Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-16-2005, 08:54 AM   #1
kredison

kredison has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to kredison
Default Texas Rape IX

After the bar closed down for the night, we met up with Brianna and Kylie in one of back rooms with several pool tables. Allison realized as soon as the two women began pulling down the blinds that something was afoot.

"Okay honey, let's see what you've got," Brianna said, moving to unfasten Alli's skirt.

"Not a chance!" Alli protested, trying to pull away.

Brianna's hand struck Alli across the face with several fierce blows, leaving a trickle of blood flowing down her lip. Evidently, Brianna was not accustomed to being slighted, and she was letting Alli know about it right now.

"Bitch, don't you ever presume to think you can tell me off!" Brianna screamed. "I'll fucking have your face in my cunt if I so please."

Alli made a move for the door, but Kylie helped Brianna drag her over to the pool table. As hard as Allison fought, she was no match for the two younger and stronger women. Once they had her up on the pool table, they began stripping her, despite her futile protests.

"Nice titties, sweetie," Kylie said, gently squeezing them.

"Firm ass too," Brianna commented as she began squeezing it. "We have a dildo that would fit quite nicely inside it..."

Allison resumed her struggles, only to have Brianna straddle her face while her girlfriend began binding each of her limbs to a leg of the pool table, effectively spread-eagling her.

"You girls mind if I watch?" I asked.

"Not at all," Brianna replied as she began to grind her still-clothed crotch into Allison's face. "We won't mind at all, and I don't think your girl is going to protest very much once my pussy is in her mouth."

"Brianna, would you mind if I ate her pussy?" Kylie asked rather meekly.

"Go on babe," Brianna replied. "Tongue this slut real good."

The tall brunette bent down and parted Allison's cunt lips slowly. Allison writhed vainly in hopes of escaping, but the girl's probing pierced tongue found its way into Allison's pussy.

Brianna raised herself up off Allison's face enough to pull her jeans down, revealing a black thong, noticeably wet.

"Lick it for me baby," Brianna commanded, rubbing her damp undergarment against Alli's mouth. "Get a little foretaste of what I may give you later."

Allison struggled against her restraints as her pussy began to drip. Kylie had begun sucking gently on Alli's clit, and in spite of her cries of 'No' and 'Stop', her hips began to buck up and down gently.

"You like that sweetie?" Kylie remarked. "Don't enjoy it too much, because you are going to do the same to both of us here in a little bit."

My cock hardened as I watched these two lesbians defile Allison in a way she had never been before. Brianna removed her thong and began rubbing her bare dripping cunt in Allison's face, despite her attempts at turning her head away.

I walked over to the pool table and held Alli's head still so Brianna could exploit her mouth more easily. Once done, Brianna began raping her face unremittingly, the lesbian's pussy dripping all over Allison's face.

While the two girls worked on Alli's two ends, I squeezed her tits gently in rhythm to the face fucking she was receiving. Deny it all she wanted, if the gyrations of her hips and her throbbing nipples were any indicator, she was enjoying what was being done, as ashamed as she may feel.

After several minutes, Allison evidently came, because Kylie exclaimed, "Damn this bitch tastes good when she cums!"

Brianna stopped riding Alli's face momentarily, only to remark, "Slut, no one told you to cum yet! You are going to get me off then if you are going to cum."

Brianna began riding Allison's face again in earnest, her pussy lips glistening and wet. Alli gurgled impishly as her face was assailed mercilessly. Evidently Brianna came a great deal because Allison gagged pathetically when Brianna climaxed.

"My turn!" exclaimed Kylie, gently pushing her friend off of Alli's face.

Kylie's swollen pussy lips replaced her girlfriend's on Alli's mouth and soon Allison was gagging again from another female load of cum.

"What do you think?" Brianna said to her friend. "Would we want to do her again?"

"Her mouth is okay, Brie," Kylie said, rubbing the remnants of her climax on Allison's tits, "But I think I want to fuck her ass!"

