Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-02-2008, 03:49 PM   #1
Uncle Al
Privileged Member

Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default A warm rape tale - Intro

OK, this is an old tale that somebode send me to my mail. Enjoy it!

The premise is that my friend Tom and I have broken into the apartment of this girl, Pamela B., whom I know from Facebook, and are porceeding to have a little fun with her. ('I' = the protagonist).

Edit: I've splited it, for your convenience:

----

She's shaking with terror as Tom and I circle her. She'd almost completely nude now - we've made her take off all her clothes except for her VS purple bra and cotton panties. As Tom and I pass by her, we reach out and feel her velvety flesh, caress her breasts and ass through her underwear. Tom and I snap pictures of her tiny trembling body from all angles.

She says in a little, terrified voice, "Why are you doing this ... I've never hurt you ... p -please stop!" I pause in front of her. Tom smiles at her terror. He laughs at her pitiful pleas. I say, "Shut the fuck up, stupid whore!" and hit the side of her head, hard. She collapses onto the ground, crying, curling up into a little ball.

"Alright. Let's have some fun!"

I yank her up by the hair and force her hands behind her back. I quickly get them restrained with duck tape. Her little body struggles against me as she screams for help. Tom tears off her VS cotton panties and shoves them into her delicious mouth, securing them with a tight strip of rope.

She'd still struggling, screaming into the makeshift gag. I let her drop, to take pictures of her as she struggles against her bonds. As she's fighting there on the carpet, eyes wide with fear, Tom and I strip. Tom's got a hard on.

I've got a hard on.

"We're fucking masters" Tom said.

We laugh!

Last edited by Uncle Al; 09-07-2008 at 04:28 PM.
Uncle Al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 04:24 PM   #2
Uncle Al
Privileged Member

Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Part Two

I grab her bra and rip it off her. Holding her still for Tom, he fondles her breasts, feeling up her entire body. As she moans into the gag, Tom comments on how soft she is. I slap her face several time, enjoying the smacking sounds my hand makes against her pink skin.

Forcing her to her knees, I rub my cock into her face - over her cheeks and her eyes and her nose. She turns her head, closing her eyes with the humiliation, so I shove my prick as far as it will go into her ear. Her inner cannals warm; I force it in harder, and my penis-head scrunches up to fit into the small hole, not quite making it.

Pamela B.groans into her gag. Then, Tom and I tie her by her long brown hair to the ceiling fan, so that she's dangling in mid-air. Her feet don't touch the ground. She kicks trying to hit me, Tom or the ground. The sight of her wiggling in mid-air, hands rudely tied behind her back, turns me on. Tom takes a big spiky hair-brush and start beating her small breasts with it, coloring them with nice red marks.

She screams and struggles harder. I've separated her legs with a spreader -bar; now I stretch out her pussy-lips and super-glue them wide open. Then I take a heavy clamp, and tighten it over her clit. Once it's tight enough, I let go.

I stand back, to take pictures. She's really nice now: Dangling by her hair (I can see where it's stretching her scalp), her breasts and belly are covered with bright red bruises. There's a heavy clamp stretching her cunt down. And best of all, her face is scrunched up in an agonized grimace. Drool and loud squeaks escape through her gag. She's so beautiful like this. Just to add to the picture, I take a steel-wire wisk and beat her ass with it, making bright red cuts that drip blood. Baines's tiny pink body is now covered in sweat; nice and shiny in the light.

Tom tells me her curling-iron's ready. Tom unplugs it and bring it over. After taking her down and tying her hunched over a chair, Tom strokes the device against her bleeding ass cheeks. The heat from it gives her ass small burns. I smile and stroke my cock as she screams in pain and horror. She shakes her head and moans, "Nooo ... nooo" through the gag.

I walk in front of her, and remove the gag. Before she can even breath in, I ram my cock in her tiny mouth. Her lips squeeze against my shaft. The head of my prick finds its way down her lovely throat.
Old 09-07-2008, 04:25 PM   #3
Uncle Al
Privileged Member

Default Part Three

That's when Tom ram the hot curling iron into her tight asshole. She tries to scream, but I shove my cock's down her throat, and all she manages to do is gag on it. Her throat's quiverings tickle my cock, and I start humping her face furiously. The pain of the hot curling iron in her tender asshole sent her whole body into convulsions; her throat clenched against my cock. God! This felt so good.

Leaving the iron up her asshole, Tom reached out, pulled one of her small tits away form her body. Tom took his knife, and cut her nipple off. She gags on my cock some more, and I pull out just in time to cum all over her pretty face.

As I spew loads of hot white cum onto her face, Tom continues to maul at her breasts. He pulls them as far as they'll go away from her body, twisting them to cause even more pain. Now that she doesn't have my cock down her throat, gagging her, Pamela B.howls out loud. It's not even a human sound. Her eyes glaze over from the pain and torture; a ball of my cum smacks her in the left eye.

Spent, I go grab a beer and watch Tom finish off play. When he pulls the curling iron from Pamela B. asshole, her sensitive skin is all burned. He pressed the head of his cock against the tortured opening. Tom's got a savagely big dick, and would have hurt this girl even if her ass hadn't been burned. Pamela B.let out a small scream, but was too weak at this point to make it really loud. She only made fierce grunts as my friend's cock tore apart the inside of her scorched asshole.

I timed Tom at this. He had a good constituition. For ten minutes he buggered poor pretty Pamela B. Then he finally came inside her. Standing up, he walked around to see her face. Tears and sweat mixed with my cum
on her cute face. Tom grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her face up to look. Her eyes, barely human, begged him to stop. He laughed aloud and gave her a firm smack. Her head jerked sideways with a snap.

"C'mon, man, let's go."

My friend said. So we got the gasoline and spread it all over Pamela… We chucked it over her. It must have burned like hell when it came into contact with her open cuts, but I couldn't tell.

Her face was already a mask of pain, and her body quivered fiiercely.

"Goodbye, Pamela B." I said, and lit a match ...

Last edited by Uncle Al; 09-07-2008 at 04:31 PM.
Uncle Al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 10:51 AM   #4
kitty_joanne
Sleeping Siren

kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

why do you have to kill her at the end -..-
kitty_joanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 01:35 PM   #5
Uncle Al
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty_joanne View Post
why do you have to kill her at the end -..-
Thx for reading! Yes, maybe I can change a bit the history, but that poor girl will need psycho help for a long time.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:35 AM   #6
Jennevieve

Jennevieve Level 1 (100+)Jennevieve Level 1 (100+)

... dude, this is a snuff story about Tom, the creator of MySpace, a girl from Facebook ... and ... who ... the media? the internet users? I'm sure there's a Walrus & The Carpenter parable here somewhere.

In any case, I'm not sure how this board looks at snuff, you may want to change the title of this thread (which sounds pretty cozy) and give a warning about that.
Jennevieve is offline   Reply With Quote