Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-30-2007, 02:22 AM   #41
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidman
Ok, but you can imagine how it must of sounded?

I don't like to see a woman who is abused, but I do like woman who likes to get beaten up. It was a contradiciton in terms.

My point is abusive realation ships are not good for anyone..too many women are 6 feet under the ground because they let it continue. No RB woman is going to admit to being in a current abusive realationship.

Sincerely Dave
LMAO.....for fucks sake WHEN DID I EVER SAY I LIKE A WOMEN WHO LIKES TO GET BEATEN !!!!!!!!!!

surely you must know the difference between a slap and a beating !!!!

there is no contradiction by me lol !!!!!!!!

i dont want to continue this, but this is the second time now you have said something about me which IS NOT TRUE !!!!!!!!

for fucks sake mate get a grip !!!
Old 05-30-2007, 11:47 AM   #42
Darkman
its all give and take

Darkman Level 1 (100+)Darkman Level 1 (100+)

david mans a dick, lets start a group. only kidding man, david man.
Old 05-30-2007, 04:24 PM   #43
Davidman

Davidman has initial reputation
Arrow

Darkman I wouldn't call Maddog a dick. Moderations is pretty strict here and you may have already been issued a warning, so the next stop would be suspension for you. So keep it cool.

Maddog you can sure switch personalities from being a nice guy to a cussing and blowing out profanity. That ok. I outgrew that years ago.

" I don't like to see women abused, but I do like women who like to get beaten up by their boyfriends"

WAS my statement. I said it. Don't mean it, but I said it. Now that surely won't get you confused ...will it? You can have from here.

Dave
Davidman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 05:20 PM   #44
mynameislexi

mynameislexi has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to mynameislexi
Default Yes

I know it's gross, and unhealthy, but I am actually looking for that. I don't want to be, but it's the only thing that really gets me off. Talking and roleplaying rape is great, and it works, but when I'm in a relationship, I actually want to be abused. I want to be taken for granted, and beaten and degraded. I grew up with that, and if I had that I wouldn't cut so much.
Let my blood run cold and free"
mynameislexi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 12:36 AM   #45
Darkman
its all give and take

Quote:
Originally Posted by mynameislexi
I know it's gross, and unhealthy, but I am actually looking for that. I don't want to be, but it's the only thing that really gets me off. Talking and roleplaying rape is great, and it works, but when I'm in a relationship, I actually want to be abused. I want to be taken for granted, and beaten and degraded. I grew up with that, and if I had that I wouldn't cut so much.
Thanks lexi, sounds just like my exgirlfriend, she loved being treated like that, and to be honest as crazy as it sounds she was quite normal! if you ever want to talk about it just pm me im all ears I should have never let that girl go ! damn!
Old 05-31-2007, 08:58 PM   #46
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidman
Darkman I wouldn't call Maddog a dick. Moderations is pretty strict here and you may have already been issued a warning, so the next stop would be suspension for you. So keep it cool.

Maddog you can sure switch personalities from being a nice guy to a cussing and blowing out profanity. That ok. I outgrew that years ago.

" I don't like to see women abused, but I do like women who like to get beaten up by their boyfriends"

WAS my statement. I said it. Don't mean it, but I said it. Now that surely won't get you confused ...will it? You can have from here.

Dave

ok D........ one more time....

u said i had contradicted myself.......but this is not true, i never contradicted myself. I made a statement that i love a woman who likes a slap or two (during rp)......YOU equated that with ABUSE and then QUOTED me as saying as i like to SEE WOMEN GETTING ABUSED !!!!!!!!!

now straight after you did this, some members of this board immediately spotted ur error and posted SOME INTELLIGENCE to help ur mind come to a state of reason....however instead of seeing that u made a mistake u then posted that it was ME who had contradicted myself.

Like others already have, i am no more going to try to explain the difference between a slap and a beating/abuse, or fantasy and reality (ecko) to you...because it is plainly a waste of time.

you either know the truth and are just bieng childish to get a kick or two
or more disturbingly, you actually dont know the difference!!!!!!

in any case there are people on this board who can educate you, as long as you listen to them and STOP listening to the voices in your head !!

as for my cussing - have u read some of my posts ??? lol

i am a MUTHERFUCKING MOTHERFUCKER !! and i can be the NASTIEST MOTHERFUCKER you will ever meet !!!!!!!!!

however, that is what u ultimately want ATTENTION !! LOL

so goodbye u just lost it.
Old 06-01-2007, 06:47 AM   #47
Darkman
its all give and take

haha!
Old 06-01-2007, 08:43 PM   #48
Davidman

Davidman has initial reputation

Yes I see what you mean. the MF word. You can really be a low life if you wanted too. Thanks for sparing me that.

You could have clear this mess up right away if you had said that you like women who are slapped in fantasy. You see I will not abuse a woman or man even if they want me too. However in Fantasy, I will join you.

Sometimes a woman has to be soften up because she is too fiesty for the rapist. So a few good slaps to soften her up will work and that is sexy. I got you.

Thank for explaining. It's really no biggie

Dave
Davidman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 02:32 AM   #49
numbers

numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)numbers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

To me, the worst kind of abuse is emotional; sexual is a close second. Ugh.
numbers is offline   Reply With Quote