Before I knew it, each girl picked up a pool cue. Kylie slipped hers into Allison's asshole while Brie slide hers into the helpless woman's pussy.

Allison moaned pitifully from the renewed assault on her body. Struggling even more frantically, she succeeded only in putting rope burns into her wrists and ankles.

"What's wrong, don't like that?" Brianna taunted. "Then take this!"

With that, Brianna shoved her cue painfully far up Allison's dripping cunt. Moving in closer, she proceeded to grab and twist Alli's large breasts, causing her to cry out in pain.

"Oh come on," Kylie said, shoving her cue further up Allison's ass. "You can take more than that!"

The two lesbians raped Allison repeatedly with the pool cues before graduating to vibrators, on in her pussy and another in her ass. With those two holes occupied, Kylie and Brie began raping Allison's face again, cum and tears plaster her face and the poor unfortunate pool table on which she lay.

"I've got an idea," Brianna said. "How about we let him cum on my tits and she can lick it off? Then she can have something a little more to her liking!"

I liked that idea, and after titty-fucking Brianna I shot a huge load across her mamms. I don't know what made Alli cry the most, eating my cum or eating it off another woman's chest.

Either way, Allison had more to worry about. As the evening wore on, the two girls raped her holes with beer bottles, pool cues, vibrators, and anything else they could find. When they got bored with that, they made her drink liquor out of their pussies.

By the time they were done and I drug her out of the bar the next morning, she was too drunk from all the liquor that she had either drank out of the two lesbians' snatches, or the jello shots she had taken off their asses to walk
kredison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 06:00 PM   #2
cindyq11

cindyq11 is infamous around these partscindyq11 is infamous around these partscindyq11 is infamous around these partscindyq11 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
The two lesbians raped Allison repeatedly with the pool cues before graduating to vibrators, on in her pussy and another in her ass. With those two holes occupied, Kylie and Brie began raping Allison's face again, cum and tears plaster her face and the poor unfortunate pool table on which she lay.

"I've got an idea," Brianna said. "How about we let him cum on my tits and she can lick it off? Then she can have something a little more to her liking!"

I liked that idea, and after titty-fucking Brianna I shot a huge load across her mamms. I don't know what made Alli cry the most, eating my cum or eating it off another woman's chest.

Either way, Allison had more to worry about. As the evening wore on, the two girls raped her holes with beer bottles, pool cues, vibrators, and anything else they could find. When they got bored with that, they made her drink liquor out of their pussies.
Damn, I love this, I love it, I love it.
I would love for two girsl to rape me.
Shit, I would.
Thanks for such a cool story.
cindyq11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 05:48 PM   #3
kredison

Default lol

Well, maybe they were bi-curious, I dunno. It's my story and I'm sticking (it) to it/Alli...
Old 11-19-2005, 06:14 PM   #4
cindyq11

cindyq11 is infamous around these partscindyq11 is infamous around these partscindyq11 is infamous around these partscindyq11 is infamous around these parts
Default the 1920's

A 1920 setting would be perfect.

yeah.

http://www.redhotjazz.com/Songs/waring/glorianna.ram

Last edited by cindyq11; 11-19-2005 at 06:17 PM.
Old 11-19-2005, 08:58 PM   #5
kredison

Default hmmm

Thanks for the input cindy.. Ever consider writing and posting some stories of your own?
Old 11-19-2005, 09:31 PM   #6
cindyq11

Default stories of my own?

yeah, but they are of a more extreme nature.

well, lets cut to the chase.

http://www.hiddendreams.org/KASSIESSTORY2.html

and I don't believe they are to everybody here's taste.

thanks.

Now, why I chose the 1920's.

It was the premier age of ostentatious decadence.
Anything was permissible, anything was possible.

Lindbergh flew across the Atlantic ocean,
the radio became perfected using the SuperHeterodyne principle
set forth by Edwin Armstrong.

