Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-19-2008, 05:33 PM   #1
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Oh my god, like I totally said no

Rainy day, stuck inside, and I sit here wondering... Anyone remember "valley girls from the 80's"? I had this thought of an attacker hearing the victim say something like, "Like oh my god! Seriously barf me out! As if! Like totally don't touch me with that thing! Grody to the max "
I wonder how he would react?
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 09:00 AM   #2
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

simple.. its called a ball gag dear

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 11:14 AM   #3
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragman View Post
simple.. its called a ball gag dear
I'd shrug flip her onto her stomach and put her face in the pillow while i hit it from the back. I'd probably enjoy hearing her say 'Grody to the max' then ...but yea a ballgag would be in order.
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 12:11 PM   #4
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

All the girls I ever knew who talked like that ( or in similar verbage for their generation) all seemed very fake to me, and for the most part very irritating.
It also seems that most of them talk that way because that is the way their peer group speaks and they want to sound liek their peers...

I like the fantasize that when faced with a serious situation like the one presented ... All of that " like Oh my gosh totally!" Crap would go out the window.. and there would be a lot of honest to god begging and whimpering..

Old 07-20-2008, 12:35 PM   #5
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

So basically it disgusts him and she gets it even worse?

Another thought just popped into my head. What if the victim/rapist speaks another language?
For me it would take away so much of the humiliation and fear that he can inflict through his words. But it would also add maybe even more of a helpless feeling? Hmmmmm...
Old 07-20-2008, 05:48 PM   #6
Ragman
Privileged Member

well if she only speaks another language, sometimes that can be attractive. its odd i guess.. Using english can be a turn off but not knowing a lick of it can be sexy .

You could have her tied maybe even blindfolded. And you could say whatever you wanted, and she wouldn't know.

"Do you know how to get to the nearest bus stop"

"Whats the best channel to watch in your country for news?"

"Do you like it when I touch your tit"

might be fun to say things like that while 'fondling or raping her, of course.. i am pretty twisted, wouldn't blame anyone for disagreeing.

Old 07-20-2008, 06:24 PM   #7
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretObsession View Post
Another thought just popped into my head. What if the victim/rapist speaks another language?
Thats my ultimate fantasy. I thought the Irreversible scene was really hot not just because of the imagery but because I couldnt understand a lick of what the dude was saying. Thats the hottest part of the whole scene. The other hot part was him snorting coke as he was doing it.

I like men of Eastern European decent and think about their accents and them talking to me in their language and me not knowing what the hell is going on. I have this wild fantasy where I go to another country and meet two guys at a bar or something, and I only speak a little of their language and I'm naive and go with them, because they offer to drive me to my hotel and they both rape me in the back of their car as they talk to each other in their language.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 07-20-2008 at 06:32 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 05:39 PM   #8
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Thats my ultimate fantasy. I thought the Irreversible scene was really hot not just because of the imagery but because I couldnt understand a lick of what the dude was saying. Thats the hottest part of the whole scene.
He says pretty common things to keep a victim calm while you rape her. There are few interesting comments though :

1) 'How can your boyfriend let you go out dressed up like that ? He must be a faggot !' (meaning real men would be jealous to have their girl wearing a light dress showing so much of her body)

2) Hey what is that on your ass ? Are you wet or are you bleeding ?

3) just before he reaches the orgasm, he tells her 'call me dady call me daddy'

lots of stuff to ponder ......
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 07:07 PM   #9
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale View Post
He says pretty common things to keep a victim calm while you rape her. There are few interesting comments though :

1) 'How can your boyfriend let you go out dressed up like that ? He must be a faggot !' (meaning real men would be jealous to have their girl wearing a light dress showing so much of her body)

2) Hey what is that on your ass ? Are you wet or are you bleeding ?

3) just before he reaches the orgasm, he tells her 'call me dady call me daddy'

lots of stuff to ponder ......
Thankyou for the translation snale, very interesting indeed
Old 07-21-2008, 08:42 PM   #10
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

to the question of speaking another language ...

it could add another dimension . you can't do as he wants so you get punished even more . he gets more angry or frustrated ....
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 11:10 PM   #11
Ragman
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by touriquet2001 View Post
to the question of speaking another language ...

it could add another dimension . you can't do as he wants so you get punished even more . he gets more angry or frustrated ....
I am totally on the aggressors side here.. but still.. thats just mean...

Old 07-22-2008, 11:31 AM   #12
Jennevieve

Jennevieve Level 1 (100+)Jennevieve Level 1 (100+)

Language barrier is awesome, adds a whole new dimension to feeling like a confused, stupid bitch

But on the actual topic, HAHAHA, I love you. She'd be all "Gag me with a spoon!"
Jennevieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 05:54 AM   #13
Niceideas
Banned

Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)
Send a message via MSN to Niceideas

Three things, Firstly I think those valley type girls are annoying and hot with the balance tipping slightly in favour of annoying. It would be awesome to put one in her place though, not even by raping her; which isn't really puttuing her in her place at all.

Secondly, Snale thanks for the translation.

Thirdly, the other language thing is so hot, again it doesn't have to be in any scenario in particular. Imagine that you met a girl and she's so in love and she tells you but in a different language. You ask her what she said, but she just smiles coyly and shakes her head to emmbarressed to repeat it in English and just kisses you instead. That'd be cool. I love it when you hear two girls talking in a foreign language. There used to be two Russian girls that studied in my class for a semester, they had beautiful voices and language. It'd be cool to have your girl be able to speak another language, she could teach you phrases and they could be your little code between each other. It's be awesome in the bedroom too, if she said stuff in Russian or French or some cool language. Hell even arguing would be fun, have you ever heard that song Inocule by Iscariote? the into is some French girl, or maybe Swiz as they are a Swiz band, going nuts screaming at some guy, it's great.
Niceideas is offline   Reply With Quote