Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-21-2012, 08:52 PM   #141
Corvid

Corvid has initial reputation

"What," he murmured bitterly, "and break my oath?"

He tipped the ladle slowly, allowing the water to trickle into her mouth.

"Under other circumstances, I would urge bed rest. And food, of course. But the way they've been gagging and beating you, you could vomit and asphyxiate. And if I allowed that to happen..."

He grimaced. "My survival hinges on keeping you alive to suffer." He turned his gaze away. "I'm sorry." He whispered.
Corvid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 11:14 PM   #142
mchawtie
Privileged Member

mchawtie Level 1 (100+)mchawtie Level 1 (100+)

"Then we'll both be dead and out of this hell hole" I counter. "Isn't that better than working here, with the enemy?"
-hey everyone feel free to call me mchawtie, or Maria; whichever you prefer I am female. I'd love to role play, so shoot me a PM, though I don't to extreme BDSM, scat, snuff, and am not partial to girl/girl or guy/guy. I have nothing against gays though <3 that stuff just doesn't turn me on. I love gang bangs, light bondage, and slavery roleplays. PM me if you feel like role playing, and we'll sort out the details then <3
mchawtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 01:04 AM   #143
Corvid

"You must think me a terrible coward."

He still didn't look at her, letting out a long breath before he spoke.

"When I tried to run away, they broke my leg, and mis-set it so I could hobble like you see now. Then I tried to kill myself."

He seemed to fold in on himself.

"They gave me salted water to make me purge the poison I had taken, and they broke the fingers of my right hand. And then they brought me to a Sylvesian village they had just sacked, and told me to ply my trade, to save who I could..."

"I re-set the fingers of my hand myself, when they let me leave. I have not... found it within myself to defy them, since then. I sew up wounds. I treat fevers. Once or twice, I have found ways to let prisoners near death find their way across. But they know you aren't near death, and the women are still watching me from their tents. If they let me have my knife, or my drugs, perhaps... but what could I do here, now? Drown you in half a bucket of water? Beat you to death with my ladle? Smother you with the hem of my shirt?"
Old 03-27-2012, 10:13 PM   #144
mchawtie
Privileged Member

She sighed. "Have anything for the pain at least?" The bruises and burns were killing her. If only they actually would, so she could be free
-hey everyone feel free to call me mchawtie, or Maria; whichever you prefer I am female. I'd love to role play, so shoot me a PM, though I don't to extreme BDSM, scat, snuff, and am not partial to girl/girl or guy/guy. I have nothing against gays though <3 that stuff just doesn't turn me on. I love gang bangs, light bondage, and slavery roleplays. PM me if you feel like role playing, and we'll sort out the details then <3
Old 03-28-2012, 12:16 AM   #145
Corvid

"I slipped some pounded willow bark into the water. That's why the bitterness. They don't let me near anything that might be dangerous or..." He ground his teeth, "...useful unless they know exactly what I plan to do with it. If they understood the willow did anything but taste unpleasant, they probably would have beaten me for using it."

He took a deep breath.

"I should warn you... They did give me ammonia spirits. Inhaling them prevents someone from fainting, and I fear that's exactly what they intend."
Old 03-28-2012, 10:39 PM   #146
mchawtie
Privileged Member

"Thank you, for the water, and the warning." She smiled faintly. He couldn't be all bad, could he? "Next time though, slip something leathal in the water.' She smirked at this, knowing full well that the likelyhood of him being able to do that was slim to none.
Old 03-29-2012, 12:20 AM   #147
Corvid

"I truly hope there is no next time..."

He frowned, seemed to hesitate.

"If you make it back to the Sylvesians, would you tell them Werrlys, the healer of Aberton, was taken alive?... No." He shook his head. "Don't bother. There's no sense in any blood being shed trying to fetch back this useless shell of a man I've become."