Thanks to Alfred P. Sloan, Henry Ford, mass transportaition became
not only a possiblity, but a definite reality.

It was a grand age, I remember my gandpa talking about it.
Damn, I miss him.

Oh, well, I wish I was a young gal back then, because if I was,
I would be dead by now, and sometimes with my present situation
and frustrations, I wish I was.

Oh yeah, a link to 1920's style and fashions.

http://www.geocities.com/flapper_culture/

http://home.earthlink.net/~dlarkins/slang-pg.htm

http://faculty.pittstate.edu/~knichols/jazzage3.html

http://www.redhotjazz.com/songs/bix/atthejazz.ram

Last edited by cindyq11; 11-19-2005 at 10:49 PM.
Old 11-22-2005, 01:57 AM   #7
cindyq11

Default VP Viddler

"Your nipples are hard, Ann."

"I know."

"They're really hard. I can see them practically pushing right through your dress."

"I know."

"Why is that, Ann?"

"Because you're hurting me."

"Oh? And what does that do to you, Ann?"

"It turns me on."

"My hurting you turns you on?"

"You know it does. You know that. That's why you're doing it."

"I'm just pulling your hair."

"Yes. Pulling my hair."

"That's all. Pulling your long soft brown hair. Like this."

"Ah!"

"Look at you, Ann. You love this pain, don't you?"

"Yes. Yes."

"Tell me about it."

"Oh, you bastard. Oh! Yes. I love it. I do, I love the pain, I want it, I need it."

"Shall I stop, Ann?"

"No."

"What?"

"No. Don't stop. Please."

"Shall I do it harder?"

"Oh god. Yes."

"Ask me nicely."

"Yes. Please. Please do it harder. Please. Ahh! Ahh! Ah Christ!"

"I can't pull any harder, Ann. Your head is as far back as it will go. Your neck is all taut and straining; I can see all those veins and things standing right out, quivering. And your face is twisting so nicely with pain, Ann, and your eyes looking up at me all wide and hurting and tearful and wanting. Wanting what, Ann? What is it you want?"

"More."

"More pain?"

"More. Please."

"Such masochism, Ann. Look how your body is straining, arching in agony and lust. Thighs quivering. Breasts heaving, thrusting, with those high, throbbing, thrusting nipples. Do you want me to hurt those nipples, Ann? Do you want me to pinch them? Squeeze them and twist them until you scream? Is that what you want, Ann?"

"Yes. Yes. Oh Jesus please."

"But I'd have to let go of your hair to do that, Ann. You don't want me to do that, do you?"

"Oh... Oh don't... "

"I think this situation calls for a third party, don't you, Ann? To aid us in our quandary. What do you think?"

"Please not that. Please not him. Please. Ah! Ahh!"

"You want it, Ann. You want those breasts hurt, that body tortured. Isn't that right, Ann?"

"Ahh! Yes! Yes! But--but--not--"

"But who can we get, Ann? Who shall it be?"

"No."

"There's just one possibility, isn't that right?"

"God, no. Ahh! Oh damn you, damn you! Ahh!"

"You want it, Ann?"

"I want it. Damn you."

"You want to be hurt? All over?"

"I want it, I do want it, oh Christ... "

"Then who will it be, Ann? Say it. Say it, Ann. Say it!"

"All right! All right! Damn you to hell, yes, all right, yes, him. Him."

"Who, Ann? Say it."

"Ronny."

"Ronny? Your brother?"

"Yes, you bastard, you filthy son of a bitch, yes, him, Ronny, yes. Yes."

"Call him."

"Please."

"Call him."

"Ronny."

"Hi, sis."

"What was it you said to Ronny last time, Ann?"

"Please. Ahh!"

"What was it?"

"I said--I said he would never put his hands on me again."

"And now you want him to put his hands on you, is that right?"

"Oh ah ah oh."

"Say it."

"Yes."

"Say it to Ronny."

"Ronny. I... want you... to put your hands on me."

