Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-16-2008, 01:04 AM   #1
brutalize_me

brutalize_me has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to brutalize_me
Default Lonely Meat (open)

It was a record setting hot night, a Tuesday in August. I had just moved into my new place. I was renting an apartment but when I got my promotion and my raise the first thing I had to was get my own place. A modest little home on a nice quiet street. I had even looked into the history of the neighbourhood, a wonderful little gem where I could get my life started. The only downside was that the air conditioner was down, it was geting fixed next week, part of the conditions when I bought the place so I knew I could make due for now. But for now, the heat was nearly unbareable and I was relagated to walking around my house in just a tiny little white thong and a tight, black tank top.

I was on my way to my bed room, having to pass through the kitchen when I saw the bag of garbage by the door. I had the next day off work and I really didn't want to get up early just for that but I really didn't want to have to go get dressed just for this. I thought for a moment and decided since the reputation of the neighbourhood was so good that I would just take the bag to the curb dressed as I was. I grabbed the bag and slipped out the door, not turning on the porch light trying to keep the area as dim as possible. I didn't want anyone to see me but I wasn't too worried about it either, it's not like I was an eyesore or anything. It wasn't until I put the bag down at the curb that I noticed to things. The front of my street had a street light there, dimly lighting scantly clad self and about 300 metres, near the corner in the street there was a group of guys. Whatever they were doing seemed to have stopped when one of them saw me.

I got the standard cat-calls as I made my way quickly back through the front door of my place. I locked the door as my heart raced. The last time I was scene like that in public I was in college, a mere two years earlier but everything is different there. I was embarrassed for sure but I would have had to sdmit that I was a little excited by it. I turned and leaned against the door where I stayed for a moment catching my breath before making my way to bed, where I quickly fell asleep in the tiny, little white thong and tight, black tank top.

Last edited by brutalize_me; 12-19-2008 at 12:38 PM. Reason: Spelling
brutalize_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 12:25 PM   #2
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Me and my friends were returning from a local street dragg race. We were standing on the corner discussing the winners and losers when I noticed this chick down the street droping a bag of garbagge at the curb. "Hey guys, check that out" I said as I let out a cat call. the babe had a scant nightie on and no robe; guess she thought no one would see her.

As she ran back inside to her house, we looked at each other. Then decided that it might be time to have some fun. We walked slowly down the street, Joe and Sam decided to cut through between the houses to the alley. Continued walking we soon reached the house. I gave a nod to Randy who flipped out his switchblade knife and slipped along the side of the house. He returned a minute later "the phone is cut."

I saw Joe peek around the side of the house, giving a wave of my hand in the air, we all approached the house at once. Knocking on the front door as Joe and Sam covered the back door.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 12:59 PM   #3
brutalize_me

brutalize_me has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to brutalize_me

I had already reached my bed when I heard the knock on the door and slipped under the covers. I lay there for a moment considering my options. I could just lay here and pretend I am asleep, I mean who the hell would be at my door at this time? But maybe someone needs help of something. The latter option wins in my head and I force myself out from under the covers. I make my way down the flight of stairs still wearing only my thong and tank top. I walk with a light step and you can't hear me coming, so you knock again.

You hear the latch unlock as I call through door, "Who is it?" Thinking the door is open you grab the handle and try to force the door open. See the door whip back and let out a short scream before the chain catches it and the door stop. I see you looking at me through the opening and I stand there gasping slightly. I don't say a word though, rather I camly back away and grab the phone. You watch as my calmness fades when I don't hear a dialtone. "You guys should leave right now." I say in a way that almost sounds threatening.

I dissapear and return shortly. I have a cocky swagger as I hold my cell phone out in front of me trying to make you feel stupid for not having throught of it. But, as I return I see the door still open but no one there. I wonder if it could have been that easy?
brutalize_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 07:30 PM   #4
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

We stepped back out of the light and waited. We heard Sam and Joe pop the latch on the back door. Waiting till we could see you coming back towards the door, the cell phone in your hand. Seeing you peering towards the still open door through the lace curtains on the windows as you called out "You better get out of here, I am going to call the cops."

Just then a loud thud as the cell phone hit the floor. Muffled screams echoing from inside. Furniture being kicked about in a scuffle. Then another thud as Joe said "I got her hands; get her fucking feet." I slammed against the front door; jerking the chain from the anchor points. Running across to Joe as Randy slammed the door shut. Jerking my handkerchief out and grabbing you by your hair. Trying to stuff the dirty rag in your mouth.
Old 12-23-2008, 08:01 PM   #5
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Quickly having you trussed, we drag you by your hair into the living room. "Well well, this is even better than it looked" I said as I ran my foot up and down your chest as you lay twisting on the floor. "Now Bitch, you be a good girl and just maybe you will see tomorrow morning." Joe smashes the heel of his boot against your full heaving breasts. Moving his foot in circles, we all laugh at your boob being mangled. Dirty foot prints on your nightie, Your nipples stiffening as he grinds his foot harder.

Sam slams his foot between your legs. Working the toe of his sneaker back and forth on your cunt. Your eyes filled with terror as you realize that we mean business. Our intentions obvious as we treat you like a piece of trash.