Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-01-2007, 08:49 PM   #1
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default what if.......

ok so i gather that sum of the people on this board have been raped for real.....what if you could get your abuser alone in a room with no recrimination ...what would you do.....now i would like you to give a serious answer because we all would say shit like 'pull the mutherfuckers eyes out' and stuff...but REALLY would you be able to that....if yes then ok....but what would you really do???
Old 04-01-2007, 10:05 PM   #2
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

well as for me i would tell my mom what my stepdad really did to me, he molested me, then as for my rapist when i was(not sure if i am allowed to put the age so) under 18, i would tie him to something and anal rape him with large objects all the while cuting him nice and swallow over his dick, while putting ants over him as i has ants over me while he raped me from behind as i was on my knees on the ground. then for my 3rd abuser who molested me, over and over when again i was under 18, i would tie him to a bed and make him watch men being tortured and tell him i am going to do that to him then get a knife and chop his dick off slowly as he screams and tell him it is ok, most people dont like it but it is ok there is nothing wrong with what i am doing, as he told me and made my young mind believe. my honest truthful answer
course this is all if i wouldnt get punished.

Smiles are contagious, share one, the small things can brighten someones day.
hornybisexualbitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 10:59 PM   #3
TwistedDesires26Fem

TwistedDesires26Fem has initial reputation

Interesting question. Though I have thought about it many times, I always come to the conclusion I would cut his manhood off. But in reality, I'm really not sure. Maybe watch him being raped so he can feel the pain. I would like him to know how it changed my life, but he'd probably just laugh.
Old 04-02-2007, 01:24 AM   #4
el frances

el frances has initial reputation

So, me and the guy who quickly overpowered me, did his thing, and left, in a room alone? That would suck, I'd probably get raped again.
el frances is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 01:29 AM   #5
Tanya
Privileged Member

Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

welll...id tell him to have the guts to admit to my face that he raped me.....
Old 04-02-2007, 02:20 AM   #6
subgirl
super nerd milf

subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default think

this one is great i think. this one hard. i got limit main guys and girl. it would take lot get even.
subgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 03:00 AM   #7
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm very good at verbal stoushes I can ware a man down pretty quickly LOL

So I would give him a piece of my mind

Give him a lecture on Karma
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 09:10 AM   #8
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Id show him my wrists. Then take a knife and rip open my veins.

Last edited by Louise; 04-02-2007 at 09:19 AM.
Louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 10:15 AM   #9
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The first one I don't have to ever see again, he commited suicide many years ago as far as I'm aware.

The second one has probably had his arms amputated by now, which would make it easier to put powdered lye in his eyes. Seriously, he took a part of me, I think I should be allowed to be god in his world and take the pleasure of sight with me.
And I would lock his female accomplices in a with him to watch him suffer and scream the place down while they clawed the walls. I'd inject them with a drug to prevent them sleeping, and one last large dose of heroin, enough to sustain a good high and then they get to go cold turkey... I wonder if they'd laugh then?

I'd also find the other kid that suffered, and swallow my feelings & write to him. I'd tell him the weight that would be lifted from our shoulders.

I wouldn't kill them, that would be the easiest and quickest release for him.

I felt sorry for the first guy, I have no sympathy for what the others did. I know you didn't want an answer like 'bah, kill them all' but all I have left is rage, so I condensed it into the suffering I'd inflict. Mentally torturing them would get no-where, they have no braincells left after all those drugs I'm pretty sure..

The first guy has already paid in blood, and the others should do the same.

See, I'm a lovely little bunny really..But that did feel good.

xx

Last edited by dark_d3viant; 04-02-2007 at 10:18 AM.
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 10:15 AM   #10
edd22

edd22 Level 1 (100+)edd22 Level 1 (100+)

If I had that bastard alone I would find some gay guys then pay them to rape him for at least 4 hours, then I would keep him tied down grab his tongue with pliers and papercut his tongue many times before I cut it out, break both knees both arms wrap him up with barbed wire and hook him to an electric fence and where no one is going to find him and leave him there for 5 days to go insane from the rythmic shocks then let him go, if he is strong enough to survive he will learn his lesson and live, if not, he should have been stronger.

Although physical pain and scars are nothing compared to the emotional scars of being forced against your will to let someone violate you.
Must we hide from everyone.
edd22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 11:52 AM   #11
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My dad confronted my uncle when he beat and raped me. I was in my early teens. But, my dad never really believed it even though my uncle admitted it. I was the one at fault. My family told me that what my uncle did wasn't so bad. I don't get that considering it started when I was a toddler.