"That's a good girl, Ann. Say, Ronny, pinch my nipples."

"Ronny, I want you to pinch my nipples. Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!"

"Don't squirm so hard, Ann, you'll rip your hair right off. No, you can't look at Ronny. I'm not letting your hair go. It turns you on so much. Aren't you turned on, Ann?"

"Yes."

"You want to be fucked, don't you, Ann? You want to be raped, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Say it."

"I want to be raped."

"You want to be raped by Ronny."

"Oh god."

"Say it."

"I want to be--"

"Tell Ronny."

"Ronny, I want you to rape me."

"Ask Ronny to strip you, Ann."

"Ronny. Please. Strip me."

"You're going to fuck Ronny, aren't you, Ann? Say it."

"I'm going to fuck Ronny."

"You're going to suck his cock for him. Say it."

"I'm going to suck Ronny's cock for him."

"You want him to whip you."

"I want him to whip me."

"Go on."

"I want him to hurt me and whip me and fuck me. Ahhh! I want to scream for him. I want to crawl in front of him. Ahh! I want you to whip me as I suck his cock. Whipping and whipping and whipping until I swallow his gism, all of it, until I'm screaming around his cock, choking and gagging and vomiting. Yes, hit me. Hit my breasts. Yes! Again! Yes! Again! Yes! Again! Ah! Ahh! Darling! Ahh! Darling! Please! Darling... Darling. Darling... Do it, squeeze my breasts ah I can't stand it ah it's so good ah."

"Ask Ronny to fuck you."

"I can't. Ahh!"

"Ask him. Beg him."

"Ronny, fuck me, please fuck me, fuck your sister, fuck your slut whore slave sister, yes, rip my skirt, ah fuck me, rape me, ah Jesus have mercy lord."

"I'm going to put my cock in your mouth, Ann."

"Ah."

"Right in your lovely gasping straining upside-down mouth while Ronny fucks you."

"My hair--"

"I won't let go, I'm still going to pull your hair, just as hard, just like this."

"Haughh!!"

"Open that mouth, Ann. Ah. Lick it too. That's it, that's a good girl, that's my fine hurting suffering pain-loving masochistic agony-filled squirming twisting writhing flailing kicking humping brother-fucking degraded slut of a girl. Listen to that whimpering, that gagging, that moaning, that gasping, that mewling. Watch how she loves it. She's coming. Ann's going to come for us. Hit her, Ronny. Slap that breast. Swallow this, Ann. Swallow, that's it, whore, that's it, slut, all of it. Are you coming, Ann? Are you climaxing for Ronny?"

"Ahh! Yes! I'm coming, I am, do it, hit me, whip me, rape me, I'm shit, I'm piss, I'm a slut, I want to crawl and lick your feet and kiss the floor for you yes do it fuck me to death kill me hurt my body I want it pull my hair again harder please I want it I need it I love it I WANT THIS PAIN!... "

Last edited by cindyq11; 11-22-2005 at 06:38 PM.
Old 11-22-2005, 02:24 PM   #8
kredison

Default hmmm

You evidently do not believe in the use of carriage returns...
Old 11-22-2005, 06:44 PM   #9
cindyq11

Default no pain, no gain.

Well, no fun, if it does not cause some torture reading it.

Yeah, about a week ago, met a girl who gave me the same
treatment.

Yeah, she really treated me like the shit I was, and I love it.

Damn, I am such a slut. Damn, I love being slapped by her.

Well, sorry, getting carried away. there.

Bye.
Old 12-28-2005, 10:13 PM   #10
sweety39

sweety39 has initial reputation
Default wow

i can't believe how hot i'm getting reading this awesome story and the posts that have followed.

i've never been slapped around by women, guys yes, but the idea of a woman tying me down spread-eagled and working me over, omg!!!!

she would torture this little body of mine until i screamed for mercy, and begged for more. Whew!
sweety39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 12:23 PM   #11
kredison

Default heh

Glad you enjoyed it sweety.