Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-24-2006, 11:01 AM   #41
fatblondetoy

fatblondetoy has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to fatblondetoy

Blushing looking up at you trying hard to fix my clothes and hair. I swallow deeply as you tell me what to wear the next day, nodding my head. Gasping as the door opens I see the man walking in I hold my blouse closed with one hand as I look up can I help you Sir I ask.
fatblondetoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 11:44 AM   #42
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

He replies "I am here to see Johnny." Just then Johnny come from the back and the two begin to talk. You over hear the guy ask Johnny "Have you got new fring benefits here? Is she a bonus if I buy that house you've been showing me?"

Johnny winks at the guy as he says "I'm sure that we can work something out."
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 12:00 PM   #43
fatblondetoy

I blush hearing Johnny’s comments trembling I gather up my things and shut down my computer. Stepping to your door trying to hold my clothes together I tell, “I will be here tomorrow wearing the outfit you requested Sir”. I hope I can help you with the business and will do most anything you need.

Digging through my closet I pull out a very short black satin skirt that is slit up both sides almost all the way to the waist. Wiggling into it pulling it over my garter belt and stockings. Looking down at the drawer full of panties trembling as you didn’t mention them I leave them in the drawer. Pulling out a very lacy dark red bra that has cups that mostly just support my breasts but doesn’t really cover them leaving a portion of my nipples exposed. I slide the thin almost sheer white blouse on and start buttoning it up stopping just under my breasts. I stand in the mirror blushing at the way I look. Swallowing deeply I slip on the tallest pair of heels I own. I head to the office blushing the entire way. My face flames seeing the shocked expression on the worker at the drive through coffee shop I stop to get my morning coffee. I walk into your office “is this what you were thinking I ask” slowly turning.
Old 08-24-2006, 12:27 PM   #44
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Come in and let me have a closer look." I say as I look up. I stand up and walk over to you. I run my hand slowly over your ass and then pull the slit open to check the thighs out. Next my hands move up to the sheer white blouse. I pull the blouse open and stare at the red bra.

I give your boobs a gentle push up as I tell you "That is a pretty sexy outfit. Now be sure to give the male customers an eye full when they come in. I had a recliner put in that spare room in the back for any extra bonuses we may have to provide to make a sell." I wink as I slap your ass and send you off to your desk.
Old 08-24-2006, 12:34 PM   #45
fatblondetoy

Stepping closer to you I shudder as your hand runs over my ass. Stiffening as you pull the slit knowing I am not wearing panties I gasp as your fingers brush over my thighs. My face burning as your hands push my breasts up in the cups of my bra making them bulge over the tops of the cups, trembling as you undo one more button on my blouse. Making sure that my bra is clearly showing. Yes Sir I will try to help out Sir.
Old 08-24-2006, 12:50 PM   #46
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Johnny approaches the door as you are about to leave. "Charles Smith was in yesterday, he is interested in that house on Elm street, the real expensive one. He seen Leona yesterday and he says that if we sweeten the deal with an hour with her that the deal is done."

I look at you and say "I think we can arrange for Leona to provide the level of service that he expects."
Old 08-24-2006, 12:54 PM   #47
fatblondetoy

My face flames as Johnny leers at me in my new outfit feeing his eyes undressing me knowing he has filled me with his seed. I struggle not to cry trying hard to look sexy. Yes sir I am sure that I can give him what he needs. I tremble squeezing my thighs tightly bushing as I feel my wetness building.
Old 08-24-2006, 01:02 PM   #48
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Just then the front door opens and in walks the guy from yesterday. Johnny greets him "Hello Chuck, let me introduce you to Leona. I think you seen her yesterday. She will be glad to provide you with whaterver you would like. Leona, why don't you take Mr Smith back to the private area in the back?"
Old 08-24-2006, 01:07 PM   #49
fatblondetoy

Shuddering seeing him walk in I stand and smile as Johnny introduces me, smoothing my skirt over my hips and thighs. If you will follow me I say leading off making sure my hips sway. Turning looking over my shoulder could I get you some coffee or something else to drink I ask. I lead him to the recliner; please make your self comfortable Mr. Smith. Wondering if Johnny will be in to help him or if I am on my own. I smile and tremble as my nipples swell one of them popping out over the cup of my bra.
Old 08-24-2006, 01:13 PM   #50
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Chuck replies "No I don't think I want anything to drink. I would like to sit her and maybe you can help me relieve some of the tension I feel" as he smiles at you; his eyes fixed on your exposed nipple. His hands makes a motion to the large bulge in his pants as he smiles and says "I think something is all knotted up; maybe you can help get the kinks out."
Old 08-24-2006, 01:17 PM   #51
fatblondetoy

My eyes follow his hands seeing the large bulge, blushing seeing it. Here let me make you a bit more comfortable I say reaching down undoing his belt and unzipping his pants. Tugging them down around his thighs my hand lightly tracing over the hard swollen cock. Is that better I smile.
Old 08-24-2006, 01:30 PM   #52
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

"Much better." Chuck replies although it sure could use a little stroking and tender kissing from the luscious lips of yours." He slides his hand over your smooth ass as he gently tugs you closer.

