Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-02-2012, 09:36 PM   #1
igor

igor has initial reputation
Default social networking to blame for rape?

Sad story but she is strong willed type:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-rape-her.html

I'm surprised the media aren't using this story to suggest more privacy breaches on social networks or at the very least placing the blame on Facebook's doorstep.

Instead they word it in a very surprising way, to me they usually lambaste social networks when they want to. "Facebook leads to rape" wouldn't be surprising since Craiglist is constantly lambasted as accessory to rape in the media.
igor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:08 AM   #2
Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sharpshooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sharpshooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sharpshooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sharpshooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sharpshooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sharpshooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sharpshooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sharpshooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sharpshooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sharpshooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

a) Facebook wasn't really the culprit here. She just posted pictures and obstacles she was facing. The reason the guy knew to find her was her blog, which documented her exact location.

b) Craigslist has been shady for years, plus there's more incidences that occur due to that site. It's harder to verify if a person is who they say on CL...facebook is (if only slightly) more reliable...the profile can often vouch for the person's identity.

TBH, the media always has a way of sensationalizing these stories, so in that sense I'm surprised they didn't mention it too much (taking your word for it...I'm in Canada so probably wouldn't have heard about it).

This wasn't really an issue of privacy breach or anything like that. She's posting information in a public space INTENTIONALLY, to gain attention for her cause...not really a social network's fault that it was used by some psychopath for all the wrong reasons.
Sharpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 04:04 PM   #3
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm actually surprised this type of thing doesn't happen far more often. Or perhaps it does. Ignoring the fantasy aspect (which I really enjoy btw), the pictures people post make it possible to easily screen for the right person. Get to be a friend of a friend and that generally opens up reading access to their wall. It amazes me what people post and how easy they make themselves out to be a victim for the wrong reasons. Not everyone out there is nice and to be trusted and most people on social media really don't comprehend the practical information they pass out.

Having said that, FB is a welcome source of fantasy for me. It amazes me how so many gals post those skimpy swimsuit pictures that leave little to the imagination. I wonder what the heck they are thinking about when they do that. Even more so for the gals that leave their pictures open for anyone to see. I don't get it.

Maybe it's because of the subject matter of this board that makes people more careful than they are on other social sites, but what I run across never ceases to amaze me.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 02:15 PM   #4
bigal
Privileged Member

bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You can't blame social networking sites for rape or other criminal conduct. Criminals will always find a way/tools/whatever to do what they do.
bigal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 02:39 PM   #5
duracel69

duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Skype™ to duracel69

Social media to blame for rape?

Given the explosive growth of the former, we can but hope!
duracel69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 01:05 PM   #6
i_own_you
Banned

i_own_you Level 3 (300+)i_own_you Level 3 (300+)i_own_you Level 3 (300+)i_own_you Level 3 (300+)

I think everybody kinda knows the internet isn't to blame for rape; there have been rapes for as long as human history has documented. The problem is PEOPLE, not Facebook or Craig's List. I wish people would stop with the reality rape posts though - it's like walking in to the pub for a good piss up only to realise it's the venue for an alcoholics anonymous meeting. BUMMER! People come here for a good time (or a BAD time depending on their particular preference)
i_own_you is offline   Reply With Quote