I did confront my uncle when I was older. I thought he was doing the same things to his daughter. That sent me into a deep depression; the guilt that I didn't kill him and allowed him to do it to others.

What did my confrontation get me? Nothing. Your abuser doesn't think he has done anything wrong. You are never going to get what you need from them. I did get to hold a gun to his head, but I couldn't pull the trigger. I wish I had sometimes.

Louise, remember this, as long as you are around, he has to live with what he did to you. Nothing would please him more than for you to vanish. Don't let him control you. Take your life back and don't let him win.

I'm here for you if you want to talk. Our history is so similar. You are powerful, even if you don't feel like it.

*hugs*

Jasmine
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 02:13 PM   #12
el frances

el frances has initial reputation

I just can't see myself trying to do anything except get the hell out of this room with my rapist in it.
el frances is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 07:47 PM   #13
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise
Id show him my wrists. Then take a knife and rip open my veins.
wow really....that really surprises me...i never heard that before.... i got to say though ..i dont agree with that one bit....it should be his wrists you are cutting not your own!!!!

are you hoping to make him feel guilt?? because what if he didn't ?? then it would have been a waste and he would have succeeded in hurting you again.

i asked this question because i have many friends who have been through terrible ordeals....some at the hands of their own parents!! and thinking of two of them in particular made me ask this question... one is what you would call a lively person and one time a couple of years ago we came across his stepdad drinking in a bar i asked him hat he wanted to do and he said kill him...me and sum other friends were comfortable with this and so we followed him home and kidnapped him....we took him to a field and threw him to the ground... one of the other lads then gave my friend a knife and told him to do what he had to....and we walked away......15minutes later we returned and found our friend still standing there and clutching the blade and crying his eyes out and i mean bawling!!! when push came to shove he just couldn't do it (one of my other friends had to take over)......now this guy is no pussy and i have never pressed him on it but have often wondered why he didn't follow through.

the other friend i thought about is much older and it happened to his daughter in the block of flats where they lived. he is what you would call a quiet and reserved person and a great fucking friend!!....he found out what was happening to his daughter and he caught the guy on the stairs of the flats...he cut off his ears nose and stabbed both his eyes and was slmost beginning to scalp the guy when he was stopped by other people this is absolutely true no shit!!.....however now he is serving a 35 minimum year life sentence in london and his daughter is in care !!!..and so i wonder if he made the right descision because now the abuser has suceeded in totally ruining their lives!!!

you see two different people with two different reactions but which one was right???

i also really want to say that i am for once really shocked by louises response because while others express their anger....in hers their is only pain and i am sorry if i shouldn't have asked this question.
Old 04-02-2007, 09:48 PM   #14
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Phantom,
I am so sorry that you had to deal with such trauma. I know that you are a kind, compassionate man and it must haunt you. I can't imagine how it would feel to have someone you love suffer that way.

*hugs*
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 11:12 PM   #15
Tanya
Privileged Member

Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I wouldnt give him the satisfaction of knowing how much pain he caused me...
Old 04-02-2007, 11:15 PM   #16
Tanya
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom
First of all MD, this is the most intriguing poignant thread I have ever seen you do. Quite intriguing indeed.

I want to point out, that though the responses are full of anger, they are also encompassed by pain. Do not be mistaken.

Someone I loved very dearly was abducted, raped, and killed. I have never met the attacker, but if I did......I would put him in a pine box, and cover him with dirt, burying him alive.

Very true Phantom...I dont get that angry at him..i get angry at myself and internalize it...i havent really been able to get angry at him...

I knew someone who was raped and murdered as well...well i didnt really even know them, i know people who knew hjer well though etc....but it still affected me, i cant imagine how it would affect people who know them well...
Old 04-03-2007, 01:57 AM   #17
Tanya
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoroastro
Right, always smile.
what the hell is that supposed to mean?

is that some sort of scarcasm?

Last edited by Tanya; 04-03-2007 at 02:04 AM.
Tanya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 02:35 AM   #18
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya
what the hell is that supposed to mean?

is that some sort of scarcasm?
I think he's trying to say (in a very inept way) that you should never show your true feelings on your face when confronting him. So as not to give him the satisfaction.
Dutch_Rapist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 02:57 AM   #19
Tanya
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch_Rapist
I think he's trying to say (in a very inept way) that you should never show your true feelings on your face when confronting him. So as not to give him the satisfaction.

aaah ok...heh im good at reading things wrong....
Old 04-03-2007, 03:18 AM   #20
Dutch_Rapist
Depraved pirate

Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)Dutch_Rapist Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya
aaah ok...heh im good at reading things wrong....
He made it easy for you.
Dutch_Rapist is offline   Reply With Quote