I watch inpatiently as Johnny is in full swing. He is humping Lareta so fast that it reminds me of watching a construction worker running a jack hammer. I go to the side of the table and jerk one of your arms free from under Betty's knee. I wrap your hand around my cock and order "Start getting me ready. You had better get me nice and hard."

As I wait for your hand to start moing I watch as Betty bounces up and down. Her large breasts are flopping around wildly. She definitely redefines the term "Bouncing Betty."

Johhny is ramming long deep strokes as he holds your legs tight around him. I suspect that it won't be long before his flood gates open. I slap your breast and pinch a nipple as I demand "Slut, get with it."
Old 08-23-2006, 07:31 PM   #29
fatblondetoy

Moaning squealing as Betty slams up and down on my face banging my head against the table as she drops down on my mouth. My hips lifted as I pull Johnny into me shuddering my breasts shake and flop from the force of his thrusting. I take your cock pulling squeezing pumping. Jerking as I feel your hand sting my soft breast, squealing into Betty as you pinch the nipple yanking it.

btw its leona
Old 08-23-2006, 07:39 PM   #30
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I watch as Johnny's body begins to stiffen. He put a hand on his hip as if to force himself deeper into you. Suddenly he screams "Oh yea; slut take that." He jams wildly into you as sweat pors from his forehead. I see a pulle of cum starting to collect on the floor; I know that he has dumped his load.

Mean while Betty is panting like a dog out of breath. I see her fluids running down your cheeks as bubbling sounds come from your mouth. My cock is as hard as a steel rod from all this excitement.

Johnny finally slaps your ass hard as he untangles your legs from around him. It is now my turn and I am going to get my money's worth; after all, I am the boss.
Old 08-23-2006, 07:45 PM   #31
fatblondetoy

My body bucking squealing as Johnny slams into me feeling his cock filling me with his hot seed. My mouth filled with Betty as I suck and lick moaning gasping as she grinds hard on my mouth. When you move off my free hands moves up wrapping over Betty’s thigh sliding up cupping her breast rolling the nipple. I squirm on the table as Betty holds me there sitting on my face as Johnny pushes free of my legs
Old 08-23-2006, 08:00 PM   #32
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

"Betty, get off. I want to spin her over." I tell Betty as Johnny steps back. Betty quickly gets up and helps me spin you onto your stomach. Your legs dangle over the end of the table as I step between them. I waste no time; I am fully primed and ready to go.

I step against your upturned ass and position my cock at the entrance to your ass. I grab your blonde hair and pull your head back as I shove forward. My cock slowly begins to penetrate into you ass like a stick into thick mud.

Betty laughs as the look of pain spreads across your face. "The slut is going to get her ass pumped." She says as she slaps the table. Suddenly she blurts "Oh shit, Johnny, fuck me, fuck me now." as Betty jumps on the table and slides her ass to the far end; her legs already thrust into the air. Johnny scuries to the end and as You watch from your head jerked back you see him ram hard into Betty as she jerks wildly on the table.

Betty's hands claw at your exposed breasts as Johnny rides her like a dog in heat. You are only temporarily distracted as I begin to shove harder; spliting your ass in half.
Old 08-23-2006, 08:05 PM   #33
fatblondetoy

Moaning as you roll me over pulling me to the edge by my legs. I squirm arching pushing my hips up lifting opening my hole for your. Squealing as you yank my head back ohhhhhhhh god fuck yes I moan, no no no nooooooo not my ass please oh god no no not my ass I whimper as your cock slowly slides into it. My tears well up hearing Betty laughing at me, as I watch her being fucked by Johnny as you tug at my hair holding my head up making me watch. Whimpering as Betty starts to mash and knead my breasts. Your cock pushing deeper and deeper stretching me.. ohhhh god I sob shuddering cumming hard on the table my cunt leaking…
Old 08-23-2006, 08:16 PM   #34
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I am really ramming hard into your ass now. My balls slapping against your pussy. Seeing Johnny take Betty makes me go harder. I grab your wrists and pull them back behind your back together. I shove in so hard that your feet are knocked off the floor.

Betty continues to claw at yor breasts as Johhny graps your head and jerks it wildly. I suddenly explode in your ass; filling your bowels with my cum.
Old 08-23-2006, 08:19 PM   #35
fatblondetoy

Grunting squealing as your cock slams deep in my asshole whimpering as you yank my arms back forcing me to arch more my breasts swing and slap a the table as Betty digs her nails into them as she starts to cum on Johnny’s cock. Whimpering moaning shuddering feeling the puddle forming under my cunt as your cock explodes deep in my ass. I whimper and stiffen arching sobbing embarrassed and excited..
Old 08-23-2006, 08:34 PM   #36
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

My cock keeps pouring hot cum in your ass. Your ass makes a squishing sound as I pump in and out. I finally pull out and jerk you back off the table with your hair. You land in a heap on the floor. I jerk you head up by your blonde hair and then use your hair to clean the spunk off my cock.
Old 08-23-2006, 08:40 PM   #37
fatblondetoy

I whimper and sob as you jerk me to the floor. Falling in a heap wearing only my garter belt my torn stockings and my heels, with one of them broken. I whimper as you use my hair to clean your dirty cock wiping your spunk and my ass in my dyed hair. I kneel there sobbing moaning. Embarrassed at letting you do that but yet excited about being treated that way
Old 08-23-2006, 09:24 PM   #38
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

"Get dressed; we have been closed long enough. Go sit at your desk the rest of the day and remember to smile and greet."
Old 08-23-2006, 09:34 PM   #39
fatblondetoy

I stumble down to my desk picking up my clothes and trying to pull them of the blouse ripped and hanging open. my breasts on display my skirt wadded up around my thighs. my one shoe with a broken heel.. I shudder moaning my body trembling covered in cum and brusies. wondering what I will have to wrear tomorrow.
Old 08-24-2006, 07:37 AM   #40
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I walk over to your desk as your are still trying to make yourself presentable and say "I think tomorrow a thin white blouse, a bright colored bra, a short skirt with a slit up the side and of course high heels would look nice for the office slut."

I then, to your dismay, walk over and unlock the door and turn the sighn to "open". As I turn to walk away, the door suddenly opens and a middle age man walks in. He walks over to your desk looking down at you strangely as you try to fix your hair so the dried cum doesn't show.