"I seen you yesterday and I knew that you were definitely a key member of the team. I bet you really know how to seal a deal." He says as he grins with a smirk on his face.
Old 08-24-2006, 01:35 PM   #53
fatblondetoy

Moaning as his hand slides over my butt pulling me closer to the chair. I smile my body trembling my hands squeezing stroking pumping his cock. Blushing remembering how I looked yesterday a soft moan escapes my lips. So you want the deal sealed with a kiss I ask bending at the waist. My lips brushing over his swollen cock head. My tongue darts out and circles the head flicking over it.
Old 08-24-2006, 01:45 PM   #54
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Chuck manages to flick the last buttons of your blouse open; he tugs the sheer white blouse off your shoulder and down your arms. The coolness of the room sweeps around your chest. His had ventures to your back and he begins fumbling with the clasp on your bra. He is as awkward as the boys in high school as they tried to undo your bra on dates. After what seems like and eternity the clasps fall free. He tugs the red material down and off.

Chuck squeezes your large breasts as he says "You must really be the top producer here. You carry a lot of weight in the front department." He flicks his fingers over your now fully erect nipples as he moans peacefully.
Old 08-24-2006, 01:52 PM   #55
fatblondetoy

I wiggle and shake helping him pull my blouse off letting it fall to the floor as my mouth takes the head of his cock in my mouth sucking it. I squirm as his fingers dig into my back as he fumbles with the hooks on the bra, my breasts pull the tight stretched straps around me as he finally get them unhooked. I move my arms letting him slide it off. Moaning deeply as his hands roughly mash my breasts. I gasp around his cock and my body jerks as he flicks my nipples snapping his fingers across them. No no I am not an agent I just try to help them make sales, I moan.
Old 08-24-2006, 02:07 PM   #56
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Chuck laugs as he says "I am sure you are a really big help. You are definitely putting me in the mood to buy." His hand slides over the butt of your smooth ass and he soon finds the slit in the side of your skirt. His hand carresses your thighs as You suddenly hear Johnny say " Is everything going okay in here?"

Chuck relplies "Everything is going as smooth as silk. She is definitely has a way to convince me to close the deal. Just bring the papertwork in and I'm sure that Leona and I can bring the deal to a head. I think I'll be ready to make a deposit shortly." His hands roaming higher up your thighs.

Johnny turns and leaves saying "I'll be right back with the documents."
Old 08-24-2006, 02:14 PM   #57
fatblondetoy

My dyed head bobbing on his cock slurping loudly moaning as his hand slides over my butt and thighs. I jump hearing Johnny’s voice. I gasp as Chuck pushes my head down making me take all his cock in. Moaning tasting his precum as my tongue swirls all around his cock.. spreading my legs opening for his searching hands gasping as he brushs over my lips. Working hard on his cock with my mouth wanting him to release to please him to get his “deposit” on the deal.
Old 08-24-2006, 02:24 PM   #58
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Chuck pushes your head back and then he stands up. In what seems like a quick swirlling motion, he has pulled your skirt above your waist and has you laying in the recliner with your legs spread. In a flash his pants and underwear are around his ankles as he is moving closer to you. You feel his cock pushing through your lips and straight into you pussy.

He has just started moving in and out when Johnny walks in. At first startled, Johhny stutters but Chuck quickly tells him "Come on in and drag a chair over. You can go over the forms while I conduct my businees with Leona. I am sure we can reach a satisfactory cumclusion shortly."

Johnny drags a chair over and begins explaining the forms as Chuck pumps away. Johnny hands you the forms to hold while he points out key places on them.
Old 08-24-2006, 02:32 PM   #59
fatblondetoy

My mouth pops off his cock as he pushes my head back. I squeal as he shoves my skirt over my waist and twists me into the chair. Moaning as he enters me easily blushing at how wet I am. Arching my back lifting my hips meeting his thrusts as Johnny walks in. I gasp and moan as Johnny hands me the papers making me lay them over my flopping breasts for Chuck to read. As he slams his cock hard into me roughly slamming fucking me.
Old 08-24-2006, 02:48 PM   #60
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Johnny pointsd to key paragraphs as Chuck reads as He continues to pump in and out. Chuck has wrapped hyis arms under your legs and jerked them up telling you "Lock your legs around me; I want to feel you ride me good." Johnny grabs a leg and helps fold it around the other.

Johnny then points to a place for Chuck to sighn. Chuck smashes the form hard into your breasts; flattening it as he takes the pen and signs his name. Johnny shoves the signed form into your mouth as he tells you "Hold this one." He then lays another form out and proceeds to go over it with Chuck as the intensity increases in your vagina. Johnny hands you the pen to hold in your hand while he flips the pages.