Rowdy voices could be heard approaching. The healer flinched. "Courage." He turned and hobbled away.
Old 03-29-2012, 10:03 PM   #148
mchawtie
Privileged Member

"I'll tell them, if i get back." She promises quietly "thank you" she sighed, lying back and trying to relax, knowing what was coming next
Old 03-29-2012, 11:17 PM   #149
Corvid

There were five of them, two with torches against the dying light. The former drummer, the man who had so enthusiastically directed her torture as he used her mouth, was in the lead. A skin of some liquid was being passed about, and the faint smell of alcohol mingled with the smoke from the torches.

"Well." the drummer smiled coldly. "Isn't this a sight?"

There was a chorus of nasty laughter.

"You're a nasty little tease, Sylvesian," he sneered. "Daring to black out like that before I got to shoot my seed in your gullet. I've been thinking about how you're going to make it up to me."
Old 03-29-2012, 11:21 PM   #150
mchawtie
Privileged Member

"I-im sorry" I stutter "i-i didn't mean to... how can I make it up to you?"
Old 03-29-2012, 11:36 PM   #151
Corvid

The other men let out an approving noise. The drummer knelt between her splayed legs, his rough hands moving over her naked thighs.

"So, here's what I'm thinking, pretty little whore. I'm going to rape your cunt, good and hard. And I'm going to beat you while I'm fucking you, because a Sylvesian bitch like you needs to know her place." He held up one open hand, wiggling his fingers.

"And while I'm fucking you, I want you to squeeze my cock with your cunt with every thrust. I want to feel your cunt giving way for my cock, milking it with your inner walls. You keep gripping my cock so I can give you the fucking you deserve?" He wiggled his fingers again. "Good."

"If you stop squeezing my cock...?" His open hand clenched into a fist. "So what do you think of that plan, Sylvesian?"
Old 03-29-2012, 11:41 PM   #152
mchawtie
Privileged Member

"Whatever pleases you, master." I respond in a resigned voice
Old 03-29-2012, 11:48 PM   #153
Corvid

"She's learning." laughed one of the men.

"'Prefer 'em with a bit more fight, myself..." said another.

"She doesn't have to fight," sneered the drummer. "She only has to suffer."

He pulled his engorged cock from his pants as he moved closer to her, brushing the bulbous tip against the inside of her thighs, tickling across her pubic hair.

"Tell me, girl," He growled. "Did the women do a good job in drying the inside of your pretty pink flower?"
Old 03-29-2012, 11:51 PM   #154
mchawtie
Privileged Member

"Yes master." I replied, bracing myself for the pain this new onslaught will bring
Old 03-29-2012, 11:56 PM   #155
Corvid

"I'm so glad to hear it."

His hands curl under your hips as he positions himself, then begins to push.

Your dryness makes this a slow process as your labia peel inward with the thrust, as his cock enters you; his teeth grit in sheer determination to enter you fully with the first, cruel penetration.
Old 03-30-2012, 12:16 AM   #156
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I'm careful to do as I'm told, clenching tightly around your cock
Old 03-30-2012, 12:46 AM   #157
Corvid

He lets out a grunt of satisfaction as his body comes to a halt against yours, pushing you up to the limits of the ropes that bind your ankles, watching your face with a contorted sneer on his own.

He pulls back slowly, and thrusts back viciously, twisting his hips against you at the peak of the thrust, all the while watching your face. His lips pull away from his teeth in anger; his hand comes up to land with a resounding *smack* on your right breast.
Old 03-30-2012, 11:53 PM   #158
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I yelp slightly, clenching a bit tighter with the added pain.
Old 03-31-2012, 12:48 AM   #159
Corvid

"Is that what gets you Sylvesians off, whore?" he whispers. "I'll have to remember that, next time I have one of your ladies beneath me..."

"That's it, Ghan. Give it to her!" Encourages one of the men holding torches.

He pulls back slowly, and thrusts into you hard, making your body shake beneath him, always watching your face, looking into your eyes, drinking in any sign that the hurt and defilement is getting to you.
Old 04-01-2012, 12:27 AM   #160
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I yelp again, my body clenching involuntarily against his cock